Want My Wife to Make Me a Long Distance Cuckold

• Thread starterLongdistancecouple
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now back to the present. Ashley has told me in phone calls and long sexy hot emails that her office has a lot of sexy hunks working there and visiting on business. I think she is feeling me out about letting her fool around. I would like to hear from other guys who might be facing this type of temporary separation and the better half is sending out signals she would like to "test the dating waters". I don't think it is going to be too long that she will be enjoying a new cock pushed deep into your wife's pussy. Oh boy are you in for it. By the time you see her again two thing will probably happen.

Perhaps Karen has poor Mike so busy in bed that he hasn't had time to write to us.

I say we give him through the weekend and then we can all have fun with "what may have happened"......

Aww. Do we have to wait? Speculating can be fun too! LOL!

Seems like that's the end of the updates. My guess would be that he was only posting as long as it was exciting for him and now that his wife has (presumably) asked for a divorce to be with her lover, it is no longer exciting for him.

It would be a proper service to the 'forum' and to us, the readers for him to at least put a 'cap' on this thread.
I, for one would like to know how this has ended and weather he and Karen have started a new 'cuckold' relationship or just fucking for the fun of it.

How about it???

Are you still checking in here?

Harry

Either he & Karen are to busy fucking to check this site OR he has lost them both and is in a nursing home dribbling and crying over what he may have had.

It's clear that his plan did not work out the way he wanted and the he is embarrased to say anything about it to us. Well, if he doesn't feel safe sharing here...

or a fantasy tthat went dead...

No updates yet. And no new pictures either.

If this was fiction, the fantasy ran out of steam. If it was real, the train came off the tracks in a particularly horrific manner for those involved. Especially Longdistance.

I'm always amazed at the stupidity of some husbands. fantasy always looks hot in your mind but doesn't look so good when it turns to reality and the wife has dumped you.

Yeah longdistance became a distance too long. It seems he is not so enthusiastic about anything anymore. He was very enthusiastic earlier and had given wind to all the suggestions made here. I hope Ashley is enjoying her new marriage.

I think this is the same guy with different name that has started several cuckold pregnancy stories in the past couple of years. This one sounded very similar to one using a birth control ring.

The stories always get this far the he never comes back. I think he gets off on others (us).

The wife too needs to be informed of her boundaries

How enthusiastic he was about all this. I hope "Sherules" learns from this episode.

Guess that SoonToBe is a much better situation. Where both husband and wife knows where they are going.

lfpiii said:
I think he gets off on others (us).

When you look at the pictures and think about the posts, then there are things that do not fit in and raise questions in my head. So I think your right.

Ifpiii was right - I didn't want to burst the bubble but that story has been going around the cuckold-sites for a long time. Each time it has a bit of a variation. There was one where the "wife" was using a vaginal-ring as birth-control and there was a whole thing where the new boyfriend would take it out. In another variation I remember, it was a diaphragm being used but he'd punched little holes in it. I think there was another where they were living in a college dormitory to "save on money" and she wound up joining a sorority where she found her "new man".

If I remember, they all get to about this same point at which time he just disappears and the thread just ends.

It's usually a good story - but anyone who's done this in real life knows that things do not happen that fast.....

Reactions: shareher2
SoonToBe said:
It's usually a good story - but anyone who's done this in real life knows that things do not happen that fast.....

Yeah, the lack of any roller-coaster symptoms on Longdistance's part was a pretty good indication that it was probably fiction. He was too gung-ho and, "Full steam ahead, isn't this all wonderful?"

Status
Not open for further replies.