• Start date
I don't think many men can beat this poor guy...:(

838d1148389436t-worlds-smallest-dick-contest-c.jpg

P6170961 (Large).jpg

P6170963 (Large).jpg
s h a r l a t a n:d:d

Reactions: CrowRaven
Fellow member of Cuckolds.com

I think this photo shows a fellow member on here as having a slit rather than cock and balls, can you guess who he is?

Attachments

• Joe no balls.jpg
    Joe no balls.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 214
Is this small or what

Attachments

• DSC04572.jpg
    DSC04572.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 146
4julie said:
I think this photo shows a fellow member on here as having a slit rather than cock and balls, can you guess who he is?

==========

ahh err duh ? your wife? Mr. Julie :eek:

lacypanties said:
.....then here is mine, just after I dribbled a little after some hard nipple play from the wife who was verbally reminding me how big her ex husband was compared to me! Even my name (Paul) is Latin for "small". I bought my wife a page holder with the name Paul and description on it so she is reminded daily how I feel.

For all you Bulls out there, it must be very alien to try and understand how we small cocked guys actually revel in our size and love the little situations in life that remind us or maybe publically "out" us as being dicked wimps.

My current wife is always teasing me in front of her friends as having a small cock. I also openly joke about being "hung like an animal....a humming bird!" at evey chance with others especially female friends.

I do think all small cock sissies should shave all of their bits to accentuate the little boy look and also should wear panties. My wife and I went to M&S in town yesterday and when the wife and I were stood in the lingerie dept trying to decide what style and size to get the wife made me stand still whilst she yanked the panties I was wearing above the waistband of my jeans to check what the size was. At least 2 passing women saw that I was wearing very pale pink thin cotten high leg briefs.

Bulls especially, please post your replies to my picture and personal and true account. I love it when you are as blunt and filthy as you can be about what you would do to me.

Here is a brief account of a meeting I had with a dominant guy in a public loo some years ago. One day I met a guy in a loo who was wanking and so I got my cock out to join him whilst stood at the urinal. His cock was twice the size of mine and I naturally assumed the sub role, dropping to my knees to suck him. He stopped me and insisted that as I was clearly the female present I should be dressed as one.

I had to quickly drive home and put undies on and return before he would let me suck him anymore. So desperate to do that I did as he ordered. 10 minutes later I was back in the loo on my knees but this time with my jeans in a cubicle whilst I was acting the slut wearing my wifes panties, stockings and suspender belt. God, the risk I took was stupid as anyone could have cum in. When I mentioned the risk I was taking he told me to shut up as I obviously loved being a slut and if someone came in and saw I could suck them too.

OMG! I wish we were gurlfriends! teehee, K

and the winner IS??? .....drum roll ..Neal Sheckman!!!
step down and take your prize ....a gross of ultra small
condoms ....see our man Mac n Cheese

I think if you google "micropenis", you will see smaller. Though, you are pretty small, congratulations.

My entry at the small cock contest. Hard at 2.5 in today =/

Attachments

• small.jpg
    small.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 105
Tinytinycck said:
My entry at the small cock contest. Hard at 2.5 in today =/

=======

and a worthy entry it was 2 Sir :)

My 2" erect penis

image.jpeg

cuckoldhusband55 said:
here's mine

m1989a.jpg
WoW! I think Philc has some competition.

my curse in life bro

Could be me

image.jpg

My little cuckold dick

20211129_154458.jpg

Loversexy said:
Little dick
Believe it or not i can grow to 4.75. Lol still small