Wife Exclusive to BF for awhile... Then back to me (REAL)

• Thread starterradicalguy
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

radicalguy

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 12, 2006
Hi Folks,

I have been a lurker here for awhile, and finally getting around to introduce myself. My name is Rick, age 37, and my wife, Brenda, is 35. We have been married for 16 years. Brenda is a very attractive redhead, maybe a tiny bit of "chunky" (which I personally prefer). Our "style" of a cuckold relationship has developed over the past 9 years, beginning with Brenda's affair with her coworker 9 years ago while I was traveling on business. I am not a very good writer, but I would like to share how our marriage has evolved and changed to our present arrangement.

I discovered Brenda's affair by accident when I came home from my trip a day early, and saw a strange car in our driveway at around 10:30 p.m. At first, I figured it was just a female friend of Brenda's, but when I opened the front door, I heard the sounds of my wife and some man talking and laughing coming from our bedroom. No, I didn't peep through the window or otherwise see them "in action," but I knew what was going on. I was shocked and angry, but looking back, I remember that I was also aroused. Anyway, to avoid a scene, I left the house before being discovered and went to a hotel for the night.

When I came home the next day, Brenda welcomed me with a big kiss as usual, and I said nothing about my discovery for about 2 weeks, mostly because I was trying to sort out my feelings. During this time, I was torn emotionally because I knew that, as a man, I should have been furious and ready to kick Brenda out of the house, but instead I was feeling even more attracted to her, and continued to have regular sex with my wife almost every night. Each time, while making love, I had thoughts about that man's cock inside my wife, which excited me more than I was willing to admit. Afterwards, I felt ashamed of myself for being turned on by something so terrible as my wife's affair.

Finally, one evening Brenda and I were arguing about something, and I "spilled the beans" about my discovering her affair. At first, Brenda apologized profusely, and proclaimed her absolute love for me and our marriage. Then, Brenda looked puzzled and asked me why I hadn't said anything to her for over 2 weeks. She was confused because I was even more affectionate than usual towards her during this time. Well we talked about this situation at length and learned a lot more about each other.

Brenda told me that she had grown close to her coworker, primarily because of my being out of town for such long periods of time. At first, they just had a platonic friendship, which developed into a full-blown affair as time went on. After some prodding from Brenda, I confessed that I was sexually aroused at the thought of her in another man's arms. Nevertheless, I decided to switch to another job to avoid traveling so much, and Brenda ended the affair.

As months went on, I would ask Brenda about some of the details of her affair. She was reluctant initially, but when she saw that I was really turned on about thone details, she started revealing more and more while she was kissing me and rubbing my hard-on. She told me that her lover, Steve, was not really bigger than me, but he was built like a football player, and made love to her with a lot of passion and power, not to mention stamina. Well, eventually, I confided in Brenda that, if she wanted, I would permit her to have another affair, as long as she never lied to me, always told me every detail, and never let the affair threaten our marriage. Brenda was skeptical because she thought that this was my way of justifying my own affair with another woman, but finally agreed that she would love that opportunity as long as I promised always to remain faithful to her.

In the beginning of our new-found one-sided "open" lifestyle, Brenda had a couple of non-emotional sexual flings with other men, and would come home and make love to me right afterwards. Over time, however, Brenda confided that she found such empty sexual rendezvous unfulfilling, and felt "cheap" having sex more than one man over a 24- or 48-hour period. So we stopped our little adventures--until she met Duane. Brenda met Duane when she was taking a course to qualify for a concealed handgun permit. After the course, they had a few drinks, and started talking on the phone a lot. At first, they were "just friends," but Brenda told me that she was really falling for him, and asked me in advance if she could have an "affair," assuming that Duane was interested. Because of the way Brenda's eye's lit up when talking on the phone to Duane, I was nervous about letting things go further, but decided that I should trust Brenda's commitment to our marriage.

Well, as you can guess, Duane really hit it off. Brenda started spending the night with Duane at least once a week, often as much as 2-3 times a week. This was not just a "sex-romp," Brenda was in love with Duane. I decided that it was critical to never appear even a little jealous, but to always be the "rock" that Brenda could always depend on, and never be afraid to confide in. Then, a strange thing started happening....

As Brenda and Duane's intimate relationship became more frequent and intense, Brenda and I became emotionally closer and more intimate. We would sleep at night in a tight embrace, and rarely have any arguments. BUT, at the same time, the frequency of sex between us dropped off dramatically. I mean, it wasn't exactly "denial," but when I saw that Brenda seemed a bit distant in my sexual overtures, I would tell her, "It's okay, we can wait"...and she would hold and kiss me as I masturbated.

Eventually, I asked Brenda why she never was "in the mood" with me, and she hesitantly admitted that, even though she was 100 percent committed to our marriage and to me as her husband, she was more and more feeling "sexually committed" to Duane. In other words, she explained, she was "wired" as a "one man woman," and for the time being, Duane was her sexual "mate," while I was her "soulmate." Thus, she said that when she had sex with me, she felt in her gut like she was "cheating" on Duane, even though intellectually she couldn't understand those feelings. Brenda said that she just felt really uncomfortable maintaining a sexual relationship with more than one man at the same time. She described this feeling as being a sort of "primal" need to be sexually possessed by only one "mate."

Well, after our talk, we decided that we would take an indefinite "break" from our own sexual relationship, and allow Brenda to be sexually exclusive to Duane. After I agreed to this, Brenda gave me a big hug and kiss, saying, "Thank you, Rick...Oh, thank you for loving me enough to give me this gift!"

I'm not going to say that it was not painful to know that my wife's sexuality "belonged" exclusively to another man, but somehow it made Brenda and I become even closer emotionally. She still shared intimate details with me about Duane's and her love affair. She still held me close and kissed me as I masterbated. Also, we still slept and cuddled together most of the time. But, we both understood that there were "boundries." For example, if my hand strayed down to Brenda's ass at night, she would gently move it up to her waist, and kiss me lovingly. Also, Brenda avoided being naked around me, since she felt that her naked body should be visible only to her boyfriend. Although this arrangement was considered indefinite, Brenda always felt that her and I would eventually resume our full sexual relationship because her affair with Duane was so intense, it could not last forever.

As predicted, Duane and Brenda parted ways after about 5 months. Brenda and I didn't resume our sexual relationship immediately, but waited about a month to allow Brenda time to mourn her loss of Duane. However, when we finally made love again, it was like we were newlyweds! Our sex life was ignited with fire and passion that we both hadn't felt in years, and I then realized that all the pain and angst from having Brenda being temporarily "off limits" was worth it!

After Duane was gone, Brenda and I remained exclusive to each other for about nine months until she met Michael. Well, Brenda started falling "head over heals" in love with Michael, and the entire cycle started over again. Brenda became sexually exclusive to Michael, and I reassumed my role as Brenda's faithful husband and soulmate. The major difference this time was that, while Duane had been ******* that I knew of his and Brenda's affair, Michael was totally "in the loop" with the whole thing. In fact, the three of us often had dinner and went to sporting events together. We even went to the beach once, with Brenda staying in a separate hotel room with Michael. Since Michael was in the military, Brenda's love affair with him ended when he was deployed overseas, and again our sexual relationship resumed with a new level of energy.

This cycle has repeated itself many time over, with each of Brenda's affairs lasting 3-6 months on the average. Each time, she becomes sexually exclusive and faithful to her boyfriend, and each time our sexual relationship is re-ignited with a new passion after the affair ends. Brenda's current boyfriend (David) is her sixth since we started what we now know is called a "cuckold lifestyle," and she's been with him for just over a month. My wife knows how much it excites me when she cuddles with me at night and tells me, "Sorry, but I belong to David now, and I cannot be unfaithful." However, we both know that David will eventually be out of the picture, and our marriage will again be re-energised and strengthened. Thus, our sex life is sort of a rollercoaster ride, but we are both committed to each other for life.

Well, I hope you enjoyed my rather longwinded post. I know it lacks the XXX-rated details of other posts, but I guess my writing talents are not as developed as others. Take care.

Rick

• Love
Reactions: DynamicFitHungBull, DamonBlack9, wolfofson and 20 others
Stop apologizing, this was much more interesting and arousing to read than most XXX stories :)

Reactions: redback and Shannonn
Hi Rick, :) This was an excellent, informative and true report of your cuckold marriage. I liked it especially since there was no mention and exegeration of a twelve inch black cock. That convinced me that it is a true story. Your writing talents are a lot better than mine. Thank you for spending the time to type about your marriage. Excelent! :)

Reactions: DynamicFitHungBull, Gone, jaannapolska and 1 other person
enser said:
Hi Rick, :) This was an excellent, informative and true report of your cuckold marriage. I liked it especially since there was no mention and exegeration of a twelve inch black cock. That convinced me that it is a true story. Your writing talents are a lot better than mine. Thank you for spending the time to type about your marriage. Excelent! :)

Actually, Brenda has never been much of a "size queen." I am probably about average in length and thickness. According to Brenda, most of her boyfriends have also been about average--Except for Michael, who was significantly larger. However, for Brenda, the emotional connection and chemistry tends to be more important to sexual fulfilment than mundane physical attributes.

Reactions: Gone and Sandy Row
Very Interesting Story

The only thing I didn't fully appreciate was your wife bringing her lover to your home and having sex in your bed. To me thats a little insulting. She should have gone to a motel. But perhaps I'm just strange because I am fine with her cheating on you.

Reactions: DynamicFitHungBull
Hi Jeff,
There is nothing wrong with the wife taking her fucker into the master bedroom. It’s just another room; it was not blessed by the pope or the priest. We called our bedroom, our “workshop” and we did a lot of fancy work there. I actually preferred she went in our bedroom with our friend. That’s the safest place to be, most of the time we had a juicy threesome or I could hear or watch them. We have a king-size bed, lots of room, and at times we slept there together with her fucker.

My wife is also exclusive with her boyfriend. Its tough but very erotic.I know the boyfriend even though he does not know I know about them. He also knows she has not given me any since their relationship started over 14 months ago. Right now its 84 to 0

Reactions: kristin4441, tinyasianhub and mjb0007bond
o1sunbeach said:
My wife is also exclusive with her boyfriend. Its tough but very erotic.I know the boyfriend even though he does not know I know about them. He also knows she has not given me any since their relationship started over 14 months ago. Right now its 84 to 0

In my situation, it's not about me being "cut off" or "denied" sex from my wife. In fact, Brenda has told me on numerous occasions that if I ever decided that I could not handle the arrangement, she would end her relationship with her boyfriend. Or, if I felt particularly in need of physical intimacy, she would break her "one man woman" nature and take care of my needs.

Brenda's exclusivity to her boyfriend, currently David, is a gift I give to her. We have both come to realize that for Brenda to truly feel fulfilled in a sexual relationship, she must focus all her sexuality towards ONE man. This is not to say that she loses her attraction to me when she has an affair. Rather, she achieves optimal satisfaction from her affair when she allows her boyfriend to become "her man" and she becomes "his woman." This is the way Brenda explains it, though I must admit that, as a man, I cannot totally relate to these feelings.

Because I love Brenda, and she is my soulmate and life partner, I am willing to temporarily take the sidelines and allow Brenda to attain the highest level of satisfaction possible from her outside relationships. Thus, allowing Brenda to be faithful to her boyfriend is not "denial," it is my gift to her. Sure, there are risks, but I have enough faith in our relationship to know that our marriage will always be Brenda's top priority. Besides, after Brenda's outside relationships fizzle out, I reap incredible benefits when our sex life resumes.

Rick

• Love
Reactions: topmenowplease, Thebeardedswitch and cynful
Thanks a lot for posting this beautiful love story!

• Haha
Reactions: powerful11
New Development

There's been a new development in our life. Last night, Brenda's current boyfriend, David, told Brenda that he and his wife had a big fight, and that they are now separated. David is, by the way, the second of Brenda's boyfriends who have been "in the loop" about the fact that I know and approve of Brenda's outside relationship.

This morning at breakfast, after David expressed his intention to move into a hotel, Brenda took me aside and asked if it would be okay to invite David to stay in our house for a week or two while he looks for a permanent place to live. Since David's estranged wife knows nothing of David and Brenda's relationship, the idea is that David would say that he was staying at a "buddy's" house (me) while looking for a place. I said that it would be okay, and offered to move my things downstairs, and let them have the master bedroom, after which Brenda gave me a big kiss and said, "Oh, thank you! You are the best!" To make David feel comfortable, at Brenda's request, I even extended the invitation to him personally, which he hesitantly accepted.

Well, now I am having some worries about what I may have gotten myself into. Up until now, Brenda would usually meet David at our house during the day on a weekend or during the week when he took the day off, and one time traveled wiith him out of town for three nights when he went to some training seminar. I cannot speculate how having David actually living with us will change the dynamic of our relationship.

In any case, I have already agreed and David is moving his things into our house as I write this. Maybe I am worried about nothing, as David is a really easy going fellow with no desire to "steal" Brenda away from me. On the other hand, it's going to be difficult seeing them go up the stairs each night, knowing that they will be making love and sleeping in our master bedroom. I am happy that the downstairs bedroom is far enough away from the master bedroom so I will not hear any "sounds of love." The thought of what their doing is enough to make me excited, but actually seeing or listening to it would be a bit much for me.

Rick
:confused:

• Love
Reactions: topmenowplease and speedy230
Master David

Hi Rick,
When I started to read your last post, at the second paragraph, I had to get up and go for a cup of coffee. This has never happened to me but I heard many times abut this happening and it very seldom worked out. If he moves in, it is most likely not for a week or two. He has conquered the master-bedroom , giving him the feeling that he is the master of the house. And the two or three weeks are most of the time for permanent. It is so convenient for her to have her fucker every night and don’t have to get out of the house and drive home again. You agreed to him moving in, so you can not withdraw your offer but be prepared that soon your wife might ask you to help David out with a very short term loan. You know he might need a bit of help to pay two month apartment rent and a month security . Once he has the money the deal falls through and he needs the money to buy a new car. Have an excuse ready. If you can, set a time limit that he can live with you . see if he offers any financial compensation for room and board.

I send you a story that I wrote some time ago. This is a true story. This happened about seventy or eighty years ago .

Long, long time ago, I was between six and ten years old there was a very successful bakery, patisserie in a town of fifty thousand inhabitants. Ever so often I could pick up bits and pieces of conversations from the adults. It was everybody’s entertainment to comment on the baker and his wives marriage.
The Baker, the husband, was rather small in appearance, always very busy in his bakeshop and he was horned. That was the expression then for what we nowadays call cucked. He got up at three o’clock in the morning and worked till six o’clock at night.
He had just enough time to wash himself and eat and sleep.
Business was excellent, but they had no money.
She had a gigolo. That’s what nowadays is referred to as a bull. He was a good looking well build male. He kept her warm in bed, the husband, cause he got up so early, slept on a floor below. Her fucker took in the morning, and in the evening the money out of the till. He needed it, to support his lifestyle of leisure. He frequented the café houses in town, he played tennis, even had a car. At that time only the very rich had an automobile. All this he earned by keeping the bakers wife happy in bed and her husband busy in his bake shop. Their marriage arrangement was the talk of the town, even at my age I got the message.

Oh Friend, have you made a mistake.

This moving in thing is something that only those seriously into abject wimping should consider. You have placed yourself almost at the door of your own house with bags packed.

I love the torture of hearing my bed and my wife getting a good working over a weekend, but he goes home at the end of it, and I get her back for full use myself.

We are different from you though in that she avoids exclusive pleasures like the plague, as she is basically a one-man woman. It avoids disagreements in our marriage.

Update

Well, David spent his first night at our house as our "roomie." We had a nice evening together. David bought some ribeye steaks and lobster tails, which I cooked on the grill. It was weird having the three of us at the dinner table, sitting together like a family. But there was no attempt at any humiliation or anything like that. In fact, it was like he was just a friend over for dinner.

Next, we watched a movie in the living room, with Brenda and David cuddling on the sofa and me on my big leather recliner. They weren't being overtly sexual, Brenda was just lying against David's chest with his arm around her. A couple of times she kissed him, but nothing sloppy. Around 10:30, Brenda announced, "time for bed," and gave me a little smile and wink. She got up, gave me a rather sisterly kiss, took David by the hand and led him upstairs to our bedroom. I stayed in one of the the downstairs bedrooms.

It took me a long time to get to sleep. I kept picturing David and Brenda in bed together, making love. It was difficult, but then I remembered that this was a gift I was giving her out of love. I then masterbated and fell asleep.

