• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Youngest your wife has had

• Thread starterwayward_one
  • Start date
Great thread

Keep it cumming, folks!

BTW.... In case you want to see a few short vid clips of young boy banging wife, feel free to PM me your mail ID. Can't upload vids here. Sad.

When I married for the second time, my two sons came to live with us. They were young teen-agers at the time. My wife was not too careful about her dress and they got several good glimpses at her tits, and even once caught her completely naked!

A few years later, when she and I divorced, and they were "adults", they asked me if I thought she was giving fucks to anyone else then. I asked if they would like to fuck her and they said "Yes!" So I encouraged them to see if she would let them fuck her!

I never knew for sure if she did, but I do like the idea of my Ex giving pussy to my own sons. It seems completely normal to me that they would want some of the same pussy that their father had enjoyed.

Have you never asked your sons? If not, maybe you should :D

Dad-son pussy sharing

Son of John said:
But I do like the idea of my Ex giving pussy to my own sons. It seems completely normal to me that they would want some of the same pussy that their father had enjoyed.

Wonder what your Ex would have thought of it, Son of John? My wife has done this dad-son thing. It lasted almost a year till the family moved out of our apartment block. The dad had been fucking my doll regularly either at our place or his, whichever was convenient when. They got caught by the son at their place once. The kid left in a hurry, said nothing to his dad, but was soon hitting on my wife. He'd call her and talk dirty, threaten to spill the beans, etc. Wifey went along with the game (pretending to be scared, lol). We enjoyed it immensely. He kept getting bolder and bolder. They once met on the landing and the kid fondled and groped her. Finally, she gave in. They started fucking at our place. The dad never knew. There were several occasions when she'd plan it such that one of them would fuck her and leave and in no time the other one would arrive to carry on with the good job.

Reactions: miranda
My lovely 42 yr old sucked of a 23yr old

My lovely 42 yr old wife had gotten in from a night out with the girls, and was a little buzzed. I asked her if she'd like me to find a hot younger guy for her to suck off and to my surprise - she said yes !

So I posted a quick ad on craigslist and found a decently hung 23 yr old who was a very heavy cummer! He came right over in a matter of minutes.

I answered the door and let him in , and he wasted no time sitting next to my wife on the couch and began fondling her 42DDD tits. My wife got very horny and leaned over and undid his pants and inhaled his hardening cock. It was hotter than hell watching her deepthroat his cock and hearing him moan as he ran his fingers through her hair as her head bobbed up and down in his lap.

The next thing I knew, he was standing up and moaning he was gonna cum and my wife was on her knees in front of him with her tongue sticking out of her wide open mouth. He grunted and sent several thick streams of hot cum all over my wifes face and tongue, and some of it ran off the side of her cheek and dripped off the side of her chin onto her tits.

She then moaned and then began to lick and clean the remaining strings of cum from the head of his cock.

That was all I could take and I stepped over closer to them and stroked my own load all over her face. It was the hottest thing I'd seen her to yet.

We just need to find a hot younger guy for a more regular meeting ! LOL

Several 22yo have gone in my nudist wife over the years. Lucky boys. Luv to get that age down to 18 or 19.

Maria's record is 23. She was 39 at the time.

She had just had her very first extramarital affair, and we were still reeling with the magic of it -- our slut/cuckold fantasies had hopped the tracks and become reality. As we boarded the plane for our vacation to Hawaii, we didn't really anticipate another sexual encounter for Maria. It was all just too new to us.

We stayed at the Princeville Resort on the north shore of Kauai. I was off doing my "culture vulture" stuff in the rental car -- searching for ancient ruins and so on. Maria was at the hotel and had just emerged from the pool. She went to the pool bar and had a drink and was served lunch by a charming young "surfer dude" who was about as physically fit as a guy can be. She could tell that he was a real "sweetheart," and not the type who typically hits on tourist women, but there was a certain magic between them, even at first sight, and he couldn't seem to stay away from her. She told me about the encounter that night, but we didn't actually make any plans for her to have an affair.

The next day I called for room service to bring us our lunch. Maria had been swimming again and was in the shower. I answered the knock at the door and saw a very attractive young surf dude with our lunch. I wondered if this was the same guy.

At that moment Maria came forth from the bathroom, toweling her hair dry and clad only in panties and bra. The poor kid's eyes nearly popped out of his head. She called out "Excuse me," and hastened back into the bathroom while I paid him, tipped him, and he hurried away.

I said, "That was him, wasn't it?"

She said, "Yes."

"Did you know he was in the room when you came out like that? Did you do that on purpose?"

"Yes." Then, after a pause, she said, "There's some kind of magic between us. I think I'm destined to be his Mrs. Robinson. If you don't mind, that is."

I said, "Go for it."

This is how we set it up. I went for an all-day cruise on the Na Pali Coast. She was watching the restaurants, and as soon as he arrived she told him, "My husband went on a cruise, but I am staying here because I get sea-sick easily. What hours do you work? I guess I wouldn't mind some company." She was that blatant about it.

He went up to our room on his lunch hour and screwed the living daylights out of her. She was 16 years older than he was.

They saw each other a couple of times during the three more days that we stayed there, but they never got together again. Those were his days off and apparently he had a girlfriend.

Cool story Richard. The nice thing is that for the most part our wives can enjoy the young stuff and we have no threat of losing them. Whereas with older men and younger women the wives have to feel threatened the guy will choose to go with the younger model.

~ enjoy ~ boys :D

Attachments

• a%20threesum.jpg
    a%20threesum.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 826
Mrs Robinson....

Richard and Maria Pike said:
"Yes." Then, after a pause, she said, "There's some kind of magic between us. I think I'm destined to be his Mrs. Robinson. If you don't mind, that is."

I said, "Go for it."

Wish your Mrs Robinson had gone black

Attachments

• Enjoy.jpg
    Enjoy.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 796
missus_man said:
Wish your Mrs Robinson had gone black

========

ya just know he's enjoying that BBC more or almost as much
as the old dame is

The nice thing is that for the most part our wives can enjoy the young stuff and we have no threat of losing them. Whereas with older men and younger women the wives have to feel threatened the guy will choose to go with the younger model.

That's a very good point. Those who have read our other posts will know that a recent incident at Maria's job makes it necessary for her to no longer mix it up with anyone from her workplace. Since we don't have the type of social circle from which she can easily choose lovers, this makes for a bit of a quandary.

For a long time now, Maria has been talking about taking a few night classes at the local junior college. Perhaps the time has come. A man of 20 wants only one thing from an older woman -- fulfillment of his sexual fantasies. He isn't interested in having a "real" relationship with someone who is 20 years older.

If Maria needs to abandon her come-hither attitude and panty-revealing short skirts at the workplace, she can always use them at the junior college and take that psychology class she's been wanting to take for so long.

Wife 42 Stud 22 will post a couple when I drag out the removable drive in a sec

42 Asian with 22 White Stud

This was our very first experience. This guy fucked her hard, long and well. This was a dive ass hotel and my camera I think had a 2 MB flash card. I wish I took some video which I did with later MFM but at the time this was all so new. In the one pic notice the pillow and headboard. That thing was crashing into the wall before he put the pillow in there. This guy when he came I had never seen the force and ammount he blew out of that cock. Peter North would have been envious! All in all 13 MFM lots of guys in their 20s but this was her youngest, and one of the best experiences we ever had!

Attachments

• 2 dicks_edited-1.jpg
    2 dicks_edited-1.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 777
  • doggie style2.jpg
    doggie style2.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 804
  • on top6.jpg
    on top6.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 727
  • 1MFM97.jpg
    1MFM97.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 650
I always set up the 3 ways on AFF. Made the guy do a proof pic. My deal is I am not jealous type but if I am going to share my wife's tight Asian pussy the guy needs to be well hung or thick. Until we started MFM I never knew what a pussy fart was :) Here was his proof pic he sent before we met.

Attachments

• 1MFM01OLDAFFNAME.jpg
    1MFM01OLDAFFNAME.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 558
  • 1MFM7.jpg
    1MFM7.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 592
sorry about re-posting pics that I have put up here and probably deleted due to some AH making snide comments 10 times before. I have 1000s probably 5000 MFM pics and videos. If you have a hot ass asian wife and lots of her pics contact me. We might do some side contact.

Different stud

another guy 25-26 at the time

Attachments

• DSC02529.JPG
    DSC02529.JPG
    43.4 KB · Views: 616
  • DSC02530.JPG
    DSC02530.JPG
    42.2 KB · Views: 515
  • DSC02531.JPG
    DSC02531.JPG
    43.2 KB · Views: 537
  • DSC02535.JPG
    DSC02535.JPG
    43.3 KB · Views: 585
  • 6MFM1.jpg
    6MFM1.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 610
My slut with her 'boy'

Her Latino catch. Enjoy. feel free to ask for more.

Attachments

• WithHerToyBoy.jpg
    WithHerToyBoy.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 903
Luvtowatch69 said:
sorry about re-posting pics that I have put up here and probably deleted due to some AH making snide comments 10 times before. I have 1000s probably 5000 MFM pics and videos. If you have a hot ass asian wife and lots of her pics contact me. We might do some side contact.

It's great stuff unfortunately there are sometimes jealous haters. I for one think this is the hottest wife on the board. Would love to see more of her stroking big cocks.

Users who are viewing this thread