Who is the worst person you've thought of your wife (or yourself ladies) with?

• Thread starternyykrmv
  • Start date
spoogefest said:
Love it Mirna. You are a true Ho! :nutkick: What an awesome story. BF have ne idea about this? Were they fighting over u? :boxing:

im not a ho! the guy was younger and cuter than my BF. i didnt know who he was. I had never met him before the fight, but he was funny, showing off and show boating during the fight. HE was really charming and funny and at the party a friend introduced me to him, we went outside to talk and one thing led to another. my ex bf found out about it afew weeks later when he transfered gyms and some bitch told him.

Huh?

Mirna in LA said:
im not a ho! the guy was younger and cuter than my BF. i didnt know who he was. I had never met him before the fight, but he was funny, showing off and show boating during the fight. HE was really charming and funny and at the party a friend introduced me to him, we went outside to talk and one thing led to another. my ex bf found out about it afew weeks later when he transfered gyms and some bitch told him.

I meant no disrespect with the ho comment. I love ho's. Nor am I looking to argue with you. :boxing: But...you're sucking off strangers you just met in cars behind your bf's back and you're not a ho?:whatever: Is slut a better word?

spoogefest said:
I meant no disrespect with the ho comment. I love ho's. Nor am I looking to argue with you. :boxing: But...you're sucking off strangers you just met in cars behind your bf's back and you're not a ho?:whatever: Is slut a better word?

i felt really bad about it , but he was really convincing. i was really stupid. im not a slut, but i was very turned on by him and it was exciting be be with a different guy.and to be in public.

Reactions: hikawade and mywifecheats
how did your bf react, Mirna, when he found out?

mwdad said:
how did your bf react, Mirna, when he found out?

he kind of blamed himself. i didnt do much to change his mind. besides, what was he going to do? fight him...he already lost.

He blamed HIMSELF?! I don't know what to say to that.

sc_david said:
He blamed HIMSELF?! I don't know what to say to that.

he said he didnt give me the attention I deserved.

You deserve a LOT of attention. I'd be encouraging you to do more. Getting you taking a lot of cocks. Would you like that, Mirna?

Just wanted to give u guys a quick update. Joel removed himself from the game tonight with a "sore back" so I thought he was just gonna go home n leave us alone. But he instead sat out in the bleachers drinking beer with Danae. N apparently talked her into cooking dinner for him tomorrow night. Asked her all about what they talked about n she just teased me about him hitting on her and said that there was "no harm" in having my buddy over for dinner tomorrow. Will post again tomorrow night if I'm not too busy.

Reactions: slavecplTX and hikawade
Damn - that guy doesn't mess around. Thanks for the update. Looks like this is going to happen.

Reactions: hikawade
Arrogant for sure

joyful.red said:
Just wanted to give u guys a quick update. Joel removed himself from the game tonight with a "sore back" so I thought he was just gonna go home n leave us alone. But he instead sat out in the bleachers drinking beer with Danae. N apparently talked her into cooking dinner for him tomorrow night. Asked her all about what they talked about n she just teased me about him hitting on her and said that there was "no harm" in having my buddy over for dinner tomorrow. Will post again tomorrow night if I'm not too busy.

Damn he is every bit the arrogant bastard you said he was. Does the wife know you hate him so?:pee:

Yea she does know how much I hate him. I've complained to her before about him calling me names n telling me that I suck and bossing me around. And I tried to tell her all of these things again last night but she just laughed n teased me some more about being angry about a "hot guy" hitting on her. But anyway, today I kept getting texts at work from him all day long. Reminding me about how I just tried to kick him off the team. And about how he is going to make Danae regret me ever trying to do that.

Mirna - don't know about you but your bf blaming himself made me veryhorny - and you're right, what could he do about it as the guy had already thumped him. So is he paying more attention to you now or have you see the other guy again?

Joyful - so, what's the plan for dinner tonight. How much are you going to encourage this guy? Make sure you leave your wife and this guy alone together as the evening goes on. Try to get him to stay until after the kids go to bed. Get Danae drinking too. That will help.

Hmmm...

joyful.red said:
Yea she does know how much I hate him. I've complained to her before about him calling me names n telling me that I suck and bossing me around. And I tried to tell her all of these things again last night but she just laughed n teased me some more about being angry about a "hot guy" hitting on her. But anyway, today I kept getting texts at work from him all day long. Reminding me about how I just tried to kick him off the team. And about how he is going to make Danae regret me ever trying to do that.

Be careful bro. I know you a wannabe cuck, but guys like this are highly competitive. Meaning, not only do they want to screw your wife, they want to make her leave you , as in the big D word. :nutkick:I see lots O cucks on this board talking about their X-wife cuck experiences. Let us know what happens tonight.

Well they're alone upstairs right now. She's making spagetti and he's up there hitting on and making more rude comments to her I can hear. But he claims to have brought a "movie" for us to watch after dinner. And that the kids are going to bed after dinner.

Time you were a cuckold Joyful! I hope he fucks her good and you encourage her to do so -make sure you let him know you are cool with it and he is the better man :)

mwdad said:
Mirna - don't know about you but your bf blaming himself made me veryhorny - and you're right, what could he do about it as the guy had already thumped him. So is he paying more attention to you now or have you see the other guy again?

no, never really saw him again. but i dont see my ex much either. But if that guy asked me....i would probably do it again. but it probably wouldnt be as exciting.

Joyful - it sounds like she's going to get fucked tonight. A prick like that will do it bareback, I'm sure. You've been wanting to see his sperm drip out of her pussy. Enjoy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Joyful, how did the evening go? We're all wanting to know!