• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

my wife with my dad

• Thread starterindigo10
  • Start date
Cum Hunny said:
I should explain that I am sissy mwm 33. Married for four years but have never fucked a girl. I was not able to go to college but tried for a few years and then went in the Navy when 22. I served for 8 years but got married when 29. She is 32 now. A gym teacher at the school in our village. Also teaches Health and supervise recreation. I could have paid to fuck a girl while in Navy but I was sure my mother would find out. My mom die when I was 28. I decided not to stay on for another tour in navy. Daddy needed me. Anyway, I met Kristy Lou when I was home and we hit it off. She has very boyish figure. you know 5'3 120 lb. strong build but 33AA-24-34. Quite cute with a big character nose. And she wears those cheap classes that do not flatter anybody. She was a virgin until 25. ANd I am still a virgin to girls. DAd si snot like her at first. When we got serious he blamed her for me leaving the military. She started trying to make Him like her. Even though she looks more like a boy (which I like). She looks pretty good in a bikini and her birthday is in July. So she was around my Daddy a lot in the summer --being a teacher and loving to wear her bikini. And she would visit him even when I was not home. Dadd is hung like me but THICK. I will claim I am average thickness but 8 inches. She saw him in his swim suit and definitely noticed something else she liked about him--besides Him being my own father.

Kristy sounds pretty hot. love to see a pic of her in her bikini (or out of it). Absolutely LOVE small tits. Like to hear more of her and your dad as well.

Reactions: toolman2c and Cum Hunny
Hot bi man said:
Just let it happen. If you agree you can control it and keep the discussion about it alive.
. I want to re introduce myself since the sites new look. I'm a sissy male in Rochester ny. Will be 53 in a couple months. I married when 17. Wife was 28. She AND my dad had me get vasectomy when we got engaged. She was blk preg at our wedding. I wore the wedding gown so it would not be wasted since already bought and alterations paid for. I liked it. It was August before my junior year of hi school. She had the bi race baby n we raised him . So much like his father too. OUR white sons are by my dad. Please send Any questions.
Love, Heather

Reactions: steevo895 and maresi simone
Hi Heather,

it's good to know that you are still around. And i really, reall love your post! It definitely remembers me at my own family situation ... only that didn't get a vasectomy but was trained to be a sissy by my Mistress Wife and my Daddy. Well actually by my Daddy first but my Wife absolutely appreciated it!

Yes, i even wore the wedding lingerie during our ceremony and the party ... and including my Daddy and Mommy everybody knew. And yes: i as well loved it! So it wasn't a big deal when i finally got my proof to be not just too tiny and weak to satisfy any Woman but also infertile. But my Wife knew pretty well where to get some of my genes from a trustable source. ;)

Kisses
sissy moan

MsGary said:
. I want to re introduce myself since the sites new look. I'm a sissy male in Rochester ny. Will be 53 in a couple months. I married when 17. Wife was 28. She AND my dad had me get vasectomy when we got engaged. She was blk preg at our wedding. I wore the wedding gown so it would not be wasted since already bought and alterations paid for. I liked it. It was August before my junior year of hi school. She had the bi race baby n we raised him . So much like his father too. OUR white sons are by my dad. Please send Any questions.
Love, Heather

Reactions: Custer Laststand, MyWifeDatesNow, steevo895 and 2 others
redback said:
Kristy sounds pretty hot. love to see a pic of her in her bikini (or out of it). Absolutely LOVE small tits. Like to hear more of her and your dad as well.
Thank you for writing back. I will watch for you in near future and try to have Kristy Lou pic ready. She is NO model but I sure like her. redback I will be watching for you and in cant is best place I know how to send a pic. usually in pm. I have trouble figuring out new format for sites of any kind. I did math and science ok but never picked up fast on computers.
love, Cum Love

Reactions: toolman2c and MsGary
maresi simone said:
Hi Heather,

it's good to know that you are still around. And i really, reall love your post! It definitely remembers me at my own family situation ... only that didn't get a vasectomy but was trained to be a sissy by my Mistress Wife and my Daddy. Well actually by my Daddy first but my Wife absolutely appreciated it!

Yes, i even wore the wedding lingerie during our ceremony and the party ... and including my Daddy and Mommy everybody knew. And yes: i as well loved it! So it wasn't a big deal when i finally got my proof to be not just too tiny and weak to satisfy any Woman but also infertile. But my Wife knew pretty well where to get some of my genes from a trustable source. ;)

Kisses
sissy moan
Ty so much for your note. Great to see you again sissy moan
Love, Heather

Seems to me that Indego10's post and thread has been hi-jacked and taken over by others. Back off guys (and gals) and give him some space; maybe start a thread of your own if you have so much to say!

Reactions: firedogg81, Cum Hunny and SquirmingSub
Curt Bruch said:
Seems to me that Indego10's post and thread has been hi-jacked and taken over by others. Back off guys (and gals) and give him some space; maybe start a thread of your own if you have so much to say!
Indigo, Obviosly I really like your thread as many do. Do you feel the same way as that last post?
Love, Belle

Reactions: MsGary
Cum Hunny said:
Thank you for writing back. I will watch for you in near future and try to have Kristy Lou pic ready. She is NO model but I sure like her. redback I will be watching for you and in cant is best place I know how to send a pic. usually in pm. I have trouble figuring out new format for sites of any kind. I did math and science ok but never picked up fast on computers.
love, Cum Love
. My ex wife Jeannie is with her white son (oldest) now in VA. Just as I lived as my own dad's wife for nearly 20 years. Not counting him training me while Mom was still alive.
I got to see Jeannie suck Erick's. Eleven inch cock but I did not get to see him put it IN Her perfect pussy. She is there taking care of all His needs. They are truly in Love. At one time she wanted to have Ericks baby but they did not do it. She is 62 now. I'm 52 and back in Rochester looking for MEN
Love, Heather

Reactions: maresi simone and steevo895
indigo10 said:
Thanks to everyone who's weighed in on this. I'll provide some additional details when I have more time, but just wanted to note that my mom and dad have been divorced for many years, and he stopped seeing his long-time woman friend several months ago, so there are no elements of cheating going on. My wife and I have always made a point of trying to avoid any situations where there seemed to be potential to hurt others' relationships or our own. Other than my twinges of feelings, which I suspect add a bit to the eroticism, I think the situation's OK. Very unusual, but OK.

That's a good reply. Your situation vis-a-vis your wife fucking your father sounds OK.... and in fact, very erotic.

Reactions: toolman2c
indigo10 said:
I'd welcome hearing people's reactions to to this, especially since I'm not at all sure that I've totally figured out my own. My wife's been with a lot of guys, but seeing her with my dad has churned up a big range of different emotions. I'm surprised how much of a turn-on it's been, but I'm also getting feelings of jealousy, which hasn't happened when watching her with other men.

My wife's surprised how hot she's found it to be, even though my dad's by far the oldest guy she's had sex with. They'll probably want to get together again unless I object. They've now been together twice.

Is this totally sick? Have others had this happen? The two of them getting together was my idea, I facilitated and encouraged them, and I've certainly been an active participant.

Here's a pic from video I took.

df_c23e_xms.jpg
df_c23e_xms.jpg
My two children were fathered by my father in law, my husband couldn't due to infertility and our finances wouldn't allow it. My father in law suggested it and not because he's that thoughtful. My mother in law was all for it though my husband hated it

Reactions: BigdaddyToronto, firedogg81, MyWifeDatesNow and 3 others
Rose,

Was it a clinical insemination or the old fashioned way?

2wheel said:
Rose,

Old fashion way, he had a vasectomy reversal to do it. We lived with my husbands mom and dad and once we started sleeping together it was daily. I was pregnant in the second month. He is an "Alpha" and pregnant, trying, or not we visit or vice versa he still finds the opportunity to fuck me.

Reactions: BigdaddyToronto, firedogg81, lnohhnvm and 5 others
Rose peterson said:
Old fashion way, he had a vasectomy reversal to do it. We lived with my husbands mom and dad and once we started sleeping together it was daily. I was pregnant in the second month. He is an "Alpha" and pregnant, trying, or not we visit or vice versa he still finds the opportunity to fuck me.
Rose this all very, very hot. Thanks for sticking it in here for us pussy hounds to read. Could tell us more if you wish. Where was your mil while daddy was breeding you ? Is he hung to your liking? Daily sex with daddy in law, you must be a very hot and sexy lady. okdeacon

redback said:
Interesting post. More information would be nice.
How is the relationship between you and you father? If you had a good relationship with him before this should make it stronger. At least make for some interesting "father, son" talks.
What are the chances of pregnancy? Could be you will get a little brother to play with. lol.
What is the marital status of your father? Is your mother still around? this could cause problems.
Does your father know about the other men? Does he understand your desire to share her? Did he share your mother?
It seems strange your not jealous of other men when they could steal your wife from you but are with your father who most likely wont.
Except for your jealousy I don't see a problem with it as long as nobody is being hurt.

Love the questions that redback posed over here! I think if father and son had a good relationship before this happened, they could be in for even stronger bonds as a family in future, and maybe develop an interesting family relationship such as nudist lifestyles and regular orgy sessions.

But I personally feel that the wife should be on the pill to prevent any unwanted pregnancies.

If the mother is around, then it really depends if mom is open-minded or she already knows about this and is excited at the prospect of having a family orgy! I personally feel that if the family as a whole could be open-minded an discuss this logically and reasonably, then the family should be fine with having such interesting relationships!

Reactions: baddy145 and steevo895
I've been with older men before and it can be a lot of fun. I think there is a taboo nature that is exciting about it such as the hot wife and BBC sexual lifestyles as well. I can't say any of those times have been with a boyfriend's or husband's father though.

indigo10 said:
Our relationship's always been very good, and we've been able to talk about most anything. In fact, after his break-up with his woman friend a few months ago, he told me that he really missed sex but didn't want to get drawn into another relationship with a new woman. That initial comment of his is what sparked the idea in my head of maybe sharing my wife with him, which in turn led me to mention his situation to her. Some interesting discussion followed (as you can imagine), separately with her and then with him, as things progressed from something kind of jokingly said, to getting serious about it.

My wife is 53 and my dad is 74, so all of us are old enough to know our own minds and be comfortable with ourselves.

No chance of pregnancy.
My own dad did fuck many of my female friends! He liked em very busty. Mom was. Mom n I loved him lots.
We understood His need for lots of sex. Daddy hung nearly ten thick inches and could fuck for nearly an hour.idea for him to get with these girls was mine and moms . He got two of them pregnant. Very potent . Girls were 16 to 38.dad did this from age 59 to 74

Reactions: firedogg81 and toolman2c
FunLoving85 said:
I've been with older men before and it can be a lot of fun. I think there is a taboo nature that is exciting about it such as the hot wife and BBC sexual lifestyles as well. I can't say any of those times have been with a boyfriend's or husband's father though.
Hi, I love older men too. I'm a boy but I Love cocks. My first grown man was 59. Hot n hung. I was sure ready for that

Glad to see more action on this topic. The concept and pics definitely get my attention.

Mark67 said:
always fantasize about taking wife to a gloryhole...and arranging for her dad to be on the other side...and I'm the only one who knows.
Kinky little fucker aren't you Mark? Hope you get it done. okdeacon

Reactions: bcinu2
2wheel said:
Rose,

2 wheel, I have no doubt that h egave her that sperm directly WITH his cock IN her. My own dad fathered two of our babies. Sh eloped his THICK thick cock. Liked him too. WAs not IN LOVE with him. I loved my own dad all the more because of this. SHE was Black preg at our wedding. Then one and three years later, preg by my dad with # 2 and # 3 babies.
Love, heather , whtie boy now 53 swm

Reactions: MyWifeDatesNow

Users who are viewing this thread