• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife has a boyfriend, keeps me in diapers

• Thread startermsbevw
  • Start date
Custer Laststand said:
So — given that Tom is in marginal condition — how are you doing, and how is your Mommy Ms. Linda doing, with your respective recoveries from COVID-19?
Thanks for asking. We are pretty much fully recovered, though both of us still tire quickly and take daily naps.

Linda has been so pre-occupied with Tom’s recovery that we haven’t talked much about my baby lifestyle status. It has been kind of on hold the last few days while we were home together. Plus, working from home, I have been trying to catch up on work that I had let slide as I recovered. I wasn’t looking for things to resume soon since Linda is spending time with Tom helping him recover.

So I was surprised when she called me at lunchtime to tell me that I will be working from home, but not our home, as she has arranged for me to return to Karen and Mike’s home for the foreseeable future. Furthermore, while Mommy Karen and Daddy Mike are at work, Karen’s mother will be coming over to their house to babysit me in their absence. Linda also told me that I am supposed to refer to Karen’s mother as “Gramma”. Linda wants me to be in baby clothes full time while there and the only adult clothes I will have is what I wear over there today.

It is back to Baby Bev for me, and I don’t know how long it will be or when I will see Linda again. I think she is quite happy to be ‘living with Tom’ now.

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: sissybbstephanie, Custer Laststand, MyWifeDatesNow and 1 other person
msbevw said:
Thanks for asking. We are pretty much fully recovered, though both of us still tire quickly and take daily naps.
Good.
msbevw said:
Linda has been so pre-occupied with Tom’s recovery that we haven’t talked much about my baby lifestyle status. It has been kind of on hold the last few days while we were home together. Plus, working from home, I have been trying to catch up on work that I had let slide as I recovered. I wasn’t looking for things to resume soon since Linda is spending time with Tom helping him recover.
I think this is the first time I've ever heard you mention "working" (in this forum). It's good to hear you are among the people who actually can "work from home" doing this disastrous coronavirus / COVID-19 pandemic.
msbevw said:
So I was surprised when [my Mommy Ms. Linda] called me at lunchtime to tell me that I will be working from home, but not our home, as she has arranged for me to return to Karen and Mike’s home for the fotreseeable future.
Very good. You should feel fortunate that your Mommy Ms. Linda called you with instructions. You're a fortunate "adult baby" that your substitute Mommy Ms. Karen and your substitute Daddy Mike are willing to take you on.
msbevw said:
Furthermore, while Mommy Karen and Daddy Mike are at work, Karen’s mother will be coming over to their house to babysit me in their absence. Linda also told me that I am supposed to refer to Karen’s mother as “Gramma.”
Again, you are fortunate that all this is "coming together" for you. (And, I think this is the first time I've heard you mention "work" w/r/t your substitute Mommy and Daddy Ms. Karen and Mike.)

But, how will you ensure that you are completely non-contagious w/r/t the coronavirus? This is particularly important w/r/t being close to "Gramma" (when, for instance, she is changing your diapers). Since she is an older woman, picking up the coronavirus from you could cost her her life. And, your substitute Mommy Ms. Karen and Daddy Mike could become gravely ill if they pick it up from you. (Where w/r/t => with respect to.)
msbevw said:
Linda wants me to be in baby clothes full time while there and the only adult clothes I will have is what I wear over there today.
That's totally appropriate, of course. (What?! You're going to wear "adult clothes" while en route to Mommy Ms. Karen and Daddy Mike's place...?)
msbevw said:
It is back to Baby Bev for me, and I don’t know how long it will be or when I will see Linda again. I think she is quite happy to be ‘living with Tom’ now.
It sounds like caring for her lover Tom is allowing your Mommy Ms. Linda to transfer her mommy instincts to him. And, resuming your role as "Baby Bev" will allow "Gramma" to fulfill her desired role w/r/t you, given that she does not have any real grandchildren. But, I'll repeat my comment that I hope you will be able to verify that you're no longer contagious w/r/t the coronavirus before you go to their place.

• Love
Reactions: sissybbstephanie
Custer Laststand said:
Good.

I think this is the first time I've ever heard you mention "working" (in this forum). It's good to hear you are among the people who actually can "work from home" doing this disastrous coronavirus / COVID-19 pandemic.

Very good. You should feel fortunate that your Mommy Ms. Linda called you with instructions. You're a fortunate "adult baby" that your substitute Mommy Ms. Karen and your substitute Daddy Mike are willing to take you on.

Again, you are fortunate that all this is "coming together" for you. (And, I think this is the first time I've heard you mention "work" w/r/t your substitute Mommy and Daddy Ms. Karen and Mike.)

But, how will you ensure that you are completely non-contagious w/r/t the coronavirus? This is particularly important w/r/t being close to "Gramma" (when, for instance, she is changing your diapers). Since she is an older woman, picking up the coronavirus from you could cost her her life. And, your substitute Mommy Ms. Karen and Daddy Mike could become gravely ill if they pick it up from you. (Where w/r/t => with respect to.)

That's totally appropriate, of course. (What?! You're going to wear "adult clothes" while en route to Mommy Ms. Karen and Daddy Mike's place...?)

It sounds like caring for her lover Tom is allowing your Mommy Ms. Linda to transfer her mommy instincts to him. And, resuming your role as "Baby Bev" will allow "Gramma" to fulfill her desired role w/r/t you, given that she does not have any real grandchildren. But, I'll repeat my comment that I hope you will be able to verify that you're no longer contagious w/r/t the coronavirus before you go to their place.
I am fortunate to work in a field that allows me to work from home. In fact, my work has been so good during this time of working away from the office that in all likelihood, I will continue to work from "home" long into next year. As long as I have computer and phone access I can work from anywhere without any problems.
Mommy Karen, Daddy Mike, and Gramma, as well as Tom, Linda and I now, have all had the Covid19 virus. And all indications so far is that there is little chance of having it a second time. So we are not worried about being around any of us. Karen, Mike, and Gramma had it last spring and my mild case has come and gone and I am no longer contagious. Tom is the only one we feel needs to be isolated for another week and Linda will be with him and away from the rest of us as well.
I couldn't very well wear baby clothes while driving over to Karens, could I. So I have one adult outfit with me. However, Mommy Karen put it away immediately after I got here and I don't know where it is.

• Love
Reactions: cuckhub, Custer Laststand, sissybbstephanie and 1 other person
msbevw said:
I am fortunate to work in a field that allows me to work from home. In fact, my work has been so good during this time of working away from the office that in all likelihood, I will continue to work from "home" long into next year. As long as I have computer and phone access I can work from anywhere without any problems.
Sounds good.
msbevw said:
Mommy Karen, Daddy Mike, and Gramma, as well as Tom, Linda and I now, have all had the Covid19 virus.
Interesting. My housemate and I have both managed to avoid the coronavirus, as has my former wife (so far, so good). And, I don't know anyone first-hand who has picked up the coronavirus / Covid-19.
msbevw said:
And all indications so far are that there is little chance of having it a second time. So we are not worried about being around any of us. Karen, Mike, and Gramma had it last spring and my mild case has come and gone and I am no longer contagious. Tom is the only one we feel needs to be isolated for another week and Linda will be with him and away from the rest of us as well.
The six of you, including Tom, seem to be good examples of the coronavirus affecting different people with widely-varying levels of severity, with Tom having drawn the short straw (so to speak).
msbevw said:
I couldn't very well wear baby clothes while driving over to Karen's, could I.
I was joking about that.
msbevw said:
So I have one adult outfit with me. However, Mommy Karen put it away immediately after I got here and I don't know where it is.
Very good. You'll be back in your Baby Bev role completely, it sounds like. I gather you'll be attired in your baby outfit while working from "home" (i.e., Mommy Karen's, Daddy Mike's and Gramma's home) using your computer and phone — not, e.g., using "Zoom" for face-time meetings. Is that the right picture?

Last edited:
Reactions: msbevw and MyWifeDatesNow
It was an interesting time at my “second home” this week. I’m staying with Mommy Karen and Daddy Mike while Linda is staying at Tom’s place to care for him. He is getting back to normal slowly. Linda stopped by Saturday to check on me and bring over more of my baby outfits. She is planning on me staying here for at least another week. She also had a nice talk with Gramma to find out how and what I was doing this past week.

Gramma really enjoys babysitting me. She hardly is ever out of sight, barely leaving me alone for more than a couple of minutes. And she really goes all out in treating me like a baby. She spoon-feeds me all of my meals, puts toys in the tub when bathing me, and goes out of the way to dress me in the most girly baby outfits. On Wednesday, she had a lady friend of hers over for coffee in the morning, so someone else has seen me now as a baby. Of course Gramma had to change my diaper in front of her.

Linda is feeling quite at home at Tom’s place, even referring to it as home when she said I’m heading home when she left. She has been living full time with Tom since late October, with the exception of when Tom was hospitalized. I’m wondering what will happen over Christmas when our kids are finally home for a few days. Will she be back in our home then? After they leave will she return to living with Tom again? How much longer will I be with Karen and Mike?? (And yes, Mike is enjoying have me there at bedtime every night!)

• Love
Reactions: cuckhub, SquirmingSub, Custer Laststand and 2 others
Sunday night we had our regular family Zoom call. Before the kids got on Linda told me that Tom is recovering to the point that he has resumed "pounding her pussy", as she put it. I noticed that she was sitting in his living room on the call. I told her that the kids would probably notice that she wasn't calling from home and she pointed out that I was sitting in my nursery at Karen's house and they would probably notice that as well. Fortunately, neither of our kids said anything about it during the call. so I don't know if they notice that neither of their parents were calling from home.
Oh, what tangled webs we weave...

• Love
Reactions: cuckhub, wifeslilone, SquirmingSub and 3 others
Seems as though your adult children have become knowledgeable and have acceptable the evolving arrangement that you and Linda have developed. How have things been going this past week?

• Love
Reactions: sissybbstephanie and msbevw
SquirmingSub said:
Seems as though your adult children have become knowledgeable and have acceptable the evolving arrangement that you and Linda have developed. How have things been going this past week?
My daughter discovered my baby lifestyle at Halloween when she was told what my costume would be for a party Linda, Tom, and I were attending. Linda told her I was going as a diapered baby girl and Kim asked to see photos of me in my costume. She loved how I looked and since then has seen many photos of me in various baby outfits and knows of my lifestyle choice. She was hoping to meet her “baby sister” at Thanksgiving but had to cancel her plans to come home. She is really looking forward to being home for Christmas and arrives Wednesday and will be staying for 3 weeks. I have no doubt that she will be seeing much of Baby Bev during her stay.

Our son and daughter-in-law have also been told about my Halloween adventure but have not asked anything further about it. They will be here for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.

I am very nervous about all of them seeing me in baby mode. I have no doubt that Kim will enjoy it and will try to push things along. I’m not sure how my son and his wife will react. I asked Linda if we can keep it low-keyed while they are here, but she said she would not promise anything. I expect it could be a very interesting Christmas for all of us.

• Love
Reactions: cuckhub, sissybbstephanie, MyWifeDatesNow and 2 others
We survived Christmas with only minimum challenges occurring. Linda and I had our grown kids home for Christmas. Kim came in on Wednesday night and Mark and Ashley came in during the day on Christmas Eve and stayed until Christmas night. They live only 2 hours away so it’s an easy trip for them. Kim has to drive 9 hours to get here so she is staying until Sunday.

Tom was gone to visit his family the 23rd thru Christmas night so Mark and Ashley didn’t see him. However, Kim was here when Tom came here Friday night. As it worked out, Kim was alone with Linda and me Wednesday night and Thursday morning, so she had time to experience unfiltered me in my Baby Bev role. She had been anxious to see me as a baby and Linda made sure she got the full experience. I was in “Dad” mode when she arrived, however, right after dinner Linda said it was time for me to get ready for bed, my signal that ‘baby-time’ was beginning. Kim got to watch as I went into the nursery, took off my clothes and laid down on the changing table to be diapered. She stood right next to Linda as my diaper and plastic diaper cover pants were placed on me. Kim even grabbed a pacifier and put it in my mouth as I laid there. Then she picked out a onesie for me to wear, followed Linda’s instruction on getting my bottle of formula ready, and held me as I drank it. She gave me a kiss on my forehead as she tucked me into my baby bed and turned off my light. I had hoped that I would be sleeping with Linda in the master bedroom, but that wasn’t to be. I was surprised that Kim didn’t ask about that, but I guess she assumed that Tom had taken over that place, whether he was there or not.

In the morning, Kim came in to get me up, change my diaper and help give me a bath. Fortunately, I was able to dress it grownup clothes for the day since Mark and Ashley were coming soon. Baby world was put aside for the rest of the day until bedtime when Kim helped me slip quietly into my nursery, unobserved by Mark and Ashley. She got me diapered for bed before retiring herself for the night.

Christmas day was a ‘normal day’ in all regards. The kids asked if Tom was going to be joining us, so it was obvious that they thought he would be around. Linda informed them that he was gone to his family.

Tom returned that evening after Mark and Ashley had left for home. It was awkward, at least for me, when he walked in, said hi to Kim and gave her a hug, and then gave Linda a big kiss while Kim and I looked on. I noticed that Kim smiled at that and then looked at me to gauge my reaction. Since I didn’t react, neither did she. Things got weird at my bedtime when Tom informed us that I was to receive my ‘nightly spanking’, and Kim asked if she could watch. The four of us went into my nursery and Kim got me dressed for bed. Fortunately, Tom took mercy on me and gave me a few whacks on my diapered bottom instead of on my bare bottom as has become the custom. Then he asked Kim and Linda to leave the room so he could talk to me. Linda and I knew what that meant, and I was glad Kim wasn’t going to witness me giving Tom his oral reward.

Today was a normal day for us as Tom was back to being head of the house and I was in baby mode… normal except for the fact that Kim was here to see it and participate in it. She leaves for home tomorrow. I’m sure she will have lots to think about on her drive home.

• Love
Reactions: cuckhub, wifeslilone, maresi simone and 4 others
Happy New Year! I am so glad to have this year coming to an end. I can only hope 2021 is much better.

I will not be doing any celebrating tonight to bring in the new year though. Linda and Tom are getting together with Karen and Mike at Tom’s house for a quiet celebration. Meanwhile, “Gramma”, Karen’s mother, will be babysitting me at home with instructions to have me safely in bed by 8 o’clock. In bed by eight on New Year’s Eve is a first for me.

Linda, Tom, and I have been talking a lot in the last few days about what to expect in 2021. Since last August, Linda has spent more nights at Tom’s house then at our house. Tom told me to expect that to increase to being full time there very soon. I was surprised at that, but not totally. He said that I was welcomed to join them, as long as I remained in my baby role. Or I could continue living at home if I preferred. He commented that I could sell our house or keep it since it is paid for.

Linda informed me that, since she and Tom have been dating and ‘together’ for 15 months now, they are thinking about making it a permanent arrangement in the new year. When I asked her to clarify what that meant, she said that we would be getting a divorce so she could marry Tom. They had told me that they had an unofficial wedding in Key West in October and would like to make it real and official in the coming year.

I asked what that meant for me and she said if I wanted to stay as their baby, I could continue to live with them. It looks like I should expect big changes in the coming year.

• Love
Reactions: cuckhub, BabyDickCoreyB, MyWifeDatesNow and 3 others
Tom told me that if I decide to live with them in baby mode that I will have to legally change my last name to his, like I was adopted. So many things to think about.

• Love
Reactions: cuckhub, BabyDickCoreyB, SquirmingSub and 4 others
I received a phone call today from a guy who said he was a friend of Tom's and he was a lawyer. He said Tom had told him that I was thinking about a name change and asked me if I wanted him to handle it. I was shocked by this and finally was able to stammer that it was something I was thinking about but not ready to do it yet. He said to give him a call when I decided, and just before hanging up, mentioned that he also handles divorces as well. Oh my.

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: cuckhub, BabyDickCoreyB, sissybbstephanie and 1 other person
msbevw said:
I received a phone call today from a guy who said he was a friend of Tom's and he was a lawyer. He said Tom had told him that I was thinking about a name change and asked me if I wanted him to handle it. I was shocked by this and finally was able to stammer that it was something I was thinking about but not ready to do it yet. He said to give him a call when I decided, and just before hanging up, mentioned that he also handles divorces as well. Oh my.

You now know your options and possible directions.
  • Legal name change is pretty easy in most States, simple paperwork with the Court Clerk and you will have to go in front of a Judge and confirm the new name request when the time comes if that is your direction.
  • Divorce, in many ways, I am sure you seen this coming.

Reactions: msbevw
SquirmingSub said:
You now know your options and possible directions.
Yes, and they are very scary options and directions too.

• Love
Reactions: cuckhub, MyWifeDatesNow, sissybbstephanie and 1 other person
Today is the day for phone calls, I guess. I just got a call from my daughter, Kim. It seems Linda has been talking to her and telling her about what is being discussed with Tom and me for the new year… that being us possibly getting a divorce and her moving in permanently with Tom as they contemplate getting married.

Kim asked me what I was feeling and what I thought about Tom’s offer for me to move in with them while staying in baby mode full time. I really wasn’t ready to talk about all of this with Kim as I’m still trying to wrap my head around it. Fantasy play is one thing but making it full time and permanent is a whole different matter. I told Kim that nothing has been decided and I was not going to rush into anything. I am still hoping that Linda and I can change this from happening. Kim said that it sounded to her that Linda/Mom had pretty much made up her mind and was moving forward with it.

I told Kim that I wasn’t there yet, that I needed more time. She told me that I could always come and stay with her for as long as I wanted, and that I could be in baby mode as much as I wanted also.

So much to think about.

• Love
Reactions: cuckhub, BabyDickCoreyB, wifeslilone and 7 others
msbevw said:
Today is the day for phone calls, I guess. I just got a call from my daughter, Kim. It seems Linda has been talking to her and telling her about what is being discussed with Tom and me for the new year… that being us possibly getting a divorce and her moving in permanently with Tom as they contemplate getting married.

Kim asked me what I was feeling and what I thought about Tom’s offer for me to move in with them while staying in baby mode full time. I really wasn’t ready to talk about all of this with Kim as I’m still trying to wrap my head around it. Fantasy play is one thing but making it full time and permanent is a whole different matter. I told Kim that nothing has been decided and I was not going to rush into anything. I am still hoping that Linda and I can change this from happening. Kim said that it sounded to her that Linda/Mom had pretty much made up her mind and was moving forward with it.

I told Kim that I wasn’t there yet, that I needed more time. She told me that I could always come and stay with her for as long as I wanted, and that I could be in baby mode as much as I wanted also.

So much to think about.

Yes you do have a lot of consider. It does sounds as if Linda is moving forward with a divorce, it is now a matter of how are you going to handle it and what your open to accepting verses not. While I never did go down the path that you have with the Adult Baby aspect, I have explored in the past a Poly-Triad, where my then wife and our Alpha did speak about changing the legal status, not so different than some aspects that you have described. Although in my case, he had to relocate before he went fully down that path, something that you and I have exchanged messages about in the past. Wishing you the best of luck with your choices, decisions, etc.

• Love
Reactions: cuckhub, sissybbstephanie and MyWifeDatesNow
msbevw said:
Yes, and they are very scary options and directions too.
Linda called me last night and said she wants to get together today. I am going to be seeing her shortly at Tom's house so we can talk and plan our future. So please understand if I'm not on here for awhile and things get worked out for all of us.

• Love
Reactions: cuckhub, BabyDickCoreyB, Creaminside and 2 others
msbevw said:
.......... She [my daughter Kim] told me I could always come and stay with her for as long as I wanted, and that I could be in baby mode as much as I wanted also. So much to think about.
Sounds like you have a very understanding daughter. Is Ms. Kim married? Or, involved with a man in an LTR relationship? Or, does she live by herself....?

Reactions: MyWifeDatesNow
I ran into someone I know at the grocery store yesterday. First thing he said to me was "sorry to hear Linda is divorcing you, but I guess I can't blame her." I was so thrown off by his comment all I said was "thanks". He walked away saying "baby food and diapers are in aisle 12."
It seems like the rumors are flying.

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: cuckhub, BabyDickCoreyB, Creaminside and 3 others
msbevw said:
I ran into someone I know at the grocery store yesterday. First thing he said to me was "sorry to hear Linda is divorcing you, but I guess I can't blame her." I was so thrown off by his comment all I said was "thanks". He walked away saying "baby food and diapers are in aisle 12."
It seems like the rumors are flying.

At this point you either will need to fully embrace it, or seriously consider your options. Your Linda truly does remind me of my prior wife!

Reactions: Creaminside, msbevw and MyWifeDatesNow

Users who are viewing this thread