Who is the worst person you've thought of your wife (or yourself ladies) with?

• Thread starternyykrmv
  • Start date
Kimbo

I sometimes think about getting fucked by him. I do have a certain attraction to him.:flash:

becontree2001uk said:
Dev, have you considered letting him fuck your wife now? Did you wife know he wnated to fuck her?

This was back in 1997-1998, at the time my wife (now my ex-wife) were having marital troubles. Even though I love cuckolding, the jealous feelings and insecurities all come flooding out. I have no dought that he would have put the moves on her and that she probably would have jumped at the chance. At the time I just couldn't take it.

Last edited by a moderator:
i mess with a single woman, Anne, shes late 40's with a 27 yr old son living at home with her and her mother. she says at age 15 he started sneaking in her room and jackin off looking at her... she said once he was too close and his nose poked her, she woke up quik and kneed him in the head trying to close her legs.
i met her about 3 years ago and i met him last year. i giggle everytime i see him. ive told her i was going to email him pics of her but she wasnt amused. i know she's fighting it, but her body responds when i talk about them!!!!!

• Love
Reactions: slavecplTX
For me it's this jerk that plays on my rec. baseball team. He refuses to help pay for the team but yet is always getting in my face as well as several of my friends' and telling us what to do. And he's never met or seen my wife but I've seen him tell my buddies to point out their wives in the stands to see if he wants to fuck them or not (and they are just as intimidated by him as I am so they actually did!) and when I told him that our military guy quit because of him he proceeded to tell me all the dirty things he was going to do to his wife when he goes back overseas. And now for some reason despite how much I despise the guy I have actually jerked off on many occasions to the thought of watching him having his way with my wife as well.

Reactions: hikawade and mywifecheats
joyful.red - I am assuming that you're on this site because you want to see other men fuck your wife. It seems like this dick on your baseball team would give you what you want - just taking her and treating her like a slut. Just go for it. Take her to the next game and point her out to him. He'll take it from there and you will get that intense arousal you want.

agreed - Joyful, get your wife fucked by this arrogant stud!

Reactions: hikawade
Hi guys, thanks for the response. And yes your assumptions are correct as to why I am here. But here’s my dilemma; a stranger fucking my wife is one thing. But a guy who I know, and is as big of an asshole as he is, that I know would humiliate me as well as her, both privately and publicly is quite another. But for some reason (against my better judgment I’m sure) I’ve talked her into coming to watch me pitch our next game Tuesday night.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: slavecplTX, hikawade and mywifecheats
Cool! Go for it! Encourage her to flirt with him -you will get off on it. Any pics to share of your beautiful wife? Keep us updated.

Awesome

joyful.red said:
Hi guys, thanks for the response. And yes your assumptions are correct as to why I am here. But here’s my dilemma; a stranger fucking my wife is one thing. But a guy who I know, and is as big of an asshole as he is, that I know would humiliate me as well as her, both privately and publicly is quite another. But for some reason (against my better judgment I’m sure) I’ve talked her into coming to watch me pitch our next game Tuesday night.

This is getting very interesting. LOL! Keep us posted.

Hi Joyful-red this is really hot news. Tuesday might be the day your life really changes. I'm going to be looking forward to hearing about what happens. I don't really need to say this, I'm sure, but make sure your wife dresses sexy for Tuesday.

Joyful-red, please let us know hat happens, it sounds like a wonderfully humiliating situation.

Well yea but I don't really feel comfortable posting our family pics on a public forum. But if this helps she's 27 yrs old, 5'3, 140#, short dark blonde hair, brown eyes, slightly tan skin, and 38D. Or just shoot me a message with ur email n I'll send ya some pics.

I guess for myself it would most definitely be my wife's sister!

That nice round bubble butt of hers makes my mouth water!

And as far as my wife goes I'd have to say seeing her get the
fuck of her life by a hugely hung black friend of mine.

So who knows maybe both fantasies will come true!

Gorgeous

joyful.red said:
Well yea but I don't really feel comfortable posting our family pics on a public forum. But if this helps she's 27 yrs old, 5'3, 140#, short dark blonde hair, brown eyes, slightly tan skin, and 38D. Or just shoot me a message with ur email n I'll send ya some pics.
Thanks for sending me the pics like you said you would. She is gorgeous bro! You a lucky guy. She has a great rack. :hitit:The pics look like she has red hair though.

Thanks glad ya like. But yea her hair is actually dark blonde/light brown. Was just dyed kinda red at the time those pics were taken.

becontree2001uk said:
Anyone had an enemy or rival fuck their wife?

i had oral sex with a guy who beat my boyfriend in an amature boxing match.

• Love
Reactions: RateMyWifeBeCruel
You mean you sucked him off?

sc_david said:
You mean you sucked him off?

yes. I gave him a blow job. There was an after fight party at a club and my bf was getting stitches before he could attend the party, i met up with the guy who beat him at the club and he was really charming and i blew him in my car.

Reactions: mywifecheats
What a ho

Mirna in LA said:
yes. I gave him a blow job. There was an after fight party at a club and my bf was getting stitches before he could attend the party, i met up with the guy who beat him at the club and he was really charming and i blew him in my car.

Love it Mirna. You are a true Ho! :nutkick: What an awesome story. BF have ne idea about this? Were they fighting over u? :boxing:

Sometimes we just real hungry for a cock and need to taste cum
luv, MsGary