• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Accepting the changes that are occurring

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will,
every instinct says WHY, but I will give you an answer. I don't have one but I would pick from :

Shawshank Redemption
Field of Dreams
One flew over the cuckoo‘s nest
Blade Runner
To Kill a Mockingbird
...and yours?

All time Favorite "Goodfella's" Close second "The Departed". Filmed where I grew up. Jack Nickelson play a person I knew.

I notice You like uplifting type movies. Good wins out. Maybe my soul has been poisoned a long time ago. But I can't help but wonder if You are a romantic at heart. What are You doing on this Board? :confused:

Not sure what 'favorite movies' have to do with STB, and his thread!! Maybe that could be discussed in Pm's

As far as "condom use" and Far2's post is concerned. I agree:
far2easy said:
Condom-style! I knew you'd love it. Not so bad. I wonder what Sue will like to try next. Have you begun to ask her what else she would like to try? My guess is that condom-style will be more of the norm. Would you be opposed to doing it more if she asked? Like "Steve, I enjoyed myself so much over the past 2 weeks, would it be okay that after tonight's bareback reclaiming, could we do this until the New Year?"

Steve has already "singed on" for extended condom use, in Sue's wish book, and since he 'get's off on it,' It seems likely that it will be a regular feature, of their 'play' as long as it pleases her.

The big question, I think, is what will become of 'condom use,' when (not if) Sue has her 'more Dominant Lover' on board. It could be that Steve will prefer 'condom use,' compared to what a 'Don type lover" will encourage Sue to require of him.

What Sue want's, and what Steve is willing to do, will certainly rise above what has become a "vanilla relationship" with Frank.

Cheers, Harry

If Sue is going to Frank's tonight she is probably getting there right now!

Awe Harry, You are right. It has nothing to do with the thread. But a pissing contest is like a car wreck. No one wants there to be one. But No One can look away. ;)

Wow - I wrote the post below starting late Sunday night after she'd gone to bed, and finishing Monday morning. I thought I'd posted it earlier so I'll do so now and then follow up afterwards. Reading what I'd posted in haste, I suppose that last post did get cut off - but there wasn't much more to really post without much time.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can say that I'm now up to 3 condoms that have been used/filled by me now. It's kind of an erotic feeling to have passionate sex with Sue but afterwards not have a mess or cream-pie to clean-up. It's very different, as I said, after so long - but it's not been bad and actually, it's been more arousing, exciting and satisfying than I'd believed - but then again, it does help to have a positive state of mind....

But I suppose what I should write about is what we talked about on Saturday evening. I suppose there's a bit of new information to add to what I've already posted but what struck me most was Sue's apologizing for her new desire. She apologized several times for her desires taking a "different direction" than she thought they would and it maybe being something I didn't want. I hugged her and told her it was okay and that I was having fun with her new desires. We'd started a bottle of wine and she teased me until I slid her jeans and panties off and she let me start to lick her. That seemed to relax her and as I licked around - she reminded me "the outside only please" and after a few moments and another glass of wine, she told me how sensual and empowered she feels with me agreeing to use condoms with her until she goes away with him. I asked her what Frank thinks is going on and she said that he just thinks that she is horny and wants more of him before they go away - she says she has not told him of what we are doing - me not cumming in her.
I also asked if Frank is still the same or if his own desires are perhaps growing at all? She looked at me and said that it was good that I was always horny for her or she'd doubt her own sexuality from the way Frank responds. She did say that he's been a bit more aroused this past week so maybe that's something in a positive direction but she sounds disappointed that he's not hornier for her. She says that when she gets to his place that she feels she has to take the lead in getting them in bed - once they're there she says he's up to the task - but that she still feels he just doesn't care if he has more sex with her or not - so I know thats a bit disappointing for her. I asked in a round-about way whether he's said anything about their weekend away and she just says that he's psyched to go away with her. I asked what he thinks about me about all of this and she giggled and said that "he thinks I'm too much for you" meaning too much for me. That made me laugh.

She also described how she felt knowing what she was doing. This caught my ear and I looked up at her and took a break from licking her. She said that she didn't think it was possible to feel any more aroused until she came to be able to express her wish for me to not cum in her. She said that ever since doing so - and she held my hand and paused for a moment - but she looked at me and said that since I'd stopped, that she thought she was feeling much more fulfilled when she has sex with Frank. It was so intense to hear her talk about it so calmly and as if it was just another conversation. She said she didn't know what it was - whether it was for real or if it was just something in her head - and again she held my hand as she told me how she feels when she cums with him. My cock was hard and I moved up next to her, seizing the moment and I asked her if she felt good about it and she smiled and said that hearing my calm voice and knowing I wasn't upset, that she said she felt okay about it - and if anything - I think she wanted my reassurance that I was truly okay with it. I asked her if it's like when she and I go away and I can make her delirious with sex. She kissed me and said "yes" and then she added "that's what I want most from next weekend - to feel like that" and she held my hand tightly and then said "sorry". I pulled her to me and she got a little teary and said again that she was sorry that she wanted this. I was suddenly pulled from one feeling to another and I realized she was going to get upset quickly so I hugged her and I said something like "don't be sorry, remember, this is what I wanted too". She pulled back and looked at me and I couldn't tell what she was thinking but then she leaned forward and said "it's the first time anyone else has made me feel this way since you". We had a tender moment where she wanted me to tell her that it was okay. When I did she tilted her head up at me and said "its what I want next weekend" and then kissed me again and then she said it - she said "I think I could even feel more, maybe".

I will admit that I felt a little humbled at that moment - I know how she feels when she can truly let loose like that and it gave me the most erotic feeling thinking that she's able to give herself to him so fully. Now, we'd had a bottle of wine between us and I was sure that accounted for some of her emotional swing back and forth but it also reduced her inhibitions and a moment later she said she wondered whether it was from me not cumming in her. I asked her what she meant and she took a deep breath or two and then started to tell me that she was thinking about some of what I'd said about her when we first met and she said to me that "I used to cum like that with almost everyone" - and she suddenly looked up at me and said "oh - I didn't mean it like that" and she proceeded to say how she used to cum like that almost all the time and she said she "wondered". She held my hand and looked at me and said "is it because I wasn't seeing just one guy back then?". I gave a cautious supportive laugh and said "I remember" and she said something like "well - it's been like 30 years since then" and she giggled and said that "maybe I need a break from you?" in a voice that was half-serious and half-joking. I answered quickly with something like "for a while" and she leaned in and hugged me and started to kiss me.

That moment led into some exquisite moments of passion - we were both totally naked within seconds and it was obvious that I was totally turned on. She let me push into her bare and enjoy her for a while but then she looked up at me and that was when I saw that look in her eyes and I knew she was too.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STB

great update look's like you are doing ok with the condom thing for now but it sound's like. it might go on longer if sue want's it to.

is sue and frank still leaving friday and back on monday or has that changed.

and is sue seeing frank everyday this week or everyother day. or do you know.

sound's like sue want's some of the passion she had while she was single and dating more than one guy at a time.

do you think she will find it this weekend with frank.

keep us posted

Now, to fill in the gaps - yes, last night was when I used condom #3 with her. She came to me and said "you should have me tonight". I was a bit curious and she said that she's going to want to see Frank again next week (earlier tonight - Monday night to start with) and she said in an honest voice "it'll be your last chance for over a week" and she reached down and cupped my cock and balls and she said "you'll have plenty of time without me" and she giggled and said "use me while you still can". In a fun moment I quipped back "wouldn't want to wear it out" and she punched me gently and said "well, if you feel that way .." and before she could get another word out I interrupted and said "it's a date at 10:30pm".

And so, last night at 10:30pm whether she really was in the mood or had just felt like she wanted me to have sex with her - she made herself available for me. She sucked me while she played with one of her toys. I loved watching her and soon she told me to "suit up and get ready" while she lay back and enjoyed her solo time. When she felt me kneel between her legs she got up on her elbows and I could tell from the flush that came over her neck and breasts that when she saw my cock in a condom that it turned her on. Her pussy squelched as she pushed her toy in deeper and with that I took her hand off it and I took control of it.

Of course seeing her spread like this so turned on and ******* turned me on incredibly - knowing she was hot and horny like this with me was making me wicked hard and for a bit there I'd forgotten about the condom - that is until I reached down and stroked my cock up and down between her spread pussy lips. At that moment the reality that I wasn't going to feel her till next week hit me - and at the same time - I looked down and saw her toy buried in her and as I pulled it gently back out of her the next thought that went through my mind was of Frank doing this same thing to her.

And yes - for everyone - the thought and knowledge that he was going to do so bare and he was going to cum in her - unlike me in my condom - YES - it turned me on incredibly - amazingly so. I reached into her night-stand and took out some lubricant and put it on the condom and with that I pushed into her gently.

She moaned that she needed me to go slow and I will also admit that it bothered me that I couldn't feel how hot and swollen she must have right then. I could feel how, I guess, tired her pussy felt (that's the only word I can think of to describe how she felt). But she moaned nonetheless. And a moment or two later she pulled her knees back for me and closed her eyes and within a few more moments her pussy became very slick as I felt her body shake a bit under me and I realized she must have just cum - and as she did, her pussy opened up in that way that I just cannot describe - but if there is a feeling that the word heaven comes close to - it's how her pussy feels as she has more and more sex.

She moaned things but they didn't register - my brain was too focused on thinking of her like this away with him and it was that thought plus how awesome her pussy felt that pushed me over and damn if I didn't cum like a fountain again! I"d hooked her legs around my arms and I knew she'd cum from how limp she was under me - but nonetheless - as I came she opened her eyes and looked up at me and shared the moment together.

As soon as I could catch my breath, she knew I needed to pull out of her. We could both see the condom tip was full and it was oozing back up the sides as I pulled out of her before I softened up - after that kind of orgasm, there's no way my cock was staying hard for long..... She giggled when she saw the mess left when I pulled it off my cock and said "if I didn't know any better I'd think you were enjoying this" and with that she pushed me off her. We lay there together before she took the used condom from me and leaned over and sucked clean my cock. I certainly didn't expect that and I got up on my own elbows as she gently licked up as much of my cum as she could. She kissed me and snowballed for moment before - amidst laughs and giggles from both of us - she said "we ought to get cleaned up".

What I can say from Sunday night is that we slept naked together and I have to say that I know we felt very close with each other which really was great. Before we nodded off she whispered in my ear "are you going to be okay this week?" and before I could answer she said "I suppose you could have a quickie on Thursday" and all I could say was "that'd be nice".

And that, I think, brings it all up to date. After 3 pretty intense nights of sex in a row, I'm very happy to take tonight off.

G'night all.

Very interesting and exciting! You two are getting to share so much closeness maybe even more passion than before with just the condom. I think you'll agree that it so right to allow Sue to feel so liberated with her sexuality. This week of denial should bring you even closer emotionally. It's weird how that works! The question is, "will you let her?" Will you let her take you where you know she wants to take your relationship, where she is leading you? Do you think by her comments that she would like to limit your penetration and when you do just have passionate condom-filling sex? Your cuck mind will love it. Will you let it happen? She wants it STB...she keeps telling you subtly asking for your approval.

I also asked if Frank is still the same or if his own desires are perhaps growing at all? She looked at me and said that it was good that I was always horny for her or she'd doubt her own sexuality from the way Frank responds. She did say that he's been a bit more aroused this past week so maybe that's something in a positive direction but she sounds disappointed that he's not hornier for her.

Interesting. How long will a woman stay in a sexual relationship where She is not made to feel wanted and desired? There are a lot of other Men (Dom's) who would be more than happy to make Sue feel wanted.

I heard there were some really good Xmas sales happening in N.J. I was thinking of going out there to take advantage of some of them. :cool:

Will, I think her comment about Frank was more to emphasize her point than to fully reflect reality.

I will say that she surprised me today when she told me she'd taken a long lunch and had met Frank during that time. She giggled when she told me about it and said that she wanted to be playful and to have a "nooner". I was a bit surprised and kind of went "ahem? how did you manage all afternoon?" and she smiled and said "you know me, always resourceful" and then she added that the ladies room at work still have things for that time of the month.

I am a bit surprised at how forward and uninhibited she is becoming. I don't know if I'm going to last till Thursday....

SoonToBe said:
Will, I think her comment about Frank was more to emphasize her point than to fully reflect reality.

I will say that she surprised me today when she told me she'd taken a long lunch and had met Frank during that time. She giggled when she told me about it and said that she wanted to be playful and to have a "nooner". I was a bit surprised and kind of went "ahem? how did you manage all afternoon?" and she smiled and said "you know me, always resourceful" and then she added that the ladies room at work still have things for that time of the month.

I am a bit surprised at how forward and uninhibited she is becoming. I don't know if I'm going to last till Thursday....

If You say so. :cool:

I suppose time will prove who's got the better read on her.

For now though she's off to bed and I'm feeling wired about it all. It all seems kind of surreal right now - as if it's all a mix of everything all at once in my head. I thought I would be much more up-tight about it, but if anything, I feel even more calm than the last time they went away. It's weird to think that in a way - I want her to do it and to then come home and let me know how it was.

I can't deny that there's the other side of this. No, I don't fear the extreme like Will is prophesizing (is that even a word?) - but of course there is a bit of angst at knowing what she wants from him. And I suppose there is a certain amount of anxiety at thinking what a more desiring guy might encourage and bring out in her.

All I know is that I want to wait for her tomorrow night instead of giving into my urges right now. She told me she will see him again tomorrow but that will be it until they arrive in AC on Friday afternoon - and her sharing that thought before she went to bed is why I'm awake right now....

Steve, All indications that you have shared from Sue telling you about Frank, says that she don't expect him to, 'take her to the next level.'

She will have to realize what she really want's, from a man that 'wants more from her' than Frank does.

I even wonder why she is going to A.C. with Frank. Maybe because she already planned it, and Frank agree'd to take her?

Sue told you a while back that she wanted to, "get away." "Go somewhere 3-4 times a year." It seemed, as I read it then, that she expected to do it with someone new. Did the storm interfere with her plan, or time schedule, and this is the best she could come up with? A 2 day trip to A.C. with Frank, who, as I said earlier, has become more like "vanilla sex" to her (?)

Cheers, Harry

Harry - I have to agree with you but I suspect this die was cast a while ago and she is fulfilling as much of her earlier wishes coupled with her present desires by going with him. I actually think this is perhaps Sue's way of doing what she said she would with Frank in the most convenient way.

I don't think Frank is totally vanilla sex-wise, but rather, Sue has ventured well beyond vanilla sex to where she wants more from it than just an orgasm or two with him. That is where I think their gap is - at least from what I'm seeing between them.

I'd thought that we might have arranged time when the 3 of us could have been together another time - that is something that I think the storm and post-storm affected in that we literally lost 3 weekends in there - the first weekend where we were preoccupied with preparing, the second amid the blackout when Frank was away anyway and the 3rd weekend - the next one when we spent most of the time cleaning up the mess.

Ok Steve. I told You a while ago. I will tell You what You need to hear. Not always what You want to hear. What I will tell You is I think You are a little too close to see everything. You may have to step back a bit and take a good look.

Believe it or not. We are Your Friends!!!!

SoonToBe said:
"I don't think Frank is totally 'vanilla,' sex-wise, but rather, Sue has ventured well beyond vanilla sex, to where she wants more from it than just an orgasm or two with him. That is where I think their gap is - at least from what I'm seeing between them.

I'd thought that we might have arranged time when the 3 of us could have been together another time - that is something that I think the storm and post-storm affected in that we literally lost 3 weekends in there ..."

So is it, that the way Sue can 'get more from Frank,' is to get him to "go away" where, like her, the pressures of life at home, can be left behind? (sorta like when you and Sue have gone away together)? If so, why then didn't she arrange this "get-a way" with you, instead of him, [or] invite you to go with her and Frank? That would then also include the 3-some, that you have missed.
"Vanilla sex" is an 'variable term' and will change with the situation. Sue is certainly not a "vanilla sex" woman, but in comparison to Brad, or Don, Frank is certainly 'vanilla.'
Is it then, that Sue wants the Romance, and the evening out to dinner, and the many hours together without sex from Frank, that she doesn't get from Frank when she 'comes to him' at his home Thursdays? Is this one of the features she misses from Don, since he took her out 'clubbing' and to dinner before retiring to his home for sex?

Cheers, Harry

Harry2614 said:
So is it, that the way Sue can 'get more from Frank,' is to get him to "go away" where, like her, the pressures of life at home can be left behind? (sorta like when you and Sue have gone away together)? If so, why then didn't she arrange this "get-a way" with you, or invite you to go with her and Frank? That would also include the 3-some that you have missed.
"Vanilla sex" is an 'undefined term' and will vary with the situation. Sue is certainly not a "vanilla sex woman", but in comparison to Brad, or Don, Frank is certainly 'vanilla.'
Is it then, that Sue wants the 'romance' the evening out to dinner, and the many hours together without sex from Frank, that she don't get with Frank when she 'comes to him' at his home Thursdays ? Is this one of the features she misses from Don, since he took her 'clubbing' and dinners out before retiring to his home for sex?

Cheers, Harry

That is an interesting observation Harry. I remember saying a while back just how little Frank has invested in Sue. This really brings it home to Me. They really don't go out much, Do they? He doesn't Wine or Dine Her? (Wonder what goes thru her Head?) She for the most part has to go to Him. (That dosen't make a woman feel desired).

Desired?

Will, Didn't you mean to say "That don't make a woman feel desired"

Cheers, Harry

Yes, Thank You. I had a phone call. I went back and did an edit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread