• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Her enjoying taking more control

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
Stb is there a reason you don't have sex with sue during her periods? Eating someone else's cum out of a vag is okay but getting a little red on the head is not? Or maybe sue doesn't dig it...just wondering. Happy 4th! Hope you shoot some fireworks tonight! I will after 9 days of denial!

Jaxunman, what you say makes sense. One would expect that a woman would be over the moon to "have her cake and eat it too". Let us wait and see.
Meanwhile Stb's fireworks should blow tonight and tomorrow. I wish them a great 4th.

Wow - what a day today was. Like an oven outside. But hey, even a hot day at home beats a day at work.

Thanks to the well wishes for the 4th - I hope all of yours were as good as ours.

Far2 - Sue's just not into sex during her period. Plus she's kind irritable and such so it's not always the best combination. We enjoy a certain amount of oral sex - both ways, she enjoys sucking me as I enjoy doing her, so that also wouldn't work. That's not to say that we haven't done it in the past, but those were few and far between - the last time I remember was when I came home from like a 10-day business trip.

Our 4th was very nice - we were invited to a neighbors for a barbeque and the kids went over early to help them setup giving us about an hour alone. We'd talked on Saturday and Sue had said that for the 4th she just wanted it to be us, no teasing or other stuff. We opened a bottle of wine and had a glass before the kids even left. Maybe it was knowing we had today off but Sue was really relaxed and quite horny from lying in the sun (and wishing she could have been lying out nude) she says she gets horny lying in the sun and letting her mind go...

It's afternoons like yesterday that let me know that there is no loss of love and passion between us. Feeling her under me pulling me towards her as I slowly enter her. Both of us looking down at her pussy sucking my cock deeper and deeper. With the kids out of the house and several glasses of wine, Sue was totally into it and pulled me harder and deeper into her all the while moaning louder and louder.

The look in her eyes as she looked at me, the feel of her next to me. The feeling of us as one is just something that was incredible. She moaned my name over and over and I was equally just focused on her - feeling her body next to me and around me. I honestly believe that for as long as it took for us to finally, at the end, cum together - that neither of us thought of anything other than the other. Afterwards, lying there together - whether she feels that with Don or not, I know how it felt with her and it was incredible.

We even dozed off together for a few minutes before washing up and heading next door to see our friends and some other folks who were there. We were going to stay till about 7pm and then go with our kids to a nearby fireworks show. The whole time we were at the neighbors every time I saw Sue standing there talking to someone or another - all I could think of was that she was probably still wet from me as she stood there and talked so nonchalantly. It was funny when I told her that before bed last night that she giggled and accused me of not masturbating enough with how much I'd cum in her that she had to go "clean-up" while we were next door earlier!

Earlier tonight we were watching Last-Comic Standing and at commercials she started to ask me about next week and if I'd had any more thoughts about it. I asked her what she wanted and she just said "you know what I'd like". It was actually good because either the show came back on or something because it broke up the conversation until we could hit pause on Tivo.

I'll be the first to admit that I was pretty tired today and to be honest, I wasn't really in the mood to get into all of this so I just said to her that I was surprised it was what she wanted. And before she could really answer I just said something like "I don't know if I like it quite so 'in my face'".

The look on her face made me scramble to try to explain what I meant and in doing so I think I got it across to her that I didn't want the type of things that are quite so explicit. I told her sort of that I would rather know of what she's doing more at times than wanting to necessarily see or be a part of it. She was honest and she said that was something that seemed to make sense to her and a moment or so later she seemed to have this smile on her face and she moved over next to me and hugged me and hit play on Tivo. At the next commercial I asked her if she was okay about everything and she smiled and said she was and she made it a point of thanking me for explaining how I felt.

She thinks I'm paying some bills on Quicken before bed so I'm going to close this in a moment after I look at the last few posts.....

Far2 - you asked about what the change in her suggesting seeing Don more is about. I don't know, I didn't really ask. I suppose he could have a change in the area he covers for his company. They no longer see each other when his schedule brings him to her office - actually she said they moved where his drop/pickup is at now. So, perhaps that lack of a wink of an eye or a cup of coffee together every now and then is behind it. She hasn't brought it up again since.

