breed your wife

• Thread starterVeteranBull
  • Start date
Icummin said:
Thank u bull

That's what we are here for to fuck your wife and make you a good cuck.

• Love
Reactions: MatureCockWhore, Bnwoslave and bobbyhotone2
Icummin said:
I wanna plz u ..I want u to own her

I want to own your wife too..make her my slut

• Love
Reactions: Bnwoslave and bobbyhotone2
My wife is starting to show, two months after she let our neighbor to fuck her unprotected.
Thinking about her being possibly pregnant by him, starting to swell with another man's baby, makes me so hard!
I wonder if it happened by accident, or was she begging him to impregnate her by purpose.
Like, holding him tight and whispering:
- Please cum inside me, i want you to make me pregnant with your baby... Yes, i want it... My husband doesn't care, actually, it will be so hot and exciting for him to watch me carrying another man's baby... Yes, please, give me your seed, impregnate me, i wand to have your baby...
Almost cum in my pants thinking about it.

IMG_20180718_231334~2.jpgIMG_20180718_231314.jpgIMG_20180718_230152.jpgIMG_20180718_231632.jpgIMG_20180429_235302.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Bnwoslave, piar, sswanabe and 22 others
surealistix said:
My wife is starting to show, two months after she let our neighbor to fuck her unprotected.
Thinking about her being possibly pregnant by him, starting to swell with another man's baby, makes me so hard!
I wonder if it happened by accident, or was she begging him to impregnate her by purpose.
Like, holding him tight and whispering:
- Please cum inside me, i want you to make me pregnant with your baby... Yes, i want it... My husband doesn't care, actually, it will be so hot and exciting for him to watch me carrying another man's baby... Yes, please, give me your seed, impregnate me, i wand to have your baby...
Almost cum in my pants thinking about it.

IMG_20180718_231334~2.jpgIMG_20180718_231314.jpgIMG_20180718_230152.jpgIMG_20180718_231632.jpgIMG_20180429_235302.jpg

Very sexy!

• Love
Reactions: Bnwoslave, bobbyhotone2, VauxGuy and 1 other person
SDlatinobull said:
Any cuckolds like their wives bred by bulls like myself? I would like to find a hotwife I can breed and impregnate her with my baby. Any takers?
You have a big cock? If yes if one day we meet in your country or mine, I want you to fill my wife's pussy to overflow. And i will watch you do;)

• Love
Reactions: Bnwoslave, bobbyhotone2 and VeteranBull
Sarebios said:
You have a big cock? If yes if one day we meet in your country or mine, I want you to fill my wife's pussy to overflow. And i will watch you do;)

I would love to fill and breed your wife pussy any day!

• Love
Reactions: Bnwoslave, bobbyhotone2 and Sarebios
SDlatinobull said:
Any cuckolds like their wives bred by bulls like myself? I would like to find a hotwife I can breed and impregnate her with my baby. Any takers?
I love being black bred!! I have been before

• Love
Reactions: sswanabe, Bnwoslave, BluegrassBull and 4 others
SDlatinobull said:
Breed my slut wife!!

Attachments

• 0B74AE50-E059-4E72-AD7D-892F0984A37A.jpeg
    0B74AE50-E059-4E72-AD7D-892F0984A37A.jpeg
    119.4 KB · Views: 1,024
  • Love
Reactions: Gerwin, bobbyhotone2, Maxio and 10 others
Blondhwife4u said:
Breed my slut wife!!

Nothing better than married white pussy!

• Love
Reactions: bobbyhotone2 and Blondhwife4u
SDlatinobull said:
Nothing better than married white pussy!
Thanks baby! My pussy is for black cock use only!!

• Love
Reactions: sswanabe, bobbyhotone2, Manwaife and 2 others
SDlatinobull said:
Have you fathered children by hotwives?

• Love
Reactions: Bnwoslave, bobbyhotone2 and barbie1955
GilBates said:
Have you fathered children by hotwives?

Only one that I know of.

• Love
Reactions: Bnwoslave, bobbyhotone2 and GilBates
SDlatinobull said:
Only one that I know of.
that is a start, don't u think?

• Love
Reactions: Bnwoslave, bobbyhotone2 and VeteranBull
GilBates said:
that is a start, don't u think?

It is for me. Not all hotwives want to get knocked up or can be.

• Love
Reactions: Bnwoslave, bobbyhotone2 and GilBates
From what I gather, hotwives who want to get knocked up or can be are greatly in the minority. Perhaps most wives who are willing or able to be knocked up by their boyfriend or bull do not fit the hot wife definition.

Reactions: bobbyhotone2 and VeteranBull
GilBates said:
From what I gather, hotwives who want to get knocked up or can be are greatly in the minority. Perhaps most wives who are willing or able to be knocked up by their boyfriend or bull do not fit the hot wife definition.

You might be right on that one. As a bull we love those type of wives though.

• Love
Reactions: Bnwoslave and GilBates
GilBates said:
From what I gather, hotwives who want to get knocked up or can be are greatly in the minority...
That's true with my fiance. Few months before our planned wedding she got knocked up by accident. I did not want her to abort. She moved in with the guy, I looked for a new girlfriend.... now she found out that she just liked how he fucked her but actually prefered me as a partner and I am realizing that most women in her mid 30ths already have a child from another men. So I am thinking I cannot change what happend but staying with her having another mens baby in her belly is not much different than finding a new women who also has a baby from a first marriage.

• Love
Reactions: Bnwoslave, happytwobeecucked, BrutalExposer and 8 others
wsh said:
That's true with my fiance. Few months before our planned wedding she got knocked up by accident. I did not want her to abort. She moved in with the guy, I looked for a new girlfriend.... now she found out that she just liked how he fucked her but actually prefered me as a partner and I am realizing that most women in her mid 30ths already have a child from another men. So I am thinking I cannot change what happend but staying with her having another mens baby in her belly is not much different than finding a new women who also has a baby from a first marriage.
as a practical matter u r so correct. But most men are inculturated so that they do not see it the way you see it.

• Love
Reactions: Bnwoslave and bobbyhotone2
I am still not there yet, but I am trying to see it that way. At the moment she is still with her lover, but she already sent me pictures from her belly and I think she would be happy if I invite her to come home.
Otherwise I am feeling a bit stupid, because basically this is what happend: After I demanded to pause our relationshipafter her cheating, she moved in with her lover for a few months, he used her as his cumdump, put a baby inside her and now I should pick her up with a fat belly and raise his child.
She says it's not important which sperm the baby is made of, but for me it's not that easy. But I am trying to get used to the idea.

before.JPG after.JPG present from lover.JPGpregnant - Kopie.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: CecilCoStud, SubBiBeta, MysteryBi and 11 others
wsh said:
I am still not there yet, but I am trying to see it that way. At the moment she is still with her lover, but she already sent me pictures from her belly and I think she would be happy if I invite her to come home.
Otherwise I am feeling a bit stupid, because basically this is what happend: After I demanded to pause our relationshipafter her cheating, she moved in with her lover for a few months, he used her as his cumdump, put a baby inside her and now I should pick her up with a fat belly and raise his child.
She says it's not important which sperm the baby is made of, but for me it's not that easy. But I am trying to get used to the idea.

before.JPG after.JPG present from lover.JPG
Every situation is different but there are similarities. Best wishes to you and her and the child.

• Love
Reactions: bobbyhotone2