• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife has a boyfriend, keeps me in diapers

• Thread startermsbevw
  • Start date
I think we all saw it coming,can to adjust to the new life with no wife?

WhiteMarried said:
I think we all saw it coming,can to adjust to the new life with no wife?

msbevw has been very quiet (Corrected)....​

Last edited:
Custer Laststand said:
I think you mean quiet.....

So correct, I was a bit on the tired side when I posted last night.

Reactions: MyWifeDatesNow
I know it's been almost a month since I last updated here and many of you have written to me asking how I am. We are all doing fine, just not much to report or write about. Linda and I are doing a lot of talking and working things out. Nothing is set in stone yet. Thanks for your interests. I will update when there is more to report.

Reactions: cuckhub, Creaminside, leahswannabe and 2 others
msbevw said:
I know it's been almost a month since I last updated here and many of you have written to me asking how I am. We are all doing fine, just not much to report or write about. Linda and I are doing a lot of talking and working things out. Nothing is set in stone yet. Thanks for your interests. I will update when there is more to report.
Hope you can work things out with your wife,keep us posted

Reactions: MyWifeDatesNow and SquirmingSub
I was just informed that our kids are going to be coming home and staying here from Easter next weekend. I'm not sure if Linda will be staying here or at Tom's place or if both of they will be staying here also. I'm sure there will be a lot for us to all talk about. so I should have something to report soon.

Reactions: cuckhub, BabyDickCoreyB, WhiteMarried and 3 others
msbevw said:
I was just informed that our kids are going to be coming home and staying here from Easter next weekend. I'm not sure if Linda will be staying here or at Tom's place or if both of they will be staying here also. I'm sure there will be a lot for us to all talk about. so I should have something to report soon.
I guess so,guess maybe you will understand how it will be going forward

Reactions: MyWifeDatesNow and msbevw
Hi msbevw,

i wish you a very nice Easter weekend. And if your Wife and Her Man are staying with you i'm pretty sure that it will be a rather interesting meeting with you completely en femme and both your Kids and family around...

But just in case Linda and Tom are at Their own you still should ensure to wear sissy diapers and clothes only! your Kids should be actually given every oportunity to see and accept your true sissy nature! And especially your Daughter might want to get more experience on how to tread a sissy sub since sooner or later She might want to have a sissy on Her own!

yours,
sissy moan

msbevw said:

Reactions: cuckhub, Creaminside, leahswannabe and 2 others
Update time...
There has been a lot going on over that past 4 weeks. Last I wrote, we were planning our Easter family gathering where our kids would be joining us for the weekend and Linda and I would be informing them of our future plans... that being her planning on living with Tom and us eventually getting a divorce. Needless to say, things did not go according to plans.
First of all, Linda and Tom had a major fight (I'm not going to go into details now) and appear to have broken up. This happened the Tuesday before Easter. I was very surprised when she walked into the house that night fuming mad at him, walking passed me, slowing down long enough to tell me she was going to be sleeping here and heading off to the master bedroom. It wasn't until the next morning that she emerged long enough to grab a cup of coffee before heading off to work and telling me that we would talk that night. Over supper she told me some of the details of the fight, but not all. She said she wanted my help the next day getting her things from his house as she was moving back 'home'. Fortunately, Tom wasn't home when we got there and we were able to move her things out without any problems. As we were making trips to and from the car she informed that this was permanent, that she was not planning on seeing him again, that it was over between them. I was quiet during all of this, barely saying a word, just letting her unload. I did tell her that I was happy to have her home and that I would support her any way I could and would take her lead on what our relationship would be.
In the three weeks since she moved back, they have only talked on the phone 3 times that I am aware of. He has not been over here and she has not gone back to his place. It looks like they are truly over and done.
Easter was quiet different also. I will tell about it next but I wanted to get this update out first.

Reactions: SquirmingSub, WhiteMarried, cuckhub and 2 others
msbevw said:
Update time...
....... First of all, Linda and Tom had a major fight (I'm not going to go into details now) and appear to have broken up. ....... Over supper she told me some of the details of the fight, but not all. She said she wanted my help the next day getting her things from his house as she was moving back 'home.' Fortunately, Tom wasn't home when we got there and we were able to move her things out without any problems. As we were making trips to and from the car she informed me that this was permanent, that she was not planning on seeing him again, that it was over between them.
Interesting. According to a woman much more knowledgable than I about such things — she used to maintain an extensive website called "Modern Directions" that was quite valuable, but doesn't any longer (I suspect she retired) — when a woman divorces or leaves her husband in order to marry (or permanently live with) a man she's been having an affair with, the new marriage (or permanent LTR) usually doesn't work out.

This can be because the new husband decides he doesn't entirely trust his new wife (or LTR partner), because he knows from his own experience with her that she has a tendency to initiate an affair with another man if she no longer feels entirely satisfied with her husband (or LTR partner). Or vice versa.

Although you have not said anything (yet) about the cause of your wife's fight with her now-former lover Tom, it seems possible something like the above may have been involved.

It also seems possible Tom may have insisted on a form of marriage your now-returned wife found unacceptable: a "swinger" type of marriage, for instance, in which each of them would be free to have sex with others.

Last edited:
Reactions: WhiteMarried and cuckhub
msbevw said:
Update time...
There has been a lot going on over that past 4 weeks. Last I wrote, we were planning our Easter family gathering where our kids would be joining us for the weekend and Linda and I would be informing them of our future plans... that being her planning on living with Tom and us eventually getting a divorce. Needless to say, things did not go according to plans.
First of all, Linda and Tom had a major fight (I'm not going to go into details now) and appear to have broken up. This happened the Tuesday before Easter. I was very surprised when she walked into the house that night fuming mad at him, walking passed me, slowing down long enough to tell me she was going to be sleeping here and heading off to the master bedroom. It wasn't until the next morning that she emerged long enough to grab a cup of coffee before heading off to work and telling me that we would talk that night. Over supper she told me some of the details of the fight, but not all. She said she wanted my help the next day getting her things from his house as she was moving back 'home'. Fortunately, Tom wasn't home when we got there and we were able to move her things out without any problems. As we were making trips to and from the car she informed that this was permanent, that she was not planning on seeing him again, that it was over between them. I was quiet during all of this, barely saying a word, just letting her unload. I did tell her that I was happy to have her home and that I would support her any way I could and would take her lead on what our relationship would be.
In the three weeks since she moved back, they have only talked on the phone 3 times that I am aware of. He has not been over here and she has not gone back to his place. It looks like they are truly over and done.
Easter was quiet different also. I will tell about it next but I wanted to get this update out first.
I think this might be good for you,try to talk with her i think and agree that your relation might be just saved,the question is,do you still want to be married?

Reactions: cuckhub
msbevw said:
Update time...

..... First of all, Linda and Tom had a major fight (I'm not going to go into details now) and appear to have broken up.
So, what was the cause of Ms. Linda and Tom's major fight and break-up?

Reactions: cuckhub and WhiteMarried
What a difference a month makes. At the end of March I thought I was on my way to being divorced and living alone. Now Linda is back and things have returned to a new normal, one with Tom out of the picture. Linda prefers I not discuss the details of her and Tom's breakup at this time, so that will have to wait until she is comfortable with me talking about it here.
I am back to going over to Karen and Mike's house a couple of days a week again. Mike is really happy about that. And I am enjoying the extended baby time. Tonight Karen's mom is going to be babysitting me while Linda and Karen have a night out, something the two of them haven't done in a long time since Linda was spending every weekend with Tom for so long. I think it will be good for Linda to have Karen to talk to. It will help her work through a lot of the feelings she is having with the loss of Tom.

• Love
Reactions: Creaminside, sissybbstephanie, SquirmingSub and 3 others
msbevw said:
What a difference a month makes. At the end of March I thought I was on my way to being divorced and living alone. Now Linda is back and things have returned to a new normal, one with Tom out of the picture. Linda prefers I not discuss the details of her and Tom's breakup at this time, so that will have to wait until she is comfortable with me talking about it here.
I am back to going over to Karen and Mike's house a couple of days a week again. Mike is really happy about that. And I am enjoying the extended baby time. Tonight Karen's mom is going to be babysitting me while Linda and Karen have a night out, something the two of them haven't done in a long time since Linda was spending every weekend with Tom for so long. I think it will be good for Linda to have Karen to talk to. It will help her work through a lot of the feelings she is having with the loss of Tom.
Great news,on the other hand would Linda accept you as a sexual partner any time soon?

Reactions: cuckhub
A little update about Mike. Initially Karen started the ritual that everytime I was there I would give Mike a blow job because she doesn't like doing that. Mike loved this and I got into it as well. But it wasn't long before Mike wanted to screw me also and now that has turned into a regular thing as well. Karen doesn't seem to mind that either and I'm starting to open up to it (pun intended). Linda and Karen have watched this a couple of times but I prefer to have him do it in private.
As for sex with Linda, that hasn't happened in a very long time. I tend to her orally regularly and she will masterbate me, but that's the extent of our sex life.

• Love
Reactions: Creaminside, sissybbstephanie, cuckhub and 3 others
msbevw said:
A little update about Mike. Initially Karen started the ritual that everytime I was there I would give Mike a blow job because she doesn't like doing that. Mike loved this and I got into it as well. But it wasn't long before Mike wanted to screw me also and now that has turned into a regular thing as well. Karen doesn't seem to mind that either and I'm starting to open up to it (pun intended). Linda and Karen have watched this a couple of times but I prefer to have him do it in private.
As for sex with Linda, that hasn't happened in a very long time. I tend to her orally regularly and she will masterbate me, but that's the extent of our sex life.
Understandable, wives love to watch husbands getting screwed,that is great man i think things with mike will be better as Linda and Karren are having some time.

Reactions: msbevw and cuckhub
I am finally getting around to updating this post, but I will not be saying anything about why Linda and Tom broke up. She doesn’t want me to discuss it but does say that it is final and they will not be getting back together. So that is the last I will talk about that.

For Mother’s Day, we visited our son and daughter-in-law and went out to dinner. It was a nice time that Linda really appreciated. Before we left there, Kim called her mother, so Linda got to ‘spend time’ with both kids.

It’s an hour drive home from there so we had time alone to talk during the drive. Linda started by asking me how I was feeling about our present lifestyle… meaning me being in baby role at home most of the time. I have gotten so used to it now that it has become ‘normal’ for me to be diapered and usually wearing some kind of baby clothes (I wasn’t wearing anything babyish outside of the diaper during our visit today). I knew that as soon as we got home I would change into a baby onesie to wear until bedtime. That is how things are now and I am fine with it and Linda wants me that way also.

I asked her what she was feeling and what did she see as happening in the future with us. Before she could answer we were interrupted by my cell phone ringing. It was Karen calling to thank me for the lovely flowers I had sent her for Mother’s Day since she is my ‘other mother’. By the way, I gave Linda a “Mother’s Ring”, a ring with 3 birth stones of her three children, me being the third. She loved it.

After the call ended, Linda immediately resumed our conversation with a surprise. She said that she wanted to start dating again as she missed being with a real man, the role that Tom had filled. She informed me that she is going out on a date next Saturday night with a guy that she knows from work. I was immediately concerned that she would be going out with someone she works with, but she doesn’t seem to see that being a problem.

So that’s where things stand for now. I’m sure there will be more to update in the near future. Hope I’m not boring you.

• Love
Reactions: leahswannabe, WhiteMarried, cuckhub and 4 others
Make perfect sense,Linda need a real man in her life & i was expecting that.

Have she mentioned any thing about the divorce or she is totally in keeping you as her third baby?and waitting to know if the guy linda is dating with a serious date or a one off,yet you are doing great just try to stay close to Linda

Reactions: cuckhub and msbevw
msbevw said:
...... As for sex with Linda, that hasn't happened in a very long time. I tend to her orally regularly and she will masterbate me, but that's the extent of our sex life.
Sounds appropriate for your role as your (returned) wife Ms. Linda's adult baby and cuckold. What with Ms. Karen's husband Mike fucking you up your ass, and you sucking his cock, it sounds like you're receiving, and giving, rather a lot of sex.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: sissybbstephanie, cuckhub, msbevw and 1 other person

Users who are viewing this thread