Do cucks like to suck cock?

• Thread starterfatgirl
  • Start date
cuck72 said:
Fuck him like a sissy bitch faggot, he'd want your cock as much as his wife.
That sissy bitch repulses me so much I really wouldnt want his chin touching my nuts much less his asshole engulfing my cock...if his wife is hot enough I would consider letting him suck my toes. What kind of worm submits so easily to a man & surrenders the mother of his children as an appeasement?

Reactions: fandangler
tumblr_ou5dh2dngy1uh578ro1_500.gif22081901.gif

Attachments

• 20150906182750.jpg
    20150906182750.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 122
Reactions: Pussyfreebeta, hairbear1954, cuck72 and 2 others
21434671.gif

Reactions: cynful, Pussyfreebeta, cuck72 and 3 others
Once a cuckold sucks his 1st black cock he can’t stop. He will want it even if he has to beg for it. I enjoy sucking any cock bigger than mine now.

Reactions: SlutwivesRock, Pussyfreebeta, Comegetthisdick and 2 others
I love sucking cock too.

Reactions: SlutwivesRock and Comegetthisdick
for me, it depends on.
if he is a real bull , i'd love to suck it;
if he is just the same size or even smaller than mine..i'd not suck it.

Attachments

• 13329328_1270699782958037_6015786118191507936_o.jpg
    13329328_1270699782958037_6015786118191507936_o.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 121
Reactions: cynful and SlutwivesRock
Cucked Dad said:
Once a cuckold sucks his 1st black cock he can’t stop. He will want it even if he has to beg for it. I enjoy sucking any cock bigger than mine now.
OH YEAH! I hear you loud and clear.

Reactions: SlutwivesRock
Cuckncola said:
OH YES! make me submit to his manly meat. I'd want to suck his cock just like my wife enjoys it.

cuck72 said:
OH YES! make me submit to his manly meat. I'd want to suck his cock just like my wife enjoys it.
Cupcake, I would make you jack off before sucking my cock so you wouldnt enjoy it as much.

• Sad
Reactions: cuck72 and fandangler
cuckwannabe here - yes sucking cock is part of it as well as taking it ass if bull wants it

Reactions: BILLD
For sure i would for the right bull

RockHER said:
Cupcake, I would make you jack off before sucking my cock so you wouldnt enjoy it as much.
Please don't make me cum first, PLEASE! your so mean. But I know I'd get hard again anyway in just a minute or two. Wouldn't you like laughing at me pulling my hard little 4 1/2 incher sucking you clean, or getting you hard for my wife?

cuckoldtw said:
for me, it depends on.
if he is a real bull , i'd love to suck it;
if he is just the same size or even smaller than mine..i'd not suck it.
Agreed 100 %

Yes. I do

• Love
Reactions: Readyu and whitewife696969
My wife and I used to go to the local adult theater and she would wear very loose dress with no underwear. We would pick one of the many couches in the theater and she would unbutton the top buttons of the dress and almost ****** her breasts. This would usually get the attention of several of the patrons and they would gather around us. She would open up more of her dress and ****** her breasts while I would play with her pussy. One of the men behind us reached over the couch and looked at me as if to get permission. I have him a nod and he started to fondle the wife's now ******* breasts. I saw that he had his cock out while doing this and the wife turned her head enough to see it too. The wife then tilted her head back so as to allow the guys cock access to her mouth and she started sucking him while he played with her tits.

A few of the other men that were near us started coming closer and they all had their cocks out and were stroking them. I motioned to one of the better hung younger men to come closer and I removed my hand from her pussy and pointed at it and motioned for him that it was ok for him to do want ever he wanted to my wife. He stepped into our area and got on his knees and lifted her dress above her waist and buried his head in her crotch. The wife was sucking away on the cock of the guy behind her while the other guy was eating her pussy. She was getting pretty excited and all of a sudden the guy behind her started moaning and bucking and shot his load in her mouth. He came a lot as I saw some of it trickle out of the corner of her mouth.

He pulled out of her mouth and moved away and she looked at me and opened her mouth a showed me she hadn't swallowed all of his load. She motioned for me to come closer to her and ordered me to kiss her. I leaned into her and she planted her lips on mine and she transferred the mans load into my mouth. We swapped his load back and forth a few times and then she pulled away from me when the cum was still in my mouth and told me to swallow it. The guy eating her pussy raised his head up and stood in front of us. He had a good sized erection and looked at us as if what should he do next.

The wife told him he could fuck her, but that she wanted me to suck his cock first to get it nice and wet before she would let him. He looked kind of perplexed as to what to do, but turned towards me with his now very erect cock and I reached for it and leaned forward and took it in my mouth. I still had some of the other guys cum in my mouth so it was very moist and mixed with saliva. It only took me several seconds of licking and sucking and it was nicely coated for my wife's horney pussy. I released his cock and told him to go have fun with her. The wife had spread out on the couch now and had her dress completely unbuttoned and open. The young man pulled his sweatpants down and wasn't wearing any underpants and hobbled up onto the couch. He got situated between the wife's legs and preceded to enter her. She was quite wet already and he easily entered her. He was probably twice as long as me and somewhat bigger around than me, so it was no surprise to here her gasp with his first thrust into her.

He started a slow steady pistoning in and out of her and she had a climax after about two or three minutes. He kept up his steady pace while she recovered. She had her head laying the arm of the sofa and one of the other men watching this moved around to the end of the couch with his cock hanging out and stroking it. The wife caught a glimpse of this and reached up and took ahold of his cock and pulled it to her mouth. She started sucking him while the young guy was pounding away at her cunt. This must have got the young kid going while seeing her sucking the other stranger that he picked up his pace and soon cried out the he was cumming.

The kid must of had a large load as he pumped for several seconds before finally withdrawing from her cunt and gave her another orgasm. The wife was still sucking the other guy and when the kid pulled out and got up I could see a puddle of cum on the seat cushion. When he turned around I also saw that his cock was coated with cum and cunt juices. I offered to clean him up and he turned towards me and stuck his cock in my face. I took his cock which was now softening in my mouth and sucked it down until my nose hit his pubic hair. I love the taste of my wife's juice's and her bulls cum and I sucked and licked his cock until their were no more traces of their sex. When he realized I was finished he puled out and was already getting hard again, so he must of figured he had better go.

The wife was still sucking the other man, so I leaned down on the couch and pushed my head between her legs and started cleaning her up too. Even though there was a huge puddle on the seat cushion, there was still a large amount in her pussy. I started just licking at first the outer layers and the crack of her bottom, then tongued my way into her snatch and was rewarded with a huge load of her and the kids semen. She responded to this and pushed some more out that he had planted deeper into her womb. After a few more minutes of licking and sucking she had another orgasm and I withdrew from her crotch. The man she was sucking also started to climax and pulled out at the last moment and blew his load all over her face and chest. He was a big cummer too as she was pretty much covered in his cum. He backed up, put his cock away and thanked us and left.

There were several other men standing around jerking off, but she wasn't ready for anymore sex, but told them they could jack off on her tits and belly if they wanted to. Two of them agreed and stood over her while they jacked off. It only took them several minutes to cum as they had already been primed to go. They came quite a bit on her tits and tummy and then zipped up and left. The wife told me to get to work and clean her up so we could go. I knelt down and started licking on her breasts and face and then worked my way down to her stomach where the last two guys had left a puddle of cum on her flat tummy. I slurped the rest of up and helped her button up her dress. We got up and started to walk out of the theater with the rest of the audience staring at us. We got in the car and drove straight home. When we got to bed, I asked if I could fuck her but she said she was too tired, but jacked me off instead before we went to sleep.

Last edited:
Reactions: cynful, mwdad, CrowRaven and 11 others
I can't get enough.

johnboy2014 said:
My wife and I used to go to the local adult theater and she would wear very loose dress with no underwear. We would pick one of the many couches in the theater and she would unbutton the top buttons of the dress and almost ****** her breasts. This would usually get the attention of several of the patrons and they would gather around us. She would open up more of her dress and ****** her breasts while I would play with her pussy. One of the men behind us reached over the couch and looked at me as if to get permission. I have him a nod and he started to fondle the wife's now ******* breasts. I saw that he had his cock out while doing this and the wife turned her head enough to see it too. The wife then tilted her head back so as to allow the guys cock access to her mouth and she started sucking him while he played with her tits.

A few of the other men that were near us started coming closer and they all had their cocks and were stroking them. I motioned to one of the better hung younger men to come closer and I removed my hand from her pussy and pointed at it and motioned for him it was ok for him to do want ever he wanted to my wife. He stepped into our area and got on his knees and lifted her dress above her waist and buried his head in her crotch. The wife was sucking away on the cock of the guy behind her while the other guy was eating her pussy. She was getting pretty excited and all of a sudden the guy behind her started moaning and bucking and shot his load in her mouth. He came a lot as I saw some of it trickle out of the corner of her mouth.

He pulled out of her mouth and moved away and she looked at me and opened her mouth a showed me she hadn't swallowed all of his load. She motioned for me to come closer to her and ordered me to kiss her. I leaned into her and she planted her lips on mine and she transferred the mans load into my mouth. We swapped his load back and forth a few times and then she pulled away from me when the cum was still in my mouth and told me to swallow it. The guy eating her pussy raised his head up and stood in front of us. He had a good sized erection and looked at us as if what should he do next.

The wife told him he could fuck her, but that she wanted me to suck his cock first to get it nice and wet before she would let him. He looked kind of perplexed as to what to do, but turned towards me with his now very erect cock and I reached for it and leaned forward and took it in my mouth. I still had some of the other guys cum in my mouth so it was very moist and mixed with saliva. It only took me several seconds of licking and sucking and it was nicely coated for my wife's horney pussy. I released his cock and told him to go have fun with her. The wife had spread out on the couch now and had her dress completely unbuttoned and open. The young man pulled his sweatpants down and wasn't wearing any underpants and hobbled up onto the couch. He got situated between the wife's legs and preceded to enter her. Se was quite wet already and he easily entered her. He was probably twice as long as me and somewhat bigger around than me, so it was no surprise to here her gasp with his first thrust into her.

He started a slow steady pistoning in and out of her and she had a climax after about two or three minutes. He kept up his steady pace while she recovered. She had her head laying the arm of the sofa and one of the other men watching this moved around to the end of the couch with his cock hanging out and stroking it. The wife caught a glimpse of this and reached up and took ahold of his cock and pulled it to her mouth. She started sucking him while the young guy was pounding away at her cunt. This must have got the young kid going while seeing her sucking the other stranger that he picked up his pace and soon cried out the he was cumming.

The kid must of had a large load as he pumped for several seconds before finally withdrawing from her cunt and gave her another orgasm. The wife was still sucking the other guy and when the kid pulled out and got up I could see a puddle of cum on the seat cushion. When he turned around I also saw that his cock was coated with cum and cunt juices. I offered to clean him up and he turned towards me and stuck his cock in my face. I took his cock which was now softening in my mouth and sucked it down until my nose hit his pubic hair. I love the taste of my wife's juice's and her bulls cum and I sucked and licked his cock until their were no more traces of their sex. When he realized I was finished he puled out and was already getting hard again, so he must of figured he had better go.

The wife was still sucking the other man, so I leaned down on the couch and pushed my head between her legs and started cleaning her up too. Even though there was a huge puddle on the seat cushion, there was still a large amount in her pussy. I started just licking at first the outer layers and the crack of her bottom, then tongued my way into her snatch and was rewarded with a huge load of her and the kids semen. She responded to this and pushed some more out that he had planted deeper into her womb. After a few more minutes of licking and sucking she had another orgasm and I withdrew from her crotch. The man she was sucking also started to climax and pulled out at the last moment and blew his load all over her face and chest. He was a big cummer too as she was pretty much covered in his cum. He backed up, put his cock away and thanked us and left.

There were several other men standing around jerking off, but she wasn't ready for anymore sex, but told them they could jack off on her tits and belly if they wanted to. Two of them agreed and stood over her while they jacked off. It only took them several minutes to cum as they had already been primed to go. They came quite a bit on her tits and tummy and then zipped up and left. The wife told me to get to work and clean her up so we could go. I knelt down and started licking on her breasts and face and then worked my way down to her stomach where the last two guys had left a puddle of cum on her flat tummy. I slurped the rest of up and helped her button up her dress. We got up and started to walk out of the theater with the rest of the audience staring at us. We got in the car and drove straight home. When we got to bed, I asked if I could fuck her but she said she was too tired, but jacked me off instead before we went to sleep.
great story

Reactions: johndoeunknown
Do you think it's real?

johndoeunknown said:
Do you think it's real?
My experience tells me that every true story has a modicum of fiction, BUT, every fictional story has a modicum of truth. Like watching a movie one must suspend disbelief.

Either way it was enjoyable.

Reactions: BigdaddyToronto and johndoeunknown
2wheel said:
My experience tells me that every true story has a modicum of fiction, BUT, every fictional story has a modicum of truth. Like watching a movie one must suspend disbelief.

Either way it was enjoyable.
True