• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife has a boyfriend, keeps me in diapers

• Thread startermsbevw
  • Start date
Would you trade in being a baby to continue being her husband?

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c, WhiteMarried and cuckhub
AngleBaby said:
I am not one to look back and wonder "what if". I accept the choices I/we have made and keep moving forward.

Reactions: toolman2c, SquirmingSub, WhiteMarried and 2 others
Do you want to keep being a sissy baby?

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c, WhiteMarried, cuckhub and 1 other person
Any thoughts about what you will do?

• Wow
Reactions: toolman2c, WhiteMarried, cuckhub and 1 other person
I cannot believe how far and how long this posting of mine has gone. I started it a little over 2 years ago when my wife started dating another man with my blessings. It was my way of allowing her to enjoy herself while I indulged in fantasy play of exploring what it would be like to be an adult baby. I had dabbled in diaper play and crossdressing for a few years prior and wanted to dive deeper into the fantasy. Linda was fine with it and helped me as much as she could. But the cost of this was her losing any sexual desire for me because of seeing me become less and less the man she married.

I had foolishly thought that I would keep my play private and only between Linda and me. That changed when Linda’s boyfriend was told about my infant exploration, and he was brought into our relationship. Tom was a strong and dominant man, just what Linda needed and wanted. He began pushing our boundaries and got more involved in my exploration of my baby world. Soon he was also inserting himself into our family as he became known to our son and daughter as well as some of our friends.

He opened Linda up to pushing my limits as well as her own as our private lives became more public. His domination over both of us found us being marked with his tattoos and having us tell our grown children about my baby lifestyle and his growing relationship with Linda that was looking like us divorcing and them getting married.

Due to his grievous error, Linda broke it off with him and moved on. She dated two of my friends and became involved with Jim which blossomed into love and pending marriage. And that’s where we are today. Along the way, several others have learned of our activities including family, neighbors, work colleagues, close and social friends, numerous vendors, and just about everyone we have come in contact with over the last year.

And now it is about to come to an end. Linda and I are about to be divorced. She and Jim are planning on marrying in June. My baby experiment will end shortly, and my life will go in another direction still to be determined. It’s been a fun and interesting journey filled with thrills and missteps, mistakes, and unexpected branches… but I have no regrets. I have learned a lot about myself, love-ones, friends, and those I thought were friends. I thank all of you who have journeyed with me, encouraged me, warned me, mocked me, laughed at and with me, and stayed faithful to the end. To you I say “Thank you”.

I may update this post occasionally, but otherwise it will end here. I can’t believe that I have had so many views (70,000+ and nearly 700 replies!) on this modest little story. I never believed it would go so long and so far.
Ain’t that a kick in the head!

• Love
Reactions: Sissychas, JimboJam, toolman2c and 4 others
Good luck in the future and thank you for sharing the most intimate parts of your life, I wish you all the happiness in the future.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c, WhiteMarried, cuckhub and 2 others
Good luck on your journey.
It is sad to see you give up being a sissy baby now.
Will you and Linda keep in touch?

AngleBaby said:
Good luck on your journey.
It is sad to see you give up being a sissy baby now.
Will you and Linda keep in touch?
Of course we will be in contact. We have our 2 kids and we are still close friends, just not married anymore. Plus right now we live almost next door to each other. I am sure Jim and I will still play golf and poker together regularly as well.

Reactions: toolman2c, SquirmingSub and WhiteMarried
That is a very important question.
AngleBaby said:

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
Thank you for sharing your experience over the past couple of years with us all,i wish you the best of luck.

As you will give us your baby life,are you sure linda won't give you another chance?

Is she aware you will be moving on?

Reactions: toolman2c and msbevw
I have really enjoyed reading about your situation. It's been amazing.
I hope it all works out well and you will keep us updated as to what happens.

Reactions: toolman2c, WhiteMarried and msbevw
Baby Bev, it certainly been an amazing two years. Thank you for sharing the different stages of going from a husband all the way to a baby girl with all the trials and tribulations that occurred along the way. I know you got blindsided the way things turned out in the end but you know Linda still has a special place in her heart for her husband and father of her children. You also know that Jim will take very good care of her. Good luck wherever the next stage in your life takes you, I'm sure it'll be exciting. Best wishes and biggest hugs!

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c, msbevw, cuckhub and 1 other person
W
AZLizanne said:
Baby Bev, it certainly been an amazing two years. Thank you for sharing the different stages of going from a husband all the way to a baby girl with all the trials and tribulations that occurred along the way. I know you got blindsided the way things turned out in the end but you know Linda still has a special place in her heart for her husband and father of her children. You also know that Jim will take very good care of her. Good luck wherever the next stage in your life takes you, I'm sure it'll be exciting. Best wishes and biggest hugs!
Well said

Reactions: toolman2c, msbevw and cuckhub
SquirmingSub said:
First off, hearing that your wife's boyfriend now has the freedom to come and go from your home that you share with your wife as he desires without having to knock should not be a shock to you as it is clear that he is becoming much more involved with your wife as her man. A role that you truly can not completely fill now that you and she have embraced your need to be in diapers and be treated more like a infant per say. I can see were the experience might have resulted in a slightly abnormal feelings as you have described it.

Second, it should not be a surprise that your wife would encourage you to be much more out in the open in the presence of her man. If this is a lifestyle that you truly desire, why not fully embrace it without complaining even if it initially makes you uncomfortable to drink from a bottle in front of your wife (Linda) and her Man (Tom). It should be liberating to be able to be yourself in front of both of them.

Third, it is good that your wife and her Man are comfortable enough to encourage you and discipline appropriotely when you hesitate and or complain. Humbling and humiliating is something that you will eventually embrace when it comes to your wife and her Man. It is not as if they have made it obvious to your friends and or poker buddies about your lifestyles preferences.
My wife's boyfriend has his own house key and comes and goes anytime he pleases . Sometimes me and my wife competes for his attention Everytime he comes over. We both wear the sexy est dresses and hottest eye catching panties we own.

• Love
Reactions: WhiteMarried, sissybbstephanie and msbevw
msbevw said:
A few months back my wife told me that since I couldn’t satisfy her anymore that she was going to get a boyfriend who would. And she did. The reason I can’t satisfy her is that my fantasy life has evolved into me being an adult baby who wears diapers, plastic pants, and sissy dresses. I prefer that role instead of being a husband and making love to my wife.
We were talking last night and I mentioned that I really had no idea how many times she and her boyfriend have had sex (she insists on calling it making love). She told me the following…
They waited until the third date to have full sex… nothing more that a kiss on the first and some mutual touching on the second. Then after the third date they went back to his place and had sex in his bed. She came home afterwards and told me about it. Since then they have been back to his place 3 times, had sex here once when I was gone and once when I was here but in another room, and twice in a hotel room when they went away for a weekend. She recently told me that they have also had sex in a movie theater during a matinee show when they were the only ones in that theater (they loved those reclining seats)!
So they have had sex at least 9 times in the last 3 months. I asked her what the future looked like. She said that she doesn’t plan on stopping as she likes this new arrangement. And since I am so immersed into my baby world she doesn’t see that changing anytime soon. She said that her boyfriend preferred me being a sissy baby and wanted me to be in that roll whenever he is around. And she said that he would be around a lot more so I should get used to it. It was his idea for him to change my diaper the other night so I would get used to him being the man of the house. For a Christmas present he gave me a pacifier that says “I heart Daddy”!
Since when I am fully erect I am still less than 1/2 inch it's so small it even looks like a vagina. So I am in diapers and baby dresses too. Her boyfriend likes me in diapers and dresses too.

• Love
Reactions: WhiteMarried, sissybbstephanie, msbevw and 1 other person
Lildebbie said:
I am in diapers and baby dresses too. Her boyfriend likes me in diapers and dresses too.
Don't think I'm alone in saying how, at least I think there's more than a few here, who would enjoy hearing more about this.

Reactions: WhiteMarried and cuckhub
Lildebbie said:
Since when I am fully erect I am still less than 1/2 inch it's so small it even looks like a vagina. So I am in diapers and baby dresses too. Her boyfriend likes me in diapers and dresses too.
Sounds like there is some interest in hearing your story. Maybe you should start your own post.

Reactions: WhiteMarried, wifeslilone, cuckhub and 1 other person
Lildebbie said:
It all started when over five years ago my wife told me that her boyfriend was going to pick her up for a date if I didn't want to be embarrassed to meet him I should leave before he arrives. She said he was going to be here in about ten minutes. I didn't say anything but hurried into the bedroom that I was using to store my clothes. I hurried and put on a very shiny short pink adult baby dress with bright shiny pink panties. And when he rang the doorbell she yelled down at me if I was still here to please let him know she was running a little late. I met him at the door wearing my dress and very shiny panties and led him into our living room he only said that he understands why my wife needed a real man in her life but he was fascinated by me and what I was wearing . He sat closer to me on our couch and asked if I was really a man or a woman, I said I am a sissy. When he took my hand and put it on his penis I found he was very arroused. He said if I was interested in sucking his penis I was so eager I was trying to not show it he then stood up and unzipped his pants and I sucked his penis for about fifteen minutes until he said he was about to cum I begged him to fill me with his cum and he turned me arround and pushed my panties aside and began to pump his rather large penis into me and when he exploded his cum like a volcano into me I felt more like a woman than I thought possible. It was amazing. All that time I don't know when my wife walked into this scene. But when he was finished and got dressed she said when they get back from their date we would be having a talk.
Why are you posting on my page? Go start your posts please.

Reactions: submaletucson, SquirmingSub, cuckhub and 1 other person
0o812 said:
i just can't fathom any of this is true.
Are talking about my post or Lildebbie's post?

Users who are viewing this thread