• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife has a boyfriend, keeps me in diapers

• Thread startermsbevw
  • Start date
msbevw said:
Becky was feeling naughty last night and had me put my cage on. Then she inserted a butt plug in me and told me I was going to sleep with that in as she pinned my diaper on. I felt so full all night. I'm a little nervous because just before turning out my light she asked me how long it has been since I had a cock in my mouth. Oh my. I hope she is not planning something for me this weekend. She hasn't seen Adam since July 4th. Could she be planning something with him for tonight?
I'm awake and waiting for her to come into my nursery to change my wet diaper and remove my plug, and hopefully my cage too.
Appreciate the update, it's nice to know there is some activity about. Of course will be waiting for the upcoming reports of your findings, I feel these sneaky suspicions will soon be revealed and so, consider me waiting, albeit not quite as anxiously as you.

I know you want to know what happened. Becky went out with Adam last night. He came here to pick her up and he teased me about when was I going to be ready to taste his cock. He said that it was a good thing that Becky was ready to go or he would have had me on my knees gobbling him up while he waited for her.
As they left he said he would see me in the morning and maybe we would get together. I didn't hear them come back last night and am not sure if she stayed with him at his or her place or if she brought him back here and he spent the night here. I'm just waiting to hear Becky moving around but so far all is quiet.

• Love
Reactions: sissybbstephanie, wifeslilone, SquirmingSub and 2 others
msbevw said:
..... She [Becky] asked me how long it has been since I had a cock in my mouth. Oh my. I hope she is not planning something for me this weekend. .......

What happened to your relationship with the couple in which the woman was a friend of your ex-wife, who baby-sat you and changed your diapers when your ex-wife was out with a lover, and whose husband had you suck his cock and ass-fucked you....?

As I recall, you said you decided you were bisexual and found that enjoyable.

Reactions: leahshub
Custer Laststand said:
What happened to your relationship with the couple in which the woman was a friend of your ex-wife, who baby-sat you and changed your diapers when your ex-wife was out with a lover, and whose husband had you suck his cock and ass-fucked you....?

As I recall, you said you decided you were bisexual and found that enjoyable.
I suspect the hang up here might be more about the who than the what.

msbevw said:
I know you want to know what happened. Becky went out with Adam last night. He came here to pick her up and he teased me about when was I going to be ready to taste his cock. He said that it was a good thing that Becky was ready to go or he would have had me on my knees gobbling him up while he waited for her.
As they left he said he would see me in the morning and maybe we would get together. I didn't hear them come back last night and am not sure if she stayed with him at his or her place or if she brought him back here and he spent the night here. I'm just waiting to hear Becky moving around but so far all is quiet.
Yes, I did want to know that, Although also I am now curious how you responded to Adams comments and answered his questions. Do you plan to ask Becky why she asked you about "how long it has been since you had a cock in your mouth", I would like to hear her answer...

msbevw said:
Becky was feeling naughty last night and had me put my cage on. Then she inserted a butt plug in me and told me I was going to sleep with that in as she pinned my diaper on. I felt so full all night. I'm a little nervous because just before turning out my light she asked me how long it has been since I had a cock in my mouth.

You might point out to Ms. Becky, and her lover if need be, that monkeypox is spreading in the U.S. via man-to-man sex more than in any other way — and the U.S. already appears to be failing at containing monkeypox.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: msbevw
Becky was home alone Monday morning and not feeling good. She started feeling sick Saturday night during the date and cut the date short and came home. So Adam didn't get lucky and I didn't have to deal with him yesterday. She is starting to feel better, not Covid at least. She says she may take tomorrow off also and work on feeling better. So I may be taking care of her tomorrow like I did yesterday and today, definitely a role reversal. I liked it too.
She also told me that I dodged a bullet as she and Adam had planned on introducing me to his cock, up close and personal. So it is going to happen, just not today. She said that when she is feeling fully recovered that she is planning on getting together with him since she missed out this past weekend. It's possible that she could have him over during this week yet.

Reactions: SquirmingSub, wifeslilone and ckc
msbevw said:
Becky was home alone Monday morning and not feeling good. She started feeling sick Saturday night during the date and cut the date short and came home. So Adam didn't get lucky and I didn't have to deal with him yesterday.

Since you are now taking care of Ms. Becky, I strongly recommend you test her for Covid-19 (if you haven't already). Home test kits are available for free from pharmacies.

My former wife and I didn't used to know anyone who had come down with the coronavirus. Now both of us know multiple people who have come down with the Omicron variant, even though they've been doubly vaccinated and boosted against it. (Being doubly-vaccinated and boosted against the coronavirus greatly reduces the severity of the Omicron variant.)

For information on how monkeypox is transmitted, see (for instance):

How Is Monkeypox Transmitted?.

Reactions: wifeslilone and msbevw
Custer Laststand said:
Easily, through semen, vaginal fluids or even for those virgins in the back - it is even more simple than that, in fact those respiratory droplets you may have heard about but never seen... It needs to be understood most are delivered through a minute mist of vapors which can and do land on hands and or surfaces and when and wherever people gather and breathe or talk but especially if they cough. It's actually one of the biggest reasons so many people became infected with COVID-19 while thinking they were being safe. The simplicity of just touching ones hands to objects or surfaces where droplets may have fallen, and then maybe rubbing their eyes, or touching their nose or mouth. For those thinking less than six inches is bad, less than six feet has been known to kill... Stay safe out there.

Reactions: Custer Laststand
Are people mistaking my post for Medical Minute?

• Haha
Reactions: SquirmingSub
wifeslilone said:
Easily, through semen, vaginal fluids or even for those virgins in the back - it is even more simple than that, in fact those respiratory droplets you may have heard about but never seen... It needs to be understood most are delivered through a minute mist of vapors which can and do land on hands and or surfaces and when and wherever people gather and breathe or talk but especially if they cough. It's actually one of the biggest reasons so many people became infected with COVID-19 while thinking they were being safe. The simplicity of just touching ones hands to objects or surfaces where droplets may have fallen, and then maybe rubbing their eyes, or touching their nose or mouth. For those thinking less than six inches is bad, less than six feet has been known to kill... Stay safe out there.

Thanks for your informative post, wifeslilone.

Reactions: wifeslilone
msbevw said:
Are people mistaking my post for Medical Minute?

Relax, msbevw. Wifeslilone has given you, and your new woman friend Ms. Becky as well, some good advice. Ms. Becky's job, delivering diapers to multiple couples and families, puts her in an ideal position to pick up covid-19, probably the omicron variant, even if she is fully vaccinated. And, if Ms. Becky and her lover want you to suck her lover's cock, that may put you in an ideal position to pick up a case of monkeypox.

• Haha
Reactions: msbevw and wifeslilone
Last night Adam stopped by here to see Becky on his way home from work. We had already eaten dinner and I was dressed for bed in a short nighty and matching diaper cover. Becky must have known he was coming but didn't tell me. So I was surprised when I heard someone at the door and she got up to answer it, telling me to stay put on my blanket in front of the TV. I don't know why I was surprised to see Adam, but I was a little. He immediately kissed Becky and asked how she was feeling (all better now). He told her that he was disappointed that their date had to end abruptly Saturday night and he was looking forward to resuming it this Saturday night.
She told him that she was sorry that she had to leave before they finished, and by finished we all knew what she meant.
They sat together on the sofa with me on the floor right in front of them. He kissed Becky again and came right out and said that he was left feeling pretty horny from the early date ending. Right in front of me Becky started rubbing the front of his pants, then told me to reach up and join her. Soon I was also rubbing his hardon through his pants. She unbuckled his belt and and unzipped him and told me to remove his clothing. I knew right then what was going to happen.
I was surprised that his cock wasn't huge. From the way Becky talked about it and his ability to give her great sex, I was expecting him to be packing a monster. But it wasn't much different from mine. As soon as his clothes were pulled down she grabbed his cocked, stroked it a few times and then pointed it towards me. I looked at her and her expression told me what she wanted me to do. I got up on my knees in front of Adam and took his cock in my mouth. Afterwards he told us that I did an outstanding job and it was one of the best blow jobs he has had. I felt a little proud by that, but at the same time embarrassed that my girlfriend heard another man telling her I gave great head.
So I did it. It wasn't the end of the world. And I'm sure it won't be the last time. Becky has now witnessed her sissy baby boyfriend suck cock. She will never see me as a real man again. She will always remember me as a cock sucking sissy. I future is sealed.

• Love
Reactions: BabyDickCoreyB, 2wheel, Custer Laststand and 4 others
msbevw said:
So I did it. It wasn't the end of the world. And I'm sure it won't be the last time. Becky has now witnessed her sissy baby boyfriend suck cock. She will never see me as a real man again. She will always remember me as a cock sucking sissy. I future is sealed.
At least it was only your mouth. This time.

• Wow
Reactions: ckc and msbevw
airhorn said:
At least it was only your mouth. This time.
Do you think it will go further? Becky never indicated that she wanted to see more done by me or to me.

msbevw said:
Do you think it will go further? Becky never indicated that she wanted to see more done by me or to me.
I can't say I think it will go further, I don't know the people involved.

However, I will note that it seems to have gone further than you expected at the start.

It seems possible, at least.

Do you want it to go further? Do you think you might want it to go further? These feelings can change over time, after all.

msbevw said:
I am surprised while you were sucking him that he did not suggest what he may come to expect in future visits. Although I suppose baby steps are best for now. So I presume you have thought much about the experience with Adam since his surprise visit. Meanwhile, I was curious if he made any comments to you about your being diapered, or him fucking your girl.

wifeslilone said:
I am surprised while you were sucking him that he did not suggest what he may come to expect in future visits. Although I suppose baby steps are best for now. So I presume you have thought much about the experience with Adam since his surprise visit. Meanwhile, I was curious if he made any comments to you about your being diapered, or him fucking your girl.
Adam likes to tease and takes every opportunity to tease me about being diapered and unable to satisfy my girlfriend, and previously, my wife. I guess I deserve it as it's true. But what am I suppose to do?

• Love
Reactions: SquirmingSub, sissybbstephanie and wifeslilone
msbevw said:
Adam likes to tease and takes every opportunity to tease me about being diapered and unable to satisfy my girlfriend, and previously, my wife. I guess I deserve it as it's true. But what am I suppose to do?
Make sure you have chapstick available?

• Haha
Reactions: msbevw
msbevw said:
.......... So I did it. It wasn't the end of the world. And, I'm sure it won't be the last time. Becky has now witnessed her sissy baby boyfriend suck cock. She will never see me as a real man again. She will always remember me as a cock sucking sissy. My future is sealed.

Good work. And, I would say your future was sealed rather a long time ago.

Reactions: wifeslilone

Users who are viewing this thread