Wife cheating

• Thread starterDoristhesissy
  • Start date
Doristhesissy said:
Your wife in collage and now

IMG_0169.jpeg
IMG_0170.jpeg
She is much hotter than the bottom picture. A mature GILF *****.

Hawkdoctor said:
It must have been awhile for her. She got up early and came back to bed naked. She fucked my wheels off this morning and must have been faking an orgasm because she was loud. She must need spending money.
She also squatted on my face with that hairy pussy demanding I lick it. It really must have been a few days away from black cock to come on like a vixen. Her pussy wasn’t very tight though but very tasty.

Reactions: Lmkjdy
Doristhesissy said:
By the way, what kind of panties and bras does she wear for them?
Come to think of it I’ve seen her with black panties and a white bra many times.

Hawkdoctor said:
The top photo looks a lot like her in her college cheerleading days. I’d pay to see her in the position of the bottom photo. Would help to ease the demand for sex and hung guys I can’t give her.
I don’t think you need to pay for the videos of her, but then again maybe you’ll need to pay for the website she’s on. I’ve heard black panties with a white bra means their pussy is for black. And I’m sure she cums, knowing you’re eating their cum from that stretched pussy. I love to hear that you think their cum is delicious

Doristhesissy said:
I don’t think you need to pay for the videos of her, but then again maybe you’ll need to pay for the website she’s on. I’ve heard black panties with a white bra means their pussy is for black. And I’m sure she cums, knowing you’re eating their cum from that stretched pussy. I love to hear that you think their cum is delicious
She must have gone a long time without her bbc addiction. We fucked twice on Saturday. She came back to bed naked at 7:00 a.m. and then came to bed naked at 10:30 p.m. We haven’t fucked twice in one day for years. We live in a university town so there are plenty of black guys within a few minutes. We live around 10 minutes from campus. So when she goes on those 3-4 hour shopping trips and comes back with almost nothing you think I should check her panties or just eat her for black seed?

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies
Hawkdoctor said:
She must have gone a long time without her bbc addiction. We fucked twice on Saturday. She came back to bed naked at 7:00 a.m. and then came to bed naked at 10:30 p.m. We haven’t fucked twice in one day for years. We live in a university town so there are plenty of black guys within a few minutes. We live around 10 minutes from campus. So when she goes on those 3-4 hour shopping trips and comes back with almost nothing you think I should check her panties or just eat her for black seed?
Just be thankful she is enjoying it,show her how much you love her by taking some cock too.

srx said:
Just be thankful she is enjoying it,show her how much you love her by taking some cock too.
She doesn't know I'm bi. The look on her face seeing me with a bbc in my mouth would be interesting.

• Haha
Hawkdoctor said:
She doesn't know I'm bi. The look on her face seeing me with a bbc in my mouth would be interesting.
Soon enough she would be taking pleasure in guiding a cock into you,no objections from you?

srx said:
Soon enough she would be taking pleasure in guiding a cock into you,no objections from you?
She is very straight and I am bi. Would love to share her, MFM, video her, etc.

Hawkdoctor said:
She is very straight and I am bi. Would love to share her, MFM, video her, etc.
Sounds so familiar,i like it all and she likes none of it.

Hawkdoctor said:
Must have been really horny for some black cock Saturday, she couldn’t get any men’s cocks, so she took what she could get. You should always check her panties, so you know when to eat your delicious treat. You should really see about getting some black cock for yourself, then you can beg them to fuck your your wife. are there any glory hole around you?

srx said:
Sounds so familiar,i like it all and she likes none of it.
Doristhesissy said:
Must have been really horny for some black cock Saturday, she couldn’t get any men’s cocks, so she took what she could get. You should always check her panties, so you know when to eat your delicious treat. You should really see about getting some black cock for yourself, then you can beg them to fuck your your wife. are there any glory hole around you?
It is a fantasy of mine to have a three-way with a black guy and then clean everyone up. There are so many black guys on campus I’m sure now her pussy is filled with black seed. Not sure why she settled for my cock twice in one day but I liked it. Her straddling my face demanding I eat her pussy put me in heaven.

• Love
Hawkdoctor said:
It is a fantasy of mine to have a three-way with a black guy and then clean everyone up. There are so many black guys on campus I’m sure now her pussy is filled with black seed. Not sure why she settled for my cock twice in one day but I liked it. Her straddling my face demanding I eat her pussy put me in heaven.
Well, I guess you can call it a 3way. But I’m sure you’ll have to suck his cock to get him hard as he makes out with your wife. playing with her tits, fingers her pussy and sucks her nipples. Once he’s hard though, I think your job is finished till he cums in her pussy. Then you’ll be up again, to suck him clean and then lick her clean. Then I’m guessing he’ll be ready for round 2, so you can suck him hard again

Doristhesissy said:
Well, I guess you can call it a 3way. But I’m sure you’ll have to suck his cock to get him hard as he makes out with your wife. playing with her tits, fingers her pussy and sucks her nipples. Once he’s hard though, I think your job is finished till he cums in her pussy. Then you’ll be up again, to suck him clean and then lick her clean. Then I’m guessing he’ll be ready for round 2, so you can suck him hard again
That would be an answer to my dreams, seeing a black cock pound my mature, white wife’s hairy pussy. If her pubes are still crusty later means I didn’t clean her up very well. Yes, I would enjoy sucking him to another erection. My oral skills are good so I bet he wouldn’t mind.

• Love
Hawkdoctor said:
That would be an answer to my dreams, seeing a black cock pound my mature, white wife’s hairy pussy. If her pubes are still crusty later means I didn’t clean her up very well. Yes, I would enjoy sucking him to another erection. My oral skills are good so I bet he wouldn’t mind.
At some stage he is probably going to demand entry into your arse,are you ready for that?

• Love
srx said:
At some stage he is probably going to demand entry into your arse,are you ready for that?
Probably not. I’m not a heavy cummer now that I’m older. Would love to see streams of cum leaking out of her pussy.

Doristhesissy said:
I’m new here, and hoping for some advice. I think my wife might be cheating on me and would like your opinions. My wife buys new panties, but never wears them, but sometimes I see them in the laundry. She also has a lot of new bras nothing to special but match the panties she never wears. If I mention black men in anything other than a nice way she always objects. She’s retired, I’m not. Some days she doesn’t do anything in the house, says she talked with her girlfriends all day. Please tell me what you think?
Sounds like she's having her mid life crisis and is in need of new cocks. If I were you and you confirm that she is cheating, just tell her that it's ok and to invite whoever it is home and you can all have fun together. The more cocks you can provide your wife, the better I reckon. Women have a voracious appetite for cock. One is never enough and they can go again and again and again.
You can both fuck her at the same time, she can suck your cock while he fucks her in her ass or pussy, then you can both cum in her mouth and all over her face at the same time. You can't get better than that.
Invite your friends over and give her a wild gangbang even. Spoil the slut.

• Love
Doristhesissy said:
How I want to find my wife everyday when I get home from work

IMG_8091.jpeg
Wonderful site. Every good slut deserves to be drenched in cum. That's actually not a bad load. I'd prefer to drench her face and fill her slut mouth with precious man juice !

LoveCumSluts said:
Wonderful site. Every good slut deserves to be drenched in cum. That's actually not a bad load. I'd prefer to drench her face and fill her slut mouth with precious man juice !
My wife is so noisy when she has an orgasm. I’m retired. When I come some from golf early I want to hear her “signing” from our married bed. Then I’ll walk in and watch a young stud pounding her. Our eyes meet, she winks at me, and then pumps her hips to take his cock deeper.

• Love
I play golf with my buddies every week day in good weather. She has at least four hours of alone time, sometimes more depending on the 19th hole. Some days the bed does look a little ruffled.

• Love