curious

• Thread starternoway
  • Start date

which would you rather fuck. Friend in red, wife in blue

• Total voters
Noway
I did a photoshop of that Pic that you might like but can't seem to post it, If you drop me an email, I will reply with a copy of it
sal
salnamy2003@yahoo.com

The one was her friend. The other 3 did most the playing at first because condoms were used. Only after the other 3 left did he get more involved because he wanted to go bare. She said friend fell asleep. After he finished inside her, she went to the bathroom. When she came out, she found him between her legs.

so her black lover was playing with her friend. Licking her or fucking her or did he do both. Did she get to fuck any of the other BBc that were there.

Apparently both were playing earlier, so yes she did. He apparently woke up friend by eating her out. She woke up therefore very horny and he moved up and fucked her then.

Last edited by a moderator:
This fake was done for me. It might not be perfect but I still love it. The implication that this black stud got both my wife and friend pregnant. It looks like the friend, one on right, is further along. The idea that he is still fucking them even after getting them pregnant. I think they both look really sexy this way and makes them both even hotter looking to me.

Does your sexy wife...

noway said:
This fake was done for me. It might not be perfect but I still love it. The implication that this black stud got both my wife and friend pregnant. It looks like the friend, one on right, is further along. The idea that he is still fucking them even after getting them pregnant. I think they both look really sexy this way and makes them both even hotter looking to me.

..and her friend think this photo is hot, too?

Yes, as a fake photo, both find it hot, as a reality it is a different story

Reactions: toolman2c
anyone else like the photo

noticed that since pregnancy fake photo, wife has gained votes friend not. Curious current trend

Another fake of my wife, on right and friend, on left. Again think this type of fake is hot. hope others like it.

no one has comments on the 2 faked photos making them look pregnant, pregnant from taking bbc sperm

She just got home. Apparently they spent the night together

I think both of them lo0opk just sooooo SEXY with black baby belly bulges! YESSSSSSSS
THANKS FOR THE PICS EVEN IF FAKED. i HOPE THEY BECOME REAL SOMEDAY!

hmmm, so she is now spending the night with him and fucking and then cuddling and sleeping together. Sounds like they are haivng a great time with each other.

auhound49 said:
I think both of them lo0opk just sooooo SEXY with black baby belly bulges! YESSSSSSSS

thanks I completely agree with how sexy they look with black baby bulges. I hope others like them as well and maybe i will get more fakes or captioned photos.

Hello again noway, another great topic. Any more updates on the lover taking the friend and wife at the same time? Would love to hear/see more.

mrwood1974 said:
Hello again noway, another great topic. Any more updates on the lover taking the friend and wife at the same time? Would love to hear/see more.

Saturday they both came back to our house early, around 1 a.m. Friend showered and changed before leaving. This is how I found her panties. Sure looks like sperm in them to me. Hopefully that means he is cumming in both of them

I wish now I would have sniffed etc. those panties to know for sure but I still think they look like she took his sperm inside of her pussy.

mwc_hub said:
Noway
I did a photoshop of that Pic that you might like but can't seem to post it, If you drop me an email, I will reply with a copy of it
sal
salnamy2003@yahoo.com

I never thanked you on here. The fakes of them pregnant are fabulous, I imagine them black pregnant. Any others would be appreciated.

auhound49 said:

Wonder if any others agree. They do look so sexy with those black baby belly bulges