• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Her enjoying taking more control

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
Hey all - I'm sorry that there just hasn't been time in the past few days to update here but the recent posts by everyone have been very interesting to read. Some of what you've all said is very accurate and in being honest, it's what I think I struggle with in my own head.

To Peakmb and the suggestion that we talk after sex and not before - that's a good one and it is something I have begun to listen to. I do know that before we have sex, even if it's days before, that I am willing to give in to and say things that perhaps, after sex, would be things that I wouldn't give in to so freely or agreeably. But then again, after sex there are other things that work the opposite way. To be honest, the whole marital bed thing seems like less of an issue to me after we've had sex - as if I'm saying to myself "what IS the big deal if she does Don in our bed?" Yet at other times, when I am horned up and eager for sex with her, somehow that thought bothers me much more.

To be honest about your question of whether I am excited or not about Don coming to our house. I am looking at it beyond just Don and Sue - that I've seen many times before and I do look forward to seeing her toes curl as she experiences sex with him, I am truly looking forward to being able (finally) to plunge into her right after he's done. I have wanted this opportunity for a long time - perhaps even more so since he has such an issue about Sue and I at his place. So, for that aspect alone, if nothing else - I do want him to come here.

Going in order - to ShiDave - it's not until next Friday, the 16th that he's coming here. As of now Sue is planning on seeing him tomorrow as usual however, she did mention to me this morning that things may be up in the air - apparently his sister-in-law has taken a turn for the worse and from what she's said to me, there is little chance of recovery. She mentioned that he may be going out to California tomorrow or Saturday.

To JoeCondon - her pillow talk with me was just that, directed at the whole marital-bed thing.

In your second post on 7/6, you asked about Sue's timing of her return home to coincide with mine. I've said this before that this is one of the things that I see that others here apparently don't see all the time - but to me, there is no mistaking her desire to come home to me and to share the fun of her evening with me. But in general, we do try to time it such that we get home around the same time (or without much gap between) - it began as a way to minimize the issues with the kids but now I believe it's something that she/we look forward to.

Jax - you asked about Sue sharing details with me. To be honest, I don't necessarily need to hear all the explicit details any more. Of course she tells me generally what went on - she continues to enjoy telling me if he'd cum more than once too! But I have to say that, lately, it is much more her actions in terms of her brazenly showing me the results of her evening fun (basically spreading her legs and letting me see how wet and used she is) as well as just sensing her arousal and pleasure. Of course as we get started on our own fun she will add in details to spur me on and excite her anew too. But it is very much something that I feel between her and I lately and that it IS true, I don't necessarily need to hear all the details.

Does it worry me that I don't know all of what went on? No, not really. I dare say that it even excites me a little bit to let my mind fill in the gaps in what she's said to me. I realize that this can go further to where I may not know much of what went on between them. I think I'll have to cross that bridge when I get to it, but right now it doesn't concern me that much.

Jax - you asked if Don "marks" her in any way. Harry did fill this in a bit - but Sue has never really been into hickies or that sorts of things. Still, I can say that there are times when her breasts seem reddened and her nipples seem positively inflamed that I know Don has been sucking at them. I've seen her butt reddened - either from "carpet burns" or maybe even from Don giving her a playful swat. I am sure she's shared with him that sometimes she'll enjoy it if I spank her a bit. I wonder if she's shared with him that she enjoys me spanking her pussy too?

I see that the last parts of this thread seem to be contemplating Don's perspective on all of this. To be honest, I'm thankful that he's been as considerate and accomodating as he has been. As Harry pointed out, I wasn't totally aware of many bull's preference/desire - or even men in general - to not have other guys cumming in their partner. As I said, it never got to this with Brad and I'd been thinking it was a unique thing with Don - but apparently it's not. So, in a sense, he's been okay about that - but then again, I don't think Sue would have gone along with that either.

Before I sign off for now - and hopefully have time later on to continue my thoughts - last night was Wednesday and rather than my time alone on the computer, Sue asked me to "wait till later" last night. About 10:30pm we went up to the bedroom and Sue stood by the bed and as she changed for bed, she took off her panties and asked me if I'd like "the real thing" to masturbate to? I told her sure. She proceeded to lay back against the headboard and spread her legs apart. As she proceeded to masturbate herself she encouraged me on at the same time. At one point she pulled out a dildo from the nightstand and let me watch her fuck herself with it. It was dark-colored so I could see her wetness on it. She asked how I liked watching and when I told her it was incredibly erotic she said "just think how you'll like it next week". As I got closer she continued her teasing - telling me at times how Don was going to fuck her and how I should imagine it being his cock in her instead of her dildo. When I was really close she told me that I should move over closer to her and when I was ready, that I should cum on the dildo! I did my best and got a few spurts on it and as she pushed it back into her covered with my stuff - she reached orgasm herself! We both laughed at each other afterwards at what a mess we'd made and she asked me if I was "happy now". I laughed back and said "for now" and that's when she said that maybe I should do it again (masturbate again) in a little bit if I was still horny - and she even offered to help me!!!

Sure enough, she reached over about 20 minutes later and gave my cock a tug and when she felt it respond she said "are you ready?". I pulled the blankets down and let her watch me get it hard again and that's when she leaned over and said "I"ll help you" and she put her lips over the tip of my cock and gently started sucking. Basically she wanted me to masturbate into her mouth and she encouraged me by licking the tip and sucking at me as I got closer. When she knew I was about to burst she pushed my hand away and sucked me into her mouth. What a sensation!!!! I let loose with as big a load as I could for the 2nd time so quickly. She moaned and squealed but caught it all in her mouth and a moment later she moved up and kissed me passionately and snowballed with me. Feeling her tongue on mine spreading my cum around was quite erotic!!!

Anyway - more later - need to get ready for a 3:30pm conference call.

Thank You

Mr Soon, thank you for taking the time to address all the questions and comments in order. Lotsa chiming in with various theories and scenarios. We all enjoy your adventures very much. Thank you.

Thanks STB. I've said it before, you are one lucky guy. Few of us get to live our dreams, whatever they are. It's nice to see two people living theirs with so little conflict in their ideals. You are lucky to have each other and we are lucky to get to witness it.

Thanks STB! You are a lucky man with a true gem in Sue!!

Thanks for the update Stb. You are a very special couple. I wish you many years of lusty adventures and special companionship together.

Sue just finished confirming plans for tomorrow. It is going to be an early evening as Don has a flight out of Newark really early on Saturday. I asked if she was still going over and she just said "of course silly" but then a moment later added "that just means more time for us when I get home!".

I haven't looked at the new thread about bulls wanting clean pussy, but I can say that I am looking at this more differently since learning that this isn't uncommon. I don't know why but I find myself aroused thinking about it. Odd.

We did talk a bit too about the whole marital bed thing. I came out and told her that for some reason I have this thing about it being where we conceived our kids. She looks at it as where we've had our most intense sex and she just doesn't seem to have much emotions tied up in it. It was funny because after we'd been talking about it back and forth that we both, after a pause, said almost the exact same thing at the exact same time - "well, if you feel that strongly about it....". With me almost giving in to her desire to do it while she was acquiescing to my desire not to. It was funny when it happened - we haven't really discussed it since - which leaves me in the awkward position of having given-in in a way...

I do suppose that after last night that maybe it would be something hot and erotic. I mean it would be a turn-on to have true seconds in our own bed. But on the other hand....

Anyway - that is about all I have time for right now. Perhaps more later.

STB, I sent you a couple of items in PM,,,,sorry it is so wordy!

It is almost 1am and for some reason I'm wide awake. Sue is sound asleep.

Jax - got your PM's - not wordy at all. I may have time to reply later today.

I guess I'm a bit preoccupied with tomorrow, but more so, next week. Not just the bed thing but even now I'm horny to be able to have her right away instead of an hour or more later.

Stb, now more than ever your updates are important. I think that you have all the cucks and wannabees here as horny as you. Whichever way things turn out you are going to have a hot time over the next two weekends.
Sue has had hints that you have given her even more control and she is going to use it all the more; lovingly of course.

Stb are you begining to see how much fun it will be to do the mutual masturbation thing more often and keeping Sue's pussy clean for her lover? It will bring you two closer on an emotional level and more horny for her when you do get to drive into her of course only after Don makes his mess in her. Fun times ahead!

I wonder what the next thread will be named? It's about that time seeing how another defining moment is upon The Great, STB!

Stb: I know you have spent some time with sue and don where you have had civil conversation. Other than Sue telling Don what you are looking for, have you ever had a man-to-cuck discussion or is that just something that is unstated... What is that like? What do you think don thinks of you and the situation?
Have a fun Friday!
Far

Sue came home early last night as expected, she was home by about 11pm. I was home earlier and as is becoming a norm here for Fridays - our son was out till all hours of the morning and our daughter was sleeping over a friends house.

