• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Living the Cuckold lifestyle with children at home?

• Thread starterffred
  • Start date
Ongoing adventures

Hi all,

my "2 girls" were happy and that was the most important thing. The relationship between mother and daughter improved more and more and maybe for strange people it looked like more sister to sister than mother to daughter. Birgit never used that as her advantage and never lost the slight but necessary respect towards her mother.

But back to our story:
Nadine decided not to call this guy because she was not sure if this would fit in their future nights out. If she would build up a closer relationship then maybe she would put pressure on Birgit to do the same. But the question was: Is she ready or does she want to go this way??

The night outs on Thursdays continued and developed very well. Now they have not been driving by themselves, they met at our house and took a taxi. Birgit changed her style of clothing a bit and dressed like her mother did, more in a decent business like outfit and begun wearing skirts instead of jeans. With her long legs it was always a pleasure to see her in slightly shorter skirts than her mother wears.

They met this 2 guys I mentioned in my last posting once again and it developeda friendly come together in the dance shop but nothing serious. Only some kissing and touching in the booth but nothing outside. They also met some other guys and always had a lot of fun. They came back between 1 a.m. and 3 a.m. and I liked it having Nadine in my arms or on the couch, with her clothes on, the smell of slight alcohol in her breath, and she telling me in her "dirty" conditions the adventures of the evening.

That went on for some weeks, Birgit always comming over for a coffee after their dancing and discussing the evening once again.

Then some weeks later I heard that they met 2 nice guys, both around 40 years old and with a more dominant behaviour. After meeting these 2 guys for the first time I heard Birgit talking with her mother how she liked going out with them even it was new for her having such demanding men on the side. Nadine asked Birgit if she had a problem with it and she answered that she is really looking for what will develop out of this situation. Nadine just smiled and did not comment the swarming of Birgit.

Next Thursday I noticed that they agreed meeting this 2 guys on another place and have dinner together first. They left earlier as usual and I saw a nervous Birgit and a smiling Nadine. My wife blew me a kiss and said: "You don't have to wait for me, I have the feeling that we will be back late." I also smiled and withed them a nice evening/night. At 4:30 I heard the taxi in front of our house, Nadine left and Birgit drove away. When she was in, I pulled her in the living room, offering her a drink and asking for a report. She told me that everything went well, they were very charming during the night but also some kind of demanding.

She told me that Birgit had a problem with their age at the beginning but later she felt comfortable with it. They visited a dance bar mostly used by "older" people with a more decent music and booths around the dance floor. They had a lot of fun and there was also a lot of kissing and other skin contact.

Nadine told me that she had no problems in handling more demanding men but smiled when she told me about Birgit. After a dance and after the first kissing the dance partner of Birgit told her that she should open 2 more bottoms of her blouse. She was surprised and answered that she thought that this should be done by the man kissing and fondling her. He repeated his "command" and told her that he wants to see 2 more opened bottoms of her blouse in a friendly way but demanding. Birgit had an astonished look but followed the "command". Nadine could handle things in such situation in a more experienced way but she enjoyed also seeing her daughter learning something new.

Nevertheless Birgit was excited with the evening and visited her mother to talk about it. When I saw her comming by I left the living room to give them better condition for their discussion.

Later I joined them but after another cup of coffee Birgit left. I asked Nadine how the future will be and she told me that Birgit wants to meet this 2 guys once again. So she assumed that Birgit liked seeing new things for her. I asked her: "Do you think that Birgit is kind of submissive because she likes or at least is curious what this way will bring?"

Nadine answered: "In my opinion every woman is kind of submissive in the arms of a strange man! If a man understands his job well woman like it to be treated and guided by a man with forceful behaviour."

I was surprised and commented: "So I think Birgit is not the only woman curious about the outcome of the next come together."

Nadine smiled but did not answer.

Next Thursday they wore extra sexy clothes and left with a taxi. At 3 a.m. I received an SMS from Nadine telling me, that she will not come home and spend the night with the guy named Richard. She will call me in the morning to pick her up. HER? Why her and not them???

As you can imagine my sleep was very limited this night and at 8 I received the phone call telling me the adress where I should come to pick her up. I drove to the next town to the mentioned adress and Nadine came and entered the car. She told me that she was alone because after they left the dance shop they went to a flat belonging to one of these guys. The guys planned to spend the night with both of the ladies but neither Nadine nor Birgit felt comfortable. Later Nadine and Richard left the flat and went to Richard's flat.

During our drive Nadine cellphone rang. It was Birgit asking where she was. She told her that she was in our car and on the way home. She asked if she could pick her up and bring her home. Nadine directed me where to drive and then we saw Birgit comming to the car in a poor condition. Hair messed up, make up blurred and what I could see without bra!!!!

We brought her to her flat and she left to take a shower and a long sleep.

Before going to bed Nadine told me all details about the night. They visited some dance shops and "as always" kissing fondling and touching. Later the guys proposed to spend the night together and to go to the flat.

In my opinion both, mother and daughter had a nice night. They kept this loose relationship and from time to time they repeated the night out with them.

After some time nadine told me that Birgit enjoyed it also. Her lover kept bra and panties as a souvenier.

They continue their nights out and maybe I have to tell you some new adventures soon. I hope you enjoyed my report.

fred

Hey,
I jump in the threat. Also an happy cuckold, I have three children at home (more than 18 now), 2 boys and a girl. They have seen my wife and me having separate rooms since their younger age, and men regularly sleeping in my wife's bed. Since they are adult, we even don't hide my cucckold status, which may entail that they can see me entering their room, after they went there obviously for a love making session...

docil4all said:
Hey,
I jump in the threat. Also an happy cuckold, I have three children at home (more than 18 now), 2 boys and a girl. They have seen my wife and me having separate rooms since their younger age, and men regularly sleeping in my wife's bed. Since they are adult, we even don't hide my cucckold status, which may entail that they can see me entering their room, after they went there obviously for a love making session...

Hi,

it seems that you are in a similar position. What was the reaction of your kids? Did they humiliate you for not being able to satisfy their mother?

Please tell us more about your lifestyle.

A very cool story....

Cuckles,

Thanks for your interesting and erotic story of April 19. (I've been away for a while.)

cuckles said:
Hey all, Our situation is not quite with kids at home but it is with kids finding out.

Sooner or later they get the picture....

cuckles said:
.... About 10 months ago [my wife] met her current BF. She is a gorgeous 43 and he is a good looking 28 year old resident doctor.

That's a very good age differential for a hot married woman in her forties and her lover. My congratulations to your sexy wife for her excellent score!

cuckles said:
Apparently our daughter saw [my wife's lover] leaving, with [my wife] Cyndi walking him to his car in a pair of 5inch heels and a little wrap dress. She was naked underneath from what she told me. Anyhow, she saw Cyndi walk him to his car, and saw him kiss her goodbye. .... it was clear he was very familiar with her body, cupping her ass, her body pushed against him, her leaning through his window to kiss him goodbye.

That's very cool :cool:....

cuckles said:
Our daughter .... told her mom she is now a "cougar" and a "MILF." It was also interesting to watch her realize that her mom is a sexy gorgeous woman and she almost seemed proud that her mom was dating a much younger guy.

Ah.... your daughter has correctly identified your wife and labeled her appropriately :p.

cuckles said:
So, now the "affair" is sort of an open secret. We don't all discuss it but Cyndi and the girls occasionally refer to it. The girls now see their mom in a different light and from what Cyndi has said, have a new respect for sexuality in (shock, gasp) [a woman's] forties!

Very good. Your wife is teaching her daughters "the facts of life." They're obviously paying close attention and seem to be learning well.

cuckles said:
About two months ago I was away .... Cyndi said it was kind of liberating to drive up on a Saturday morning, come into the house wearing heels and a dress but looking like she had just gotten up, and seeing her daughter sitting in the kitchen with a pot of coffee made. Our daughter said "Dad's away, right?" Cyndi said "Yes, he gets back tonight." ....

Excellent :D!

cuckles said:
K said, "Do you love him?" Cyndi said, "Of course I love your father." K smiled, "And the other one?" So Cyndi sat down and said, "He is a wonderful man and a WONDERFUL lover, but your father and I are doing great." K says "Just making sure." .... "It makes me realize how hot you are."

Daughters (and sons) like to be reassured their parents are not verging on a bitter divorce :( when they become aware of a lover. It sounds like your wife handled that very well. My congratulations to her.

cuckles said:
We're not sure where we'll go from here, but for now the "story" is that Cyndi is enjoying her early forties sexuality and having an affair I am aware of.

Perhaps a good way to go would be for your wife to continue enjoying her early-forties sexuality, then begin enjoying her steamy mid- to late-forties, then make the transition to reveling in her early-fifties sexual extravagance.... and hey, why should she stop there? I suggest gently reminding her, as she gets older, of her continuing obligation to teach and inspire her daughters by her example — who will no doubt marry and make their own husbands their cuckolds in the not-too-distant future.

Thanks again for your inspiring account.

Best wishes to you and your sexy wife and (no doubt) very attractive daughters—

Custer

kids and humiliation

ffred said:
Hi,

it seems that you are in a similar position. What was the reaction of your kids? Did they humiliate you for not being able to satisfy their mother?

Please tell us more about your lifestyle.

Hi Fred,

It is probably not the place (a public forum) to speak about their reactions when younger.
As regards their current reactions, they are very different for each of them.
The eldest boy, has recently explained to my wife and I that he has become a cuckold himself and says that he is happy like this. In fact he has described to his gf (they aren't married) my situation and has asked me for details to tell her. THis has been an incredible experience to start a "confession" to my son. But he was insisting on it, saying that it is great that I accept to experience what I like and that he his proud of me and shares my point of view. He and his gf don't live in the same appartment (in Paris), but he comes as soon as she calls, so as to clean her left-overs, or simply to stay naked at her home, if she is alone. They have already got only one experience with him being present with a lover (not one of her two regulars), but this seems to have been rude as she had prepared the meeting in advance and the condition for the guy to come was that he had to fuck my son in the ass...
My daughter is fully on the side of her mother, telling all the time that she should have divorced a long time ago, and that she was very kind to have stayed with me. She says that she does intend to have a "normal life", but that she doesn't condemn me, just that she disapproves that too many people know about it. She told me that sevral friends of her had been questionning her for details. I sometimes dream that my son will report to her and that she will report to her friends, but I have no ideas of whether this has or will happen.
The youngest boy (who is not my son, by likely the son of my best friend) is very gentle with my wife and me, find it natural. He is really a fiend as well, and may-be because he isn't my real son (even if I always treated him as my son), I feel more natural with him. For instance he comes with us to the nudist camp, were he saw some sexual situations involving either her or me, and seems very relax, with his own friends he made here.

My sons knew that their mother was fucking with other men, though we never talked about it with them when they were young. After they were grown, they did ask me and I told them the truth, that she had given fucks to several other men, including the father of one of their good friends. Their mother and I were divorced by then and I saw no reason to try to protect her reputation.

They also asked me about their step-mother, from whom I was also divorced, and I told them that I did not know for sure but that I suspected that some of my friends had fucked her too.

These boys had also seen both their mother and step-mother naked. When I asked them their reactions to having seen my two wives naked, they decided together that "Mom had the biggest tits", but that "J. had more hair on her pussy!"

My point is that boys can see their mothers as fuck-arounds without becoming unhinged.

cuckles said:
Hey All,
So, now the "affair" is sort of an open secret. We don't all discuss it but Cyndi and the girls do occasionally refer to it. The girls now see their mom in a different light and from what Cyndi has said, have a new respect for sexuality in (shock, gasp) your forties!
They have not met Cyndi's boyfriend yet but one of them has been home when Cyndi came home from a night with him. About two months ago I was away so it was kind of an easy explanation but Cyndi said it was kind of liberating to drive up on a Saturday morning, come into the house wearing heels and a dress but looking like she had just gotten up and see her daughter sitting in the kitchen with a pot of coffee made. Our daughter apparently said "Dad's away, right?" Cyndi said "Yes, he gets back tonight." K says "Do you love him?" Cyndi says "Of course I love your father." K smiles "And the other one?" So Cyndi sits down and says "He is a wonderful man and a WONDERFUL (yes she emphasized it) lover, but your father and I are doing great." K says "Just making sure." pause "Besides, if you were with him right after Dad had an affair he'd have been 18 and that would be creepy." Cyndi says "Are you OK?" K says "Yes, it is a little weird, but I am, and it makes me realize how hot you are"
We're not sure where we go from here, but for now, the "story" is that Cyndi is enjoying her early forties sexuality and having an affair that I am aware of.
This is an very exciting situation - we are still at the fantasizing / roleplay stage.

What has made the fantasizing situation so intense is that we have friends that have made very significant way into the lifestyle. Like you, they have <let> their college age children and 2 close couples (including us) aware of the relationship. S with the full support of her husband has an intense relationship with her boyfriend. Since early last summer when they told their 2 children, they have gradually got to the state where her boyfriend attends small family dinners, they spend many nights together (at his place), and use ILYs together, and together attend small get togethers (with the 2 close couple friends). S and her husband also are very loving togther.

I am taking this slow, letting my wife see in person what a great situation she could be living (if she live out the roleplaying). Question that might help us along - what kind of problems (time constraints, jelousy) have you personally run into? I am not sure that i can hide this from my wife and that would make her very unhappy.

Well, the hard thing about me being jealous is that this started when i had an affair and she got revenge. It was a long time ago but i still feel guilty if i get jealous. In addition, Cyndi has been very good to reassure me that I am always her husband, even if i am not her primary lover.
We have not yet gotten to the fully open stage. Cyndi isn't sure she wants to have that conversation with the girls, although I am sure they are going to figure it out. Unless her BF does something really stupid, I don't see her breaking it off with him and he hasn't made a bad step with her yet.
That being said, she also loves being able to giggle and say "Yes" if one of the girls calls and asks if she is going out on a date that night or coming weekend.

So Father's day was a little over a week ago. Our daughter in LA came down for the weekend and took Cyndi and me out for brunch on Sunday. Lovely time, cute little place with a view over the ocean.
She gives me a card, and a couple of little presents.
At one point she and Cyndi are just chatting and she goes "And Mom, I hope I'm lucky enough to marry a guy who also lets me do ALL of the things you do."
Cyndi blushes and smiles.
About an hour later, walking to the car, she says quietly to Cyndi "when are you seeing him again?"
Kind of hard to believe it is so comfortably out in the open now.

Further developments

Hi all,
9 month ago was my last posting concerning the development of mother/daughter relationship into a more girlfriend to girlfriend one. Now I want to inform you about the news (some were surprising).

Mother and daughter continued having their night outs together on a regular basis. Before going out they decided if they would take a taxi or if Birgit was the driver for the night due to her longer way home. After they had dinner they decided where to go to spend the next ours with flirting, dancing and maybe some touching and fondling. Birgit opened up more and more and had her fun on the same eye level than her mother. It was obvious that Birgit enjoyed these events on her own now and not anymore on the account of her mother. Nothing was said anymore if some guy opened some buttons of mother’s blouse and tried to get a good feel of her mother’s tits. The contrary happened. Also Birgit let it happen if somebody tried to do the same with her, even if the guys were a lot older than her.

The next Thursday they had their usual dinner and after that Nadine asked Birgit if they should visit a disco instead of the usual cocktail bars they used to visit.

Birgit asked: “Why should we change our usual routine and going into some other disco, where the chance to meet nice men and flirt with them is much lower than in the bars we preferred to visit before?” Her mother answered: “I only thought that you maybe want to meet guys your age to flirt with them. It is not a problem for me not having an adequate partner during the evening and as you know I can also have nice talks to guys your age.” Birgit told her mother that she was ok with their usual routine and in the meantime she liked the behavior of the “more grown men” instead guys her own age. She told her mother that she also likes the feeling to be in the arms of a more strange and dominant man who takes charge of the current situation they are in. Birgit continued: “ Now I know what you meant when at the beginning of our discussion you mentioned that every woman will be some kind of submissive in the strong arms of a demanding man….” **smile in the face of daughter and knowing smile in the face of her mother***

These evening both of them were in an extremely good mood and they giggled in the cocktail bar checking their boundaries against nice and demanding men in the bar. Both danced a lot and Nadine saw that Birgit was flirting a lot if there will be no tomorrow. Then Nadine met a nice guy and they danced some slow dances, where he checked his limits. Nadine let it happen and then this guy detected her wedding and engagement ring and asked in a disappointed way if she was married. She answered honestly but added that being married does not mean that she will not be open for interesting discussions. They danced some more. He felt her up kissed her then announced that he has to leave because he has to attend a privat party of his best friend. Mobile numbers were exchanged and he said to Nadine that if she will stay with her daughter for 2 more hours he would be able to finish in his flat what they started in the bar. Nadine answered: “We will see how the night will proceed….” Then he left.

Nadine’s play was not watched by Birgit because she was occupied by a nice older guy, maybe in our age with light grey hair, nice chest and nice manners. They came back from the dance floor and Birgit introduced Nadine for the first time as her mother. Paul chatted a little with Nadine and explained to her that he is divorced and has a spot for young, nice looking girls like Birgit. Nadine had the impression that he will do anything to spend the night together with Birgit and some dances later Nadine saw Birgit with a half unbuttoned blouse without a bra underneath. When Paul left for the bathroom Nadine giggled to Birgit that she should try to buy bras with quantity discount if she will give away her bra as a souvenir to her lovers. With a big grin in her face Birgit opened her purse and Nadine could not only see her bra also her panties were there. Then Nadine decided to leave the bar. She sent an SMS to me, informing me that she will stay outside for the night but also informed me that she will inform me for picking her up early in the morning.

At 8 a.m. Nadine phoned me telling me the address where to pick her up and I was on the way. At home Nadine took a long shower and wanted to go for a sleep for some hours when her phone rang. It was Birgit asking her to pick her up in the flat of this nice man and have a light breakfast together. During breakfast Birgit told her mother about this interesting man. Birgit told her mother that she never would have believed that you can have sex, very good sex, with a charming guy you like very much but without any involvement of love. That was the top topic of their discussion before they went separate ways. Nadine did not tell her daughter that she also did not spent the night in her own bed but had a knowing smile in her face and thought that this was the next lesson in the transmission period of becoming a grown woman. And with an age of meanwhile 22 there is nothing to complain about.

Next part will come within the next days.
Greetings
fred

PS: Your comments are welcomed as always!!!

Proceeding

As promised, here I will tell you the second part of the development between mother and daughter.

As you read at the end of the last part, both girls spent the night outside but Birgit did not know anything about the adventures her mother had after their dance club session. During the following week Birgit came by telling her mother that she met her “old lover” once more and she was very excited. Nadine asked her if she likes having pure sex with Paul without any love involved. Birgit answered in an honest way that this is new for her but she likes it very much. Birgit also told her mother that she wants to cancel their dancing for the following Thursday because she wanted to go to a privat party together with Paul at the house of a friend of him. Nadine did not look too disappointed because she wanted to meet her new found lover also once again. I was on business trip in Spain and Portugal for this week so Nadine decided to use the opportunity for her advantage to get together with her new found friend.

Friday late evening I came back from Spain and I informed Nadine about my return and we met to have a nice dinner in one of our favorite restaurants. Nadine informed me that her new lover spent all nights in our house during my absence and a lot of fun was involved. He seems to be very demanding, also checking out the boundaries, how far it would be possible to go with Nadine. On the other hand he was a little bit disappointed because she told him very clearly that she was married and that this is one of her top priorities even if there are lovers on the side from time to time. He wanted to know more about our relationship and lifestyle but Nadine told him only general things wanting to avoid going into details.

On the way home Nadine told me that she had a surprise for me. In our bedroom she stripped and I saw that she was shaved bald in a way that you could not detect a single hair on her body except of her head. I like this but I missed the landing strip she had before. During making passionate love I detected a lot of hickeys around her breasts and also on other parts, but only there where it would not be easy to detect. She told me that loverboy had a lot of fun doing this because he wanted to know how I will react and what excuses Nadine would have to use to explain her marked body. Little did he know that Nadine told me everything in detail and I love both, having a marked and clean shaven wife. She also told me that loverboy wanted to convince her to wear more revealing clothes when they go out and also for work. When they went out for dinner on Wednesday she did not wear a bra but she told me that she did not feel comfortable. For work she wore her usual outfit and declined to change in a more sluttier style. Nadine did not inform Birgit about her newest encounters even if Birgit told mother everything what happened in her new found love life.

The nights out on Thursday became more infrequent because in most cases Birgit tried to postpone the meeting because Thursdays were also days where she met Paul and his friends. Nadine did not complain because she used these days to improve her relationship to her new found lover. So everything went well and everything seemed to be alright with nice improvements.

One week I was on a business trip in the Netherlands and as usual Nadine tried to spend the nights during this week together with her lovers. As always she kept me informed about her encounters with her lovers and Friday morning she ran into our house, opened the front door with her own key and stood in the middle of the living room. It was obvious that she wanted to discuss something with her mother. Nadine stood there preparing breakfast with a very short black nighty, fully transparent and in a more or less used condition from her love night with her newly found lover. Birgit stared at Nadines bald crotch wide eyed and some kind of confused. In this moment her lover came down the stairs wearing my housecoat, not closed and not expecting to have a house guest. Nadine introduced them officially but both knew each other from the dance bar.

Nadine said that she will go back to change in something more comfortable, Birgit answered: “For me it seems that you feel very comfortable, so in my opinion changing should not be necessary. She won back her composure and she had her knowing smile in her face. They had breakfast together and after that Nadine’s lover dressed and left the house. Nadine wanted to open a discussion but Birgit answered that she remembered back some time and that when, where, with whom should not be any of her business. Now the ice was broken and both loved. Nadine was very surprised when Birgit told her that she liked it seeing her in this worn out and used condition with her slutty look due to this very sexy nighty. She asked: “Does father know?” Nadine answered:” Every detail.” Both laughed once again.

Then Birgit told her mother that she liked her sex life at the moment with Paul on her side. Nadine asked some questions and found out that Birgit not only was in bed with Paul but also with some of his friends. So Nadine was worried about the sexual opening of her daughter and wanted to warn her for possible consequences.
Nadine explained: “Look, for a young Lady with an age of 23 it is not usual to have an obviously open relationship and having some different partners for it.” Birgit interrupted and fired back: “But mother, do YOU want to tell me something about moral and fidelity? The difference between our situations is, that I am not involved in a serious relationship based on fidelity!”
“I do not want to tell you something about moral and fidelity. But I want to make myself clear that you know, that there might be some danger involved if you open up to much and to many people will know about your behavior”, answered Nadine.
Birgit came back: “But you also have sex with different men and therefore you are in a similar situation.
“No, I want to do this more in secret. I do not want to have it in the open because for all of us the way between a sexual open minded person and a slut is a very small way. Believe me, if your reputation has gone down the river and you are marked as a slut it is nearly impossible to go back to normality. People will talk about it even if it was many many years ago.” Birgit had some questions about the arguments Nadine brought out in the open and they discussed these topics for a while. Then they decided to have their next night out on the coming Thursday.

Both ladies enjoyed their dancing and flirting and left the bar together at approx. 2 a.m. Before Nadine left Birgit’s car, Birgit announced that she will visit us at the weekend to have a serious discussion with us. Sunday morning Birgit arrived and we had breakfast together. After some small talk Birgit informed us that beside her very fulfilling sex life she met a nice guy at university and after some dates he asked her if it would be possible to have a more serious relationship. Then I saw the worried look in Birgit’s face. “And where is the problem?” I asked freely. “Look,” Birgit started, “I like this young man very much and I know that from the age of 25 he fits perfectly into a relationship with me but……”. Nadine asked: “What are you worried about?” Birgit thought for a while and then spoke very slowly and with a silent voice: “I love him from all my heart but I do not know how to explain him that I do not want to stop my Thursdays’ night outs and ………………… also flirting with other guys ……… and also maybe more. I do not love Paul but sex with him is great. He is very experienced and I like it very much and do not want to forbear from doing it. But how should I explain this situation to him? You said at the beginning of our open discussion that moral and fidelity has a high priority for young people. Do you think he will understand if I will have an open discussion with him?”

Both of us (Nadine and me) said that we are not able to give any advice without knowing him and without understanding his personality concerning the discussed topics. We gave Birgit the advice to wait until we will know him better and then continue this discussion. In the meantime she should try not to give him anything to complain about later.

This is our current status. I come back on the first page of this thread where Custer wrote the possibility that maybe Birgit will become also a good cuckoldress. At this time I did not believe but now the situation changed completely.

What do you think?
All comments are very welcomed.

follow-up

fffred, I was glad to hear your wife and daughter were still going strong. I had forgotten about this thread!
Cyndi is still seeing her BF although there will be a change coming soon as he is finishing his residency and will be leaving town at least for a year. At the end of the summer we had another evolution. Cyndi's BF took her up the coast to Santa Barbara for a naughty weekend, they left on Thursday around mid-day and got up there in the evening. Had a lovely romantic weekend of basically fucking and eating. Stopped off to meet our daughter K in LA on the way home for dinner. The three of them had dinner out in Santa Monica. Dinner was apparently a success.
I wasn't sure I was ready for such an open event, although, admittedly it had been nearly a year since K had caught Cyndi.
So they dropped K off at her place, and about an hour before Cyn got home she called. "Hey dad, etc, etc"
We chatted for a while about work, dates, sports etc
Finally, "hey I had dinner with Mom tonight, did you know she was going to be in Santa Barbara?"
"Yes, K I did. (pause, gulp, still trying to figure out what to say) They left Thursday at lunch time"
"Did she go from work?"
Long pause
"No, he picked her up here"
Pause and giggle from K
"Well, it seems weird that such a hot guy is off limits because of my mom, but when she gets home tell her I approve"
And then about a week later Cyndi gets a package from K.
A little stuffed toy cougar.
Even though it is definitely weird, it has not been as rough having K know as I thought it might be.

Hi all,

@ cuckles:
It seems that you are in a similar situation than I am. Your daughter is also checking out your level of information. Weird for me to see that grown daughters always think, that such things are running behind the back of the husband. They never expect that hubby is informed and approves it.

Nice to hear that your daughter also approves your lifestyle.

@MacNfries:
I agree with you that stories between adult daughter and her mother are hot. At the beginning I was worried, when my daughter dedected our lifestyle but now I changed my mind. Sometimes it is heavy having a well informed daughter, sometimes it is highly erotic when things develop in a good way mother and daughter being together on adventure journey.

I was brought up in a cuckold family as my mom would date others and at first it was kept quiet althought I would see guys sometimes do things with her that I would wonder about it. Or I would see her get all dressed up and guys would flirt with her and she would love it and flirt back. One day I saw her making out with the guy and it just became the normal way of life for us. Now I am in a relationship with a woman who has a daughter and I talked to her about this years ago and now its come back to us and after a long talk with me she said she wanted to start dating. Since then she has gone out a few times and since she is very open and honest with her daughter about everything she has told her that she plans on dating some now and she told her why.
It wasnt such a big deal growing up as most of the men didnt interact with me too much but the did say hi and now my wifes daughter seems to be happy and content with the way things are.

Hi Fred, this is a timely and interested thread. This subject is likely to affect a lot of people. Children are smart and know a lot more than we sometimes wish. At this point, lying is likely to look like a cheap, evasive coverup. Who knows, your daughter may be very cool with it and think it is great. Do keep us informed.

Just keep it out of the house, you never know when kids will show back up home.
Keep it on a secure computer, not the family computer.
Them kids know more about computers than both parents brains put together.

Oh you know we want to see them

ashley20 said:
Hi I'm Ashley. I just found out my mom is cucking my stepdad. She needs to. From what she tells me he has a small dick and is not that great in bed, but she loves him. So we are both cucking him in our own way I guess. I'm 20 but I still live at home. I bring guys home all the time and my stepdad has to sleep on the couch while he listens to both my mom and me in our rooms having sex with our boyfriends. I'm posting some pics of me so you can see what I look like. Tell me what you think. My stepdad says he wants to take nude pictures of me, but I'm not sure about that yet. I'm not sure if he deserves to see me naked. If he does I will post them on here. So let me know if you want to see more.

You are hot

I agree warpt, but sometimes they just find out

mimi27406 said:
Hi Fred, this is a timely and interested thread. This subject is likely to affect a lot of people. Children are smart and know a lot more than we sometimes wish. At this point, lying is likely to look like a cheap, evasive coverup. Who knows, your daughter may be very cool with it and think it is great. Do keep us informed.

Hi mimi,
we did not expect this outcome when our "problem" arised. But honestly speaking we both feel comfortable now with the developments. :):):)

As you can read in this thread we were not sure if we did the right steps at the beginning. But now......

Perhaps Birgit should devise some tests for her (potential) cuckold-in-waiting...

Fred,

ffred said:
This is our current status. I come back on the first page of this thread where Custer wrote the possibility that maybe Birgit will become also a good cuckoldress. At this time I did not believe but now the situation changed completely.

What do you think? All comments are very welcome.

Thanks for your interesting updates. It sounds like your daughter's relationship with your wife Nadine, since being fully informed of her mother's cuckolding of you and its rationale, has developed in a near-ideal way. As I suspected, they have become much closer as a result of sharing this knowledge. It's very positive that they go out looking for men together and support each other in doing so.

Now that Birgit has met a man close to her own age she thinks may be a serious candidate as a long-term partner, you might suggest she begin devising ways to test his potential for accepting his future role as her cuckold. She might, for instance, mention to him a book that has recently been published on the "liberated wife / cuckold husband" phenomenon, and ask him (just out of curiosity, of course) what he thinks of it. It is:

"Insatiable Wives: Women Who Stray and the Men Who Love Them," by David J. Ley (2009, Rowman and Littlefield Publishers, Inc., 291 pp. [hardcover]).

Birgit and Nadine and you might be interested in reading it as well. The author is a practicing clinical psychologist, so Birgit — and, one hopes, her new man — can consider it a serious work of literature. His response may give her some insight as to whether he is someone she wants to continue seeing long-term. If his response indicates he is possessive and likely to become easily jealous of other men expressing an interest in her, you might point out to Birgit that "there are many pebbles on the beach," and life is too short to spend it married to a man who doesn't understand and appreciate her sexual needs.

Best regards —

Custer

Users who are viewing this thread