The next morning, I awoke to the sound of David cooking breakfast. Brenda was still upstairs, so we had a chance to make some small talk. He thanked me again for "helping him out," but didn't really comment on the fact that he was sleeping with my wife. Nevertheless, I tried to make him feel comfortable, and just talked sports.

Brenda came down in her robe with a big smile on her face. When David went to the bathroom, she surprised me with a nice, sloppy kiss, which made all my blood rush to my loins.

I didn't have to go to work until late morning, while David had to leave early. This gave Brenda and I a chance to go up to the master bedroom and cuddle together. We didn't do anything sexual, but I was getting hard anyway. I asked Brenda how her night with David was, and she told me that they were making love until 1:00 AM, and slept in each other's arms. I told Brenda that I was happy that she was so fulfilled, and she smiled and told me that she loves me now more than ever.

I know it seems like this situation is putting my marriage in danger, but I don't think so. David is bending over backwards to pull his load, financially and otherwise. He has also been actively scouring the papers for apartments, and even made an appointment to see one. I don't see any signs of him wanting to live with us indefinitely. Still, it sure is weird watching your wife go hand-in-hand upstairs to the master bedroom with her boyfriend, to whom she is always faithful.

Rick

I agree you're taking a big risk, but clearly your wife likes it. So far, so good.

Rick aka Radicalguy,

Thanks for your interesting and erotic post. Re.:

radicalguy said:
I am not a very good writer, but I would like to share how our marriage has evolved...

and:

radicalguy said:
....I guess my writing talents are not as developed as others.

I can tell you for sure your writing talents are very good. Your words are spelled correctly, your sentences are grammatically correct, and your paragraphs are well-constructed, each developing a coherent train of thought. On the whole, your story is very articulate. Your omission of what might be called "excessive sexual detail," for instance, resulted in a gradual buildup of erotic tension. As a writer, I'd say you're considerably better than you seem to think you are.

You're also a very generous man with respect to accommodating your wife's need to take lovers, including her need for exclusive sex with her lovers (no sex with you) while you remain faithful to her. You're an enlightened husband.

I agree with those who point out that you're taking a big risk by allowing your wife's current lover to live in your home with you. Obviously, though, it's a done deal. You seem to be OK with it (so far), and it sounds like your wife likes it.

Best wishes to both of you—

Custer

I certainly hope that you think long and hard on this one, because by the sounds, you might have to have your bags packed sooner than later.:confused:

And David makes three...

Well, David has gotten well settled in our home, and everything is going smoothly. The one thing that changed noticably is that David has gotten much more comfortable about his displays of affection for Brenda. At first, he seemed nervous with me watching, but now he hugs and kisses Brenda as if I were not there. There is never any hint of disrespect or attempts at humiliation. It's just understood that Brenda's sexuality belongs to David now.

Also, the frequency of sexual intimacy between Brenda and David has significantly increased. Although I was a bit hesitant at first, I have now been quietly going upstairs after everyone retires for the evening to hear the sounds of lovemaking coming from the master bedroom. This gives me an indescribable feeling in the pit of my gut, and a raging hardon... which I have been taking care of in the privacy of my bedrooom.

Still, Brenda is just as affectionate towards me as always, though not so much in front of David. When David spent the night at the beach Saturday night, Brenda and I slept together in our master bedroom. Since I have accepted Brenda's need to remain sexually faithful to David, we didn't have sex, but we held each other close all night long. To me, this was almost as good as sex.

It is still clear that David does not want this to be a permanent arrangement, as he has been actively looking for an apartment. But it sure seems that he wants to get as much out of the situation as he can before he moves.

Rick

Reactions: Luiscn
Expanding your relationship in a way your wife (and you) may find satisfying...

Rick,

Thanks for your interesting update. Regarding your comments:

radicalguy said:
Well, David has gotten well settled in our home and everything is going smoothly. The one thing that changed noticably is that David has gotten much more comfortable about his displays of affection for Brenda. .... Also, the frequency of sexual intimacy between Brenda and David has significantly increased.

Excellent. It's good for your wife to realize she can accommodate herself without difficulty to substantially more sex with her lover.

radicalguy said:
Although I was a bit hesitant at first, I have now been quietly going upstairs after everyone retires for the evening to hear the sounds of lovemaking coming from the master bedroom. This gives me an indescribable feeling in the pit of my gut, and a raging hardon... which I have been taking care of in the privacy of my bedrooom.

This too is good. It's important for your bedroom to be within earshot of your wife's master bedroom, so you can hear her sounds of pleasure as she fucks her lover.

Have you considered obtaining a "baby monitor" (i.e., one-way intercom) to place near your wife's bed, so you can clearly hear their passionate whispers and *all* the sounds of their fucking?

radicalguy said:
Still, Brenda is just as affectionate towards me as always, though not so much in front of David. When David spent the night at the beach Saturday night, Brenda and I slept together in our master bedroom. Since I have accepted Brenda's need to remain sexually faithful to David, we didn't have sex, but we held each other close all night long. To me, this was almost as good as sex.

That's very sweet of Brenda. It sounds like she's good to you.

Regarding your past (as well as present) experience: the three- to five-month time periods during which your wife denies you all sexual contact because she has a lover strike me as rather long dry spells. Also, Brenda is denying herself one of the traditional benefits of a cuckold husband. To increase her awareness of a possibility with potential for increasing her satisfaction with you, you might suggest

The Fine Art of Queening

to her. You might also suggest she interpret the last sentences in slightly-revised form: "The modern woman always has at least two men: one or more lovers whom she takes in whatever ways please her, and a husband to queen."

Brenda, in other words, could enjoy the pleasures of queening you after each tryst with her lover while not violating her need to remain sexually faithful to him. This would also confer the benefit of enabling you to feel more erotically connected to her. It would, I suggest, increase her satisfaction with you if she regularly avails herself of you in this way, and would increase your satisfaction through recognition that you are assisting directly, so to speak, with her enjoyment of her lovers.

You might also consider suggesting to Brenda that she could increase her enjoyment of this activity if she were to ask you to purchase a "queening stool" for her use. See, for example:

Queening - Face Sitting History

(There are other sources; google "queening stools.")

Best wishes to both of you—

Custer

I think in your position I'd be tempted to keep it as it is. The bull living with you seems like the perfect ideal!

Custer Laststand said:
Rick,
Brenda, in other words, could enjoy the pleasures of queening you after each tryst with her lover while not violating her need to remain sexually faithful to him. This would also confer the benefit of enabling you to feel more erotically connected to her. It would, I suggest, increase her satisfaction with you if she regularly avails herself of you in this way, and would increase your satisfaction through recognition that you are assisting directly, so to speak, with her enjoyment of her lovers.

You might also consider suggesting to Brenda that she could increase her enjoyment of this activity if she were to ask you to purchase a "queening stool" for her use. See, for example:
Custer

That sounds very erotic, but it wouldn't work in my situation. Brenda is, in most respects, a rather simple and old fashioned woman. We don't do the humiliation thing. As for face sitting, etc., I would really love that, but Brenda's idea of being sexually "faithful" to her boyfriend means that she has a sexual relationship only with him. Our sexual relationship is on hold.

In other words, for Brenda, sex is an "all or none" concept. She even feels that she should permit only David to see her naked as long as she belongs to him sexually. As in the past, however, I expect that once David becomes history, Brenda and I will be back to jumping each other like rabbits.

Rick

Perhaps your wife is more complex than you think....

Rick,

radicalguy said:
As for face sitting, etc., I would really love that...

Cool....

radicalguy said:
[But although it] sounds very erotic, it wouldn't work in my situation. Brenda is, in most respects, a rather simple and old fashioned woman.

Unfortunate.... but an interesting juxtaposition of personality characteristics.

Given that your wife is cuckolding you with abandon, having invited her lover to live with her in your home (albeit temporarily) (you hope).... which does not seem characteristic, exactly, of a woman who views herself as a "traditional, old-fashioned" wife.... when and how did Brenda transition you, as it were, from the status of her "traditional husband" to her "cuckold husband"?

Is it possible Brenda has great potential as a cuckoldress, beneath the surface, that you are ******* of? And that your view of her as an "old fashioned, traditional wife" (in all other respects) is something you are projecting onto her — and which she goes along with, because she thinks it is more acceptable to be your cuckoldress (in your eyes) if she conforms to your expectations in these other respects?

—Custer

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.