Jax - you asked about her and Don and whether they text or talk on the phone. I do know they text message each other, but I also know it is not often as our kids are known to look at moms phone from time to time. I do know they Email each other - and that is a challenge for Sue as she doesn't seem to prioritize Email. They do talk on the phone some, sometimes on Thursday's or Fridays that's how they arrange what they're doing. Whatever/however, I don't pry unless it becomes something that intrudes on life elsewhere. Sue went through a period a while ago where she had some guy pen-pals and she had some fun but for a little while she seemed to obsess on it but then it faded and went back to her former norm....

The last thing I'd say regarding the posts is that I don't think that Sue really engages in the type of pillow-talk as she and I do. From the few times I've seen them together, I don't feel that's something they do. Brad was different and she's told me so several times as a comparison to make me not be all concerned, etc. I think, from what she's said, that their conversations about me were not ones that were in bed during passionate sex. I suspect that some of them were afterwards, from what she's described, they'll sometimes lie there and sometimes he'll ask if she's going to tell me what they did, or sometimes she'll start the conversation. She says that she's less inhibited after sex to let herself be able to talk to him about stuff about me.

Anyway - that brings you all up to date and it's time to say adieu....

Thanks for the update Stb. I'm delighted to hear that Sue was all yours for the weekend. Wonder how the week will pan out.

Thanks for sharing your weekend STB. All those that worry about your relationship with Sue and where it is going should read that over every time they think such things.

I'm glad you finally got your concerns across too. Maybe you should have all your conversations about Don AFTER you come, it may affect your agreeableness to things you're not quite sure about a little.

One question, when you think about this week ahead when Don may be coming to your house, are you still excited or is there some concern this time ?

Is Don coming over on Friday? What do you expect to happen between now and then?

Sounds like you guys had a great weekend. So are you pleased that Sue is starting to want things for herself? Sounds like the game is on for next week! Do you worry that she will begin doing more and more with Don and because she is doing less "in your face" that you might be left out of the loop? I took it as you didn't want to be invovled as much?. As a last thought, I hope Sue tells you that you got your last pussy until Don gets her next Friday, now wouldn't that be sweet torture, 2 weeks of high anxiety jerkin!

Not Clear

Mr Soon, sounds like you all had a great 4th. I am not sure what Sue was referring to during your pillow talk. Did she mean using you all's bed. Sorry, I just didn't understand. Do you think she is realizing that the constant Friday meetings are going to be difficult now that the kids are going to be around a bit more? I have always believed she would not do anything that may compromise their little minds nor you all's marraige. Thank you.

I'm back

STB:
Got back July 1st. Took me a while to catch up. Couldn't get on line at most of the places we stopped, Some of the RV parks even 'blocked' cuckolds.com Prudes!!
Your last post pretty much answered anything I wanted to comment on earlier. I am interested how it will all play out on July 11th. though, you still left that sort of 'open'.
What you haven't said much about lately is the 'Nude beach' thing. My guess is that Don will go, but expects to stay in the tent most of the time with Sue. When he is done with her he won't stay but pack up and leave with little or no time outside in the nude. Maybe I'm right, Maybe I'm wrong, Just my guess.
Cheers Harry

Short Time

Mr Soon, In rereading your post when you met Sue and Don at his place you mentioned you left around 9pm. Went to a bar for a couple of hours and then headed home. Sue was no more than 15 mins behind you. That would put her home at 11pm or so, not her usual 1 to 2 am. Do you think she was wanting to get home to you? Is her interest, or his, waning a bit? I am sure you picked up on it as well. Perhaps something to do with the kids being around? Thank you.

far2easy's post hit upon something I was thinking as well. If Sue begins to want this more and more for herself, ( less and less for STB's pleasure), I would think it highly likely that she will begin to feel less obligated to reveal each and every little detail of her time with Don. I am not saying that it automatically becomes a threat to STB and Sue's marriage. Just that, as Sue begins to view her relationship with Don more and more as an independent relationship rather than an extension of her and STB's marriage, STB might want to consider at some point there might be parts of Sue and Don's relationship that won't be shared with him. There runs the high probability that there will be some moments and special times that will belong to just them. There may be longer dates with no explanation of the hours. Sue may come home and just dreamily smile and say it was a great night and prefer to say no more at times. Again, not gloom and doom, just something to maybe be prepared for in the future.

Does Don ever mark Sue? I know with the kids and work and all that it isn't practical for her to wear marks on her neck. But does he mark her where only you would see it? I know when my wife and I first got together she still lived at home with her parents and love bites on her neck were out. But I used to love marking her breasts where they were covered by her bra and mark her just above or beside her pussy. Just wondered if Don ever left such marks on Sue to show you where he had been.

I didn't really mean it like that it was stated, I just wondered if she would share the ideas with you in the future and let things stay status quo. I think sue and don are looking to help STB get what je is looking for but it seems as if it is difficult for sue to do that as it is catch 22. Stb doesn't want to lead her , he wants her to want it for herself,but when she comes up with ideas that she wants, he is a little taken back by the harshness of her wishes. It will be interesting to see how this week and next week go. Only time will tell if stb will relent and give sue the reins (if it was me, I would tell her what I was looking for to the extreme and let her do it at her own pace and suprise me) finally giving he the ability to plan their adventures with don to please all of them! Don will get his clean pussy to sow his seed, sue will get the great sex and excitement of doing don and treating her hubby to his fantasy and stb will get the full feeling of denial and pent up release, more cream pies, and a lot of material of pull on his meat. Man I wish I was in your shoes! Can't wait to her your thoughts STB.

It's wednesday... I wonder if we'll get an update from Stb while he is having his fun while Sue saves herself for her stud. Come one STB hold off till next week without slipping inside of sue this Friday. Eat that pie and get the denial your looking for!

Does Don ever mark Sue? I know with the kids and work and all that it isn't practical for her to wear marks on her neck. But does he mark her where only you would see it? I know when my wife and I first got together she still lived at home with her parents and love bites on her neck were out. But I used to love marking her breasts where they were covered by her bra and mark her just above or beside her pussy. Just wondered if Don ever left such marks on Sue to show you where he had been. Jauxman

Yes. Se STB's post #26 below
"As I've posted many times here - it always feels like a first-date when I finally coax her clothes off of her. This time her naked body revealed the obvious signs of passion earlier - including this time several marks that looked like bite or suck-marks almost all over her".

That is why I disagree with some that say Don is not acting like a Bull.
Harry

Harry has a point. I dont think as some have said that Don will not push too hard because the consequences may cause loss of pussy for him. I dont think that he is capable of thinking things through. He loves having a married girl friend, loves the sex ,loves what he hears about her husband and is playing a game. A game to see how far he she will go for Don. To Don it is all about Don and Don's cock. He does not give a rats about the trouble he may cause Sue and her husband as long as he gets his clean pussy.

Shidave, I can see that but I think it behooves don to play the game and still ge his clean pussy and provide a friendly service to stb.

Harry, you will get no disagreement from me. I think Don is very much a bull. Maybe not a bull in the extreme, but a bull nonetheless.

I think Sue may filter alot of his bullish behavior and ideas. We know she and Don communicate. They interact more than just physically. They do socialize as a couple with Don's friends at the bar. Sue has expressed she has feelings for him to STB.

I believe there are more things talked about between them that has never been shared with STB. I don't believe there is any deceit intended at all by Sue in not sharing everything. I believe that Sue still views the relationship with Don as something she is doing for both her and STB. When an idea or desire is expressed by Don that Sue feels is not doable or improbable, Sue simply puts Don off by agreeing to think about it or telling him "not yet". Sue has handled the situation and so there is no need to tell STB about the things that might worry or upset him.

Now when or if Sue begins to want this relationship with Don for her own needs and desires and less for her and STB as a couple, more of Don's ideas and desires may become doable and more probable, and less filtered by Sue.

With the kids away from home, I wonder how difficult it would be for Sue and Don to get together Thursday Night and all day Friday? Don could bring her home Friday Night then have Sue again in front of STB. Maybe leaving her well used pussy too sore for anything but licking and leaving STB to wait until Sunday for "his turn"?

Again it is certainly plausible that the above could happen as they do spend quality time together but I think STB is fully aware that this could and is occuring. Correct me if I'm wrong STB, but from the start he was pushing sue into this lifestyle for his own reward. With all that has happened there has still be a sense of Sue doing it for STB. He wants herbto truly cuckold him and do things for herself without overt concern for him. In fact, asking him if it is okay still makes it about him to a certain degree. He wants her to want it for herself and he trusts her so much that he is okay with all of it. Does it bother him tha they fuck in their marital bed? No. It bothers him to watch them fuck in his marital bed. Does it matter that don ducked her before the bar with cum running down her legs? No! Just that she pushed it on him firsthand. Sue has the ability to do what she wants in fact even with Brad that was true. Stb wants to experience it all and even the loss of sue is possible...he has been married before. So let Don influence her more and more if that is what is happening, let Sue become more submissive to Don, let STB get the full experience of losing his woman more and more each day...that's what cuckolding is all about! Go stb!

I know there is always the risk of losing the wife in a cuckold relationship. I just think it to be less likely in the case of STB and Sue. I am also of the belief that STB and Sue have more of a shared wife situation still than a true cuckold one at this point.

less detail

We get STB’s firsthand account of what he feels and writes. This is all we have to make comments on. There are thoughts in Sue’s mind and Don’s mind that we (and even STB) know nothing of. What we do know is that STB wants to experience being a cuckold including any ‘denial’ that Sue is willing to employ. He tells us of the progress of his experience, what excites him and what concerns him.

What I write may or may not have anything to do with the facts as STB see’s them, but simply my opinion from observation, experience and discernment of what he has written. I know that I cannot change what he wants, but those of us that have warned him have made him more aware and conscious of the dangers in this endeavor.

Yes we are getting less detail now of what Sue and Don do on their nights together. Either it is STB not wanting to be repetitive, or Sue is just telling less. (she only has to say what she knows will make him cum)

There are several things that make him uncomfortable with Don. (especially since he has PM’d a real Bull) STB is not ******* of Don’s sinister motives, but he is still trusting in Sue’s handling of the affair. STB has drawn little if any lines for Sue. Mostly, it’s Sue knowing how far to go in giving STB the experience he has asked for from the beginning.
The difference between Brad & Don is that Brad is a gentleman, He was Sue’s ‘first extramarital love’. However there was an emotional element that Concerned STB (especially since Brad’s marriage was not going well) Although Sue was sad to see him go, she knew it was best.

Don gives Sue a heavy dose of physical sexual pleasure. STB likes to think he can match it, but what he writes says that Sue wants and gets far more physical (not romantic) pleasure from Don. She openly states that she “wants him” It is like a drug addiction, only sexual, and Don knows it. Now that Sue has told him what STB wants to experience, he is more than willing to oblige, and is figuring out ways to employ it for his own benefit, and he is getting Sue to go along with it as much as she is willing. Affairs like this are ‘one way’ with no turning back. If she lost Don she would have to find her ‘fix’ from another man. Withdrawal could be devastating to the marriage.

Even though Sue & Brad were closer to a love relationship, he respected STB and did not want to intimidate him, or harm the marriage. Brad had his own marriage and children to care for and moved away from the ‘romance’ with Sue to do just that.
Don has little or no respect for STB. He would never let himself be in STB’s situation, so doesn’t fully understand why STB wants it. It appears that the other women he has had were simply ‘cheating’ on their husband’s. With Sue he has a woman who is almost willing to be his private **********. All she costs him is drinks and dinner. Now he wants to come into their home and be the only one to inject Sue with his ‘sex drug’ Her refusal to totally ‘cut STB off’ is the only obstacle left.
Harry

Users who are viewing this thread