• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

my wife with my dad

• Thread starterindigo10
  • Start date
Thankfully my dad is still strong as a Bull and hung like one too. When i wwnt to college my fiancee was just finishing high school. She had turned 18 and my father promised he would keep an eye on my sweet girl. Well, we were blessed that he kept more than an eye on her. By Christmas break my sweet girl was already wearing seamed stockings that were so straight that it was obvious she had been training under a skilled Master. She strutted in 4 and 5 inch stilettos as if she had practiced for hours. As it turned out my dad, her future father in law, had been regularly dating my fiance and training her about getting attention from qualified men. Well qualified.

Reactions: cynful, AstaSilva, baddy145 and 3 others
D
slimwhiteboy said:
Thankfully my dad is still strong as a Bull and hung like one too. When i wwnt to college my fiancee was just finishing high school. She had turned 18 and my father promised he would keep an eye on my sweet girl. Well, we were blessed that he kept more than an eye on her. By Christmas break my sweet girl was already wearing seamed stockings that were so straight that it was obvious she had been training under a skilled Master. She strugged in 4 and 5 inch stilettos as if she had practiced for hours. As it turned out my dad, her future father in law, had been regularly dating my fiance and training her about getting attention from qualified men. Well qualified.
Do you get involved?

I still dress my bride for dates, with any man, but she has a special hand selected lingerie collection that is worn for her father in law only. Of course he is given full pleasure of presenting his daughter in law to older and mostly Black men. He enjoys showing how respectful she is and how his son has her finest lingerie embroidered with his initials.

Reactions: cynful, AstaSilva, baddy145 and 1 other person
And yes, if you must know, i am very familiar with the taste of our Masters nectar. That was a honeymoon lesson I'll not forget. I can still tell the distinct rich flavor of a real mans load. I am working on a Holiday thank you card for my father and presenting my wife with silk stockings to wear for the man who trained his daughter in law properly.

Reactions: AstaSilva, SquirmingSub and johndoeunknown
slimwhiteboy said:
I still dress my bride for dates, with any man, but she has a special hand selected lingerie collection that is worn for her father in law only. Of course he is given full pleasure of presenting his daughter in law to older and mostly Black men. He enjoys showing how respectful she is and how his son has her finest lingerie embroidered with his initials.
What about during play?

Lucky you

Many times ive driven my wife and father on their dates. She always wears mini skirts and has no shame about displaying her stocking tops. Especially while my dad runs his hand up her thighs to ****** her to a group of Black teens or business men. He makes sure she gives them my phone number if they want to call and set up a very personal session with a white couple that knows their place.

Reactions: cynful, SquirmingSub and johndoeunknown
slimwhiteboy said:
Many times ive driven my wife and father on their dates. She always wears mini skirts and has no shame about displaying her stocking tops. Especially while my dad runs his hand up her thighs to ****** her to a group of Black teens or business men. He makes sure she gives them my phone number if they want to call and set up a very personal session with a white couple that knows their place.
how often do you get involved with them?

The
slimwhiteboy said:
The fun part

I always have delicate lingerie to carefully hand wash. Im certain that when my wife pens her silk stockings she will insissit on me dressing her for my father and Christmas pictures. I will be fluffing her father in law and our minister at the evening service. Usually I'm required to kneel at the altar and fluff the minister so that he may bless my bride with his blesse ointment in front of all the members.

Reactions: baddy145 and johndoeunknown
slimwhiteboy said:
I always have delicate lingerie to carefully hand wash. Im certain that when my wife pens her silk stockings she will insissit on me dressing her for my father and Christmas pictures. I will be fluffing her father in law and our minister at the evening service. Usually I'm required to kneel at the altar and fluff the minister so that he may bless my bride with his blesse ointment in front of all the members.
I'm jealous

I will be available to clean up man cum from many studs im sure. My tongue and mouth are to clean real men with my wifes juice running from her pussy. A pleasing sight for every Black family to witness and for me to swallow my gifts.

Reactions: johndoeunknown
slimwhiteboy said:
I will be available to clean up man cum from many studs im sure. My tongue and mouth are to clean real men with my wifes juice running from her pussy. A pleasing sight for every Black family to witness and for me to swallow my gifts.
will you need help?

Before my bride retires to my fathers bed Chrismas night I will be allowed to thank him for treati g my wife the way she deserves and fluff him one laat time before he stains her new expensive stockings and leaves them hanging on his door for me to try to clean or at least smell

Reactions: cynful and baddy145
You don't get to swallow?

Im sure a qualified BBC fluffer would speed the ceremony along. Of course houll need to be interviewed and prove hou can handle ourr Masters horse cock. How many loads can you take directly from the spigot? Be honest. Black cock after Black cock load after load. Of course you wont get it all but it shows respect when you greedily slurp up all you can.

Reactions: SquirmingSub and johndoeunknown
johndoeunknown said:
You don't get to swallow?
I swallow Black mans come on demand. I swallow my fathers come as a special treat when demanded to

Reactions: SquirmingSub and johndoeunknown
slimwhiteboy said:
Im sure a qualified BBC fluffer would speed the ceremony along. Of course houll need to be interviewed and prove hou can handle ourr Masters horse cock. How many loads can you take directly from the spigot? Be honest. Black cock after Black cock load after load. Of course you wont get it all but it shows respect when you greedily slurp up all you can.
I can handle 12in without gagging.

slimwhiteboy said:
I swallow Black mans come on demand. I swallow my fathers come as a special treat when demanded to
The most guys used me in a night was 60.

• Wow
Reactions: baddy145
Can you take training to learn how her father-in-law like to be sucked? Can you kneel in front of a large group and thank each giest my wife invites to let you suck? Can you stand beside well endowed real men and admit Black me are superior? Can you be respectful of my father and let him coat your face to wear throughout the service?

Reactions: wmjacking, SquirmingSub and johndoeunknown

Users who are viewing this thread