Wife cheating

• Thread starterDoristhesissy
  • Start date
franklyhorny said:
My avatar describes my wife to a "T". Although she won't admit it.
Your wife sounds like a beautiful woman, hopefully her bills are black

Doristhesissy said:
How big are her tits? And what kinds of bras and panties does she wear? If she went dressed like that, black guys were definitely filling her pussy and ass with cum. As for your dick, I’m sure she just wanted a financially stable guy to marry, that didn’t notice she was being used as a *****. As for these days she probably has them over on a daily basis, to fuck on your marital bed while your at work
38D and a nice well-kept thick bush. 5’6” 160 (was 140 when we were married). I mentioned we live in a university town with many black guys. If she is fucking them I wish I could watch. You’re convincing me she is probably a mature white slut that can’t get enough black cock and fakes orgasms with me.

What you are saying Doris makes a lot of sense. We are financially secure so why settle for a retired 5 1/2” white cock when you can have multiple, willing, young black cocks without leaving town.

Hawkdoctor said:
38D and a nice well-kept thick bush. 5’6” 160 (was 140 when we were married). I mentioned we live in a university town with many black guys. If she is fucking them I wish I could watch. You’re convincing me she is probably a mature white slut that can’t get enough black cock and fakes orgasms with me.
That describes my wife, except mine shoved her pussy years ago. Said she wanted to try something different. but thinking about it, not long after, we pretty much stopped having sex. Also She was working with a lot of black guys. By the way, you have a 5.5 inch “dick”, real men have cocks. 8+ inches, and thick. I can just imagine their big cocks fucking her tits, as she licks his cock head sticking out from between them

Hawkdoctor said:
What you are saying Doris makes a lot of sense. We are financially secure so why settle for a retired 5 1/2” white cock when you can have multiple, willing, young black cocks without leaving town.
Today I was looking through my wife’s phone, and found a pic very close to this one. (She was coming in the room, didn’t have time to transfer the pic to my phone). It was in a text from a name I didn’t know, Terry. Not sure, could have been one of her girlfriends or ?. What do you think?

B4A995ED-AD45-4F58-9F54-D2F0F2F3A014.jpeg

What a stud. I bet he makes her smile. My wife would like to borrow him.

Doristhesissy said:
That describes my wife, except mine shoved her pussy years ago. Said she wanted to try something different. but thinking about it, not long after, we pretty much stopped having sex. Also She was working with a lot of black guys. By the way, you have a 5.5 inch “dick”, real men have cocks. 8+ inches, and thick. I can just imagine their big cocks fucking her tits, as she licks his cock head sticking out from between them
She like our financial security and not my cock. She likes hung black cocks I think.

Hawkdoctor said:
She like our financial security and not my cock. She likes hung black cocks I think.
With that said we are still active, at least once a week, and she gives an excellent bj. She is a screamer when she has an orgasm. Do you think she has been faking it or just practicing with me waiting for a real cock? I do know her pussy is loose. Is that because I’m smaller or that she is being stretched or both?

Hawkdoctor said:
With that said we are still active, at least once a week, and she gives an excellent bj. She is a screamer when she has an orgasm. Do you think she has been faking it or just practicing with me waiting for a real cock? I do know her pussy is loose. Is that because I’m smaller or that she is being stretched or both?
That’s good that she still bothers with your dick, and that’s probably right that she fucks you for financial security. As for her pussy being loose now, she must be taking some substantial cocks to keep her nice and stretched. As for being a great cocksucker, you now she learned it somewhere ( big black cocks ). I’m sure she can deep throat real men’s cocks, so it makes it easy for her to suck your dick

Doristhesissy said:
That’s good that she still bothers with your dick, and that’s probably right that she fucks you for financial security. As for her pussy being loose now, she must be taking some substantial cocks to keep her nice and stretched. As for being a great cocksucker, you now she learned it somewhere ( big black cocks ). I’m sure she can deep throat real men’s cocks, so it makes it easy for her to suck your dick
She learned to like the taste of cum and has swallowed since we've been married. Man, I can imagine her throat being coated with so much black seed. I'm nervous she doesn't even know I'm inside her when I'm fucking her after hung black guys.

Hawkdoctor said:
She learned to like the taste of cum and has swallowed since we've been married. Man, I can imagine her throat being coated with so much black seed. I'm nervous she doesn't even know I'm inside her when I'm fucking her after hung black guys.
It’s good she loves the taste of cum, I’m sure the brothas fill her regularly. Did she learn from you or the black guys? I’m sure she can’t feel your little dick. But I’m sure she still plays it off for you, now that’s love.

Hawkdoctor said:
By the way, what kind of panties and bras does she wear for them?

Reactions: Hawkdoctor
I've never checked. I know she has fish net ones she wear now and then.

Doristhesissy said:
It’s good she loves the taste of cum, I’m sure the brothas fill her regularly. Did she learn from you or the black guys? I’m sure she can’t feel your little dick. But I’m sure she still plays it off for you, now that’s love.
She enjoys sex with me but I can't imagine how much see loves sex with a BBC. Her eyes probably roll back in her head. I need to have her come clean and tell her I'd love to watch. Might even clean up after.

Doristhesissy said:
I’m new here, and hoping for some advice. I think my wife might be cheating on me and would like your opinions. My wife buys new panties, but never wears them, but sometimes I see them in the laundry. She also has a lot of new bras nothing to special but match the panties she never wears. If I mention black men in anything other than a nice way she always objects. She’s retired, I’m not. Some days she doesn’t do anything in the house, says she talked with her girlfriends all day. Please tell me what you think?
Install cameras

Doristhesissy said:
she loves my tongue. I can get her screaming just with my tongue massaging her clit. I bet I'm better at oral than her black bulls.
TheTattooStahUK said:
Install cameras
I'd be suspicious too. I think she is enjoying retirement. I'm suspicious my wife loves retirement too.

Hawkdoctor said:
She enjoys sex with me but I can't imagine how much see loves sex with a BBC. Her eyes probably roll back in her head. I need to have her come clean and tell her I'd love to watch. Might even clean up after.
Of course she likes your tongue, it’s the only thing you’re good for. Has her pussy ever been leaking when you went to eat her? Or does she clean their cum out before hand. Does she ever let you fuck her ass? You know she really screams when they fuck her pussy and even more when they take her ass. I can’t even imagine what she sounds like when their dp’ing her

Your wife in collage and now

IMG_0169.jpeg
IMG_0170.jpeg

Doristhesissy said:
Of course she likes your tongue, it’s the only thing you’re good for. Has her pussy ever been leaking when you went to eat her? Or does she clean their cum out before hand. Does she ever let you fuck her ass? You know she really screams when they fuck her pussy and even more when they take her ass. I can’t even imagine what she sounds like when their dp’ing her
It must have been awhile for her. She got up early and came back to bed naked. She fucked my wheels off this morning and must have been faking an orgasm because she was loud. She must need spending money.

Doristhesissy said:
Your wife in collage and now

IMG_0169.jpeg
IMG_0170.jpeg
The top photo looks a lot like her in her college cheerleading days. I’d pay to see her in the position of the bottom photo. Would help to ease the demand for sex and hung guys I can’t give her.