She came in about 11pm. We'd talked briefly yesterday morning before she left for work (she wondered why I was so tired) and she said she was concerned about Don, that when they spoke on Thursday and confirmed things, that he sounded really down. So I knew that she may not have been her usual upbeat self when she came in and I was right. He said he was really upset that the prognosis was that his sister in-law had zero chance of recovery and that some sort of infection had set in that she may not have long even in the state she was in. So I kind of knew that this wasn't the really physical night like she's had with Don. From how she spoke, it was more of making-love than fucking.

To be honest, I'm okay with that. I know that Sue is a really giving person - always concerned about others including me (obviously) and family and such. I knew when she told me how Don was that she was going to console him.

As we got into bed and she started to suck me a bit she told me that for the first time she'd really sucked Don for a long time. Looking down on her sucking me I could almost feel how she must have been soothing him as she excited him at the same time. Sue's not one to really give blow-jobs - not to me and not to Don or even Brad - so for her to really spend some time doing it for Don was something she wanted to give to him.

She was very wet and made no secret that Don had fucked her twice, including telling me that the last one she gave herself to him and just let him fuck her as he "needed to" and that she told him not to worry about her (she also told me that she'd cum enough times by then). But it was how she told me of how he really took his time and how he seemed to need to be deep in her that really got me turned on. I know that feeling so well, when you just need to be really deep in her - it's like her pussy almost sucks at your cock along the whole length.

She willingly got onto her back on the bed once I pushed her panties off. Seeing how red and swollen and wet she looked just made me want her that much more. As we started to get our own rhythm going she told me the same as she'd told Don earlier - that she'd cum a lot already and that she'd "be there with me" when I'd finally cum but that I should do it for me.

I knew that when she told me he was really deep in her that she'd be very wet deep in her pussy and I was right - the deeper I pushed and the more I pulled back, the wetter she became. I pushed her legs back and had her knees back against my elbows and she looked up at me and just said "this is how Don wanted me too" and man - that did it - just her saying that to me seemed to cause her vagina to just open up inside. Her back arched a bit more and I was able to plunge into her balls-deep. In my mind I played back the vision of Don being this deep in her and how she must have cum under him as he built up to his own climax just as I was. I don't even really remember all of what she said but whatever she did, it got me to the edge and then, just looking down at how wet it was where I was going in and out - that was it - I let loose. Sometimes it's a lot of little spurts - but not last night - it felt like one big gusher in her. True to her word, just as I let loose with that huge spurt she squealed and in an instant, wrapped her legs around my back and pulled me in and held me as I finished in her.

We lay there sweating and panting. She rolled over and kissed me and said she loved me and then said that we "are very lucky". As we washed up she continued by saying how lucky she was to have me and Don but also how lucky we've been as a family to have avoided tragedy like Don was experiencing. I was listening to her but my eyes were glued to her gently washing her well-used pussy.

She's already told me several times today that she's horny. We were lying around the pool earlier and she teased me by saying that I should think of her lying there and how there's just a think piece of material between me and her pussy and then she added, "just like my panties....". It was all I could think about after that - seeing her lying there and thinking of her nakedness under the suit.

We haven't really talked about much else since the kids have been around all day including our son's girlfriend who we no longer have any doubt that he's fucking too. Sue agrees - she says she can see it on her face and in how she acts around him. She may even have a word with her about being safe...

Time to go fire up the barbeque and hopefully hide my hard-on when the girls are around.

Far and Shidave - I'll try to find a little time after dinner to answer some of what you've said/asked.

Better watch it stb, if you start having problems with your hard-ons then sue might lock you up :) just kidding I know you're not into that! Or prostate milking might work too :) drain that bad boy like sue had you do in the past so you had no desire to get it up! Hahaha!

Finally, I know why I have been anxious for you. "Sue is a really caring person". She may not be submissive but she is far too eager to please. No wonder she is horny today. After her period she had only been with you a couple of times then 3 days of self denial, then a session with each of her lovers where she was more concerned about their needs than hers. Such a person is often easy to manipulate.
Looking for ward to further news.

STB. Why on earth do people equate caring with weak ? What Sue just did shows part of why you must love her so much to me. She understood how Don was feeling, knew exa what she needed to do to make him feel better for a time and at the same time got exactly what she wanted from him. That is a woman who uses persuasion to exert her dominanance, not a weak woman prone to manipulation.

What your post did to me was serve as a gentle reminder that Sue does indeed have a separate relationship with Don that she nurtures, it can never be solely about the sex, that wouldn't work. I am in no doubt though that it is Sue who controls that relationship, not Don.

Hey, nobody said that Sue was weak! Never weak! Caring but not weak. Strong people don't have to dominate;they can be manipulated. There is such a thing as subliminal manipulation.

Not surprisingly, I'm with Peak on this. Don is very transparent with his desires, making him easy for Sue to manage. The subtlety of women will prevail over male chest thumping every time.

Bit of Thought

Mr Soon, I have been giving you and Sue's adventures a bit of thought and if you will allow me a few observations. You all have come a long way since that first time you were able to stay with Brad and her. I recall she looked over at you and asked "Do you hate me?" Or the time with Don when she came home and was really tired and seemed to be pushing for you to take a pass. You told her "Tease me all you want, but don't make it a contest between him and I" Of course she quickly came around. Do ladies sometimes have affairs? Do they cheat on husbands or boy friends? Of course they do, but those are always secret, clandestine events they don't want to see the light of day.

When couples are engaged in behavior like you and Sue or myself, to a much lesser degree, and my lady, it is always at the urging of the male. In our species, in fact in the animal kingdom in general, the female is always drawn to the male she percieves as being in control or command. It is genitically programed. They want to be provided for, protected and they want a suitable mate for offspring. I believe you have met Sue's requirements in those areas for the last 30 yrs and you still do.

She still percieves you as being in control and reacts accordingly. The conversations betwen her and Don are about what you do or do not want. When you are not there she dosn't have to concern herself with those issues. She just lets go and has uninhibited fun. She know it's with your permission and encouragement as long as she comes home wet and tells you a bit about her time with Don. I believe when she does press a bit she is looking for your boundries as well as your guidence but she is also testing for weakness. Part of her wants you to roll it back a bit, to take control, but part of her wants you to give in. In the context of this adventure she wants to affirm that her chosen mate still has "It".

I believe if you truely want a cuckold experience, one where she actually is taking control and doing things for her, you have to get off the brake. I believe you are haveing a bit of trouble doing just that. I suggest you give it a try, say for a 30 day no limit period. Let her behave at the bar in any fashion she feels comfortable with. Let her enforce the panty no touch rule for the whole time if she wishes. Let her have you there or not as she wishes. Then, at the end of 30 days have sort of an evaluation review. Make sure you are both ok. Go over the events of the 30 day period and decide what was good and what was not. During the period ask her to let her always present concern for you go. I dont know is she will be able to do that or not. But engourage her to try.

Someone like Sue is not going to blow off a 30 yr marraige after just 30 days, or is she? It might be fun finding out the answer to that one. Talk about cuckold angst, jeez. Thank you.

30 Day trial

Thank you, Joncondon, You have just solved the whole ‘control’ issue. “Put it all in Sue’s hands. And of the 3 choices, hers would be the best for sure.
I think STB has wanted to do just that from the beginning. But it is just sooo hard to ‘trust’. I can understand his need to give in to her, and also his angst, when it is too much “in his face.” We also know that you can’t put the fox in control of the ‘hen house’.
We are all here living and riding this adventure with STB. Some of us can ‘trust’ Sue’s judgement of STB’s wants (most of us actually) She checks on him constantly to see if he is ‘OK’. He is in good, caring hands with Sue. She has much more than STB’s ‘need’ and her pleasure to consider. She has her relationship with her husband and her whole family. It would be really ‘tragic’ if she ‘let that go’ for mere ‘sexual freedom’ I don’t see it happening. It has taken her a long time to begin to understand what STB wants. Perhaps a “let go of the reins for 30 days” trial would be fun and exciting, but it could also have it’s pitfalls. It would mean her telling Don that all he wants is possible. Don would have a list of things that he would like to have. He may then ‘take over’ and even go too far for Sue to accept. He may push so many buttons that Sue would have to come to STB’s defense. If Sue has to ‘cut Don back down to reality’ after 30 days and he don’t want to give back the ground he’s been given, it could be the end of their relationship. The whole cuckold adventure STB started and he and Sue have carefully nurtured could fall apart, and no one would be happy.
Better, I think that, STB & Sue stay in control of this together and to go forward cautiously.
Cheers, Harry

Users who are viewing this thread