• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife has a boyfriend, keeps me in diapers

• Thread startermsbevw
  • Start date
I was visiting my daughter, Kim, house last week. She informed me that Linda and Jim (my ex and her mother) are officially getting married in June. I guess that I am not invited as I haven't been informed of the event, but I'm not surprised. It would be awkward having me in attendance. Kim also told me that my son (her brother) and his wife are not planning on attending either. He walked away from the family around Christmas and has had nothing to do with any of us since.
And life goes on.

Reactions: cuckhub
msbevw said:
I was visiting my daughter, Kim, house last week. She informed me that Linda and Jim (my ex and her mother) are officially getting married in June. I guess that I am not invited as I haven't been informed of the event, but I'm not surprised. It would be awkward having me in attendance.
What??!! I thought you were going to ****** your ex-wife down the isle and "give her away," in view of Ms. Linda not having a father to do so — presumably while cock-locked in your chastity device and diapered.

msbevw said:
Kim also told me that my son (her brother) and his wife are not planning on attending either. He walked away from the family around Christmas and has had nothing to do with any of us since.
Oh oh.... sounds like you and Ms. Linda have been excommunicated by your son and his wife.

msbevw said:
And life goes on.
One hopes. That's better than the alternative, of course.

• Love
Reactions: msbevw and cuckhub
msbevw said:
I was visiting my daughter, Kim, house last week. She informed me that Linda and Jim (my ex and her mother) are officially getting married in June. I guess that I am not invited as I haven't been informed of the event, but I'm not surprised. It would be awkward having me in attendance.
I was under the same impression as @Custer Laststand , I also had thought you were going to ****** your ex-wife down the isle and "give her away," in view of Ms. Linda not having a father to do so.

msbevw said:
Kim also told me that my son (her brother) and his wife are not planning on attending either. He walked away from the family around Christmas and has had nothing to do with any of us since.
Alternative Lifestyle choices are not for everyone, and not everyone within a family will be supportive within parents are going through a divorce at any age. Your son will eventually come around, this could be as much about how his wife feels as opposed to how he feels.

msbevw said:
And life goes on.
You will find a partner that truly shares your lifestyle preference.

• Love
Final update to my story here. The wedding of Linda and Jim is two months away. I am staying away from it so as not to be a distraction or make anyone uncomfortable. I wish them well. I know they will be happy together. Our daughter, Kim, is totally accepting of the changes and is looking forward to the wedding. Our son, not so much. He hasn't really spoken to us since Christmas time. I'm not sure if he will attend the wedding or not.
I have met a wonderful woman who is accepting of my lifestyle and is enjoying exploring it as she becomes more comfortable with it. I am hoping that our relationship continues to grow.
Thanks for reading along. I hope you enjoyed my life experiences. I may update if anything interesting happens. Otherwise, have a happy life. Do what makes you happy.

Reactions: cuckhub, wifeslilone, goodwood2506 and 2 others
How did you meet her and introduce her to your lifestyle choices?

Reactions: msbevw
AngleBaby said:
How did you meet her and introduce her to your lifestyle choices?
She works for the diaper service we use and met me when she started weekly diaper delivery service and saw me as an adult baby. And the rest is history.

Reactions: wifeslilone, goodwood2506, SquirmingSub and 1 other person
msbevw said:
She works for the diaper service we use and met me when she started weekly diaper delivery service and saw me as an adult baby. And the rest is history.
Sounds like you may have been made for each other.

Reactions: cuckhub and msbevw
msbevw said:
You mentioned your daughter, Kim, is totally accepting of the changes
I was curious if you could expand a little on that. As presented it sounds as though Kim is accepting of the divorce and marriage. Although you'd previously shared how she was totally accepting of Baby Bev, was curious if that is still the case.

msbevw said:
I have met a wonderful woman who is accepting of my lifestyle and is enjoying exploring it as she becomes more comfortable with it. I am hoping that our relationship continues to grow. Thanks for reading along. I hope you enjoyed my life experiences. I may update if anything interesting happens.
That is great, Congratulations. Although it does sounds like it may be the beginning of a New story... I would be interested in hearing more about your GF's original first impression, and hearing about how and who actually brought up the conversation, should we assume you are still using the diaper service.

As you may have noticed, sharing your experience here has gained you a few followers these past couple of years. While some may feel this story is not yet over, I know I would appreciate updates on this, the same with installments regarding your new relationship as it develops.

• Love
Reactions: cuckhub and msbevw
wifeslilone said:
I was curious if you could expand a little on that. As presented it sounds as though Kim is accepting of the divorce and marriage. Although you'd previously shared how she was totally accepting of Baby Bev, was curious if that is still the case.

That is great, Congratulations. Although it does sounds like it may be the beginning of a New story... I would be interested in hearing more about your GF's original first impression, and hearing about how and who actually brought up the conversation, should we assume you are still using the diaper service.

As you may have noticed, sharing your experience here has gained you a few followers these past couple of years. While some may feel this story is not yet over, I know I would appreciate updates on this, the same with installments regarding your new relationship as it develops.
We met when she came to our house when Linda was setting up a diaper service for me. The first time she saw me I was sitting on the floor in a diaper and baby style dress. She came over and leaned down and talked to me like I was a little baby, like it was so natural to see me like that. Linda loved that and they sat and talked for an hour, discussing the diaper service as well as my lifestyle. We both were very impressed with her acceptance and interest in us.
Instead of handing the service off to one of the regular delivery people, she made my deliveries herself and stayed and talked for awhile every time. When she learned that Linda and I were separating, she would spend more time talking to me during the stop. The two of us became very comfortable and I was happy to keep her coming around when I moved back home alone. It just took off from there.
I hope that it will lead to an interesting story, but it won't be a cuckolding one this time so may not be of any interest on this site.

Reactions: leahswannabe, cuckhub, Custer Laststand and 2 others
"I hope that it will lead to an interesting story, but it won't be a cuckolding one this time so may not be of any interest on this site."

Please continue your story on an appropriate forum and please let us know where we can find it.

Thanks for the entertainment with your story so far.

• Love
Reactions: SquirmingSub, cuckhub and msbevw
msbevw said:
We met when she [the diaper delivery woman] came to our house when [my former wife] Linda was setting up a diaper service for me. The first time she saw me I was sitting on the floor in a diaper and baby style dress. She came over and leaned down and talked to me like I was a little baby, like it was so natural to see me like that.
Obviously the diaper delivery woman understood you. I would guess she's acquainted with other men who are kept in diapers by their wives, but she found you.... in your baby personna.... more attractive than the others.

msbevw said:
Linda loved that and they sat and talked for an hour, discussing the diaper service as well as my lifestyle. We both were very impressed with her acceptance and interest in us.
She understood the importance of being accepted not only by the diapered adult baby of interest (you), but of also having a good relationship with your adult baby mother (Ms. Linda).

msbevw said:
Instead of handing the service off to one of the regular delivery people, she made my deliveries herself and stayed and talked for awhile every time.
More evidence of her interest in you.

msbevw said:
When she learned that Linda and I were separating, she would spend more time talking to me during the stop.
More evidence that your diaper delivery woman was interested in you.

msbevw said:
The two of us became very comfortable and I was happy to keep her coming around when I moved back home alone. It just took off from there.
That, obviously, was unambiguous evidence that she had the hots for you.

msbevw said:
I hope that it will lead to an interesting story, but it won't be a cuckolding one this time.
Are you sure? Maybe your new woman will realize, sooner or later, she has sexual needs beyond changing your diapers, keeping you in baby girl's clothing and being your adult baby mother. Perhaps she will eventually find it of interest (in addition to doing the above) to date, seduce and fuck other men.

msbevw said:
so may not be of any interest on this site.
I would say your life and times, including your new relationship, will continue to be of interest on this site.

Reactions: cuckhub, wifeslilone and msbevw
Update on my relationships. Linda and I have stayed friends and I see her every few weeks when I get together with her and Jim for dinner. I think once the weather starts getting better we will get together for backyard dining/picnics. We are just friends and neither of us want to get back together and are happy with our present partners.
Becky and I are seeing each other regularly. She comes over several nights per week for dinner together and she is here almost every weekend. About half the time we have sex in the master bedroom. When she stays over and we don't have sex then she puts me to bed in my nursery baby bed and she sleeps alone in the master bed.
She is divorced for 6 years and doesn't see him anymore. She was dating a guy when she met me but broke it off when we started dating. She said that it was never serious between them but the sex was enjoyable. I have asked her how it compared to what we are doing and she said not to worry about it, that she cares for me more than she ever cared for him. Not a ringing endorsement of our sex life. So I asked her if she would rather have sex with him or someone else rather than with me. Again she said not to worry about it as she was happy.
All this leads to me think that perhaps us developing a cuckold relationship might happen someday. If so, I will let you know.

• Love
Reactions: leahswannabe, sissybbstephanie, cuckhub and 2 others
msbevw said:
Becky and I are seeing each other regularly. She comes over several nights per week for dinner together and she is here almost every weekend. About half the time we have sex in the master bedroom. When she stays over and we don't have sex then she puts me to bed in my nursery baby bed and she sleeps alone in the master bed.
Thanks for the update, sounds as though there may be more to come.
msbevw said:
So I asked her if she would rather have sex with him or someone else rather than with me. Again she said not to worry about it as she was happy.

All this leads to me think that perhaps us developing a cuckold relationship might happen someday. If so, I will let you know.
Sounds like Becky is content, at least for the time being. It is hard to say if she holds that same interest, but things are still new and players will hold their cards close to the vest. While I wouldn't push it on her, I do believe it possibly could turn that direction.

Has she expressed ever having experienced any thing of the sort, in any of her previous relationships?

Update time. Linda and Jim are getting married next month and our daughter, Kim, is coming home for the wedding. Kim has asked if she can stay here with me because it will allow her to get away from all the wedding drama during the week.
Becky was here last night and we talked about Kim staying with us next month when she is home for her mother's wedding. Becky thinks that is a great idea. She said that perhaps I wouldn't go to daycare, what we call going over to Mama K's house during the daytime. Kim would be able to watch me most of the time while home. so I texted Kim and told her to plan on staying here if she wants. Of course neither Becky or I are going to Linda and Jim's wedding, which I am okay with.
Here's another surprise. Becky ran into her ex-boyfriend yesterday when she went to lunch. this is the guy she was dating just before we started dating. I asked her how it was seeing him again and she said she was surprised that she felt a little thrilled seeing him. I asked her if she would like to go out with him again and she got a funny look on her face. She said that she was with me now so dating someone else was out. I told her that I would understand and be accepting if she felt she wanted to date him (or anyone) again. She said at this time that she didn't see that happening, but didn't rule it out either.
Maybe cuckolding could happen to me again. Hmmm

• Love
Reactions: sissybbstephanie, cuckhub, SquirmingSub and 2 others
msbevw said:
Update time. Linda and Jim are getting married next month and our daughter, Kim, is coming home for the wedding. Kim has asked if she can stay here with me because it will allow her to get away from all the wedding drama during the week.
Becky was here last night and we talked about Kim staying with us next month when she is home for her mother's wedding. Becky thinks that is a great idea. She said that perhaps I wouldn't go to daycare, what we call going over to Mama K's house during the daytime. Kim would be able to watch me most of the time while home. so I texted Kim and told her to plan on staying here if she wants. Of course neither Becky or I are going to Linda and Jim's wedding, which I am okay with.
Here's another surprise. Becky ran into her ex-boyfriend yesterday when she went to lunch. this is the guy she was dating just before we started dating. I asked her how it was seeing him again and she said she was surprised that she felt a little thrilled seeing him. I asked her if she would like to go out with him again and she got a funny look on her face. She said that she was with me now so dating someone else was out. I told her that I would understand and be accepting if she felt she wanted to date him (or anyone) again. She said at this time that she didn't see that happening, but didn't rule it out either.
Maybe cuckolding could happen to me again. Hmmm
That is great, glad you're getting an opportunity to have Kim come and visit. I'm sure you'll both enjoy the time together. I assume she will be getting to know Becky as well. I don't remember if you said if you had mentioned the new relationship to Kim. Either way, it should be good and allow Becky to get to know Kim and perhaps learn some of what Kim can share of her experience, attitude regarding your situation, it could serve beneficial for all involved.

Again, as for being cuckolded by Becky, I wouldn't push it on her, I do believe it could turn in that direction, one way or another. Maybe rather than dating others, or at least at first, she may want to introduce Baby Bev to some of her friends or even family first. Considering your experience and ******** you have survived this far, you would do well to remember what may now be a small hump for you to cross, may be a huge mountain for her to climb.

Thanks for the update.

Becky didn't come over last night but we talked on the phone, as we do almost every night that we aren't together. She told me that she had gotten a text message from her ex-boyfriend that she had run into the day before. He knows that she is with someone else now (me) but asked her if she would meet him for lunch sometime just to catch up on things. I asked her what she replied and she told him that she would have to check with me first. I asked her if she wanted to meet up with him and she said she wasn't sure. I told her that I was okay with it if she wanted to as we have a very honest relationship going. Her reply was "are you sure?' Maybe it would be okay to just meet up for lunch."
As of last night nothing has been set up, but it will be interesting to see how this progresses. Of course she knows that I was fine with Linda seeing other men and how that turned out for me. So I expect her to proceed cautiously.

• Love
Reactions: sissybbstephanie, cuckhub, Creaminside and 1 other person
msbevw said:
Becky didn't come over last night but we talked on the phone, as we do almost every night that we aren't together. She told me that she had gotten a text message from her ex-boyfriend that she had run into the day before. He knows that she is with someone else now (me) but asked her if she would meet him for lunch sometime just to catch up on things. I asked her what she replied and she told him that she would have to check with me first. I asked her if she wanted to meet up with him and she said she wasn't sure. I told her that I was okay with it if she wanted to as we have a very honest relationship going. Her reply was "are you sure?' Maybe it would be okay to just meet up for lunch."
As of last night nothing has been set up, but it will be interesting to see how this progresses. Of course she knows that I was fine with Linda seeing other men and how that turned out for me. So I expect her to proceed cautiously.

Sounds like you could be on your way to losing your new woman Ms. Becky. I suggest this because the two of you are not married, with an agreed-upon understanding of her role as your "adult baby mother" and your role as her "adult baby," including an agreed-upon understanding that she will be free to date, seduce and fuck other men, while making arrangements for suitable "babysitters" to stay at home with you. Ergo, your new woman Ms. Becky may use her relationship with you as a point of stability while she shops around for other men.

• Love
Reactions: msbevw
Custer Laststand said:
Sounds like you could be on your way to losing your new woman Ms. Becky. I suggest this because the two of you are not married, with an agreed-upon understanding of her role as your "adult baby mother" and your role as her "adult baby," including an agreed-upon understanding that she will be free to date, seduce and fuck other men, while making arrangements for suitable "babysitters" to stay at home with you. Ergo, your new woman Ms. Becky may use her relationship with you as a point of stability while she shops around for other men.
Neither Becky or I see any harm in her having lunch with her ex-boyfriend, Adam. After all, it's just lunch so not really a date. Right? She came over last night and cooked dinner for us so we could talk about it. I could tell that it was on her mind and that she wanted to go to lunch with Adam. So I reassured her that I was fine with it and even encouraged her to go. Then she told me that she had already agreed to it and it was set for Friday. Making me dinner was just her way of making sure that I was okay with it.
She went all out in babying me, changing my diaper and dressing me for bed, even feeding me a bottle as we sat together on the sofa. I asked her about Adam and she spent nearly an hour talking about him. I knew from that she was not over him and was excited to be able to spend time with him again. And she could tell that her talking about him was getting me excited. Most of the time she was rubbing me through my diaper, finally getting me to make a sticky in it as she bragged about how big he was and how good in bed he was compared to me. She told me that she never loved him or had deep feelings for him, but the sex was very good (incredible I believe was the word she used).
I asked her if lunch went well was she planning on seeing him again. She had a difficult time looking at me and answering the question. I could tell that she had thought about it but didn't want to tell me that she would consider seeing him for a real date.
So now I have to determine in my mind if I want the lunch date to go well or be a total flop for her.

• Love
Reactions: Creaminside, sissybbstephanie and cuckhub
msbevw said:
....... And [Ms. Becky] could tell that her talking about [her ex-boyfriend Adam] was getting me excited. Most of the time she was rubbing me through my diaper, finally getting me to make a sticky in it....
That was very kind of Ms. Becky. (I gather she isn't continuing to keep you penis-locked in your chastity cage while diapered.)

msbevw said:
....... as she bragged about how big he was and how good in bed he was compared to me.
Ms. Becky has the right idea. She is guiding you toward the coming nature of your relationship with her.

msbevw said:
She told me that she never loved him or had deep feelings for him, but the sex was very good (incredible I believe was the word she used).
Sounds like she is headed toward renewal of her sexual relationship with her former lover (whom she doesn't love).

msbevw said:
I asked her if lunch went well was she planning on seeing him again. She had a difficult time looking at me and answering the question. I could tell that she had thought about it but didn't want to tell me that she would consider seeing him for a real date.
You can interpret her response as meaning, "Yes."

msbevw said:
So now I have to determine in my mind if I want the lunch date to go well or be a total flop for her.
You won't have any control over that, so there's no point in wondering whether you should "think about it" one way or the other.

msbevw said:
Neither Becky or I see any harm in her having lunch with her ex-boyfriend, Adam. After all, it's just lunch so not really a date. Right? She came over last night and cooked dinner for us so we could talk about it. I could tell that it was on her mind and that she wanted to go to lunch with Adam. So I reassured her that I was fine with it and even encouraged her to go. Then she told me that she had already agreed to it and it was set for Friday. Making me dinner was just her way of making sure that I was okay with it.
As you have found, once you have experienced a partner being with another man, it can be a lifestyle you will always gravitate towards. It can take on many forms, it does not always need to be sexual in nature, (many here will disagree with me, suggesting that it must be sexual), as it can be emotional, even platonic in many ways.

msbevw said:
She went all out in babying me, changing my diaper and dressing me for bed, even feeding me a bottle as we sat together on the sofa. I asked her about Adam and she spent nearly an hour talking about him. I knew from that she was not over him and was excited to be able to spend time with him again. And she could tell that her talking about him was getting me excited. Most of the time she was rubbing me through my diaper, finally getting me to make a sticky in it as she bragged about how big he was and how good in bed he was compared to me. She told me that she never loved him or had deep feelings for him, but the sex was very good (incredible I believe was the word she used).
While it is great that she does share your interesting with ABDL, you are indeed correct in that she is truly not over her ex-boyfriend if she can speak at length about him. From your post, it is clear that you are both excited about the possibilities and where it could lead (sexual or platonic), then again, with Becky, if she truly enjoyed the sexual side with her ex-boyfriend yet was not truly into him relationship wise, it could be a positive future for your relationship overall. Becky does seem to be more in turn with your ABDL lifestyle choice and could also be very much into a sexual relationship with another (ex-boyfriend).

msbevw said:
This is something that you need to work through sooner then later. She needs to feel as if she can talk to you about anything and everything no matter what it may be. Becky considering a going on a real date with the ex-boyfriend could be promising as long as you continues to support your connection with her and not fall in Linda's foot steps.

msbevw said:
As @Custer Laststand stated "You won't have any control over that, so there's no point in wondering whether you should "think about it" one way or the other." Simply allow for nature to takes it course while providing encouragement and support to Becky.

Users who are viewing this thread