World's Smallest Dick Contest

• Thread starterstubbyhubby36
  • Start date
I hope my photo shows up. New to this. It is about 90% erect. I will try to comply to request to show fully erect but hard to do with my equipment, I am talking about camera not my dicklet.

I saw a resppnse to this thread he did not see how a woman could deal with this small size. Mine did not. She cucked me for 7 years or more. She started a month after we started dating. Unfortunately I was ******* of this.

Larry

Attachments

• Larry.jpg
    Larry.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 388
this thread has done wonders for my self esteem. 5" doesnt seem so bad anymore :eek:

is mine small?

comments on my penis please. in my gfs pantyhose!28735

Look at my tiny little pee pee

I have a tiny little dick. IT is only 4 inches when hard and I keep it totally shaved. Let me know what you think. My wife tells me that I have the smallest dick she has ever seen on a man. She tells me that real men have a penis but I have an appendage that simply reminds her of what I am lacking: manhood and virility. She keeps my dick totally shaved and she dates and fucks really hung guys. Vote a 1 for me on the links below. She wants me totally humiliated. I need it and I do have a really tiny penis. I want to make it to the hall of shame. Her lover has a huge 9x8 inch dick.

http://www.ratearod.com/?ballsontheline2000~3
http://www.ratearod.com/?ballsontheline2000~4
http://www.ratearod.com/?ballsontheline2000~2
http://www.ratearod.com/?ballsontheline2000~1

Mike

Attachments

• comparebb200052b.jpg
    comparebb200052b.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 169
  • bbstandgondsha111.jpg
    bbstandgondsha111.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 275
  • bbtinyfrontruler1.jpg
    bbtinyfrontruler1.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 275
  • bbb822005 (4blow).jpg
    bbb822005 (4blow).jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 265
stubbyhubby36 said:
I have seen alot of post on here lately of guys showing off their little dicks. The thing I have noticed is alot of these pics show a limp dick, not an erect one. For this reason I have decided to "throw down the guantlet."

The challenge. Prove you have the smallest dick with pictures that show your dick erect and unsupported by your hand. If you really want to provide proof then place something with some weight to it on your dick to show that it is fully erect. Don't post pics of a limp or half-hard dick as it is obvious that it isn't fully erect.

I have attached 3 pics as my own proof.

Pic 1 is me fully erect and measured. No support from my hand, just sticking straight out. I am 3.5".

Pic 2 is of my erect cock with a childs Matchbox car on it. If it wasn't erect it could not support the weight of the car. Proof that it is fully erect and at full length.

Pic 3 is me limp. Some guys have 1-3 inches limp, I am a bump when I am limp. No hanging or dangling as there is nothing to hang or dangle. Just a head and some skin. My wife jokingly says that it is a good thing I have a head on it or it would totally disappear when it goes limp.

Anybody got proof they are smaller?
I may have you beat. mine totaly soft doesn't even stick out,,it is inside me. When hard it is about 3.0.. Yes I sit to pee most of the time..I do know my place. I need another wife to cuck me. I will treat her like a queen and make sure she is satisfied with black cock and give her a good confortable life and do exactly like she says..

amazing

i can't believe how rediculously amusing this thread is. i about pissed myself when i saw the guy with the little car on his stump...man, what a good laugh.

my little cock

my wife cant feel my cock in her her black lover is 10 inches and long very thick. Mine is 1 inch soft 4 inches hard

Attachments

• 6575.jpg
    6575.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 244
you have a beautiful cock. id love it in my wet mouth and tight ass as a woman watches.

bigblkhung said:
not bad for a white boy, but I got u beat

my wife insisted i reply

She thinks I have the teeniest of weenies.

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 155
lets see some photos of ur so called hott wife ..u know shes a *****

rego79 said:
I also have a small dick and are slowly coming to the relisation I will never be able to pleasure my wife like a man with a big cock. She tells me that I am a "good size"( I am only 3.5 inches long) and that any bigger may hurt her. The problem with this is her favorite dildo is 9 inches long and 6.5 inches in circumference! She is asking I use the dildo on a more regular basis now, and we have just discovered that I can fist her, which has made her have multiple orgasms. So slowly I guess I am being cuckolded by my hand and a dildo. We recently caught a glimpse of our neighbour through the window naked and saw that he had a huge cock, which my wife pointed out to me, "almost three times yours" was the words she used. After that sight we went to the bedroom and she asked me to fuck her doggy style, with the dildo of course, I agreed and doing so have probably led myself down the pathway of becoming a cuck. But I do love her and want her to enjoy herself so only time will tell.
she her pic asshole

And the Winner Is!

Need I say more?

Size is relative. My gf tells me I have a small dick.

Attachments

• zzzzzzzzzxzUntitled_0095 006_0005.jpg
    zzzzzzzzzxzUntitled_0095 006_0005.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 333
Small dicks need love too

Some more of me.

Attachments

• 2220499997_29bba0bae5_m.jpg
    2220499997_29bba0bae5_m.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 190
  • 2489878448_c17f1a0dea_m.jpg
    2489878448_c17f1a0dea_m.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 149
wow some of you are pathetic! haha How Cute!! It's a miniature penis!! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Use to be able to satisfy my SSBBW wife. After she had a few BBC's. this dick does not seem to fit the bill

Attachments

• jerking my cock while watching Dixie gets fucked by our assistant's big black cock.jpg
    jerking my cock while watching Dixie gets fucked by our assistant's big black cock.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 150
my cock use to fit the bill for my SSBBW wife.. now this BBC seems to fit the bill these days. gotta keep the lady happy.

Attachments

• jerking my cock while watching Dixie gets fucked by our assistant's big black cock.jpg
    jerking my cock while watching Dixie gets fucked by our assistant's big black cock.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 163
  • the 33 yr old owners cock.jpg
    the 33 yr old owners cock.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 224
  • ta2.jpg
    ta2.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 214
  • ta4.jpg
    ta4.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 204
my lil dick and wifes lover

why im a cuckold :eek: