• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Want My Wife to Make Me a Long Distance Cuckold

• Thread starterLongdistancecouple
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have learned a lot about human nature while posting on this forum and I do understand most of our fellow forum members are caring people and mean no harm. Believe me I have been wrestling with all these competing emotions myself and I am very glad to have found this forum to express what is going on in Ashley and my life.

I will be posting a few pictures that she sent me including one of them after he gave her his special gift, his hot sperm . Karen is arriving for her visit a day after tomorrow, and I can not wait. It has been really hard not to jack off thinking about Ashley and Rob, but I want to give Karen a very nice time and we may even leave the apartment a few times.

Mike

Reactions: baddy145
Longdistancecouple said:
I have learned a lot about human nature while posting on this forum and I do understand most of our fellow forum members are caring people and mean no harm. Believe me I have been wrestling with all these competing emotions myself and I am very glad to have found this forum to express what is going on in Ashley and my life.

I will be posting a few pictures that she sent me including one of them after he gave her his special gift, his hot sperm . Karen is arriving for her visit a day after tomorrow, and I can not wait. It has been really hard not to jack off thinking about Ashley and Rob, but I want to give Karen a very nice time and we may even leave the apartment a few times.

Mike

Dude, the way you started out that post you sounded like the Terminator. Then as you went on you just started to sound like a perverted Terminator. Did Ashley take out your chip thingy? Are you a T-800?

I bet Robert has more than noticed Ashley's missing rings by now. Is it possible that Robert has been seeing not only her naked body, but maybe she bared her ring finger for longer than you know? It would seem more logical that Ashley would go through a trial period of leaving the rings off for periods of time before finally sending them back to you.

You should have took a pic of Ashley's protection on your dresser and sent to her. Maybe with a caption saying "look what I found"!

I will be posting a few pictures that she sent me including one of them after he gave her his special gift, his hot sperm

If Ashleys hands are on her butt and Robert's one hand is on his dick and the other one is on the table, then who's the third one, who took the picture?

I asked Ashley and she was not ashamed to admit that Karen took that picture so she (Karen) could let me know what I am losing so I can know what I can gain this weekend. It would be super hot if Ashley would take Karen and my pic sometime like that. I did ask if their photographer was cloth or naked. She said that Karen wore her bra and panties. That made me hot. Ashley also told me that Karen just took pictures, Rob was only interested in making love to her. I had to ask, how many times were seen in that picture and he made love to her twice. No protection and well within one week of ovulation.

I have a very hard on feeling that what you see in that photo will be a nearly daily experience for Ashley.

Mike

Iwashere said:
If Ashleys hands are on her butt and Robert's one hand is on his dick and the other one is on the table, then who's the third one, who took the picture?

This. .

i guess this is the end

Ok, does Karen wants to have a long term relationship with you, maybe a marriage?

Well, we have to see if the divorce is settled properly. Are you ready for this, Mike?

Love the fantasy postings.. can you imagine what a world this would be if this stuff actually happened?

Lets not forget that part of this was also Mike's desire, at some point in the future, to bed Ashley again after she's had her baby from Rob and maybe after she's married him.

It will be interesting to see how this plays out. If Ashely and Karen are this close - to have Karen take a picture of her making love to Rob, they must be - then don't be surprised if Karen begins to want a baby from Mike.

It would be very comical if in the end, Ashley comes back to Mike and Rob and Karen wind up together - then each would have a child from the other. Could make for a very interesting psychology study in the future!

This fantasy story has turned rather bizarre, yet laughable...IF it were real it's a bit scary how loosely the words 'I love you' are tossed about

So what happens when Robert asks to see a picture of Ashley's ex husband-what is he going to say "hey that looks like Karen's boyfriend?"

Oh what a tangled web.....

I do not know if Rob has cuckolded him or not. The netizens of cuckold.com have certainly cucked him. Cheers! And yes, while we may be anxious as to what happens when Rob see's Karen's boyfriend's photos or Ashley writing mails signed "I love you" to Mike.

Total dishonesty and total mistrust and total lack of love is what this tale is about and as our dear STB has pointed out "What a tangled web it is"

Nothing to give the nay sayers or doubters today, sorry, I am ready to entertain Karen this weekend, so I will probably not have time to give any updates to Sunday night. Sorry about the comments, just a very busy day and intense time at work.

I'm not a naysayer or a doubter - I am just merely pointing out that should paths continue on their present courses - that a myriad of questions and more will begin to appear.

Just be sure you can untangle the web when you need to.

i feel duped and cheated and cheap ...
i need a long hot shower and a shoulder
to cry on + a nice big bowl of coffee ice cream <tee hee>

I dont care, if this story is true or fake, but Idefinitely know, that I love it and would love to see more pix of your beautiful wife making love with her lover. My gf always brings me some from her encounters :) Have fun

Karen is on her way back to California and we just fucked like the proverbial rabbits. She is so damn good with her mouth and she loves to have her tits nibbled on, pinched and sucked. I did picture my baby sucking on her and told her about it, and she kissed me and asked if this was a "proposal". I answered her for the moment by making love to her so intensely that we were both spent when I came and then she did. If it means anything, we are getting very comfortable sleeping together and waking up together.

She told me that her ex didn't want to have children, he was too busy enjoying outside pursuits (not women, just sports and other interests). I held her very close and kissed her and I told her that he had to be extremely stupid not to make her into a baby making factory.

I asked her if she could get transferred permanently back to the main headquarters. She said that she will discretely ask for such a move.

She admitted this weekend that when Ashley set us up originally falling in love with me was not in the plan, but she said that she couldn't help it and her we are. I told her that I fell in love with her the first time we met, and it was very easy to "say I was her fiancee" at the Valentines dinner.

She said that she knows that Robert is definitely thinking marriage and that he and Ashley are going to try to make a baby. She kissed me and told me that "your taking of her diaphragm" pushed her over the top. Ashley asked her the day after I left, if she should take the time to start the rhythm method for birth control or just lay back and enjoy. Karen said that she told her that if she was in her position and she really felt she loved her new man, that she would forget the planning and just make love whenever the feeling hits them.

Karen said that Ashley agreed and she said that she doesn't expect to run into any problem with convincing Rob to try for a baby.

After she told me all this, I was ready to make love to her again and started loving this sex goddess. She is still using her diaphragm, maybe I wanted her to take it out, but she didn't this time. I did tell her a few times, that when she runs out of spermicide, she should just forget it and next time we are together, maybe we can begin building our future.

She did look hot wearing my Ashley's wedding and engagement rings. We received one email from Ashley and she said that she was having a very nice time meeting Rob's family and that they are already to welcome her into the "family". She wrote, "we hope you and Mike are having a wonderful weekend". Karen and I read it together and we kissed and I told her that this weekend has been the best. Ashley was right, you can love two people at the same time.

Mike

Mike, more pictures please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread