breed your wife

• Thread starterVeteranBull
  • Start date
wsh said:
I am still not there yet, but I am trying to see it that way. At the moment she is still with her lover, but she already sent me pictures from her belly and I think she would be happy if I invite her to come home.
Otherwise I am feeling a bit stupid, because basically this is what happend: After I demanded to pause our relationshipafter her cheating, she moved in with her lover for a few months, he used her as his cumdump, put a baby inside her and now I should pick her up with a fat belly and raise his child.
She says it's not important which sperm the baby is made of, but for me it's not that easy. But I am trying to get used to the idea.

before.JPG after.JPG present from lover.JPGpregnant - Kopie.JPG

There are a few things to figure out here, beyond raising her lover’s baby. Foremost is: can you trust her, and how committed to your relationship is she? It sounds like she wants to be promiscuous and enjoy the bodies and cum of other men, which isn’t itself a problem. What might be a problem is that she might pursue that in disregard to your feelings. She needs to put you first, above all the others. If you don’t want her seeing a bull, then she needs to not see that bull. If she wants to fuck around then she needs to talk to you about it, and actually accept your input. If you can’t trust her to do that then don’t take her back. She’ll just break your heart. (Depending on your own sexuality, should also be comfortable with you fucking both her and other women. Fair is fair.)

Second is the baby. She needs to step up and be one half of your partnership in raising this child, and you need to trust that she won’t just relegate the child’s needs to you. Raising a baby needs a solid family unit, completely apart from hotwifing and your sex lives. Baby’s well-being has to trump other priorities.

So text her and ask her to meet. Be grown up and pleasant, not confrontational. Try to empathize with her before you say anything. Then, when she gives you her answers, listen to your gut (not your dick). If something tells you not to trust her, then just wish her the best and move on. If your gut tells you she will truly be a loving, generous, kind (and horny) wife and mother, then by all means take her back and enjoy.

Reactions: bobbyhotone2 and chelseacd
Blondhwife4u said:
Breed my slut wife!!
When and where???I would love to breed her sexy ass

• Love
Reactions: bobbyhotone2, CuckiDani and noway
I cant say I dont want my wife getting pregnant,

• Love
Reactions: bobbyhotone2, GentleWillR, VeteranBull and 1 other person
surealistix said:
My wife is starting to show, two months after she let our neighbor to fuck her unprotected.
Thinking about her being possibly pregnant by him, starting to swell with another man's baby, makes me so hard!
I wonder if it happened by accident, or was she begging him to impregnate her by purpose.
Like, holding him tight and whispering:
- Please cum inside me, i want you to make me pregnant with your baby... Yes, i want it... My husband doesn't care, actually, it will be so hot and exciting for him to watch me carrying another man's baby... Yes, please, give me your seed, impregnate me, i wand to have your baby...
Almost cum in my pants thinking about it.

IMG_20180718_231334~2.jpgIMG_20180718_231314.jpgIMG_20180718_230152.jpgIMG_20180718_231632.jpgIMG_20180429_235302.jpg
My wife is progressing well. Soon I'll be a dad of another man's baby.

DSC07286~2.JPGDSC04048~3.JPGDSC04109~2.JPG

• Love
Reactions: Ladiesfucker, sswanabe, cuckhubuk and 14 others
surealistix said:
My wife is progressing well. Soon I'll be a dad of another man's baby.

DSC07286~2.JPGDSC04048~3.JPGDSC04109~2.JPG
Her tits getting nice and fat. I want to suck the milk right out of her

• Love
Reactions: bobbyhotone2 and wsh
Johnlohmann said:
Her tits getting nice and fat. I want to suck the milk right out of her
I'll try to convince her to pose naked for ya. She became a little bit shy recently.

Reactions: bobbyhotone2 and VauxGuy
My wife had an affair with a co worker 5 years ago and got pregnant with our son

• Love
Reactions: DEOD, bobbyhotone2, chelseacd and 4 others
surealistix said:
I'll try to convince her to pose naked for ya. She became a little bit shy recently.

Partial success ))
oncoach.jpg

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: xerxes.prn, CecilCoStud, eight4u and 9 others
surealistix said:
Partial success ))
oncoach.jpg
Has she accepted that was was impregnated by your neighbor?

Reactions: bobbyhotone2
No, it could be my baby and could be his. She was unprotected and, having had regular sex with me, had an affair with our neighbor.

Reactions: h5t6ca, bobbyhotone2, Glitchgiga and 1 other person
Reactions: bobbyhotone2 and wsh
surealistix said:
Well, I took a picture, when she was dressing close to me, ******* of me capturing her naked.
846086592~2.jpg

• Love
Reactions: zarkovac, CecilCoStud, Culluket and 10 others
surealistix said:
No, it could be my baby and could be his. She was unprotected and, having had regular sex with me, had an affair with our neighbor.
What does the neighbor say? Did he want to put a bun into her oven?

Reactions: bobbyhotone2 and firedogg81
surealistix said:
My wife is starting to show, two months after she let our neighbor to fuck her unprotected.
Thinking about her being possibly pregnant by him, starting to swell with another man's baby, makes me so hard!
I wonder if it happened by accident, or was she begging him to impregnate her by purpose.
Like, holding him tight and whispering:
- Please cum inside me, i want you to make me pregnant with your baby... Yes, i want it... My husband doesn't care, actually, it will be so hot and exciting for him to watch me carrying another man's baby... Yes, please, give me your seed, impregnate me, i wand to have your baby...
Almost cum in my pants thinking about it.

IMG_20180718_231334~2.jpgIMG_20180718_231314.jpgIMG_20180718_230152.jpgIMG_20180718_231632.jpgIMG_20180429_235302.jpg
That is an amazing story. Certainly it was very close. What was the outcome. Did she have the baby and what do you think is it yours?

Reactions: bobbyhotone2, Glitchgiga and Gerwin
wsh said:
I am still not there yet, but I am trying to see it that way. At the moment she is still with her lover, but she already sent me pictures from her belly and I think she would be happy if I invite her to come home.
Otherwise I am feeling a bit stupid, because basically this is what happend: After I demanded to pause our relationshipafter her cheating, she moved in with her lover for a few months, he used her as his cumdump, put a baby inside her and now I should pick her up with a fat belly and raise his child.
She says it's not important which sperm the baby is made of, but for me it's not that easy. But I am trying to get used to the idea.

before.JPG after.JPG present from lover.JPGpregnant - Kopie.JPG
she is right many men raise others off spring and they are called daddy. no reason love cant follow.

• Love
SDlatinobull said:
Nothing better than married white pussy!
My wife is from the Philippines. Are you white pussy only? She's never been pregnant, and I am apparently the reason, and I so want to kiss her baby bump.

donaldelliott11 said:
My wife is from the Philippines. Are you white pussy only? She's never been pregnant, and I am apparently the reason, and I so want to kiss her baby bump.

No, I love all type of pussy.

• Love
Nice sperting to get the sperm high up in wife's pussy,

surealistix said:
Well, I took a picture, when she was dressing close to me, ******* of me capturing her naked.
846086592~2.jpg
she gave borth ? want another kid ? PM me

• Love
Reactions: bobbyhotone2 and BADWIFEANDMAN