• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Denial 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steve,
It is well over a fortnight since I last posted. I was hoping for some further enlightenment from Sue, perhaps in the extra time she is now spending with you and not her lover. Some hint of why this started for her and where she sees it going. To suggest that she is doing this all as some sort of favour to you, to pamper to your new needs, is baleful. Why, in the very moment where she is supposedly taking charge would her most significant decision and action be to deny herself any pleasure from you? Just because she thinks you might want it? Hardly the action of someone newly in control of their sexual desires. No, someone newly in control would initiate sexual encounters with you that gave her the pleasures that she wanted, not just get excited at watching you get what you want. She may deny you any such pleasure or not, depending on her own thoughts, but she would surely get something herself. Particularly now when she is seeing so little of her human dildo. Even if it was only bringing herself off with Bill while you had to watch, it would be a visible sign of her own pleasure, but there has been very little of this activity by her.

I am surprised also that the subject of how long Paul might last has not come up between you. Your take on this has hopped about like a bunny on hot plate for some time. Funny to watch at times but surely only a function of your own equally changeable preferences on the issue. The decision of course is no longer yours to make, but I would have thought by now that Sue would have indicated her thoughts on the issue. It is pretty fundamental to everything going on after all. Look at it from her point of view. The man has just told her that he doesn’t have another woman but that in future all of his weekdays (and nights?) will be taken up with golf games instead. Not even Tiger Woods plays that much golf to the exclusion of his sex life. There must be some other explanation. Maybe Sue knows, maybe not yet, but it just looks bollocks to me, particularly as he is now willing to schedule in early evening visits by Sue to stop her needing the ‘daddy taxi’. The time when he would probably be playing.

You say that one of Sue’s goals is to be more sexual, “more like she used to be.” Maybe not with you at the moment, but she is pretty sexual right now, so extra would be a tight squeeze in scheduling terms if nothing else. She gives no indication that any of this extra or even some of the current load would come your way anytime soon, unless this is part of the transition she is secretly planning for you later on. I hope for your sake it is. Sexual skills like any exercise come under the ‘use it or lose it’ banner. You on thin ice already. Be careful going forward. It make take some time to recover and the comparison in the meantime may not be flattering.

I read your account of your night at the club with some amusement. Your narrative was full of your usual contradictions (annoyed, not annoyed) and blind alleys (if she doesn’t want picking up, take her car and don’t drink wine). A lone man at titty bar is a particularly sad sight, I’m not surprised you got singled out but why where you so sad in the first place to go there, and surely you can’t have believed it would make you feel better about any of it. Then, the man who said the night before and again the night after to his wife that he was excited and happy to be denied, poured his heart out to a stripper that he was not happy at all. You didn’t need the sympathy, your cash was getting you all the attention you wanted, so why say it at all? The whole episode seemed bizarre to me. I wonder if is it to become a regular feature over the summer?

Overall, it just seems to me that you are drifting, rudderless in a sea of your own masturbatory desires while your real relationship lies on hold, fundamentally un-discussed and for the most part creating few worries from you. I worry because this seems so unlike your previous adventures and not all really explained by issues such as ‘beta’ and ‘alpha’. It all seems to stem from Sue’s time with Robert. Perhaps Karl Marx had it right when he said, “All history repeats itself, first as tragedy, then as farce.” I do hope not.

I'd come here upbeat this morning to post but then read this diatribe from Peak where I guess I don't live up to his expectations.

Last night after dinner we went up to the bedroom and Sue asked me if I'd like to undress her and that included removing her somewhat wet panties.
For the first time in so many months she told me that i could go down on her "as much as you want". I am sure it was likely because she's seeing him again tonight, but I also think it was because (she didn't say it) maybe their time together was just okay and not as fulfilling/satisfying?

My god was she wet and she made no secret of telling me all about how she got that way. We were in a bit of a 69 position and she slid off my pants and stroked my cock as I licked away at her. I am trying to find the words to say how it felt to touch, feel and taste her like that. I don't even know were to start - the faint and then more and more pronounced taste of Paul's cum - of just how wet and slick and hot her "inner folds" felt and tasted!!!!

I felt like a starving man finally being given some food. She even had to push my head back a bit at one point and tell me "take it easy" and it turned me on to think that maybe her pussy might have been a little sore as I was licking away. All I can say is that it was incredible. She orgasmed fairly easily as I licked and sucked at her clit and then would sweep my tongue down to her open hole. I felt her body tense as she came beneath my tongue and as she did, the taste of Paul's cum became all I could taste. She cooed as she heard my responses and teased "he cums a lot sometimes baby".

All the while she was stroking my cock. I had thought for a moment that we were going to fuck until I heard her say "you're going to make it till next weekend, right?". In a way it excited me to hear her tell me that - from both perspectives - that she was getting excited about when we're together but also that she knew it would turn me on how she said it and that she was teasing me that we'd have to wait just a little longer. I felt her hand stroking my cock sort of get firmer around my cock as well as stroking me much more intensely.

After she'd come back to earth from her orgasm (that she later said surprised her) she took my hand in hers and it was clear she wanted me to stroke my own cock. And it was obvious she wanted me to stroke it while I continued to lick away at her. She said stuff to me as I stroked away - asking me if I liked how her pussy looked - and "it's been a long time hasn't it" since I licked her like that - and other stuff. The more I got into stroking, the less I could pay attention to licking her and instead, when she felt me stop, as I stroked - I watched her smile an slide one of her hands down to her pussy.

I lay just inches from her as she let me watch her fingers do their magic. And it didn't take long, seeing her push deep into her pussy and bring them back out wet and sticky looking did it for me and a moment or two later I came along with her as her fingers moved to her clit and brought herself off as I came - she had the same up-close view of my hand on my cock and she said that when she saw me cum, that it made her immediately follow.

She surprised me again when I was done when she pulled my hand to her mouth and licked it clean and that she then took my softening cock in her mouth and sucked it clean too. When we both sat up I knew we both wanted to kiss and as we hugged each other she giggled and said that we are "going to have a hot time next weekend" and she smiled as we kissed and it turned me on that she could taste Paul's cum on my mouth and I could taste mine in her mouth!

It all left me feeling quite excellent last night and certainly gave me an awesome feeling about letting her go see him tonight. And by the way, she said several times to me since last week that "if you want to go to a go-go bar, it's really fine honey" - she's not and had never shown any concern in the past about me going to these bars, she knows that they're innocent enough. So my choice of "annoyed" as the word I used was probably inaccurate.

Steve,

This is great to hear.

Most here only want your marriage to thrive in our "own" respective versions.

We each have different "opinions" and our own collective life experiences which we each articulate in our own ways...,

You have the benefit of in-taking these differences and deciding yourself on your best course of action thru these different view points...

As long as we are respective each other, and you, then we all should have the best of both worlds as each of us benefit from your life story and learning from you and each other likewise .....

Regards

Steve,
Diatribe it may have been. Sometimes one has to exaggerate a little to make a point. It was also unfortunate timing to comment that Sue and you were drifting apart on the very day you seemed to be closer than any time in recent months. I truly hope this is just the start of her movement back in your direction and that next time you actually get to come by contact with something other than your own hand. I'm firmly in the French camp in believing that love is most genuinely communicated by actions and not words. Sue's actions show she is getting there. Once again your luck seems to be holding out. Enjoy your time before your weekend.

STB
Hope all went as well ,as you hoped it would after she got home last night.
keep us posted.

Steve - it is great to read the progression within the relationship and as I have always said, you and Sue will in time find what works best for you both with and without another man involved. Enjoy the journey no matter what is said by others here or on the other forums.

Steve, I'm not sure progression is a word I would use at the moment. One swallow doth not a summer make. And you didn't even get that last week. I do hope you're just busy before taking time off and that Sue and yourself have again made some movement towards each other.

Steve it is always good to hear, read multiple view points from our various backgrounds. Only you and Sue will know what works best for you both as a couple. You have clearly set many events into motion with the omission of your beta desires. As you have previously indicated this has also allowed for Sue to become much more open to you, to herself and for her to embrace what has become a more alpha role (sexually) within the relationship as you have embraced your beta desires. No matter what we on the forum think or write, only you and Sue know what works best to you both. There should be no regrets, you truly should explore your desires and also encourage Sue to fully explore her desires no matter were this leads. Pandora's box has already been open, enjoy it.

STB
Are you and Sue set to go away . this weekend and how have things gone with Sue and paul, we all have been looking for an update. sveryday and still not a thing hope all is well with you and sue.
also how is Sue's father doing.
keep us posted

Well, it's been quite chaotic around here as we adapt to everyone's emerging schedules. Good thing the kids are out as once again Sue isn't home yet from seeing Paul earlier this afternoon.

However, we have made a lot of progress elsewhere and she now says she is very hot about us getting away and as she put it "you having me again!". We are both going out tomorrow night - I'm going over a buddy's house for a while while she's seeing Paul and we'll again coordinate our return home. Tonight she has said we will do a repeat of last week where she encouraged me to be very sexual with her short of fucking. She asked if I would be okay with leaving her alone on Thursday nights after she's spent more time with Paul and she would like to enjoy the feelings of being with him for longer. I was surprised enough about Wednesday's that I said okay to Thursdays, it's really not too bad since she/we tend to get home later as opposed to tonight when hopefully the kids will stay out for a while longer and she will let me have fun with her!

Peak - based on what she's said and is doing, I am thinking she's been honest with me all along and that there haven't been any ulterior or hidden motives. She truly does seem more comfortable right now including what she's saying about actually telling me what she does and doesn't want me to do with her including telling me that she doesn't want me to have intercourse with her. I have to say that I do see a change in her, or maybe as she seems to express it, that she's become more aware of what she wants and that she understands she can tell me what SHE wants.

What we have talked about is that she admits she very much enjoys the sex with Paul. Not necessarily better than with me but just that "he isn't you" and that combined with what she says "how he is shaped" that she really enjoys the sex with him and that she feels comfortable telling me that she does want it more with him than with me at times. Of course my telling her that I enjoy her knoiwng that about herself and acting on it has helped her begin to figure things out - I have continued to tell her that it gives me this crazy pleasure to know how she feels about him and that it's her that wants to be with him. She does admit that if I wasn't as turned on by it as I still am, that it might have changed how she feels.

More later - Sue just called that she's 5 mins away.

Not sure if 2 weeks makes a pattern or a new norm but she again let me really go down on her last night. As I started to explain in my last post, with her just seeing him for a shorter amount of time on Wednesday, she says she comes home "wanting more" and doesn't mind me really getting into licking and sucking at her and last night, getting her to cum again. But she also admitted that come tonight when she's had more time with him, that when she gets home she just wants to relax and not have me "poking and probing" (as she called it).

Last night with the kids not home when she came in, we went straight up to the bedroom and my god - she was very sexy with me and we really got into kissing and her seeming to let me seduce her - in a way. She was definitely worked up and we were both quite passionate as I undid her blouse.

To this day I still get chills undressing her after she's come home from being with her lover. Very much like first-date jitters at not knowing what you'll see as you undress her. Last night I saw that she had a sexy bra on and it so turned me on to think that Paul had likely undressed her just as I was only a few hours earlier. When I removed her bra she lay back on the bed and I could see her breasts were still all puffy and reddened - I so love to see the "evidence".

But it was when she lifted her butt off the bed and I pulled off her pants that I saw her panties were quite wet and literally stuck (well - clinging) to her pussy. I heard her moan and then she got up on her elbows as I put my fingers in the waist band of her panties and as I slid them off slowly she giggled and said "he left me kind of messy again huh baby?" As she said it I suddenly became aware of the smell that had been released - no other way to describe it other than to say it smelled like sex. Definite smell of Paul's cum but also definitely her own sweetness too.

When I pulled her panties off she put her legs together and said "you too now" meaning i should get undressed - she needn't ask twice - I was naked in a flash and when I lay back on the bed in sort of a 69 position with her - she reached out and took my cock in her hand as she spread her legs to let me have a better look at her.

Just as I love her breasts - my god, her pussy just gets to me when she'll let me get up close like that and it's obvious she's been fucking earlier. I love how her labia swell up and seem so engorged and reddened, the inner ones swell out and are more visible nestled around her clit at the top - but even more so where they separate at the bottom instead of being tight together. As I moved into place, being able to see her openness and see into her pussy was more evidence. But when I gently touched them with my wet fingers and I heard her softly moan it made me feel really close to her. A moment later as she spread her legs even more, revealing herself even more, a little dribble of wetness appeared in her and began to run out of her.

I guess she wasn't ready for it just yet as she gasped when I plunged my tongue into her to lick up the emerging wetness. But a second later she put her hand on the back of my head and made it obvious what she wanted. I could feel we were in sync so it felt really nice to just let it happen. The first that I tasted from her tasted was quite sweet - but a second later it turned quite tart as I guess I could begin to taste what Paul had left in her.

She teased me as I licked and sucked at her pussy - told me how she had sucked his cock till he was hard - and yes, reminded me of how big the head is "more licked it, you know I can barely fit it in my mouth". So hot to hear her and this time - she was stroking me!!!

Needless to say, I was lost in sucking and licking her pussy - reveling in the close intimacy that she was sharing with me and totally reveling in knowing that Paul was fucking her where I was licking her just an hour or so earlier. That so turns me on to think about his cock being in her so much. She must have known it because as she talked and teased me about what they'd done earlier she also taunted me by saying "you know baby, you've only cum in me 1 time this year so far!". Fuck did that turn me on and she cooed out loud when she felt my cock start to really throb!

I brought her to orgasm orally - fairly easily at that - and at least 2 or 3 times. Each time it was so erotic - I could feel her body responding and hear her moans and as she'd shudder and let herself release, a thick trickle of wetness - both her's and Pauls would ooze out of her. It was so erotic to, each time, still taste more and more of his essence - and it so turned me on to think that he'd obviously been really deep inside her when he did cum! I can't describe how turned on all of that made me feel but I knew that I was getting closer and closer to cumming even though I kind of wanted to maybe wait till Friday night to cum.

But the more she talked and the more she stroked me - the hornier and hornier I got until I knew when I brought her to her last orgasm that I too wasn't going to wait. When I pulled my face out of her pussy she giggled and said "let me watch you" and she motioned for me to take over stroking my cock. I started to stroke and she suggested I move to where I'd be more comfortable and "more turned on" and I realized she was suggesting I kneel between her legs and let her watch me. Well, as I moved into position she spread her legs and the view was just magnificient seeing her in all her glory sharing it all. With her pussy now gaping open in front of me I only needed a few more moments to cum.

With her lying spread beneath me I looked down and for a moment I thought about either plunging my cock into her or aiming for her open hole - but then I thought about what she'd said earlier and I wasn't sure if she'd appreciate either - so as she moaned away and held her breasts and tweaked her nipples I stroked a few more times and erupted all over her! A few streaks and drips did land on or near her pussy but none went into her. She smiled and said something like "this time it's on ME!". And she proceeded to do what she normally does - she played with my cum, pushing it into a puddle on her navel and then she looked up at me and said "want to clean it off me?". As I leaned down she whispered "kiss me when you're done".

Much to update but no free time. Came home Sunday evening before the rains began and have been swamped at work since.

Weekend was awesome and we cleared the air about many things including some very frank and open discussions about what we both want for the future.

Likely I'll start a new thread since we seem to have reached a bit of a watermark here in terms of sorting out our thoughts and feelings.

Steve - Sounds like a very good weekend for you both. Looking forward to reading your next update on this thread or on a new thread.

Steve-

Your story has been an amazing one to follow, and I hope we get to follow much more of it with you!!!!

Thank you for taking the time to share this with us!

Please, when you start a new thread, be sure to come back here and let us know where it is.

Steve,
I hope the delay in relaying Sue's preparation of you for last weekend as well as the events themselves and their aftermath is only due to your busy schedule. Clearly your mutual positions had become unsustainable for much longer but her declared solutions may just be no more palatable really. It will be interesting to see if Sue has got over her lack of interest in your body providing mutual pleasure. Her denial of herself in this way was strange, her denial of you merely a consequence. As a beta to her alpha, your desires don't really factor in. Take your time anyway, the devil is in the details.

STB
Has Sue seen Paul yet, after you both got back. from your weekend away togather.
keep us posted.

Steve indeed must be extremely busy with work this week. Maybe if we get lucky he will post again soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back