Do cucks like to suck cock?

• Thread starterfatgirl
  • Start date
cuck72 said:
WOW! you have a anger problem, I said IT'S UP TO THE BULL AND MY WIFE!!! how they cuckold me. I just would LIKE! a bull to enjoy humiliating me, I said A LITTLE BIT! by making me suck him , you don't like that FINE! I read your post, so you're not into having a guy suck your cock, I get it. But don't call me selfish, just because I get off being a cock sucking cuckold. Maybe you forgot, your not the only bull in town. There are some really good bulls that I worship , because we all get off on me being a cock cleaning, pussy cleaning cuckold. If you don't agree with someone, there is a better way of saying it.

Wouldn't you think it's also selfish for the bull and wife making the rules. IT IS! but that's the way cuckolding works. YOU! selfishly make the rules.
I would never want to be worshipped. I do actually truly enjoy watching a cuck clean his wife's pussy, I just kind of want to be regular person.

As far as being the only bull, I know I'm NOT HERE BY THE BEACH, tons of paypals (Don't know what to call it here without ban!) but I'd rather be the guy the girls want to go to that pay less than the ones the Cucks want to go to and feel even more shitty. When the Cucks pick you, it's all business. He often enjoys it more than the wife... If the wife picks you out, she's bringing you little gifts. They'll specifically tell you if she picked you, which, let's be honest is nice in this cruel world. She'll care about your favorite beer... People say they want breeding, but they just want breeding talk...

I'd definitely rather receive less to feel loved for an hour than maybe 50$ more to feel used, which us the worst feeling in the world.

Like you I wouldn't be turned on having a guy sucking my cock, I'm just a very oral cuckold. I have lots of submissive bi / gay fantasies, and that adds to my wanting to be a clean up cuckold. At first, years ago, I just wanted to see other guys fucking my wife, and never heard of this cuckolding stuff back in the 80's, Yes we are an older couple. But over the years I've gotten more and more into wanting to try cock sucking , now I just love sucking cock as much as licking the cum from my wife. I do understand that's not the kind of bull your into being. There are all kinds of cuckolding, starting with just wife sharing, that's how it started with us as a few 3sums with a co-worker of mine back in the early 80's. Then you have the cheating wife cuckolding, then the husband just watching, then the cuckold cleaning up his wife's bulls cream pie. Then there's me, a cuckold husband who loves cleaning wife's slimy cum filled pussy and her lovers wet slimy salty cock.

OK! I was a little angry with what you said, I guess I have a anger problem. lol.

Reactions: SquirmingSub
I have a lot of really fun games with couples I trust enough to touche me certain places. A lot of husband's will pay extra to suck my balls when I'm cumming, but only trusted... I have a church breeding setup u made for about $30 but I'm leaving it there when I quit, if not throwing it away (,too blasphemous to take home, unless people actually want to take it seriously but none do.if you get a couple that's into that's one, have done it before, and really go with it, it can make my whole day!

However I get Cuckolds that I don't know or trust trying to put their mouth EVERYWHERE on me and the wife is back there like wtf just standing still. If I kick them out I HAVE TO PAY THE COMPANY because we only make 35%!

I will not say out loud why hate Cuckolds (the top from bottom kind, not the ultra sub , choose my rules type, they're cool AF because they want me to be super cruel and the wives play along and a lot of that anger gets burned off.mix and ultra sub cuck, the Church breeder (which I actually thought of in Mass, Wondering how many cute girls are praying for a baby), if can get WILD, LIKE CRAZY AF. the girls and Cucks love it .. but anyone that is allowed that are decent people i like already!

I really.wish this kink dies soon. It's super popular here so I wanted someway to.make it wholesome and faithful so that's what I came up with. Anyone visiting FL that wants to do that, fuck the 35% we can rent a room, I'll give you 20% off, a whole script and EVERYTHING, it's so fun, the wife will love it especially is she either wants a baby or at one point really wanted a baby at one point and were no t so blessed. I could do DYI instructions I guess...

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't wait to put a huge black cock in myouth and get him ready to pound my wife in to submission while she humiliates my small cock. Definitely not alone tho. forced_bi_tumbl-9645.gif

• Love
Reactions: Readyu, hairbear1954, cuck72 and 1 other person
cuck72 said:
You have to be Bi to start with, and her lover has to enjoy humiliating you. I'm a cock sucking husband here, so as a cuck, I feel you have to be open to whatever your wife and her Bull wants from you, they should be in charge. And I feel that's the best way for the cuck to truly enjoy being a part of their love making. I'm obedient, and you cucks should be too. I know some don't like being cuckolded, but I think most have to be submissive to except being a cuckold, and there for they probably would suck and enjoy their wife's lover / bulls cock. I would be disappointed if the guy fucking my wife wouldn't want me to suck his cock and be degraded a little bit as a cuckold husband. I'm a on my knees cuckold.

I know there are a lot more bulls that are not into a guy sucking their cocks, I just love the ones who would DEMAND! me to get on my faggot knees and serve him in front of my wife. I wouldn't be a very happy cuckold any other way, but would have to except being the cuckold my wife and her bull would want.
Lovely post. I couldn't agree more. For us is about us as a couple being submissive to the bull's will together and letting him use both of us girls as he desires. I love the feeling of being able to give a man pleasure and feel him engorge as I suck him, and even more so when I know I'm getting him hard for my wife's pussy

Reactions: RockHER and cuck72
I feel even if I just get to lick his cum from my wife, and suck his cock. It's like being a part of the whole thing. Sure I'm the clean up cuckold, and maybe being humiliated with his degrading words. But I kind of also think of it as being a part of a 3sum. Sure I don't get sucked, or get to fuck my wife, but I still get to touch her, and eat her pussy and shithole. And I'm so thankful when they let me jack off and cum. Of cause I have to ask him for permission, and not cum in the bed always on my knees. next to the bed. I've read some cuckolds aren't that lucky

Reactions: SquirmingSub
Love to have multiple lips on me. Get it rock hard then guide it in

Attachments

• download_20190327_112254.jpg
    download_20190327_112254.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 109
Reactions: cuck72 and Cuckncola
not so much in to the like of sucking a cock, but do like the cum reward and the slutty feeling making a cock hard and ready to cum down my throat

Reactions: hairbear1954 and RockHER
jonlikestoes said:
Love to have multiple lips on me. Get it rock hard then guide it in
The bigger and blacker the better.

Attachments

• shame85-d7s6c-0cd3d1.jpg
    shame85-d7s6c-0cd3d1.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 106
  • you-******-to-suck-cock-captions.jpg
    you-******-to-suck-cock-captions.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 97
SlutandSissy said:
I can speak for my sissy hubby, when I say that, "Yes", my sissy, cuckold hubby, loves to suck Cocks. After all, my sissy hubby has tits on his/her chest. I believe that if a male has been feminized, like my sissy hubby, the most feminine act of all, for a femmed sissy, is to get on his/her knee's, and suck a, "Real Man's" Cock, to completion. Love and Kisses, Irene!!!
I am also a Sissy cuck with tits.
I would love to see your Sissys tits.my tits 5-27-19.jpg

Reactions: hairbear1954
We have set up a glory hole so i can get enough cock. she loves to watch and helps some times with the big black ones.

natasnaikul said:
Lovely post. I couldn't agree more. For us is about us as a couple being submissive to the bull's will together and letting him use both of us girls as he desires. I love the feeling of being able to give a man pleasure and feel him engorge as I suck him, and even more so when I know I'm getting him hard for my wife's pussy
Nice boi. I would fuck your mouth until your lips are raw.

Reactions: cuck72
Some bulls like to have the husband suck his cock, or even mount the husband. Not because they are into sex with guys for its own sake, but because it establishes their dominance. Just like dogs will mount other dogs without even penetrating sometime-- it's a show of dominance.

I do like sucking cock, I think it has something to do with the fact that I have an below average dick and a I'm fascinated with nice ones.

But to each his own.

Reactions: cynful, ckc, hairbear1954 and 4 others
Many bulls do like to show their dominance over the hubby by having the hubby suck the cock that fucks his wife and will also mount the hubby.
I as a hubby would definitely suck the cock and be mounted by the bull.

Reactions: HornyfullBull, Comegetthisdick and HappilyCuckedHusband
Pathetic. I would make you lay on your back, spread your legs, pull your knees up, and fuck you missionary, just like the subby wimp you are.

Reactions: Creaminside, SquirmingSub, wmjacking and 1 other person
To answer the question, do cucks like sucking cock? I would think the husband / BF cuck would have to have some kind of submissive bi feelings in his mind to start with, and just simply get excited thinking of sucking a guys cock. Because for me anyway, It's not just about sucking my wife's lover clean or getting him ready. It's my desire to be on my knees sucking cocks. If a cuckold likes sucking his wife's lover, then I'd think he'd be thinking of other guys cocks to suck also. At lease that's the way I am. There are lots of cucks that wouldn't think of sucking a cock, to me their just into like wife sharing, like a 3sum with another guy, or getting off just watching another guy fucking his wife.

Reactions: SquirmingSub and HappilyCuckedHusband
RockHER said:
Pathetic. I would make you lay on your back, spread your legs, pull your knees up, and fuck you missionary, just like the subby wimp you are.
Fuck him like a sissy bitch faggot, he'd want your cock as much as his wife.

Reactions: RockHER
I like the idea of Chris forcing me to suck her lovers cock. All part of my being a beta male and having to serve her any way she pleases.

Reactions: RockHER, SquirmingSub, HappilyCuckedHusband and 1 other person
BBC, yes.

Reactions: Pussyfreebeta, HappilyCuckedHusband and cuck72