• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife may try!

She is something else....lucky sons of witches that get ahold of that piece ummmmmmmmmmmmm ummmmmmmmmmmmmm good!!!!

Posted some pics of her and a dildo over in the general forum under does anyone use a dildo. I think they are pretty good.

teebone said:
Posted some pics of her and a dildo over in the general forum under does anyone use a dildo. I think they are pretty good.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

hi folks just found this great site, hoping to find some BBC for my wife,i have been getting her to do my friends and strangers for the last 2 years ,and i finally talked her into trying a black guy, now all i do is find the right one.

Convincing

Tightbottom, if she is already doing other guys, you should have no problem. I have found that my wife loosens up the most away from home. Most black guys are pretty aggresive if your wife is sending out the signals.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back