• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Youngest your wife has had

Here is one from another time we met the same guy (shave Can) pic 5 months later. Can anyone see what is going on? Comments?

Attachments

• 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 521
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 562
  • 9g.jpg
    9g.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 578
  • 9n.jpg
    9n.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 572
  • 9o.jpg
    9o.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 671
Mr. 10" This guy late 20s. Another HARD Fucking, long lasting Fuck.

Attachments

• 2MFM1.jpg
    2MFM1.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 537
  • 87ggggggggggg.jpg
    87ggggggggggg.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 582
  • vv.jpg
    vv.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 671
  • 91111111111111.jpg
    91111111111111.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 630
anybody want to see what this early 30s guy did to her?

Attachments

• 111.jpeg
    111.jpeg
    16.8 KB · Views: 287
Will post more of this set if there is any interest

Attachments

• DSC06853.jpg
    DSC06853.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 352
  • DSC06911.jpg
    DSC06911.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 499
So hot. Nothing better than sexy Asian gals who like big cocks. Which was her favorite?

unintentional BAREBACK. MAGNUM BROKE, but they could not stop.

how could you leave us hanging like that? Talk about sadistic? I was all ready with my dick in my hand to hear about those boys and what you did with them when your story turned into "let me know if" SERIOUSLY????

There is another perspective to this Father-and-Son sharing pussy idea.

And that is if the father is fucking a woman regularly, a girlfriend, or even a second wife, and he knows that his teen-age son is at the age where he needs to know about fucking.

So, the father, with the woman's permission, invited the son in to watch him fuck her, then offers the son the chance to fuck her too.

So, the boy gets his first fuck from his father's wife or girlfriend, after having watched the father fuck her first.

Has anyone had this experience?

Yes, I wonder too

how could you leave us hanging like that? Talk about sadistic? I was all ready with my dick in my hand to hear about those boys and what you did with them when your story turned into "let me know if" SERIOUSLY????

What's happened to waywardone?????

Hot, hot!!!

There is another perspective to this Father-and-Son sharing pussy idea.

And that is if the father is fucking a woman regularly, a girlfriend, or even a second wife, and he knows that his teen-age son is at the age where he needs to know about fucking.

So, the father, with the woman's permission, invited the son in to watch him fuck her, then offers the son the chance to fuck her too.

So, the boy gets his first fuck from his father's wife or girlfriend, after having watched the father fuck her first.

Has anyone had this experience?

Straight out of my dream. Never happened yet.

Here's my doll in action (way back in 2002 - her Swede lover).

Cheers!

Nice. I am dating chinese girl who works in massage parlor but only handjobs and she tell me 1 guy hung like an animal- very long and thick. She gives great handjobs, so I am sure she takes good care of that big cock. Now she tells me she works new store on Tuesdays.... but I find out they do full service in their ad! So now I guess she is fucking big cocks too...kind of erotic but also I am jealous.

Don't fall in love with working girls if you can't handle them....I am right on the line between lust and love... I either have to accept it or move on.

Son of John-the idea of dad sharing his woman with son is soo hot. I wife dates other men and I have often imagined that occuring

Users who are viewing this thread

Back