• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My wait begins

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
HI WILL

i think you getting near sue would be up to her and STB.

not us.

i wish you lick in getting with her.

dana007 said:
HI WILL

i think you getting near sue would be up to her and STB.

not us.

i wish you lick in getting with her.

Thank You. I happen to agree You!!!! This may come as a shock to some.
I Shower daily. Brush My teeth. Use Mouth wash. Don't have B.O. Have a full head of hair. Women have been please with the size of what I have. (I will leave it at that). I know what She is looking for.

You know, Maybe Sue would like a break. The weather is beautiful out here in Az. Harry will back Me up on that. I bet She would love the natural hot springs. Deep out in the middle of no where. Very secluded.

Natural Hot Springs

Ya! I'll agree with that, Will.

Do you mean the "Verdi Hot Springs" at Childs AZ. down stream from Cottonwood? I've been there many times. Nude is allowed too. I'll bet Sue would like that!!!

Seriously, Peak, I don't know how or why you'd turn my concern for their safety from future storms, into any kind of threat to them.

You obviously don't know me, nor have you read much of anything I have written here.

Your judgment reveals your own thoughts!!!

Cheers, Harry

Harry2614 said:
Ya! I'll agree with that, Will.

Do you mean the "Verdi Hot Springs" at Childs AZ. down stream from Cottonwood? I've been there many times. Nude is allowed too. I'll bet Sue would like that!!!

Seriously, Peak, I don't know how or why you'd turn my concern for their safety from future storms, into any kind of threat to them.

You obviously don't know me, nor have you read much of anything I have written here.

Your judgment reveals your own thoughts!!!

Cheers, Harry

Yea Thats just where I was thinking Of. My British Lady Friend Loves it There. She's the one I told You about. The waters there have way of making You let loose. :cool:

Nature so abhors a vacuum.
It tends to fill it with anything....

STB
glad to see you are on here is power back up . and i hope you and sue and your daughter are alright and the rest of you r family have come throught this ok.

keep us posted.

peakmb said:
Nature so abhors a vacuum.
It tends to fill it with anything....

So I have heard.

Hey all - well, another day begins here without power.
But since my last update - over the weekend - in the candle-light, after most of 2 bottles of wine, we talked at length and quite openly about the future.
I opened up pretty much all the way with Sue and she with me. We are, probably unsurprisingly, on the same page with most everything. Rather than try to pen it all here now, I will write it separately in a text file and paste it in later today.

There were several interesting revelations - including Harry - a bit of discussion ala your questions to me about what turns me on and what I think about when I masturbate. Sue answered these same questions to me so it was interesting to see how here desires have developed and how they seem to intersect with my own.

Welcome back

Glad to know you have been able to 'talk this all over with Sue.' in the unexpected time off. I am looking forward to reading it all. when you can post it.

Lot's of questions here. ... about Frank, Will he be back, or is this the end point for him? Is there another man to replace him, and when? How will your revelations (both of yours) play out in the future of this experience for both of you?
Does this all delay Sue's plans for Dec 8th. to "go away" on a short trip?

How has this unexpected interuption due to the storm affected your lives on a non-sexual basis?

Did Frank have any dammage to his home?

How mush longer do you expect to be without power? Are you giong to be OK when the 'cold wave' hits you in the next few days?
Have you voted yet?

Cheers, Harry

HARRY

that is a lot of good questions.

stb glad you all are still alright hope you are ready for the cold weather that is on its way to you.

keep us posted if you can. and when you can.

Only have a bit of time before we power down - and without Tivo we have to watch TV in real-time.... Oh how I do NOT miss commercials....

Quick answers - via text messages and driving by, looks like Franks power came back on yesterday or today. Sue said she thinks he's coming back on Wednesday to be here in case there are any problems with the next storm due to hit us.

Frank - short summary - she says she's not so much tired or bored of him but more that she wishes he wanted her more and wanted more from her (her exact words). It took her a while to admit that she wants to "consider" other guys after the holidays and says that especially after the storm and its impact, she doesn't have the time or energy for it now - as she said she's already behind on shopping for the holidays.

She still plans on going away with him again for a few days but now admits that maybe it will just be 2 nights - again she's now got the holidays in her mind.....

We've been a bit closer but there's also just so much more stress with the power issues and the gas supply issues. Coupled with it heading to the upper 20's tonight - and it's just a lot to deal with. Even with the heat on in the house, parts of it are still very cold and dark - we have electric baseboard heat in part of the house that obviously isn't usable. But the end should be in sight - by later this week we hope so whats the use in getting upset about it - can't change it....

No damage to Frank's place - actually not much property damage overall - more trees taking out power-lines that is the bigger issue. As long as I can get fuel for the generator we'll be fine. We know several people who have regained power and who now have generators we could borrow should ours fail so that is also a nice feeling.

We have not voted yet.

And to be sure - Sue went back to panties as expected on Monday. I questioned her in light of the storm on Wednesday and maybe not being able to see Frank on Thursday and she said "yeah, but you enjoy it".

Gotta run.

STB

glad you and your family are still doing good and hope all is back to normal asap.

good to hear from you and i guess sue is hopping to see frank this week maybe.

look forward to your next post.

good luck and keep us posted.

Hi Steve,
Glad to hear that you are surviving the storm aftermath. I hope things get back to normal for you soon.
I've been thinking about Sue's relationship with Frank. I think that Frank thinks of you as a friend, and doesn't want to damage that friendship. He won't demand anything from Sue. He doesn't understand it, he's just grateful for what he is getting.
You might be able to bring him around if you can have a conversation with him, let him know that you "get off" on him taking Sue away from you. Also that you enjoy being denied.
If that doesn't work do you think you would maintain a friendship with Frank if Sue found a new guy? I picture you and Frank watching a football game while Sue is out Cucking the both of you.
For you and Sue to get what you are looking for I don't think you can be friends whit her bull. I don't think Don ever considered you a friend.

Just my thoughts.

CUCK-RICK
that is it in a nut shell frank is a friend and has said he did not want to do anything to hurt that.
so for sue to get what she wants she will have to get frank to let go of that. or find someone else. to do it
keep us posted

Somwhow in the throws of passion. When Frank and Sue are going at it Hot and Heavy. I don't think Steve even enters his mind. Remember A Stiff Cock Has No Conscience. Sue Is looking for something that Frank does not have in Him. No amount of talking is going to change this. I'm sure Frank is a very nice guy. He filled a role. It just might be time to listen to Sue. SHE WANTS MORE!!!!

Will,
I agree, Frank is not thinking about Steve when he has his cock buried in Sue. It's the other 6-1/2 days a week when he's think I've got a good thing going here, I don't want to screw it up. To bad his unwillingness to push for anything probably will bring it to an end.

I think He got comfortable. Bottom line. Sue wants More!!!! I don't understand why so many want to keep Sue and Frank togeather? I really feel Its whatever Sue Wants. Whatever makes her happy. If its Frank Ok.

If Its a trip to Az. even better!!! :cool:

Only have a moment for a few thoughts.

I suppose it could be that Frank considers Sue and I friends and that limits his possessiveness and desires. But I don't think it's only that - she's been with him for a while now and she's said that he's just not a highly-sexed guy. That's what she's been saying to me - that he'll obviously have sex with her more frequently but she's convinced that he just doesn't "want it" much more or, perhaps, is content with what he has and doesn't want to mess it up. I admit it would be nice having a fuck-buddy like Sue where there aren't any strings attached....

Anyway - more later - maybe.

SoonToBe said:
Only have a moment for a few thoughts.

I suppose it could be that Frank considers Sue and I friends and that limits his possessiveness and desires. But I don't think it's only that - she's been with him for a while now and she's said that he's just not a highly-sexed guy. That's what she's been saying to me - that he'll obviously have sex with her more frequently but she's convinced that he just doesn't "want it" much more or, perhaps, is content with what he has and doesn't want to mess it up. I admit it would be nice having a fuck-buddy like Sue where there aren't any strings attached....

Anyway - more later - maybe.

Steve I think You have to go with Sue's gut feeling's here. If She says He doesn't want it much more. Unless someone else on this board has slept with Frank and knows His sex drive. I gotta go with Sue. She should know better than anyone else.

Saying He doesn't want to mess things up. We are using information We just don't have. We are trying to read the mind of someone None of Us have ever seen or talked to. (except Steve and Sue).

STB

you know that everyone on here like's to read your post's about sue and her lover's.

and sometime's i think she still want's to keep frank if he would do and want more from her.

but like all of us here all we can do is guess and post as we think what will happen so as that said.

it all come's down to you and sue but most of all it is what sue want's so all of us here will have to wait and see where. it goes from here after all get's back to somewhat normal from the storm.

are thing's going back to some what normal now or are you all still in storm mode.

keep us posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread