• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife has a boyfriend, keeps me in diapers

• Thread startermsbevw
  • Start date
Custer Laststand said:
Good for your wife. She has stepped up, stepped out and has taken the initiative in finding sexual satisfaction.

That's interesting. If your need to be an "adult baby" exceeds your wife's expectation that you will satisfy her sexually, I guess that's a choice you can make (and have made). That is, if your wife is willing to be your "adult baby mother" (ABM).

But, how does this fit in with your need to work (I'm assuming you have a job). Do you wear your diapers and plastic pants to work...? Or, do you wear your diapers and plastic pants, plus sissy dresses, only at home...?

Awright.... that sounds very hot and romantic. Obviously your wife and her lover are doing well. (The local multiplex in my town does not have reclining seats, which.... I gather.... are well-designed for fucking.)

OK.... if that's enough to satisfy your wife. From the point of view of her lover, that definitely sounds sort of lean. You might ask her whether she thinks he has another woman. Or, whether she suspects he's married but is pretending he's single.

I hope you expressed gratitude that your wife did not tell you she's going to divorce you.

I hope you're also grateful that your wife is willing to accept your need to be her "adult sissy baby." From the point of view of her need to have a lover, perhaps she even sees it as advantageous.

It's easy to see why he would prefer that....

Maybe they've decided fucking ~3 times a month is nowhere near enough. Or, maybe they've decided that fucking in front of you, your wife's "adult sissy-baby husband," will be much more of a turn-on. Or, maybe both.

Sounds sort of messy.... especially if you poop in your diapers. But, whatever turns him on. No doubt your ABM wife considered it a plus to be relieved of that unpleasant duty.

That was a very low-cost way to make a statement.

Thanks for your interesting and rather out-of-the-ordinary post.
i understad being changed by a strong alpha guy can be very emasculating

Reactions: cuckhub and MyWifeDatesNow
Hi Ms. Cute Sandra,
cute_sandra said:
I understand being [diaper-] changed by a strong alpha guy can be very emasculating.
Yes — I suppose it would be, especially if Baby Bev thought he would always be diaper-changed by his alpha-wife and Mommy Ms. Linda.

I don't recall hearing from you for a while. How are you doing with respect to persuading your husband (cuckold husband?) to accept being disciplined with over-your-knees spankings... preferably with a suitable implement, such as a wooden paddle... from you? Any progress...?

—Custer

• Love
Reactions: cuckhub and sissybbstephanie
Last night while I was at Mommy Karen and Daddy Mike’s house, we had surprise visitors. I was sitting on the living room floor wearing a onesie, diaper, and plastic pants… my typical nighttime attire since it was after 6pm and I was ready for bedtime… when the doorbell rang. Before Karen could answer it, the door opened, and in walked her parents, making an unannounced visit. There was nothing I could do but sit there as Karen led them into the living room.

Her father looked shocked at seeing me as a big baby sitting there sucking on my pacifier. Her mother didn’t register surprise at all. That surprised me and I couldn’t help but think that she knew about me already. Karen explained who I was; the husband of a friend of Mike’s; and that I was visiting them in my baby role while my wife was elsewhere. I was spared the embarrassment of them being told that Linda was staying with Tom.

Everyone sat down and ignored me while they exchanged chitchat about family matters. At 7:30 Karen announced that it was my bedtime and she was going to put me to bed. Her father snickered at that and her mother stated that she would help Karen and proceeded to follow us into the nursery. She stood watching as Karen changed my diaper and produced a bottle for me to suck on as I fell asleep. As Karen tucked me into bed her mother softly spoke “perhaps I can babysit someday. It might be the closest I get to having a grandchild for some time.”

Linda called today to see how I was doing. It had been a week since I had spoken to her so I asked her how she was doing and when she would be coming home.

She told me “I’ve never been fucked so much in one week! I may be home on Thanksgiving, but I’m not sure yet. You can just stay with Karen until I decide. And I hear you are calling Karen ‘Mommy’ and Mike ‘Daddy’ now. Who knows? Maybe they will want to adopt you.” And with that she ended the call.

• Love
Reactions: cuckhub, BabyDickCoreyB, sissybbstephanie and 4 others
msbevw said:
Last night while I was at Mommy Karen and Daddy Mike’s house, we had surprise visitors. I was sitting on the living room floor wearing a onesie, diaper, and plastic pants… my typical nighttime attire since it was after 6pm and I was ready for bedtime… when the doorbell rang. Before Karen could answer it, the door opened, and in walked her parents, making an unannounced visit. There was nothing I could do but sit there as Karen led them into the living room.

Her father looked shocked at seeing me as a big baby sitting there sucking on my pacifier. Her mother didn’t register surprise at all. That surprised me and I couldn’t help but think that she knew about me already. Karen explained who I was; the husband of a friend of Mike’s; and that I was visiting them in my baby role while my wife was elsewhere. I was spared the embarrassment of them being told that Linda was staying with Tom.

Everyone sat down and ignored me while they exchanged chitchat about family matters. At 7:30 Karen announced that it was my bedtime and she was going to put me to bed. Her father snickered at that and her mother stated that she would help Karen and proceeded to follow us into the nursery. She stood watching as Karen changed my diaper and produced a bottle for me to suck on as I fell asleep. As Karen tucked me into bed her mother softly spoke “perhaps I can babysit someday. It might be the closest I get to having a grandchild for some time.”

Linda called today to see how I was doing. It had been a week since I had spoken to her so I asked her how she was doing and when she would be coming home.

She told me “I’ve never been fucked so much in one week! I may be home on Thanksgiving, but I’m not sure yet. You can just stay with Karen until I decide. And I hear you are calling Karen ‘Mommy’ and Mike ‘Daddy’ now. Who knows? Maybe they will want to adopt you.” And with that she ended the call.
So you didn't get your nightly bare ass spanking and, more importantly, Daddy Mike didn't get his nightly blowjob from you?

• Haha
Reactions: cuckhub and msbevw
leahswannabe said:
So you didn't get your nightly bare ass spanking and, more importantly, Daddy Mike didn't get his nightly blowjob from you?
Of course I got my spanking and gave Daddy Mike a blowjob. Then, before pulling my diaper up to cover my red bottom, he had me lay down on my side on my bed and he got into bed behind me and cuddled with me, all the while his still hard cock was rubbing against my butt crack. I was facing the wall so I didn't see Mommy Karen come into the room but I heard her say "that makes a cute photo. I will send this to Linda and Tom so they can see how well you are doing."
Mike didn't move and kept rubbing his cock up and down my butt. I was falling asleep when I felt him pull my diaper back into place and get up.

Reactions: cuckhub, BabyDickCoreyB, wifeslilone and 1 other person
@msbevw your overall dynamic has continued to evolve. Have you an Linda spoken in more detail about everything?

Reactions: cuckhub
SquirmingSub said:
@msbevw your overall dynamic has continued to evolve. Have you an Linda spoken in more detail about everything?
I have barely spoken to Linda over the last 9 days as she has been with Tom "quarantining" to avoid getting Covid19. We will be together Wednesday and Thursday for Thanksgiving but not sure how much detail talking we will be able to do. Thanks for asking.

Reactions: MyWifeDatesNow and SquirmingSub
msbevw said:
Of course I got my spanking and gave Daddy Mike a blowjob. Then, before pulling my diaper up to cover my red bottom, he had me lay down on my side on my bed and he got into bed behind me and cuddled with me, all the while his still hard cock was rubbing against my butt crack. I was facing the wall so I didn't see Mommy Karen come into the room but I heard her say "that makes a cute photo. I will send this to Linda and Tom so they can see how well you are doing."
Mike didn't move and kept rubbing his cock up and down my butt. I was falling asleep when I felt him pull my diaper back into place and get up.
So Karen's mother was watching all this? What was her reaction?

Reactions: Creaminside
leahswannabe said:
So Karen's mother was watching all this? What was her reaction?
It was two different nights. sorry for the confusion.

Reactions: leahswannabe, MyWifeDatesNow and SquirmingSub
msbevw said:
It was two different nights. sorry for the confusion.
So the night Karen's mother watched her change your diaper Daddy Mike did not get his usual blowjob?

An interesting, and embarrassing, situation happened to me last week. I hear a knock at the door and when I opened the door, the UPS driver was standing there. Like many people lately, we have ordered a lot of stuff online, so deliveries have been an almost daily occurrence here. But having the driver knock on the door is rare. They usually drop off and run.

He informed me that my package had been damaged in shipping and he wanted me to open the box and check the contents for damages in case a claim needed to be filed. It was a big box and I instantly knew what it was… diapers! I told him that I was sure the contents were not harmed but he insisted that I open the box to be sure. I could tell he wasn’t going to leave until I did no mattered what I said. He handed me a box cutter and helped me open the box. Usually diapers are packed in plastic packages within the box and one couldn’t really tell what they were. But as luck would have it, as soon as I lifted the lid the very colorful and baby designed pink diapers were on display.

The driver took one look, immediately realized what they were, and said everything looked alright, told me to enjoy my order, and left smiling.

Reactions: cuckhub, BabyDickCoreyB, wifeslilone and 1 other person
msbevw said:
An interesting, and embarrassing, situation happened to me last week. I hear a knock at the door and when I opened the door, the UPS driver was standing there. Like many people lately, we have ordered a lot of stuff online, so deliveries have been an almost daily occurrence here. But having the driver knock on the door is rare. They usually drop off and run.

He informed me that my package had been damaged in shipping and he wanted me to open the box and check the contents for damages in case a claim needed to be filed. It was a big box and I instantly knew what it was… diapers! I told him that I was sure the contents were not harmed but he insisted that I open the box to be sure. I could tell he wasn’t going to leave until I did no mattered what I said. He handed me a box cutter and helped me open the box. Usually diapers are packed in plastic packages within the box and one couldn’t really tell what they were. But as luck would have it, as soon as I lifted the lid the very colorful and baby designed pink diapers were on display.

The driver took one look, immediately realized what they were, and said everything looked alright, told me to enjoy my order, and left smiling.
It is great when people, even strangers find out about things like that that we do

Reactions: MyWifeDatesNow and msbevw
It was an unusual and not pleasant Thanksgiving for us this year.

Linda finally came home from spending two weeks at Tom’s house. Even though our plans were to have just her, Tom, and I here for Thanksgiving dinner (our kids were not going to be coming due to Covid-19 restrictions), Linda still wanted to fix a traditional meal. However, Wednesday afternoon, Linda was not feeling well, complaining of headache, fever, and body aches; typical Covid-19 symptoms. She told me that Tom had not been feeling well when she left him that morning. When she checked in on him, he had gotten even worse.

She did not want to ****** me further to her illness, so she said she was going back over to Tom’s place to look after him and distance herself from me. As the day went on, both got worse. By Thursday morning it was clear that Thanksgiving dinner was not going to happen, and she planned on staying there.

We did a face-time video chat with the kids that evening. Fortunately, Linda chose a place with a blank wall background so the kids couldn’t tell she wasn’t at home. I was surprised that during the nearly hour long chat they did not ask where Tom was and nothing was said about my baby life-style choice. It was just a nice casual conversation. When it was over Linda told me that she and Tom were feeling worse and had spent most of the day sleeping in bed.

I talked to her throughout the day Friday and Saturday morning to see how she was doing. She hadn’t gotten any worse, but Tom had. I told her that I was now showing mild symptoms as well. Saturday night Tom was really bad, and the decision was made to take him to the hospital. Linda decided, thankfully, to come back home since I wasn’t feeling well now, and we could rest and recuperate together.

Tom is still in the hospital and most likely will remain until he recovers. Linda and I haven’t gotten any worse, but also not any better yet.

Please, wear a mask and social distance. This stuff is nasty and not to be ignored!

Reactions: cuckhub and Creaminside
msbevw said:
It was an unusual and not pleasant Thanksgiving for us this year. .......... Wednesday afternoon, Linda was not feeling well, complaining of headache, fever, and body aches; typical Covid-19 symptoms. She told me that Tom had not been feeling well when she left him that morning. When she checked in on him, he had gotten even worse. She did not want to ****** me further to her illness, so she said she was going back over to Tom’s place to look after him and distance herself from me. As the day went on, both got worse. By Thursday morning it was clear that Thanksgiving dinner was not going to happen, and she planned on staying there. .......... I talked to her throughout the day Friday and Saturday morning to see how she was doing. She hadn’t gotten any worse, but Tom had. I told her that I was now showing mild symptoms as well. Saturday night Tom was really bad, and the decision was made to take him to the hospital. Linda decided, thankfully, to come back home since I wasn’t feeling well now, and we could rest and recuperate together. Tom is still in the hospital and most likely will remain until he recovers. Linda and I haven’t gotten any worse, but also not any better yet. .......... Please, wear a mask and social distance. This stuff is nasty and not to be ignored!
As I said earlier, regarding those who do not "believe in" the coronavirus / COVID-19 and even think it is a "hoax" — there seem to be many such people throughout the U.S. — the coronavirus does not care about one's beliefs.

Treatment methods have advanced, so Tom's, Ms. Linda's and your chances of surviving COVID-19 are better now (late Nov. - early Dec. 2020) than they were, e.g., during spring 2020. I hope all three of you manage to recover.

Reactions: msbevw
msbevw said:
Tom is still in the hospital and most likely will remain until he recovers. Linda and I haven’t gotten any worse, but also not any better yet.

Please, wear a mask and social distance. This stuff is nasty and not to be ignored!

Wishing you three a quick recovery. I have had various members of the family be diagnosed, each recovering within a reasonable period to time. It seems that most that have it the hardest do tend to have had other underlying conditions. My wife is a medical professional and ******* to patients yet has been fortunate to not contract it, nor bring it home. Wishing you all a quick recovery!

Last edited:
msbevw said:
It was an unusual and not pleasant Thanksgiving for us this year.

Linda finally came home from spending two weeks at Tom’s house. Even though our plans were to have just her, Tom, and I here for Thanksgiving dinner (our kids were not going to be coming due to Covid-19 restrictions), Linda still wanted to fix a traditional meal. However, Wednesday afternoon, Linda was not feeling well, complaining of headache, fever, and body aches; typical Covid-19 symptoms. She told me that Tom had not been feeling well when she left him that morning. When she checked in on him, he had gotten even worse.

She did not want to ****** me further to her illness, so she said she was going back over to Tom’s place to look after him and distance herself from me. As the day went on, both got worse. By Thursday morning it was clear that Thanksgiving dinner was not going to happen, and she planned on staying there.

We did a face-time video chat with the kids that evening. Fortunately, Linda chose a place with a blank wall background so the kids couldn’t tell she wasn’t at home. I was surprised that during the nearly hour long chat they did not ask where Tom was and nothing was said about my baby life-style choice. It was just a nice casual conversation. When it was over Linda told me that she and Tom were feeling worse and had spent most of the day sleeping in bed.

I talked to her throughout the day Friday and Saturday morning to see how she was doing. She hadn’t gotten any worse, but Tom had. I told her that I was now showing mild symptoms as well. Saturday night Tom was really bad, and the decision was made to take him to the hospital. Linda decided, thankfully, to come back home since I wasn’t feeling well now, and we could rest and recuperate together.

Sorry to hear this. Hope you all recover quickly.

Reactions: MyWifeDatesNow
Update time. I have pretty much recovered from my milder bout of Covid19. It has been a tough week though as I stayed in bed most of it. Linda is almost over it as well and has been here all week taking care of me. Tom is still in the hospital. He had a really bad week and it was touch and go for awhile. But it looks like he is out of the woods now. He will remain in the hospital most likely all this next week and then will see about being released.
So for right now its Linda and me back together at home. No one can visit Tom of course but Linda talks to him daily on the phone.
Here's my preachy side again. The Covid19 virus is nasty and shouldn't be taken lightly. It's for real and affects everyone differently. Some, like me, have mild cases and some, like Tom, really get hit hard. We all need to practice what we are being told... stay inside as much as possible, wear a mask whenever around others, refrain from social gatherings for at least the next month.
We are already talking about Christmas and feeling we must postpone a family gathering until things get better. None of us want to do it but it is the world we live in right now.
Be safe.

Reactions: leahswannabe, SquirmingSub, sjb1962 and 1 other person
My wife's boyfriend, Tom, was released from the hospital yesterday under the condition that he had someone around to watch him and care for him 24/7 as he finishes recovering from Covid19. He told them that Linda would care for him. The nurse who released him knows Linda and knows she is married to someone else (me). She called here to ask Linda if she would care for him. I answered the phone when she called and asked to talk to Linda so she knows that we are together and that Linda is fooling around with Tom. I drove Linda to the hospital to pick up Tom and the nurse saw us as she wheeled Tom out.
I thought that Tom would come back here so Linda could care for him, but he wanted to go to his own home. So, once again, Linda is staying with him alone at his house, just as she did before he got sick.

• Love
Reactions: cuckhub, sissybbstephanie, MyWifeDatesNow and 2 others
msbevw said:
My wife's boyfriend, Tom, was released from the hospital yesterday under the condition that he had someone around to watch him and care for him 24/7 as he finishes recovering from Covid19. He told them that Linda would care for him. The nurse who released him knows Linda and knows she is married to someone else (me). She called here to ask Linda if she would care for him. I answered the phone when she called and asked to talk to Linda so she knows that we are together and that Linda is fooling around with Tom. I drove Linda to the hospital to pick up Tom and the nurse saw us as she wheeled Tom out.
I thought that Tom would come back here so Linda could care for him, but he wanted to go to his own home. So, once again, Linda is staying with him alone at his house, just as she did before he got sick.
That's great news! I'm sure Tom will be much happier recuperating in his own home. (Especially with Linda there to take good care of him!)

msbevw said:
.......... So, once again, Linda is staying with [Tom} alone at his house, just as she did before he got sick.
So — given that Tom is in marginal condition — how are you doing, and how is your Mommy Ms. Linda doing, with your respective recoveries from COVID-19?

Users who are viewing this thread