• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Want My Wife to Make Me a Long Distance Cuckold

• Thread starterLongdistancecouple
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
".....Ashley was right, you can love two people at the same time."

Before you know it you will each be back down to one person to love. Have you thought how this would play out if Karen moves to the east coast? Why would you ever see Ashley again?

I mean, if you are interested in swapping one hot blonde for another, then knock yourself out. Do you even want to be married? Right now you can play these games between just the 4 of you, but how are you guys planning on explaining this to parents, close friends, relatives, co-workers?

I honestly do not care how this all falls out as I don't have a need to judge like some folks, but it just seems like you are literally not thinking past the next 7 days. You keep talking about "raising a baby".....but have you any clue how life (and people's roles in life) will change when a child is brought into the world? If it was me, I'd fuck the living daylights out of your wife, but if I fell in love with her and had a baby with her I sure as hell would not allow you back in her life. The second she gets pregnant with HIS child your marriage is over......that child is 1000 times more important than your wedding vows. It is NOT your child, it is THEIR child.

Things change, people change, what you have today can be completely different tomorrow. If all of this is accurate I put your current marriage surviving at about 20%....with that percentage dropping by the week....and I put your new relationship with Karen surviving at 50/50.

I really HOPE you come out of this happy, but I just don't see it.

MOre pictures, please!

Pictures of you and Karen?
Or pictures of Karen and RObert?
Pictures of Karen and Ashley?

Where are the pics that have already been put up? I am not seeing them?
Love the story and would love pics.

us cucks are like dung beetles we cleave unto and
thrive on humiliation and embarrassment as the aforementioned
beetle does unto poo poo

Mike,

Ashley is darn lucky to have you as a husband, and I know that the pleasure you have from this whole experience will continue for some time. I know there are many here who doubt your story, but I for one know that it is real and I can't with for the next part of this saga, and, of course, for more pictures.

Martin

when my husband was away on business for a month, i would mail him my panties filled with a strangers semen. it used to drive him crazy!

pespearfish said:
when my husband was away on business for a month, i would mail him my panties filled with a strangers semen. it used to drive him crazy!

=============

i'm glad the postal police didn't arrest ur hot ass :p

me too...although being arrested, hand cuffed and taken away by strange men in uniform holds some attraction for me ;)

actually, it was great fun....i love when he watches me but having the guys 'deposit' in my panties to send to him was wicked fun.....then the phone call as he opened his package and mastrubated was awesome to listen to.

very good decision of your wife !

Bless My Horney Cock

pespearfish said:

You sexy little fox you know now to bust a guys nuts, DONT YOU? This is about the sexiest fucking thing that i have never thought of. Now i have had a lot of panties soaked with pussy juice given to me. WHICH I LOVED. You see it takes a sexy lady to to think of this sweet torture and as soon as they know you love her wet panties, your ass belongs to her.:p Isn't it just fucking wonderful. Your are one Hot Little Fox Lady. And i'm your hucklebeery :D okdeacon

maybe i should just start leaving randomly filled cummy panties around the house for him, in his briefcase, in his car....he shouldn't have to go away for a month to get such fun!

I think you should open a delicatessen

Thats an affirmative. Oh the joys of a hot wife. You ladies are a preciuos commodity. He is one very lucky fellow.:p:p:p:p okdeacon

haha, unfortunately i prefer my partners to plant their seed in me! and while my hubbie watches. there isnt any excess to fill clandestinely in my panties....oh well, an interesting idea.

Reactions: shareher2
if anyone was interested in cumming in my worn panties to send back for me to wear in front of my husband, that might allow me to take this 'virtual' cuckolding im able to do to him at this site to the next level. dont know quite how id do logisitcally...but to tell hubbie someone saw my naked pictures here, sniffed by worn panties, cum in them and then show him as i slip them on to wear, i think he would explode! hahaha

Hmmm, 8 days and counting since we last heard from Mike....
The sudden absence surely leads one to question what is going on in any number of ways....

Perhaps we'll hear back from him a year from now when he and Robert are new fathers since that is clearly the direction this is now taking.

Perhaps Ashley's e-mails to Mike have either completely stopped or have been not so good news. The last e-mail Mike reported on was actually sent to Karen, not Mike.

You can play with her wedding ring on her finger and then playfully say she can "take it off" every now and then if she feels the need being so far away.

Or you can suggest that you are well aware that sometimes "things happen.Ash asked me if I would mind her going out with some of her gal friends after work sometime. I told her that she needs her relaxation time so have fun. She then said that the girls are all single and love to flirt and tease the guys at whatever club they visit. I told her that sounded like it would be a fun way for her to enjoy dancing and some male attention. I had mistakenly assumed you were only talking about 2 months apart. I would seriously re-think this if it is for a year or two as I now understand on a re-read.

Now back to the present. Ashley has told me in phone calls and long sexy hot emails that her office has a lot of sexy hunks working there and visiting on business. I think she is feeling me out about letting her fool around. I would like to hear from other guys who might be facing this type of temporary separation and the better half is sending out signals she would like to "test the dating waters".
Oh boy are you in for it. By the time you see her again two thing will probably happen. First she will have replaced your cock and learn to love it and second you will be jerkin off so much your dick will rub away!

Is Ashley pregnant by now? There ARE early pregnancy tests out there and I am also really happy for all of you! If Ash engages to Robbie and things work out for you and Karen, it could be the happiest divorce ever. You could even attend each other's weddings.

any updates?

Status
Not open for further replies.