• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Living the Cuckold lifestyle with children at home?

• Thread starterffred
  • Start date
This sounds highly positive. I hope we will hear more from you....

Hi Fred,

ffred said:
Hi, first of all thanks for your nice, supportive and open comments.

You're welcome. It causes me to feel good to realize I played a minor role in bringing about this highly positive outcome. :) (At least, I think I did....)

ffred said:
I have to tell you about our development at home after our talk.

Yes, please do....

ffred said:
The relationship between Nadine and Birgit was always a very good one but it changed drastically since the talk we had last week. Now Birgit is phoning her mother every evening on a daily basis. They chat for longer times on the phone but not in a way they did in the past. Now they chat more like girlfriends. Every evening I see a smiling face of Nadine and she is always very happy to have this open and honest relationship....

That's *very* positive. :D

ffred said:
....even if she knows that this can lead in a situation where Nadine has to tell more about our relationship than she originally wanted to do.

Yes, I think both of you can expect Birgit will want to know more.... MUCH more....

ffred said:
Yesterday evening Birgit suggested that they should go out together and maybe have a kind of "girls night out". Nadine smiled all over her face...

That's hardly surprising....

ffred said:
....and I was surprised.

Um... you were? This is a GREATLY stoked mother-daughter relationship you're talking about here....

ffred said:
They decided to go out next Thursday. What do we have to expect? Does Birgit want to hear more details about her parents' sex life?

I think Nadine and you can count on that. Birgit will not want to hear just a few more details. She will want to hear A LOT more detail.... REALLY a lot more detail....

ffred said:
In the evening I had a long talk with Nadine. Other than me [do you mean "Unlike me" ?] she is not suspicious, she is very happy about their new-found relationship. I tried to create some possible scenarios, like "What will you do if.........."

I don't think there's any doubt you can trust Nadine to handle her new-found relationship (as you describe it) with her daughter well, and in ways that will be best for both of them.

ffred said:
She laughed about my curiosity and pessimism and told me we went a very strange way to open up [do you mean, "took a very direct route in opening up our relationship to Birgit" ?], partly against our daughter [do you mean, "at a time when she apeared to be opposed to the nature of our relationship" ?], so it should not be a big deal if she wants to have some additional information about our lifestyle.

No, now that the walls of secrecy have come down, it should not be a big deal at all for Nadine to give Birgit additional information about your "hot wife / cuckold husband" marriage. In my opinion, given that your daughter is now an adult, it is entirely appropriate for your wife to give her as much information as she wants.

ffred said:
I will keep you informed if there are new developments to report. —Ciao, Fred

I hope you will. There is every indication that for Birgit, this has been an enlightenment far beyond anything she expected. I would guess she was looking toward marriage with some trepidation (probably), if she is as attractive as you have described her, feeling not entirely overjoyed at the prospect of having to devote herself sexually to her future husband only, as she expected she would from her awareness of social norms. To have discovered that a somewhat oppressive exclusive sexual relationship with her future husband will not be necessary, if she finds the right kind of man to marry, has been — it appears — a true awakening. From what you have said, it appears Birgit's future now seems much more interesting and exciting to her. Suddenly, the possibilities seem larger — perhaps much larger. And it is all because you and Nadine made a decision to tell Birgit how you really live, instead of continuing to pretend you are living in the way society says you are "supposed" to live.

You and Nadine have done the right thing, for your daughter and for yourselves. I hope to hear more from you.

Best wishes to you and your family—

Custer

Last edited by a moderator:
Eno said:
Isn't it significant that in spite of her earlier convictions your daughter has so rapidly come to respect you for being a cuckold?

So since she feels that way, why wouldn't you let her have all details, all ins and outs? That should help her to make a sound decision on the type of stable partnership she will want for herself, so you certainly did well by going with your wife's decision. You as her parents are indeed the most trustworthy source of information she could dream of.

Yes. now I know or let me say I feel that our (or my wifes decision) was right. BUT we as her parents have had the natural instinct to prevent her from all "dangerous impacts" coming from outside. I cannot believe that I am the only one thinking in this direction.

When I started this post I never expected this open approach we used at the end of the day. I told my story, received some advices and a few of them were very helpful which resulted in mind changing.

NOW we also have the feeling we did well!

fred

Custer Laststand said:
It causes me to feel good to realize I played a minor role in bringing about this highly positive outcome. :) (At least, I think I did....)

Hi Custer!

I have to correct you! You did not play a minor role, this was for sure a major one!!! Thanks for that.

Custer Laststand said:
You and Nadine have done the right thing, for your daughter and for yourselves. I hope to hear more from you.

Best wishes to you and your family—

Custer

I have the feeling that this post is opend very often, even if there are not so much responses. But as long as I feel an interest in it I will write down the new developments.

Tomorrow morning I have to go on business trip to Poland, so I will not be at home when Nadine and Birgit will have their night out. I hope Nadine will inform me via SMS on a regular basis.

When I will be back I will inform everyone here in the forum.

Ciao

fred

Hi Fred,

ffred said:
Hi Custer! I have to correct you! You did not play a minor role, this was for sure a major one!!! Thanks for that.

You're welcome!

ffred said:
Tomorrow morning I have to go on business trip to Poland, so I will not be at home when Nadine and Birgit will have their night out. I hope Nadine will inform me via SMS on a regular basis.

When I will be back I will inform everyone here in the forum.

Hope your trip to Poland goes well. I'll look forward to hearing from you.

—Custer

Night Out - Mother with Daughter

Hi all,

as promised I want to tell you about the “ladies night out” with my daughter Birgit and her mother.

On Wednesday, that was one day before they planned to go out together, Birgit stopped at our house and asked her mother if everything was fine with their planned meeting the next day. Nadine informed Birgit that the time was chosen in a perfect way because on one hand I (her father) was on a business trip in Poland and will return Friday late evening and on the other hand she did not work on Fridays because she was part time employed. So there should be no need to hurry and enough time for spending together. Birgit informed her mother that also from her side there is no reason for an early end of the evening because she also had no appointments planned for Friday.

After some chat Birgit asked her mother what she will wear for their night out. Nadine answered that she did not think about it because she does not know how the evening is planned. Birgit proposed to have dinner at a nice restaurant where they can chat without the danger of interruptions and being heard from other people. And afterwards she proposed to visit a cocktail bar or a night club where they can dance a little. You have to know that mother as well as daughter like dancing very much.

So Nadine told Birgit that she thought that jeans will not be appropriate for this event. She returned the question to Birgit but she did not answer it. Instead an answer Birgit proposed to go shopping with her mother to find an appropriate outfit for going out. First they tried to find something for Nadine and she saw some dresses she liked. Instead of dresses Birgit suggested to look for a combination of skirt and blouse. They found some of it but Nadine was surprised that Birgit tried to convince her to wear a more revealing outfit. They found a short skirt (half thigh) and a transparent blouse. Nadine tried it on and it did not fit perfectly. Nadine asked Birgit if she wanted her mother to look like a slut but Birgit answered with a smile on her face that mothers living a modern lifestyle should also wear a modern wardrobe. At the end they found a dark skirt, above knee length and a beige semi transparent blouse. With a jacket outside she looks like a business lady maybe with a shorter skirt than normally worn but by far not slutty.

Than Thursday came and in the afternoon I was not able to concentrate on my work, always I had the meeting in mind. I agreed with Nadine to get SMS with important details about the evening. So after dinner I sat in the hotel bar waiting for messages.

At 07:30 they met for dinner and visited the restaurant where they booked a table at a silent place. After some small talk Nadine asked Birgit if she assesses the situation in a right way if she estimates some questions as a continuance of their last talk. Birgit smiled and told her mother that she thought a lot about their last talk and she finds the lifestyle her mother was talking about very interesting even if she does not want to live this kind of lifestyle. Nadine laughed and told Birgit that we expected additional questions and it was clear that this will be the main reason for this meeting but she also thought a lot about this meeting. She informed Birgit that she will try to be very open but there are some things she will not answer because it is none of her business. Then she explained that when she was her age she had a strictly monogamous relationship or marriage with me and was always faithful. People living this lifestyle are normally older and if it should be a long term thing a partnership with strong fundaments is absolutely necessary. So the discussion was opened.

Then the next question from Birgit was how many lovers Nadine had before her marriage and how the relationship with them looked like. Nadine honestly answered that she slept with seven men before her marriage with me, with five she had a kind of longer lasting relationships, the other two were more or less adventure with little love involved.

“And during your marriage?” she asked.

Nadine answered: “As I told you at the beginning we lived a monogamous relationship and I was 100% faithful. 10 years ago we started our new lifestyle and there are also other men involved but with full consent and knowledge of your father.”

“And how many different men were involved in these 10 years?”

“Sorry, but I do not think that an answer of this question will help you to have a better understanding of our way of live so I will not answer it”, answered Nadine with a smile on her face.

Part 2 will follow very soon

Night out - Mother with Daughter - Part 2

Part 2 of the meeting:

„But mom, please be more specific, I want to know!” Birgit replied.
“Does that make any difference if I would answer 10 or 20 or maybe 50?”

“Sorry, you are right but I only wanted to know. So please tell me why you started living this lifestyle.”, Birgit asked.

“Some years ago we had a long discussion about our love life. We could not find an answer but one day we were in bed and talked about different issues and then your father came up with a fantasy he had about going out and he would like to watch when I flirt with strange men.”

“iiii, that’s gross!”

“Hold on young lady and let me finish. I was not amused about transferring this idea into real life but your father tried to convince me to give it a try. He brought back this idea from time to time and then as a consequence after a lot of talking we constructed a role play involving his fantasy. Then he told me that he has the impression that I always would like to have sex with other men because he felt that I was not 100% satisfied with our existing love life. Some years later I joined him on a business trip in Dresden in the south of Germany and we ended up going into the hotel bar as separate people. I wore a similar outfit than I do today and shortly after entering the hotel bar an attractive business man from UK joined me and we flirted a lot.
Not long after that I asked your father in the restroom if it would be ok to join him in his room and have sex with him. Your father agreed and I spent the night with this gentleman. In the morning I returned to our room and told your father all details. He was excited like hell and asked for more details. I can tell you that it was obvious that he had a climax without touching him only for telling him all the details.”

“That I do not understand. When I thought about our last discussion I always came to the point where I asked myself what is in for him if you sleep with other men.”

“I told you before that he enjoys it very much to hear all details of my encounters. And believe me that is more than I could give him during our times having vanilla monogamous sex. Afterwards we are in bed, cuddling, laughing and also have sex, but in a different way. Not sex in a rough way but smart sex.”

Birgit had a lot more questions asking about details I told before but at the end she was satisfied with the answers given by her mother and they changed going to a dance club. Some of Birgit friends were there and flirted with daughter as well as mother. Later Nadine found also other men who would like to dance with her a lot. There were some touching but not much more.

At the end of the evening Birgit told her mother that she finds the way of living this lifestyle very cool and she changed her mind about her mother being a kind of slut. This evening changed also their relationship. I have the feeling that they are more acting like girlfriends than mother and daughter.
So our decision about dealing with this subject seemed to be right.

fred

Fred,

Thanks for your interesting and informative update. Regarding your concluding comments:

ffred said:
At the end of the evening Birgit told her mother that she finds the way of living this lifestyle very cool and she changed her mind about her mother being a kind of slut. This evening changed also their relationship. I have the feeling that they are more acting like girlfriends than mother and daughter.

So, our decision about dealing with this subject seemed to be right.

That is very cool, as Birgit put it. The evolution of your wife's relationship with her daughter Birgit, after Birgit ****** the issue — one might say — by becoming increasingly curious about Nadine's "hot wife / cuckold husband" relationship with you, seems very positive.

It's good to hear all this is working out well for you and your family.

—Custer

Hi Custer,

as always - many thanks for your nice and motivating comments.

In my opinion our family situation is very positive because we all benefit from the developments I described.

Especially Birgit and her mother changed their relationship in a very positive way. If you see the two ladys together it looks like Birgit is very proud of her mother even if she mentioned not wanting to live a lifestyle like this. But anyway there is really something behind it.

For me it is a little bit different. I have to await if the relationship between me and Birgit will change. I do not hope so. Until now I did not see or feel any change.

fred

Hi Fred,

ffred said:
.... many thanks for your nice and motivating comments.

You're welcome. It's a pleasure to read about the positive evolution of your and Nadine's relationships with your daughter, as a result of the two of you — with Nadine taking the lead — informing her in an honest, straightforward way and answering all her questions about your "hot wife / cuckold husband" marriage.

adacpl said:
In my opinion our family situation is very positive because we all benefit from the developments I described.

Yes, it certainly sounds that way.

adacpl said:
Especially Birgit and her mother changed their relationship in a very positive way. If you see the two ladies together it looks like Birgit is very proud of her mother even if she mentioned not wanting to live a lifestyle like this. ....

Normally I try to avoid making predictions, because — as stated famously by a man well-known as a master of the non-sequitor — "Predictions are difficult, especially of the future." Regardless, I will hazard a prediction. It is that Birgit, at some point probably not too long after she marries, will become a talented and successful cuckoldress just like her mother. As a result, she will live a much fuller, more intensely erotic and overall more interesting life than would otherwise have been the case.

adacpl said:
For me it is a little bit different. I have to wait and see whether my relationship with Birgit will change. I hope not. Until now, I do not see or feel any change.

I don't think you need to worry about it.

—Custer

Well I believe Birgit does view you differently than before she knew you were a cuckold for so many years, including those when as an adolescent she probably didn't have the slightest clue as to why her parents were still so deeply in love.

After having learned that you were the one to suggest sexual freedom for your wife balanced by unconditional fidelity on your part, she finally understood why her mother feels so young at heart and so secure in her marriage.
Therefore to me it seems obvious that Birgit must have grown a new respect and admiration for her father who by introducing this lifestyle, ensured her mother's happiness... in a time where marriages increasingly go broke because of husbands failing to accept their wives' fundamental need for extramarital sex.

Hi Eno,

thanks for your reply. I fully agree with you that Birgit has another point of view now, knowing most of the details.

I hope that Birgit must have grown a new respect or maybe only a full understanding for her father. That is the only point where I do not know if I need to worry about. In some other chats I heard that daughters after hearing the truth about their parents' lifestyle acted in another direction and treated their fathers with disrespect, like being not able to satisfy his own wife.

I am not able to evaluate my situation because the night out was last week so until this time we did not meet very often. On the other hand I did not notice any kind of disrespect. Mayve in some weeks I am able to happily announce that there is no need to worry about.

Thanks

fred

If your wife had not been brave enough to give her a full disclosure of your lifestyle, your daughter might indeed have reacted this way. But honesty always pays, and you have nothing to be ashamed of, quite on the contrary. As a matter of fact all you did was telling your wife that it is okay for her to have sex outside your marriage, and that regardless whether she would or not, you would remain faithful to her.

Honestly, how many women would not want to recover the sexual freedom of their youth, knowing that her husband remains focused on her and will not abuse the situation to have affairs of his own?

Finally let's not forget that your daughter described your lifestyle as "cool", and she knows very well that you were the driving force behind it. Reason enough for admiring and respecting you, so you really have nothing to worry about.

Should she however have further questions or doubts, you might point her to the article "The Science of Cuckoldry."
Written by a woman it explains in a very respectable and truthful way why cuckolding is such an advisable and healthy lifestyle which will ensure the happiness of both partners and the longevity of their relationship.

Fred—

I agree with Eno's comments,

Eno said:
If your wife had not been brave enough to give her a full disclosure of your lifestyle, your daughter might indeed have reacted this way. But honesty always pays, and you have nothing to be ashamed of....

and would say he has it right.

I too would suggest pointing out this article to your daughter:

The Science of Cuckoldry « Cuckold Couple

(if you or Nadine have not done so already). I'm sure Birgit would find it very interesting. More than likely, it would expand her view of your and Nadine's "hot wife / cuckold husband" marriage in a positive way.

—Custer

Update

Custer - Eno

thanks for your comments. It looks like you both were right. Yesterday my daughter came to our house unannounced and asked for her mother. But Nadine was at the hair dresser and I expected her back in approx. 1 hour.

So Birgit decided to wait and we had a chat. She did not tell anything about her discussion with her mother but treated me in a respectful manner. There were no rude comments or anything else. The opposite was the case, I had the impression that she always respected me as her father and always in the right place.

Then Nadine came home and they started giggling about their last night out. Later I felt that they wanted to discuss not with me present so I left the room.

When Birgit left I asked what happend but Nadine answered nothing serious we only want to repeat our night out maybe we want to do it on a regular basis.

fred

Please Delete My Account

Oh, what an interesting story this ought to be.... especially for those who know me and my life style... those who don't, in short I come from a large family of perverts and pedos .... Hey, Knotty and Son Of John, guess what ... turns out my daughter had a son, she, although thought to be dead, has just died near Key Largo. Police contacted me as next of kin to an 8 year old grandson I never met. I'm his only living relative. We'll be leaving to pick him tomorrow.
Please delete my account as Cath and I have to reformat all our disk drives, take down all those posters of large cocks, tell our friends to lay low and clean up our act.
This ought to be very different but like old times too, huh?

Bye

Joe_regions

Understanding?

Maybe there are some problems with my understanding of the foreign language but sorry, I do neither understand what the meaning is of the last posting to this thread is nor what it has to do with the topic discussed in it.

Is there the possibility that someone can help me?

Ciao

fred

Fred,

ffred said:
Maybe there are some problems with my understanding of the foreign language but sorry, I do neither understand what the meaning is of the last posting to this thread is nor what it has to do with the topic discussed in it.

Your confusion is understandable. Joe Region's post is related to his life and times; some reading of his earlier posts, starting from a while back, is necessary to know what it's all about. It is unrelated to this thread. Rather, it is addressed to the forum administrator (evidently), not you. He apparently thinks that person will find it, buried as it is in your thread, and do what he asks. This, of course, may or may not happen.

ffred said:
Is there the possibility that someone can help me?

I hope this clarifies J.R.'s post, to the extent it can be clarified.

—Custer

Hi

Hi I'm Ashley. I just found out my mom is cucking my stepdad. She needs to. From what she tells me he has a small dick and is not that great in bed, but she loves him. So we are both cucking him in our own way I guess. I'm 20 but I still live at home. I bring guys home all the time and my stepdad has to sleep on the couch while he listens to both my mom and me in our rooms having sex with our boyfriends. I'm posting some pics of me so you can see what I look like. Tell me what you think. My stepdad says he wants to take nude pictures of me, but I'm not sure about that yet. I'm not sure if he deserves to see me naked. If he does I will post them on here. So let me know if you want to see more.

Attachments

• 1382766800_l.jpg
    1382766800_l.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 1,113
  • 384105_1.jpg
    384105_1.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 1,103
  • 1516050058_l.jpg
    1516050058_l.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 1,026
Hi Ashley,

sure we would like to see some more pics. You are also welcomed to tell your adventures with your step dad involved as a "silent participant".

fred

Users who are viewing this thread