• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife Exclusive to BF for awhile... Then back to me (REAL)

• Thread starterradicalguy
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see a risk to your marriage, in fact it should continue to get stronger because neither of you have broken the rules of your agreement.

I enjoyed looking at the queening web page, because it demonstrates that morality was a lot different a 1,000 years ago.

Queening could teach men how to orally satisfy a woman.

???

How is every little ting at your house. Is David still in the master bedroom, Does he need a bit of a financial help, for two months rent and a month of security?

Recent Events

enser said:
How is every little ting at your house. Is David still in the master bedroom, Does he need a bit of a financial help, for two months rent and a month of security?

Yes, David is still staying with Brenda in the master bedroom. No, he never seeks any financial help. He is quite financially stable, though not rich. David works for the federal government at a GS-14 pay grade. He has offered on numerous occasions to pay rent, but I would personally prefer that he maintain his status as a "guest" rather than paying tenant. Nevertheless, David has frequently shown his gratitude by regularly bringing home groceries, doing some handyman stuff around the house, and sometimes fixing dinner. (He's an excellent cook!)

A few days ago, however, David and Brenda got into a bit of a fight. Around 2:00 AM, Brenda came into my bedroom crying, asking me if she could sleep with me in my bed. I let her in, and held her in my arms. After David and Brenda made love that evening, during their "pillow talk," David mentioned that he had spent some "romantic time" with his estranged wife a few days earlier.

Brenda was furious that David had "cheated" on her. David assured Brenda that it was a one-time thing, and that they had simply experienced a temporary amourous feeling while they were sharing some pleasant memories. However, Brenda felt betrayed, mostly because it took him so long to mention the incident to her. So, we ended up spending the night sleeping in each other's arms. Feeling her body against me gave me a rock-hard erection, which Brenda made worse when she pushed her pelvis against mine. Nevertheless, I resisted the temptation to take advantage of the situation, and simply held her in a loving and comforting way.

The next morning, David and Brenda went into the loving room to talk, and were making out like high school sweethearts within the hour. Since then, David and Brenda have been back to sleeping (and making love) togather in the master bedroom.

A couple of days ago, Brenda confided in me that if I had started touching her in a sexual way when she was in my room, we would have certainly ended up making love. She thanked me for being "strong" and not pushing things, since it would have later made her feel horrible for being "unfaithful" to David, despite her feelings of anger towards him. Interestingly, Brenda told me that, though things are now going well between her and David, she looks forward to the day that will inevitably come when David and her part ways, and I again take my place as Brenda's exclusive lover.

Also, yesterday David signed a lease to rent a town house only a few blocks away, but won't be able to move in until July 1. So, it would appear that he will be living with Brenda and I for a few more weeks.

Rick

Hi Rick
Once the wives boyfriend moves in, into the home of his married girlfriend, that usually spells trouble. But its also true that there is no rule without exception. Let’s hope that David is this exception. If he signed a contract to purchase a house, it could be that he disappears out of your bedroom. But there is still the possibility, if this house is not to far from yours that your wife will spend many nights at his place and you will have to wait for a long time to enjoy her pussy again.
Please keep us informed how this developes enser@rogers.com

Brenda's pussy currently belongs exclusively to David, and that will mean that Rick should not even see her nakedness until such time as Brenda/David have ceased to be a loving couple. Brenda has hinted that she is looking forward to being a wife again to Rick in the future, and in the fullness of time this will happen and Rick/Brenda will discover their marriage is much stronger from the temporary diversion with David.

Many marriages would benefit from "time out" with the wife having a decent fling before coming back to a husband who has waited for her to explore the itch.

Brenda belongs to David, but I still belong to her

Hi Folks,

I just thought I'd drop in and give y'all the latest...

Last night, David was out of town on business, so Brenda and I had some quality time together. We cuddled all night long. It's amazing how turned on I get from even the slightest physical contact with Brenda. Feeling her breasts pushed against my chest made my heart race, even though she was wearing her nightie.

Before we fell asleep, Brenda asked me if I have been tempted to have an affair with another woman, since she knows that I have a very healthy libido. She told me that although she could understand such a temptation, she could not handle me being intimate with anyone else. She realizes that her attitude is rather unfair, but she expressed her feeling that my remaining faithful to her is the "glue" that keeps our marriage solid.

I assured Brenda that, although I understand and accept the fact that her sexuality currently belongs to David, and that she needs to remain sexually faithful to him, I nevertheless still belong exclusively to her, sexually and otherwise. Brenda is my life, my queen, and my soulmate; and I know that her relationship with David will run its course, and that our physical intimacy will again return with a renewed fire-like passion.

Rick

Update

Hi Folks,

Here's the latest update... Much to Brenda's dismay, David moved to his own apartment a few days ago. She spent the night with him at his place his first night there, and spent yesterday evening with him.

Brenda is still David's woman in a sexual sense, but we are now back to sleeping together in the master bedroom most nights. It feels so good to be able to fall asleep with her in my arms, but I love her too much to make her feel pressured to return to me sexually. Indeed, I find it much more exciting to allow things to run their course naturally. With her past boyfriends, it's always been Brenda who initiated our return to sexual intimacy after her affair ended and she had a chance to sort of mourn the loss.

For example, Brenda's last affair with Michael lasted about 5 months when he was relocated in his job with the Navy. For about 2 weeks she clung to me at night without us being sexual, and even though I was aching to ravish her, I just maintained my role as her "rock," her soulmate, and trusted life partner. I would just squeeze her body against me, feeling her bosom and heartbeat against my chest. She would fall asleep using me as a pillow, while I stayed awake in a painfully aroused state. Then, late one night, I awoke to the sensation of Brenda going down on me, after which she went crazy like a wild woman, climbed on top, and rode me to the most exquisite climax I can remember. After that night, me made love usually every day--sometimes 2-3 times a day--until David came along 8 months later.

She's been sexually exclusive to David for about 3 months now, but their relationship is showing no signs of waning. However, I am not worried, as she has always returned to me in every sense--eventually.

Rick

Last edited by a moderator:
You can make a time judgement by considering how her lover earns his living.

Rick,

Thanks for the update.

radicalguy said:
..... For example, Brenda's last affair with Michael lasted about 5 months when he was relocated in his job with the Navy. ..... She's been sexually exclusive to David for about 3 months now, but their relationship is showing no signs of waning. However, I am not worried, as she has always returned to me in every sense--eventually.

You haven't commented on what David does for a living, but you might be able to make a judgement re. whether and when he is likely to "move on" on that basis. If he's in the military (like Michael), his max time in your area will likely be two years from when he first moved there. If he works for a nationwide or global corporation, he will likely be transferred at some point (if he's considered at all promising), because "moving up" in a corporation usually requires getting experience with their various branches and operations around the country or world. If his work is of a local nature — say, he's a dentist, a teacher, or owns a small business in your area — he may not ever leave town.

In the latter case, and since David made it a point to buy a residence nearby, your wife's affair with him could be indefinite -- although it may wax and wane over the years.

What is your outlook, from this point of view?

—Custer

Latest update

Hi Folks,

Things are still going strong between Brenda and David since my last post. A couple of weeks ago, there was a bit of tension between them, but it's been worked out. Apparently, David started getting jealous about the fact that Brenda and I sleep and cuddle together when she's not with him. This was strange, since Brenda is exclusive to him because of *her* needs, not his.

Brenda is not one who likes to be pressured or controlled, so she laid down the law. She reminded David that I am her husband and, as such, the most important person in her life. She refused to allow David to control her, and he later came by the house and apologized to both of us. He said that he was under some stress because of the legal battles with his wife regarding their pending divorce, and had forgotten how committed Brenda was to her marriage.

Well, Brenda was so happy that David acknowledged his error, she threw her arms around him and gave him a big kiss. The three of us then had some barbecue steaks, after which Brenda led David upstairs to our bedroom, and as usual when he visits, I stayed in the downstairs bedroom. The next morning, I had to leave early for work, which required me to go into the bedroom to get some fresh clothes. I tip-toed into the room so as not to wake them. I cannot describe the queasy feeling I had in the pit of my gut when I observed my wife and David sleeping soundly, snuggled in each other’s arms under the covers, obviously naked.

Since then, David has been sleeping over about every other night. When Brenda and I sleep together, we are closer and more intimate than ever, except not in a sexual way. I love to nuzzle my face against her bosom, which gives me a sense of comfort and spiritual security that no words can describe. Still, it’s understood that, for the present, she is belongs to David in a sexual sense, and she feels the unexplainable “primal” (her word) need to remain sexually faithful to him.

Brenda has told me on several occasions that if I ever found her sexual exclusivity to David to be intolerable or hurtful, she would end her relationship with him without hesitation in order to reconnect with me sexually. It’s just that something inside her won’t let her be sexually intimate with two men at the same time. Nevertheless, I have given her this gift, so I will be patient and let Brenda’s relationship with David run its course.

Interestingly, Brenda still gets jealous when she catches me “checking out” other attractive women, even though I would never cheat on her. She doesn’t attempt to justify herself, as she knows this would be impossible. It’s just understood that the fact that she belongs to David sexually does not change the fact that I still belong exclusively to Brenda. Well, in a way, I like it when she is jealous, since it shows how much I really matter to her, and that our marriage of utmost importance.

Rick

Reactions: Luiscn
A Lot Has Happened!

Hi Folks,

Sorry I have taken so long to give you an update on things. A lot has happened, but I've been too busy to write about everything...

About a month ago, David confided in Brenda that he spent the night with his estranged wife (they have a divorce pending) and that they were intimate. He wasn't sure whether it was an isolated thing or if they were possibly on the road to a reconcilliation. Brenda was devastated and immediately broke off her relationship with David.

During the week that followed, Brenda was depressed and crying all the time, and clung to me tightly every night as I comforted her. As in the past, I didn't want to make the first move towards resuming our sexual relationship, but rather waited for her to complete the grieving process over her loss of David. I held her, massaged her back, and made sure she knew that I always loved her and would never leave. David kept calling, but Brenda didn't want to speak to him, and I just passed along that message.

About a week after Brenda's breakup with David, as I was holding (spooning) her at night, she turned around, gave me a deep kiss, and said, "I want you, please, I need you now." After that, we made love more passionately and emotionally than I can remember. For the next week-and-a-half, Brenda was insatiable, and we made love an average of 2-3 times a day. I was in heaven!

Two-and-a-half-weeks after the breakup, I had to go out of town on business for a few days. When I returned, it was late in the evening and Brenda was in bed. I climbed into bed with her, and started to caress her breasts and pussy. At first, she was responsive, but then she awoke, gave me a kiss, gently pushed my hands back, and said, "We need to talk."

Turns out that, after I was gone a day, David stopped by the house and begged Brenda to resume their relationship. At first, she balked, but David assured her that he now knew that things were over between him and his wife. To make a long story short, Brenda just couldn't resist him. They made love in our bed every night I was gone, except the night I returned, since Brenda wanted to break the news to me "gently." She didn't want to tell me over the phone, so she had been mum about everything when I called her.

Brenda has assured me that she is more committed to our marriage than ever, but she wants to "be there" for David at least until his divorce is finalized, and Brenda's and David's relationship goes its course and ends "naturally." Brenda told me that she wanted to resume her relationship with David, but offered to cut things off with him forever if I asked her to do so. I told her that I wanted whatever she wanted, and that I would be patient. When I said that, her eyes lit up, she gave me a big kiss, and told me that I was the "best husband in the world."

Now, Brenda has returned to being sexually faithful and exclusive to David, and he is apparently faithful to her. So, it would seem that Brenda will belong exclusively to David, in a sexual sense, for at least another couple of months. As I said before, that is just how she is wired. She needs to sexually "belong" to only one man at a time, even though she belongs to me as my wife in every other sense.

David has been coming over about 2-3 times a week to be with Brenda, plus two weekends he has stayed in our house (while I stayed in the extra bedroom). As for me, this has been a rather frustrating experience, but I am not complaining. It gives me pleasure to see Brenda happy. And I must admit, I feel pleasure vicariously when I hear the "sounds of love" between Brenda and David. When David is not staying over, Brenda and I still cuddle and kiss, which gives both of us a sense of satisfaction in an indescribable sense.

Well, that's my update. I'll post again if anything changes--or not.

Rick

Update

Well folks, a lot has happened since my last post. In late October, David and Brenda took a vacation together to Florida, and apparently had a wonderful time. When they returned, however, something seemed slightly "off." I couldn't put my finger on it, but Brenda seemed to be a bit stressed, though she would not talk about it. For the next couple of weeks, David was spending more than half of his time at our place, and I was traveling a lot out of town.

In mid-November, while I was in Chicago on business, I received a message that David had called me, and wanted me to call him back. This was quite a surprise, as we rarely would talk on the phone one-on-one, though we were always friendly when the three of us were together. When I called David back, he said that he needed to "bare his soul" to me in a way that he would feel uncomfortable doing so in person. David told me that he wanted to speak with me *before* approaching Brenda with what he had to say out of "respect" for me. I responded, "What the hell are you talking about?"

The long and short of it was that David had fallen in love with Brenda, and wanted to have her 100 percent as his woman. David had gotten the impression, based on my allowing him exclusive sexual access to Brenda, that neither Brenda nor I were happy being married to each other, and were simply afraid to "let go." So, David called me to ask me to consider "stepping aside" and having the "courage" to end the marriage, rather than putting Brenda in the uncomfortable position of choosing between the two of us. Then, he had the NERVE to ask me not to tell Brenda about his call! Well, at that point, I hung up the phone, cut short my trip, checked out of my hotel, and caught a red-eye back home.

When I arrived home, Brenda was sitting in our living room sofa with the lights out. She then told me, "We need to talk." Naturally, I believed the worst, and thought that Brenda was going to dump me. Now, I feel ashamed that I had so little faith in Brenda, or in the strength of our marriage.

Brenda told me that David had just left about 2 hours before I got home, and that he had tried to get her to leave the marriage to go live with him. She then said that, with those words spoken, she knew without a doubt that she never wanted to see David again. In fact, she said that, in the past weeks, he had become overly "clingy" and possessive of her, and even got mad one time when she was having an innocent, friendly chat with a guy near the hotel pool when they were on vacation. But once David tried to force her to, in effect, choose between him and her marriage, Brenda knew that there was no way their relationship could continue. After she explained all this, my eye swelled up with tears. Then, Brenda smiled, kissed me on the lips, and said, "Rick, you are the man I want to spend my life with, don't you know that?"

Surprisingly, Brenda didn't need her normal "mourning period" after ending her relationship with David. After our talk, she took me by the hand, led me to our bedroom, and said "I need you!"... And we made passionate love several times in a row.

David contacted Brenda several days later in an attempt to do an "about face" and return to their old relationship, but she would have nothing to do with him. She said that once a guy crosses a certain line, and disrespects her marriage, then "that is that." When David asked if they could be "friends," Brenda told him that she never wanted to see his face, or hear his voice, ever again.

God, I love Brenda! I feel so ashamed that I could ever doubt her loyalty. In any case, since her breakup with David, Brenda and I have been like newlyweds, making love every day, sometimes more. We don't know whether Brenda will want to have another affair, but I'm not worried about it. She has proven to me that our marriage will survive anything. If, down the road, Brenda wants to have another fling, with us having a sexual "break," that will be fine by me.

So, for now, I guess Brenda and I are a typical bring vanilla married couple, certainly nothing anyone would want to read about here. But if things change, I will let y'all know. Take care, everyone.

Rick

Reactions: tinyasianhub and Luiscn
Congrats on getting your wife back. Cuckolding can be tough on a marriage, and it doesn't always work out for the best for people in this lifestyle, so having a wife whose love you can take to the bank, regardless of who she's fucking, is truly priceless.

I've been reading your story as it has been progressing, it's been very good and you're a good writer. About the last entry though, imagine if things had went the other way, and she had left you for David... I don't know about you, but I think that would be the ultimate experience. very hot

Rick,

Good to hear from you again.

radicalguy said:
.... In late October, David and Brenda took a vacation together to Florida and apparently had a wonderful time. When they returned, however, something seemed slightly "off." I couldn't put my finger on it, but Brenda seemed to be a bit stressed ....

That's interesting, but not surprising. When your wife took a "vacation" with her lover, such that she and he were together 24 hrs/day and had to come to agreement re. pretty much everything they did for a full week, that was more-or-less guaranteed to bring out whatever underlying tensions there were between them — and it sounds like that happened. Vacations and other joint trips of somewhat long duration are, in reality, rather strong tests of relationships.

radicalguy said:
When I called David back, he said he needed to "bare his soul" to me in a way he would feel uncomfortable doing in person.

Meaning, he was afraid to talk with you face to face.

radicalguy said:
David told me that he wanted to speak with me *before* approaching Brenda with what he had to say out of "respect" for me. ....

Yeah, yeah.... meaning, he wanted to cover his flanks by making sure, in advance, you weren't likely to do anything drastic.

radicalguy said:
So, David called me to ask me to consider "stepping aside" and having the "courage" to end the marriage, rather than putting Brenda in the uncomfortable position of choosing between the two of us.

Awright, I like it. This must be a classic example of male hubris. Your wife's lover was fully confident he knew what your wife's thoughts and feelings were vis-a-vis him AND you without bothering to ask her....

radicalguy said:
When I arrived home, Brenda was sitting in our living room sofa with the lights out. She then told me, "We need to talk."

Oh-oh. The words every man most dreads hearing from his wife: "We need to talk...."

radicalguy said:
Brenda told me that David left about 2 hours before I got home, and he had tried to get her to leave [me] to go live with him. She then said, with those words spoken, she knew without a doubt she never wanted to see David again. ....

Whew. Dodged another bullet....

radicalguy said:
Surprisingly, Brenda didn't need her normal "mourning period" after ending her relationship with David. After our talk, she took me by the hand, led me to our bedroom, and said "I need you!"... And we made passionate love several times in a row.

Sounds like there was a lot of pent-up anxiety about your relationship on her part, as well as on your part....

radicalguy said:
David contacted Brenda several days later in an attempt to do an "about face" and return to their old relationship, but she would have nothing to do with him. She said that once a guy crosses a certain line, and disrespects her marriage, then "that is that." When David asked if they could be "friends," Brenda told him that she never wanted to see his face, or hear his voice, ever again.

That's interesting. I've never told a former woman friend I "never wanted to see her face or hear her voice ever again." I would consider that a very hurtful thing to say. Speaking of which, today I received a Christmas card and letter from a woman I was close to, so to speak, for about a year 40 years ago. (She's married to someone else and lives over 2000 miles away.) So I called her using "Skype" (i.e., almost for free), and talked with her for about 45 minutes.

radicalguy said:
.... We don't know whether Brenda will want to have another affair, but I'm not worried about it. She has proven to me our marriage can survive anything. If, down the road, she wants to have another fling with us having a sexual "break," that will be fine by me.

Cool.... good to hear this worked out well for both of you.

Thanks for the update—

Custer

Custer Laststand said:
That's interesting. I've never told a former woman friend I "never wanted to see her face or hear her voice ever again." I would consider that a very hurtful thing to say.

Agreed, but what David did was extremely disrespectful of both Rick and Brenda. Presumably he knew the rules of the arrangement before he entered, and he chose to violate no fewer than one of those rules. While harsh, I think Brenda had every right to make that statement, full well knowing the consequences.

And, Rick, I second Custer's thanks for the update. It's a wonderful story.

Hi. I've just read this thread from start to finish. It is a great story of true love and devotion. Your love of her is truely admirable, but she has shown that you are te true love of her life. When she takes a lover, she is exclusive to him, but if there is any threat to you marriage she will break the relationship.
I feel it will only be a matter of time before she takes another lover, and there is always danger when that happens, but I think that you will look forward to the end of it and getting your loving wife back in your arms in a sexual way once again.
Best of luck for the future.

Well, here we go again!

Hi Folks, it's been awhile since I've posted, mostly because there hasn't been much to write about. Since Brenda's breakup with David, Brenda and I have been as passionate as rabbits. She's such an incredible wife. I feel so lucky to have a lady who enjoys taking the initiative, often waking me up in the middle of the night with her mouth on my cock, and then climbing on top to ride me to ecstasy.

Well, all that changed about three weeks ago when she met Wendell, an Air Force guy she met at a class she was taking. At first, when Wendell started flirting, Brenda sort of brushed him off. Then, about two weeks ago, at dinner, Brenda told me about him, and confided that she found him attractive. She told me about his flirting, but added that she should ignore him because she didn't want me to have to go through another David situation. However, I could tell that this guy had stuck in Brenda's mind, so I told her that maybe we could avoid any unpleasantries if she would be totally up front with him about our marriage.

A few days later, Brenda asked if I minded if she would go out with Wendell for a couple of drinks, so I gave my okay, but reminded her that before she lets anything develop, she needs to make sure he understands her level of commitment to her marriage. Of course, Brenda agreed.

Nothing much happened that first "date." Brenda said that they talked about almost everything, when Wendell reached over and kissed her--just a peck. At that point, Brenda told him about our unique sort of marriage, and made it clear that she would never allow anything in threaten it. At first, Wendell was a bit weirded out, but ultimately said that he was happy about it because he was certainly not looking to be in any sort of committed relationship.

About a week ago, Brenda decided that she wanted to have a "fling" with Wendell and asked me if it was okay. Of course, we both understood the ramifications of such a fling--that as long as she was engaged in a sexual relationship with Wendell, she needed to remain exclusive to him. As I have discussed in my previous posts, Brenda just isn't "wired" to bounce back and forth between men sexually--that leaves her feeling confused and disconnected somehow. She needs to connect with one man sexually for whatever period of time the relationship ends up being, and needs to feel like she "belongs" only to him, in a sexual sense.

Once Brenda and I decided that she should go ahead and have her "fling," she was so happy that we celebrated by making hot--steaming hot--passionate love with each other. We both knew, without saying so, that this would be our final coupling until she was through with Wendell. I must admit, the idea made me very aroused.

Well, Brenda finally made love with Wendell last Saturday night at a hotel. (He has roommates, and was still nervous about coming to our house.) Sunday night, Brenda and I spent the night cuddled together tightly, but it was understood that she was now Wendell's woman, in a sexual sense, so the only part of us that experience "intercourse" was our souls--she is, after all, always my wife and soulmate. Monday night, I was away on business, so Brenda invited Wendell to spend the night with her at our house--in our bed. I didn't sleep much that night at the hotel because my thoughts were occupied with pictures of Brenda and her other guy (although I still haven't met him).

Last night, Brenda shared with me everything about her and Wendell--how he makes her laugh, how he knows how to massage her legs, the way he kisses, and his tremendous stamina. She added, however, that Wendell was still a bit awkward due to his inexperience, but said, with a sparkle in her eye, "I'm sure he will learn." Oh, I forgot to mention--Wendell is only 24 years old, about 10 years younger than Brenda.

So, it looks like Wendell is a keeper. The next step will be when Brenda invites Wendell to our house for dinner, at which time I will get to meet him. After dinner, I'll probably go out bowling or something with friends, just to give Brenda and Wendell some alone time.

So, here we go again in my rollercoaster ride of a marriage.

Rick

Sounds like your wife's new lover is a good choice.

Rick,

Thanks for your interesting update.

radicalguy said:
I feel so lucky to have a lady who enjoys taking the initiative, often waking me up in the middle of the night with her mouth on my cock, and then climbing on top to ride me to ecstasy.

Yes, you are fortunate. It would be a plus if *many* women realized men are turned on by women who are sexually assertive and take the initiative.

radicalguy said:
Well, all that changed about three weeks ago when she met Wendell, an Air Force guy she met at a class she was taking.

Cool :cool:....

radicalguy said:
She told me about his flirting, but added that she should ignore him....

Yeah, yeah....

radicalguy said:
.... so I told her maybe we could avoid any unpleasantries if she would be totally up front with him about our marriage.

An excellent suggestion — good move.

radicalguy said:
[On her first date], Brenda told him about our unique sort of marriage and made it clear she would never allow anything in threaten it. At first, Wendell was a bit weirded out, but ultimately said he was happy about it because he was certainly not looking to be in any sort of committed relationship.

Good for Brenda. As a 24 year-old Air Force guy without much in the way of financial (or other) resources, it's unlikely Wendell viewed her as a potential wife, in any case — so her being straightforward had the effect of forcing him to be upfront, as well.

radicalguy said:
About a week ago, Brenda decided she wanted to have a "fling" with Wendell and asked me if it was okay. Of course, we both understood the ramifications....

Interesting relationship you and your adulterous wife have. As married women who like taking lovers go, she seems sort of.... um, well.... out of the ordinary. (Note I've resisted the urge to say "strange.")

radicalguy said:
Well, Brenda finally made love with Wendell last Saturday night at a hotel. (He has roommates, and was still nervous about coming to our house.)

Good. A hotel seems like the right way to go for an initial assignation.

radicalguy said:
Monday night, I was away on business, so Brenda invited Wendell to spend the night with her at our house--in our bed.

Also good. Fucking your wife in her home, in her marital bed, undoubtedly made it hotter for her new lover.

radicalguy said:
I didn't sleep much that night at the hotel because my thoughts were occupied with pictures of Brenda and her other guy (although I still haven't met him).

Yes, I would imagine. I suggest taking melatonin (say, about a 1 to 3 mg tablet) about one-half hour before you go to bed, when you know you're likely to have trouble sleeping and you also know you have to be "on track" and working the next day. It's a natural hormone — everyone's body makes it, but in decreasing amounts as you age. It tends to result in a restful nights sleep and one doesn't feel "drugged" in the morning. It's non-prescription and can be purchased over-the-counter in the "vitamins and supplements" section of supermarkets or health food stores. It also tends to counter jet-lag effectively, if you take about 1 mg per hour of time zone difference after you arrive and shortly before going to bed.

Since this probably seems like something of a commercial, I'll mention I'm not involved in the manufacture, distribution or sale of melatonin in any way. I've always been something of an insomniac, though. I've used it for many years, and find it works.

radicalguy said:
Last night, Brenda shared with me everything about her and Wendell--how he makes her laugh, how he knows how to massage her legs, the way he kisses, and his tremendous stamina. .... Wendell is only 24 years old, about 10 years younger than Brenda.

Great! There's a lot to be said for married women taking much younger men as lovers, and in particular for taking young military men because (1) they're in good physical condition and are horny as hell; (2) the military transfers their personnel frequently, usually every two years so everyone has experience in many different areas — thus, Brenda's affair with Wendell will be of limited duration; and (3) your wife is making a substantial contribution to Air Force morale. That's important.... she should feel good about it.

radicalguy said:
So, it looks like Wendell is a keeper. The next step will be when Brenda invites Wendell to our house for dinner, at which time I will get to meet him.

Or perhaps you should say, a temporary keeper. It's very good your wife invites her lovers to your home so you can meet them, get to know them and feel, in a sense, "connected" with her romantic adventures.

radicalguy said:
After dinner, I'll probably go out bowling or something with friends, just to give Brenda and Wendell some alone time.

You're clearly an understanding and tolerant cuckold. Perhaps later your wife will fuck her new lover in front of you, or while you sit in the hallway outside her marital bedroom, listening....

—Custer

Cool stories. I particulary like that she doesn't even want you to see her naked when she's "owned" sexually by other men. That's hot. I'd like that if I were remarried.

Thanks for sharing.

This was a wonderful story, and Brenda and David were an important experiment to test your availability as a cuckold. You are now ready to allow Brenda to take other lovers in the future if she ever chooses - and you will let her do that because she will always come back to you in the end.

The "one woman, one man" concept is very powerful to many women, as it is often difficult to split your love with different guys UNLESS you have periods of time when one guys has you exclusively for himself, and the other guy waits until his rostered time is available.

Mums have to split their love between husband and children on the basis of who needs it most at the time, and that is difficult to do without creating jealousy of one or more thinking they are not getting their fair share.

In the long run, letting a lover own a wife for a few months at a time, then returning to the husband for a few months before starting a new adventure, is probably good for marriages that have learnt to take each other for granted. It teaches husband to appreciate the contribution that his wife makes to his happiness, and if she is "restricted from him for awhile, he can discover quite quickly that he can't do without her. It re-focuses his mind on the fact that her happiness is more important than his, and if she is happy she will become more loving and attentive to him, even when her pussy is still being stroked by her lover and filled with his seed.

Many marriages need a Bull to keep the marriage honest and free from boredom and "taking each other for granted". A Bull can keep a husband on his toes and make him work harder to ensure his wife has a fulfilling life and that all her sexual potential is achieved. And while the Bull is filling in the gaps and sowing wild oats in the wife, the husband can be washing the Bull's car and weeding his garden and tending the organic vegetables that keep the Bull's cock primed with awesome lust. This frees the Bull up to have more energy to put more passion into the lovemaking service he provides the wife.

A husband who truly appreciates the value the Bulls add to his marriage, will always add an extra good waxing polishing shine to the Bull's car. It would be disrespectful for a husband to not make the car so shiny that one could use the car's surface as a mirror.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread