• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Accepting the changes that are occurring

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
STB

great update and your new fun has now started all i can say is go with the flow and enjoy it.

and keep us posted.

and if you get time let us know it went with sue and frank tonight

STB have you given it any thought about asking sue to leave her rings at home when she is at play with frank for the two week's.
do you think it would turn you on acting as you are giving her to him now and not when they go away in two week's think about it and see if it add's to the game or not..

Wow! What an amazing life and wife you have Stb. It sounds like it is going to be an exciting new stage of your relationship. I am glad you are realizing that this isn't so bad and that condom sex might be fine. How hot is it that she washed your sperm out of her almost immediately, damn she wants this doesn't she?! Then her asking for a little time to fuck frank and make it his before you even enter her again. Maybe that is planting a seed as well? Are you planning on letting her make the first move in allowing you back in her this week or are you just going to hold off until you can't take it any longer? Could I suggest you stick to your normal routine with jerking off for Sue and then maybe Saturday get in condom-clad? By then Frank should own her pussy and give you a real feeling of cuckold submission. Enjoy the ride! We look forward to hearing!

Sun. night

WOW!! what a descriptive post, Steve are you a writer as a sideline to your professional life?:cool:

I think I should have waited a few minutes and my question about "last time" would have been answered. I encountered the 'down' site too, but apparently got on just before you did.

Are you sure you are 'comfortable with what appears to be coming in the new year for you?

I still think you should drop a hint to Sue about the Christmas Boxers LOL.:) See pix in my last post in case you missed it.

BTW, It's been a long time since we've been favored with a picture of Sue!
I'm sure Frank has several by now being that they have been away to Charlotte and now going to Atlantic City.

Cheers, Harry

Far2 - as I'd mentioned long ago - this is a 2nd marriage for both Sue and I and when we went into it we'd agreed that we'd always be open and communicate with each other. We'd had over 20 years of that in place before we ventured down this road together. If anything, since she started with other guys, it's only gotten better communication-wise. But we both feel that anything other than that wouldn't work - we don't want to keep things from each other. This IS a shared journey for us.

I was a bit surprised at her actions after our 'last time' on Sunday and I'll admit that it was a strange but erotic feeling to see her wash my cum out of her. And I think that is what's helping me along with all of this - she is genuinely excited by all of this - even if it's not something that either of us had really expected. I think she is surprised at her feelings about all of it. I know that she felt very torn between enjoying sex with me and this newfound fetish/desire to not have me cum in her. I think that once that door was opened that despite almost 30 years of truly enjoying me cumming in her - that she sort of found it hard to accept that she was turned on at the idea of me not doing so.

We have a bit of a winter-storm going on today so I knew she wasn't going to run over to see Frank today (Sue's not fond of driving in crappy weather) so I wasn't totally surprised at her runnning over to see him last night - actually I was happy in that I was still pretty satiated from Sunday night and I wasn't in the mood to run up to pick up our daughter.

While she was gone I did have the erotic thought of her sitting there in the car waiting for our daughter and then driving home with her pussy still full of Frank's cum.

Regarding this week - part of me (after reading/writing all of this) is horny and would love to try out a condom with her tonight. But the other part of me wants to follow our normal pattern - nothing for me tonight and our usual masturbation session tomorrow night which would make Friday night the first time for condom-use for us. I think a lot of it is going to depend on Sue too - this morning she seemed VERY up and playful - it could be that she's the one who wants it tonight! We'll see what the day brings.

It's odd - now that it's happening, it's not so scary.

Dana - Sue would get tons of questions if she wasn't wearing her wedding rings as someone would surely notice either at home, family or at work. So I think we're going to let things play out as they do and see where it all goes.

Judging from her behavior, she's quite happy with what's going on.

Harry - just saw your post. I will ask Frank about pictures but I think I have a better chance at having Sue say "ok" to let me take some more of her.

About the new-year and what it may bring. I think that's the thing that's really making it okay for me is knowing this is something she wants and not something Frank is pushing/asking for. As I've said all along - here and to her - this is what I've wanted to see in her. So - for now, that is just really exciting me - that this is something she truly wants for herself. I'm going to say we'll have to play it by ear as far as what happens in the future - my brain goes in so many directions with it all that I can't really say how I'm going to feel.

I'll suggest the boxers as an Xmas present from her to give to me - that'd be fun.

Gotta run now.

STB

great post it is very hot what you and sue are doing togather.

i hope that you both have as much fun as you can and enjoy it and keep going on.

as for the ring thing it was only while at frank's sue could leave them in her car.

thank's keep us posted.

Thanks so much for such excellent posts. Truly superb and capture your feelings so well. I hope you can find the cuck feelings to encourage her to exclusively let Frank enjoy her naturally for as long as possible - you will enjoy the second position and the anticipation build will just increase and increase.

Thanks again - some excellent posts.

Steve,
In your Sunday night conversations with Sue, she talked about you tasting Frank's cum in her, seem like that turns her on. Did you get to eat a creampie Monday night?

SoonToBe said:
Harry - just saw your post. I will ask Frank about pictures but I think I have a better chance at having Sue say "ok" to let me take some more of her.

Actually, I was thinking more of full length 'dressed' pictures, than intimate pix. Just thought that Frank surely took some of her in Charlotte. Although anything you can get, yours or Franks will be good as an update from what you have posted in the past. I'm sure I am not the only one that enjoys any and all of the pix. of your beautiful Sue.

Cheers, Harry

Cuck-rick - no to creampie last night - by the time they got home and we got our daughter off to bed it was kind of late and it just didn't happen. Had I been hornier - maybe - but with me still being satisfied from our Sunday night - it just seemed the right thing to leave it. However, I won't always have that attitude - I know from the past that the more time goes by, the more I will want that with her.

STB

great update sound's like sue now know's what she want's out of this.

how is sue's dad doing.

well it is now web. and you are set to do the normal tonight.

will sue go and see frank today after work and bring you home a pie tonight you can hope.

keep us posted.

Well - I wanted to bring everyone up to date on how this is progressing this week. Despite some growing desires on Tuesday I didn't push things with Sue and actually had decided to play the week out the way it normally goes - meaning no sex on Tuesday. I had thought of pushing to have sex with her (and use a condom for the first time) but then thought better of it. And I was right - going to bed Tuesday night Sue said that she thought for sure I was going to want her and when I shared my thoughts that we might follow our normal routines I thought I even saw some tears in her eyes as she hugged me really deeply and said "thank you ... thank you for letting me have this for me". So despite falling asleep with a hard-on, it was definitely the right thing to do for Sue and yesterday morning as she pranced around the bedroom naked she thanked me again.

What I want to recap here is last night! Sue came home a bit later than usual from work and I didn't push or ask about it - I knew she had a ton of crap going on at work and although I suspected she might have seen Frank, I didn't ask because there was just as good a chance she was simply working late. Our daughter was home and we got busy with her and homework/projects/play status. It wasn't until we were heading to bed that Sue came up to me and asked if I wanted to follow our normal Wednesday routine and she smiled again when I said "yes" - she briefly asked why I didn't want to have sex with her and I repeated again that I thought we were going to follow our normal routine.

She came out of the bathroom in just her night-shirt - even pulled the front of it up and teased me by flashing her pussy as she climbed into bed next to me. "Are you ready baby?" she asked and I pushed the blankets down and showed her that I'd already taken off my boxers and my cock was stiff and ready. She moaned a bit at "how hard you look already" and as she lay next to me and her shirt rode up she turned to me and said "you know I saw Frank after work" and she again said thank-you to me for letting her have her time with him. She asked me "are you sure you wouldn't rather have me?" and I turned to her and said "is that what you'd rather?" and then I added "I don't mind doing our usual if that's what you'd rather?".

She was quiet for a moment and then passionately kissed me and told me how wonderful I was and then she said "if you don't mind, I really would rather you waited, but only if you don't mind". How could I possibly say otherwise. Knowing she'd seen Frank earlier was clearly in my mind - but to be honest, my head was in a cuck-place and the idea that I'd masturbate instead of having sex with her was really turning me on. I even started without even thinking about it - my hand just went to my cock and started stroking as we talked. I was hard already and she leaned over to me and - understanding where my head was at (enjoying a cuck-moment) and she said that she "would love to watch me".

I started stroking more intently and she kept on talking to me - whispering in my ear about how horny she was watching me. And then she started to tell me "I'm so wet from Frank earlier". But when she asked me "do you want to feel me?" that my brain really went crazy. She took my free-hand in hers and put it on her pussy - I could feel her curly pubes between my fingers and I looked over and watched her guide my fingers down between her legs. A second later I felt her spread her legs and she guided my index and middle-fingers into her vagina.

Oh my god - it felt so warm and wet in there. As I tried to finger-fuck her with one hand and continue jerking off with my other hand she started to talk more in my ear. "Frank came a lot in me - can you feel it?". "I'm going to see him again tomorrow and tomorrow night you can clean me up if you want to - but tonight - I just want to feel him". I was kind of in my own world by this point - after hearing that, my brain just went off in all sorts of directions - I could hear her talking more but honestly, all I could think about was the feel of her pussy on my fingers. I know at one point my right hand was going wild on my cock and I'd almost forgotten about my left-hand until I felt her moving them with her own hand.

She asked me to talk to her and tell her what I was thinking. I managed to get my thoughts focused enough to tell her that I'd gotten over some of my initial apprehension and that I was excited to see her wanting things like this for herself. She interrupted me to say "I want you to enjoy this too" and I told her that it was incredibly sexy to think about her and what she was doing. She encouraged me to talk more and I told her that "thinking of you giving your pussy to Frank like this is driving me crazy". She cooed back in my ear again thanking me for letting her do this and she ramped up her talk in my ear. She asked me how it felt feeling "so much" of Franks cum in her and "knowing it's none of yours". I didn't need to answer her as the speed an intensity of my hand on my cock gave it away. I could feel her own arousal in my other hand under hers in her pussy - I could feel her pussy spasming, clenching down on my fingers as she guided them in and out.

It was all too much for me - I'd wanted to take longer to cum but couldn't take it - and literally, 5 maybe 10 minutes into all of this - I started to moan and she knew I was close. She whispered in my ear "come on baby, let me see all that cum that you used to put inside me".

That did it - the next stroke set me off and I spewed all over my stomach and chest and one or two landed up by my neck. As I let go - I felt her hand plunge my fingers deep into her pussy where they were when I felt her cum a moment later. It was sooner than she'd expected too - and just a minute or two later, we were both lying there exhausted and breathing heavily. She laughed when she pulled my fingers out of her pussy when I instinctively put them in my mouth to lick them off as I'd normally do after fingering her - and yes, I could definitely taste Franks cum in her. As I licked them off a second later she brought her own fingers up to my mouth and I realized she'd pushed them in herself and brought me more of their juices to lick off. It just felt very sensual to share that moment with her that way while I lay there with my own cum all over my body.

She slowly moved to her knees next to me and began to again - like most Wednesdays, she started to push my cum together into a larger pool and this time she was playing with it a bit - rubbing her fingers together in it. She had this intense look in her eyes like she was lost deep in thought. I touched her with my left hand and that brought her out of her trance-like state and she looked at me and said in a calm plain voice - about how much it turned her on to "see how much you cum .... and to know it's not in me". She suddenly turned to me and hugged me and said "this is really okay with you?" And I hugged her back a bit and said that I'd gotten over some of my issues over the past few days/weeks and I simply told her that I wanted her "to have this experience the way she wanted". She leaned over and kissed me and wound up smearing my cum all over her t-shirt where it draped onto my stomach. As she leaned back away from me she said something about "not wasting it" and she went back to pushing my cum around and feeding it to me. When she was done and content that I was cleaned up she again leaned over to me and kissed me - sharing the taste of cum in my mouth - she told me how much she loved me and again said thank-you for being so good about all of this. I told her that "we've gone this far already - as long as you make me feel this good - lets see how it goes". She squealed at how lucky she was and how wonderful she felt.

We lay there in bed together for a while - we were quiet for a bit as there didn't seem to be much more to really talk about right then. We turned the TV on and watched an episode of Chopped which was fun. I thought we might turn in at that point but she leaned over and reached under the covers and grabbed my cock and said "is he done for the night? or can I wake him up again?" (him referring to my cock). I groaned that she could see if "he" responds. Sure enough, a moment later she was eagerly stroking me to full hardness again.

i was ready to jerkoff again for her - but instead she leaned over and gave me a passionate kiss and then said "you deserve this for being so wonderful" and with that, she pulled the covers down and before I could say anything, she leaned over and started to suck my cock. I started to move my hand towards it but she pulled her mouth off and said "let me do this for you, okay?". How could I say no, however, she did tell me "you talk to me - tell me what you're thinking and what's turning you on".

So - I lay back and as I enjoyed her mouth doing a wonderful job, I put my hands on her back and in her hair and as I caressed her I told her that I loved how we were able to talk and communicate so openly now. She moaned "uh huh" but didn't miss a suck. I told her that at first I was kind of upset about not having her pussy for a while - but that now, the idea turned me on a lot - and I told her outright that "it turns me on that my wife of 25+ years wants another guy to fulfill her sexually". I said that I did feel threatened at first but now, she'd made me feel so good with her that I felt I would do anything for her.

She gobbled at my cock and held my balls in her hand as she sucked and sucked. We both knew it was a 2nd time for me and it would take longer - she started to stroke me inbetween when she was sucking me - and she talked back to me. She said it surprised her how turned on it made her that I wasn't having sex with her. She made several comments and hand motions about "we'll just have to get all this cum out of you won't we?".

Hearing her talk like that was one thing - but what she'd asked/made me tell her had gotten me really going mentally thinking about her only having Frank's cum in her - and how she'd already seen him twice - well if I let my mind focus on it wow - her sucking felt awesome. I told her at one point that if I closed my eyes that I was thinking that as she sucked me, that Frank was fucking her and that made her really moan and take my cock even deeper in her mouth. It didn't take much longer before I was ready - she felt me put my hands on the back of her head and she knew too. A moment later I started literally fucking her mouth and her moans left no question that she was ready. And a moment later I flooded her mouth with my second load of cum for the night. My god - with her sucking at my cock like that - the second load felt as large as the first!!!!

As she felt me cum in her mouth - I hadn't even realized she was masturbating herself - and as I came in her mouth she let out a moan that could only be her own orgasm. As she came down she sucked her mouth off my cock and moaned loudly as she lay fully stretched out next to me and pulled my head towards her. She hadn't swallowed yet and a second later - we were snowballing and as our tongues touched we could both taste the tart flavor of my cum and my god did that turn me on and make me feel incredibly close to her!

When she pulled away from me there was no mess left other than a bit of sticky residue on our lips and I was totally drained. She kissed my cheek and said "there, that ought to hold you till Friday".

We didn't talk more about it afterwards - sometimes, at least I think, it's better to leave things off on a high/good point rather than continuing to talk more. Instead we cuddled up next to each other and watched the end of Chopped and then we turned in to sleep.

This morning she came out of the bathroom naked again - I joked that I liked this much more than when she wears panties and she giggled and said "don't get too used to it - it's just this week and next week for you". And as she stood at the dresser she turned to me and said "I AM seeing Frank again tonight you know". I smiled at her and I said "I know". And that was it. We kissed and the rest of the morning before she left for work was as normal as they come.

I guess what's strange sitting here typing this is that I'm surprised at myself for how I feel about all of this. I'd thought I'd be horrified and upset at her asking me to not do what I've loved doing with her for almost 30 years now - cumming in her. I think back at when we first got together at how much it meant to her and me that not only would we cum together but that we both totally loved that she was on the pill and would have me bare.

But now that it's sort of done and out in the open - it's so opposite what we'd had for so long, it's hard to believe it's what either of us wanted much less have gone along with.

And I'm excited by it. I think the conversation we've had and what she's said have definitely given me a confident feeling to know that this is something she seems to have fixated on and wants to experience. The crazy part is that it turns me on that she asked me for this - and it turns me on that we're doing it. It's weird to say that I am actually looking forward to putting on a condom and letting the entire scene settle into my brain when we have sex next - which I suppose will be Friday unless either of us can't wait till then but I know that I want to.

What's crazy to also think about are comments from Sue and what I myself have seen and felt - that since she came out about all of this and I agreed - that she says I cum a lot more than I used to. And, even after last night, my cock is hard already this afternoon - so somehow all of this is really turning me on even more.

The thing is, I thought I'd be dreading this time - but instead, my god, I feel incredibly alive and aroused by it all. And I have to laugh at myself too - is there any doubt at all that I'm a cuckold? And the weird thought that I'm asking myself is - is this what I've wanted to feel all along? Were all my earlier ideas and suggestions and agreement with her merely stopping points to this destination? All I know is that I look at her and have this incredible new feeling of love and amazement at her that she's feeling comfortable about sharing this with me so openly and making it as good for me as it can be. THAT really turns me on - to be in tune with her sexually like this and for both of us to be enjoying it, in a way, because the other is enjoying it.

STB

yes there is no doubt that you are a cuck.

great updates and maybe tonight you and will get the time to enjoy what frank has left for you.

and yes it sound's as if you and sue are now on the same page for real now.

and yes ithink that what you and sue are doing togather now is what you have wanted all the time.

so i guess is you are there now and let's see where it take's you and sue enjoy it have fun with it and hope it keep's on turning you both on and you both keep enjoying it. to the fullest.

so keep us posted.

SoonToBe said:
What's crazy to also think about are comments from Sue and what I myself have seen and felt - that since she came out about all of this and I agreed - that she says I cum a lot more than I used to. And, even after last night, my cock is hard already this afternoon - so somehow all of this is really turning me on even more.

The thing is, I thought I'd be dreading this time - but instead, my god, I feel incredibly alive and aroused by it all. And I have to laugh at myself too - is there any doubt at all that I'm a cuckold? And the weird thought that I'm asking myself is - is this what I've wanted to feel all along? Were all my earlier ideas and suggestions and agreement with her merely stopping points to this destination? All I know is that I look at her and have this incredible new feeling of love and amazement at her that she's feeling comfortable about sharing this with me so openly and making it as good for me as it can be. THAT really turns me on - to be in tune with her sexually like this and for both of us to be enjoying it, in a way, because the other is enjoying it.

Oh Steve, You don't see it do You? I have been reading your thead for about 6 months give or take. Very soon into reading your post I knew You were heading to this point. Yes, some can say hidesight is 20/20. But I have told You things over the past months. Very few have not come true. Other still are playing out. Some here have rediculed what I have said. But I will stand by them.

Steve You are being trained and conditioned. I told You that you handed over Your power to Sue. (Nothing wrong with this. If this is what You both want!!!) Now Sue is using it. Sue is not done with You. She has a plan. Your Little Journey into being a cuckold is not finnished Yet. Neither is Your training.

Steve From the way You write and express Yourself. I think deep down You want this. Enjoy It.

Will - yes, that is my realization too - that I guess I do want it. It turns me on immensely. I think my fears and apprehensions have been eased by Sue's concern for me and her obvious desire to make this easier on me and maybe even more enjoyable in a way. I know feeling her last night and knowing that she wants it to only be Franks stuff in her was a huge turn-on. I think as long as she will "satisfy" me in other ways, that perhaps as Far2 says, I should just relax and go with it.

She's at his place right now - she texted me about 4pm that she was heading there and that she expected to be home sometime around 6:30pm. There is something incredibly arousing to see her walk through the door knowing she's just had sex with him and that her pussy is full from him. It's amazing what that knowledge does to me - knowing what lies beneath her panties (and wondering if she's put a panty-liner in!).

STB

i glad to see that you are as they say going with the flow for now.

do you think you will have time with sue tonight to get some of that pie.

or will thing's be to busy at the house for that. enjoy the ride.

and keep us posted.

ps it would be nice if you could update some of sue's pic's as Harry has asked.

it is alway's nice to see your hot wife sue.

Dana - have to run and pick up my daughter from school, she missed the late-bus.

I am hoping to have some pie tonight - as I mentioned earlier - something about seeing her and knowing what lies beneath has me very aroused right now.

I'll work on a g-rated pic of Sue - need to find some - may have one of her in a bikini from the summer too.

STB

that sounds great can't wait.

and have alot of fun tonight .

keep us posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread