IMG_20170113_095901.jpg
Im interested in breeding her, DM me.

• Love
Reactions: hikawade, bobbyhotone2 and BADWIFEANDMAN
Blondhwife4u said:
I love being black bred!! I have been before
DM me, id like to get to know you.

Reactions: bobbyhotone2
Do you have some ideas about very humiliating breeding? I am very very sub wife with hubby who is going to have birthday soon. And he loves to watched as i am humiliated or abuse by bulls in front of him.

• Love
  • Love
Reactions: hikawade, bobbyhotone2 and Ladiesfucker
Sarebios said:
You have a big cock? If yes if one day we meet in your country or mine, I want you to fill my wife's pussy to overflow. And i will watch you do;)
Im interested

ashwiniwife said:
any dom with anydesk want own my pc..with wife pics vidoes...i want u own my pc install spywares..and monitor my pc her cams in my house
DM me, where do you live?

SubUltimateCouple said:
Do you have some ideas about very humiliating breeding? I am very very sub wife with hubby who is going to have birthday soon. And he loves to watched as i am humiliated or abuse by bulls in front of him.
DM me. Id love to get to know you.

Reactions: bobbyhotone2 and Focker
ROBOCOCK said:
she gave borth ? want another kid ? PM me
wonderfull tits - and i think she is padded :) send more :)

Love this thread. One of my fav fetishes!!

surealistix said:
My wife is starting to show, two months after she let our neighbor to fuck her unprotected.
Thinking about her being possibly pregnant by him, starting to swell with another man's baby, makes me so hard!
I wonder if it happened by accident, or was she begging him to impregnate her by purpose.
Like, holding him tight and whispering:
- Please cum inside me, i want you to make me pregnant with your baby... Yes, i want it... My husband doesn't care, actually, it will be so hot and exciting for him to watch me carrying another man's baby... Yes, please, give me your seed, impregnate me, i wand to have your baby...
Almost cum in my pants thinking about it.

IMG_20180718_231334~2.jpgIMG_20180718_231314.jpgIMG_20180718_230152.jpgIMG_20180718_231632.jpgIMG_20180429_235302.jpg
Beautiful wife is she a latina?

Reactions: bobbyhotone2, chelseacd and Kwacka
wsh said:
That's true with my fiance. Few months before our planned wedding she got knocked up by accident. I did not want her to abort. She moved in with the guy, I looked for a new girlfriend.... now she found out that she just liked how he fucked her but actually prefered me as a partner and I am realizing that most women in her mid 30ths already have a child from another men. So I am thinking I cannot change what happend but staying with her having another mens baby in her belly is not much different than finding a new women who also has a baby from a first marriage.
True statement and well reasoned.

Reactions: bobbyhotone2 and Kwacka
Wellman said:
My wife had an affair with a co worker 5 years ago and got pregnant with our son
Sounds like it was a welcomed event.

• Love
Reactions: bobbyhotone2 and Kwacka
Wellman said:
My wife had an affair with a co worker 5 years ago and got pregnant with our son
very hot , my boss prego my ex wife

• Love
surealistix said:
My wife is progressing well. Soon I'll be a dad of another man's baby.

DSC07286~2.JPGDSC04048~3.JPGDSC04109~2.JPG
Congratulations on your beautiful slut wife having another man's baby fucked into her unprotected married white cunt and womb. Is the father of your wife's baby black or white?

• Love
Reactions: Gerwin, chelseacd, MixedbbcLA and 1 other person
surealistix said:
Partial success ))
oncoach.jpg
We can see your slut wife's cunt and baby cum receptacle but we need to see her naked TiTs and nipples.

Reactions: laury
surealistix said:
No, it could be my baby and could be his. She was unprotected and, having had regular sex with me, had an affair with our neighbor.
I do hope your neighbor is the father of your wife's baby. I imagine he would want to see how well you are raising his baby that he fucked into your wife. Living next to you will allow him to check on his and your wife's bastard baby.

Reactions: chelseacd
surealistix said:
Well, I took a picture, when she was dressing close to me, ******* of me capturing her naked.
846086592~2.jpg
Great we have already seen your slut wife's cunt and baby cum receptacle and now we can see her big beautiful naked TiTs and nipples. It looks like your wife's udders are filling up nicely so your neighbor's baby that he fucked into your wife will be able to feed and get all the milk it needs.

Reactions: Gerwin and mahuhi
chelseacd said:
very hot , my boss prego my ex wife
Does your boss enjoy talking to you about his baby he fucked into your slut wife's unprotected married white cunt and womb?

Reactions: toolman, hikawade and chelseacd
RobandEm said:
Good! Make her a slutty little mommy!
He will be the father of your slut wife's bastard baby.