Wife Exclusive to BF for awhile... Then back to me (REAL)

• Thread starterradicalguy
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another Update!

Hi Folks,

I have a significant new event to tell y'all about, but have just a few minutes while Brenda is at the store,

Brenda had been planning to accompany me to Florida this upcoming week, where I am attending a work-related event. We are flying out on Sunday and returning next Friday. For the past couple of weeks, Brenda had been mentioning how much she will be missing Andy while we are gone, though she is looking forward to the vacation and being around me. A few days ago, I casually suggested, "Hey, you can bring Andy along, if you want, as long as we are all in the same room." I said this in a half joking way, since I never seriously thought Brenda (or Andy) would go along with the idea of the three of us sharing a hotel room.

Well, last night when we were in bed cuddling (Andy was working late), Brenda asked me, "Were you serious about us inviting Andy along with us?"

I responded, "Well sure, but I don't want to be alone in a hotel room. I want to be with you, but it's okay if Andy is with us. Don't worry, I'll keep my eyes closed." At that, I sort of winked and chuckled.

Well, Andy and Brenda were together at our house (fucking, of course) earlier today before Andy had to go to work. When I got home about two hours ago, Brenda was all excited and said, "I need to tell you something. Andy is taking off work and will come with us to Florida!" She also confirmed that neither her nor Andy have any qualms about the three of us staying in the hotel room together, but requested that we get a room with two beds, so she and Andy can be in bed together, with me in the other bed. :eek:

Folks, I am absolutely floored! I am speechless! I have never in the past been is the same room with Brenda and one of her lovers while they are making love, so this will be a first. Brenda is a bit shy about me actually watching her have sex with someone, but she indicated that, since she knows I can hear them when they are together in our bedroom, she will have no issue with making love with Andy in the same bedroom, as long as I roll over on my side and not watch. For some reason, Andy is not shy in this regard, and couldn't care less about whether I am present or not.

I am so excited about this new development! Okay, sure, it's not as great as being able to watch, but I will be able to hear every grunt, every kiss, every whisper of "I love you" with absolute clarity. On the other hand, there seems to be an element of inherent humiliation in all of this. Being a husband in the bed next to my wife fucking her boyfriend seems quite different than simply being in another room, or even listening through the door. It's more "in my face," so to speak, even though my "face" will be pointing the other direction.

This trip will certainly mark a turning point. I have no idea what to expect. I'll keep you updated as things unfold.

Rick :)

Reactions: cuckhub and orlandoflorida
Hi, Andy.
I just read your last entry, posted on Sep. 27, 2012. That's more than 6 months ago.

In it you were excited to be going on a week vacation with Brenda to Fla. and had also invited Andy along, so Brenda wouldn't miss him.

I, and I'm sure many others, were interested to read how the sleeping arrangements worked out with Brenda & Andy in one bed and you in the other, instructed to not watch them 'make love', in the same hotel room. (not something I could do, I know)

Please give us an update, and assure us that all is well with you and Brenda.

Thanks, Harry

Yes What Harry said

Status
Not open for further replies.