• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife has a boyfriend, keeps me in diapers

• Thread startermsbevw
  • Start date
Becky just left for lunch and I am putting my cage on, which is difficult because my little pee pee is stiff from excitement. Last night Becky was here and decided she wanted to go out for dinner so we went to a steakhouse and got right in. She was so excited about her lunch date with Adam she could barely eat. I teased her about it and all she could do was blush. No way she denies her feelings so she just admitted that she had been thinking about seeing Adam all day. She asked me what I was going to do while she was at lunch. I told her that I had some things lined up to keep me occupied and my mind busy. she teased that I seemed to be as excited as she was about her date and teased that I was probably going to play with my penis the whole time. I promised her that I would be doing that. She got quiet for a moment then said "are you going to lock yourself up in the cage thing?"
I blushed and admitted that was my plan. She smile and said "Great. I want the key to take with me so you can't play until I return. You had better hope that I come straight home and not go anyplace else."
I asked her where else she would go and she said maybe his place or even her place if they decided to be alone for awhile. I just about came in my diaper at that moment and said that I didn't think that was something she had been thinking about. She said that the thought had crept into her mind a few times. I asked her if she was planning on having sex with him again and she replied that all she was planning was eating lunch with him. then she smiled.
She morning she was up early and dressed before getting me up and dressed. Before leaving for work she asked me for the key to by cage and I handed it over. She said that she couldn't wait to see me in it when she got back. She kissed me and then was off. and now I wait.

• Love
Reactions: Sissychas, BabyDickCoreyB, wifeslilone and 6 others
80,000 views on this simple little posts. Unbelievable! Thanks everyone who came by to check it out.

• Love
Reactions: leahswannabe, cuckhub, wifeslilone and 2 others
It's done. She said they had a nice lunch and it was fun catching up with him. but she is not sure that she wants to see him again. She said that in the past the sex was good but there was not a strong chemistry between them which is why she started dating me. She said that nothing had change on that line. She said she just didn't feel a strong desire to connect further with him. I'm glad to hear that.
When she got back, she went back to work after lunch so it was close to five, she could tell that I was excited to hear about lunch and was swelling in my cage. She had fun teasing me and rubbing me as she recounted the meeting to me, sometimes embellishing the details to excite me further. After she finally unlocked me, and said that would hold on to one of the keys for the future, we had a very good sexual romp, at least by my standards. And we slept together last night in the master bed, something we haven't done in a long time.
Will she see him again? She said that she doubted it. But it will be interesting to see if and when he contacts her in the future.

• Love
Reactions: SquirmingSub, leahswannabe, Custer Laststand and 3 others
msbevw said:
80,000 views on this simple little posts. Unbelievable! Thanks everyone who came by to check it out.

flowergirlfortheexwifeswedding.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Creaminside, cuckhub, leahswannabe and 2 others
Custer Laststand said:
Obviously the diaper delivery woman understood you. I would guess she's acquainted with other men who are kept in diapers by their wives, but she found you.... in your baby personna.... more attractive than the others.

She understood the importance of being accepted not only by the diapered adult baby of interest (you), but of also having a good relationship with your adult baby mother (Ms. Linda).

More evidence of her interest in you.

More evidence that your diaper delivery woman was interested in you.

That, obviously, was unambiguous evidence that she had the hots for you.

Are you sure? Maybe your new woman will realize, sooner or later, she has sexual needs beyond changing your diapers, keeping you in baby girl's clothing and being your adult baby mother. Perhaps she will eventually find it of interest (in addition to doing the above) to date, seduce and fuck other men.

I would say your life and times, including your new relationship, will continue to be of interest on this site.
I want to tell you that Becky's diaper service company has now expanded it's adult diaper service to a larger area and added many more adult customers. She said that it is because of me that they took the adult market very serious and looked at ways to make it better for adult diaper wearers. She has also convinced them to add baby-style adult diapers in colors and patterns as well as selling plastic diaper covers in baby designs. Her boss was really excited with her ideas and sees great grown potential.
I want a kickback!

Reactions: leahswannabe, Creaminside, Custer Laststand and 1 other person
msbevw said:
I want to tell you that Becky's diaper service company has now expanded it's adult diaper service to a larger area and added many more adult customers. She said it is because of me they took the adult market very seriously and looked at ways to make it better for adult diaper wearers.

This brings to mind a comment by a woman elsewhere on the web in a forum for women who keep their husbands in diapers. She was of the opinion that all men should be kept in diapers. Maybe there are more adult men than most imagine who actually fantasize about this, find it appealing, and whose wives would find it appealing as well.

msbevw said:
She has also convinced them to add baby-style adult diapers in colors and patterns as well as selling plastic diaper covers in baby designs.

That's almost certainly a good idea — especially for men who feel sexually inadequate and whose wives cuckold them by fucking other men.

msbevw said:
Her boss was really excited with her ideas and sees great growth potential. I want a kickback!

Maybe you can convince Ms. Becky's diaper service company to hire you as a paid consultant. You may be their only client who is an experienced "adult baby girl," and you also have an "in," in the sense that you have a personal relationship with Ms. Becky. I mean, you can offer them an opportunity to become the only diaper service company that has an experienced consultant for the "adult (male) baby girl" demographic.

You can point out to them that you can't possibly be the only man with your inclinations. Remind them of the rule, derived from observations of phenomena ranging from cockroaches to trees in forests and stars in the Milky Way: "If you see one [yourself, in this case], you can be sure you ain't seen them all."

Last edited:
Reactions: wifeslilone
Custer Laststand said:
a forum for women who keep their husbands in diapers. She was of the opinion that all men should be kept in diapers.
Could you share the forum you mentioned.

Custer Laststand said:
This brings to mind a comment by a woman elsewhere on the web in a forum for women who keep their husbands in diapers. She was of the opinion that all men should be kept in diapers. Maybe there are more adult men than most imagine who actually fantasize about this, find it appealing, and whose wives would find it appealing as well.

That's almost certainly a good idea — especially for men who feel sexually inadequate and whose wives cuckold them by fucking other men.

Maybe you can convince Ms. Becky's diaper service company to hire you as a paid consultant. You may be their only client who is an experienced "adult baby girl," and you also have an "in," in the sense that you have a personal relationship with Ms. Becky. I mean, you can offer them an opportunity to become the only diaper service company that has an experienced consultant for the "adult (male) baby girl" demographic.

You can point out to them that you can't possibly be the only man with your inclinations. Remind them of the rule, derived from observations of phenomena ranging from cockroaches to trees in forests and stars in the Milky Way: "If you see one [yourself, in this case], you can be sure you ain't seen them all."

Reactions: ckc
msbevw said:
My wife and her boyfriend have progressed quickly, much faster than I expected, and to the point sometimes that it has left me reeling to cope with everything. When we originally talked about her having a boyfriend, I understood her need for it and knew that I would have trouble dealing with many aspects of it. Knowing her personality, I knew that, in all likelihood, she would develop feelings for someone she was being so intimate with. Really, the sex part is the easiest to accept. It’s the way she acts towards him emotionally that I struggle with. He is a real boyfriend, one she enjoys spending time with, talking on the phone with daily, and one she enjoys making plans on how and when they will be together next.
I didn’t think much about how I might be involved in their relationship. I pretty much thought that I would be left home indulging in my baby world while they did their thing. I knew that most likely he would see Baby Bev at some point, but it would be just in passing and our interaction would be limited.
Now it looks like I might be playing a more involved role. She says that he will be around the house more in the new year so all of us will be interacting more and he will be taking a more active role with me as Baby Bev. I’m not sure what that will involve.
I am interested in your thoughts and views on all of this, if you care to share them with me. What do you think I should expect?
Just like what happened to me we moved in her boyfriend into our home and he of course moved in to their bedroom and I moved into one of the other bedrooms. Ever since he moved in I have been wearing diapers and baby dresses full-time .

Reactions: leahshub, cynful, sissybbstephanie and 2 others
Lildebbie said:
Just like what happened to me we moved in her boyfriend into our home and he of course moved in to their bedroom and I moved into one of the other bedrooms. Ever since he moved in I have been wearing diapers and baby dresses full-time .

Very good. I like it. I encourage you to keep up your good work, in support of your sexy wife and her live-in lover, as her full-time diapered adult-baby cuckold.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: wifeslilone, sissybbstephanie, msbevw and 1 other person
msbevw said:
Last night I had my weekly poker here. My poker room is set up in the basement and the guys just let themselves in the side door and come on down without having to knock. Game starts at six and around 8 I went upstairs to get more ice. I heard voices coming from the living room so I went to check it out.

There sat Linda and boyfriend, curled up on the sofa watching TV… while I had a bunch of poker guys right below them. I had no idea he was going to be here. Linda just acted like it was perfectly normal and asked how I was doing. I was so shocked that I muttered a “hello”, then went back downstairs.

Needless to say I had a tough time concentrating the rest of the night. The game broke up just before 1:00am and when I went upstairs the bedroom door was closed so I had no idea if he was in there or had left.

I didn’t see Linda the next morning as she had to be gone by 7:30 and I was still in bed then, so I didn’t get a chance to ask if he had slept over. She snuck in sometime and left a bottle for me but didn’t say anything.

That’s two evening in a row that he had been here. I know she said that she would be seeing more of him in the new year but I didn’t expect it to be this often.
I agree that's going to be expected soon you will have to make a decision .

Reactions: msbevw
Custer Laststand said:
Very good. I like it. I encourage you to keep up your good work, in support of your sexy wife and her live-in lover, as her full-time diapered adult-baby cuckold.
Yes this work's for all of us. When my neighbors see me in diapers and baby dresses you might think I would be humiliated. But I am. Not and when they ask about the hansom man they see living in my house. They have asked me who the man of the house is. I respond that that hansom man is the only man living in our house. I asked them if they rembered visiting our open house we held last month they would have seen that me and my wife was both wearing nice dresses.

• Love
Reactions: sissybbstephanie and Custer Laststand
Lildebbie said:
Yes, this work's for all of us. When my neighbors see me in diapers and baby dresses you might think I would be humiliated. But I am not. And, when they ask about the handsome man they see living in my house, they have asked me who the man of the house is. I respond that that handsome man is the only man living in our house.

All good.

Lildebbie said:
I asked them if they rembered visiting our open house we held last month they would have seen that me and my wife was both wearing nice dresses.

Also good. It sounds like you've advanced considerably — from the points of view of your sexy wife and her live-in lover — since you and your wife held your "mutually dressed in nice dresses" open-house a month ago.

Reactions: Sissybabydebbie and msbevw
Custer Laststand said:
All good.

Also good. It sounds like you've advanced considerably — from the points of view of your sexy wife and her live-in lover — since you and your wife held your "mutually dressed in nice dresses" open-house a month ago.
My mother-in-law and father-in-law also is now visiting for awhile I love the fact that my father-in-law treats me just like another woman .

• Haha
Reactions: leahshub, Custer Laststand and natasnaikul
It's been 5 weeks now since Becky had lunch with her old boyfriend. And it has progressed further, as you might expect.
The lunch date was followed a week later with Adam asking Becky out for drinks. We agreed that she should go. The night ended with them kissing and promises of another date. A week later she went to dinner with him, followed by drinks at a night club and then back to her place. They didn't have sex then but did some intimate touching and lots of kissing.
Since then she has been going out with him almost every Saturday night. The last few times she was gone all night and returned mid-morning the next day. They have resumed having sex like in the past. She tells me that he is a fantastic lover and really pleases her. But she said that is all between them, that there is no real chemistry so I don't have to worry about her leaving me. She wants him just for sex.
So once again I find myself being a cuckold and enjoying it.

• Love
Reactions: BabyDickCoreyB, Creaminside, sissybbstephanie and 4 others
msbevw said:
It's been 5 weeks now since Becky had lunch with her old boyfriend. And it has progressed further, as you might expect.
The lunch date was followed a week later with Adam asking Becky out for drinks. We agreed that she should go. The night ended with them kissing and promises of another date. A week later she went to dinner with him, followed by drinks at a night club and then back to her place. They didn't have sex then but did some intimate touching and lots of kissing.
Since then she has been going out with him almost every Saturday night. The last few times she was gone all night and returned mid-morning the next day. They have resumed having sex like in the past. She tells me that he is a fantastic lover and really pleases her. But she said that is all between them, that there is no real chemistry so I don't have to worry about her leaving me. She wants him just for sex.
So once again I find myself being a cuckold and enjoying it.
I am curious if she wears the key to your chastity, or otherwise made him aware that she is involved with a sissy baby who is sexually inadequate and diapered, which is how she met you, or at least informed him how she is cuckolding you with him. How you are waiting at home with your lil pee pee locked inside a cage tucked into your diaper. Do you think he should know. Does she think he should. Like I said, I am curious.

Reactions: Creaminside
wifeslilone said:
I am curious if she wears the key to your chastity, or otherwise made him aware that she is involved with a sissy baby who is sexually inadequate and diapered, which is how she met you, or at least informed him how she is cuckolding you with him. How you are waiting at home with your lil pee pee locked inside a cage tucked into your diaper. Do you think he should know. Does she think he should. Like I said, I am curious.
He is aware because she told him.

• Love
Reactions: SquirmingSub, Creaminside, sissybbstephanie and 2 others
Becky was feeling naughty last night and had me put my cage on. Then she inserted a butt plug in me and told me I was going to sleep with that in as she pinned my diaper on. I felt so full all night. I'm a little nervous because just before turning out my light she asked me how long it has been since I had a cock in my mouth. Oh my. I hope she is not planning something for me this weekend. She hasn't seen Adam since July 4th. Could she be planning something with him for tonight?
I'm awake and waiting for her to come into my nursery to change my wet diaper and remove my plug, and hopefully my cage too.

• Love
Reactions: cuckhub, leahshub, Custer Laststand and 5 others

Users who are viewing this thread