• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife Exclusive to BF for awhile... Then back to me (REAL)

• Thread starterradicalguy
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
With all due respect to Custer, I am so relieved you have never tried to pressure Brenda into giving you something she would rather not. In my opinion, so many relationships, cuckold or otherwise, become about fulfilling the husband's sexual needs and not the wife's.

Don't get me wrong, I love the pictures of 'queening', beautiful women, completely dominant, smothering men with their firm, shapely asses. Really hot. But when a woman says she is a one-man-woman, I just think in the long run, if the husband steps aside, then he benefits too. Steps aside, not out, as David suggested.

Your writing is great, your story even better because I get the your perspective without your influence. Because you have made her comfortable enough, I feel as if I am getting to know what Brenda wants personally, without filters. The only suggestion I have is do not hesitate to give us details! What does it sound like when you listen outside their door? What does she tell you of her lovers and what they do to her?

Keep up the good work and my best to your wife.

Hell yeah, this whole site is about the need of husbands, not the wife's! You know that!

Brenda and Wendell are going strong

Hi Folks,

My last post was just over 4 months ago, and Brenda had just started an affair with Wendell, a 24-year-old guy. Well, since my last update, their relationship has deepened and shows no signs of waning.

Shortly after my last post, Brenda had her "talk" with Wendell about our marriage, and the fact that I am completely okay with her having an outside sexual relationship, and she brought him home so we could all have dinner together. He was surprisingly understanding about our arrangement, though he couldn't understand why I was so willing to allow Brenda to be entirely sexually exclusive to him. I decided to make it easier for him to understand, so I made up a story for Wendell and told him that I am totally impotent, and that I want Brenda to be satisfied. In fact, I am certainly NOT impotent, but Brenda and I both felt this would make it easier for Wendell to rationalize, and would help him not feel guilty about making love with another man's wife.

Although Wendell shares an apartment with a roommate, he has been spending the majority of nights at our house and, as before, I have allow Brenda and Wendell to have our master bedroom upstairs, while I sleep in the downstairs guest room. Although I really miss having a sexual relationship with Brenda, I feel so very happy when I see her in the morning with a gleaming smile on her face. She always hugs and kisses me, expressing her gratitude over and over again.

On the nights that Wendell stays home, I feel very fulfilled holding Brenda in my arms all night long. Though it's understood that Brenda sexually "belongs" to Wendell for as long as their relationship continues, I do feel a connection to Brenda when we are "spooning" (wearing pajamas) and my erection presses against her ass. Sometimes, she teases me a bit by curling her ass upwards and pushing it against my erection in a way that my cock pushes ever so slightly into the crack of her ass. Occasionally, I get carried away and my hand moves onto Brenda's breast, but she gently moves my hand down to her waist.

As before, I do not consider Brenda's sexual exclusivity to Wendell to be "denial" or being "cut off." This is a gift I have given to Brenda because I know that Brenda cannot feel fulfilled by having sexual relationships with two men simultaneously. She must "immerse" herself sexually with only one man in order to truly enjoy herself. As she explains it, she has a primal need to "belong" to a man, to be his "property," so to speak. This is not a "submissive" sort of thing. She is just wired this way.

I have no doubts about Brenda's commitment to our marriage. She has made it clear that if I ever asked her to end things with Wendell, she would do so without hesitation, though it would be difficult for her. Knowing this, I am content to simply let Brenda have Wendell for as long as she wants, and simply let the relationship run its course. It will eventually end, and then Brenda and I will have a honeymoon once again.

Rick

all I have to say is that you are one Lucky Guy :p I wish I could be so lucky and enjoy the same type of relationship that you have with your wife!!!

Thanks

Trying said:
all I have to say is that you are one Lucky Guy :p I wish I could be so lucky and enjoy the same type of relationship that you have with your wife!!!

Well, it can be a bit frustrating at times, but yes, I feel very lucky to have Brenda.

The Grinch said:
I for one would, just once, try it and see if it actually happens.
I have tried the veto card and found it does not work as well as advertised.
in fact, it doesn't work at all...

Yeah, but she DOES come back to him FULLY every time an affair ends. I just don't think he needs to test the veto, just for testing's sake.

Grinch, my friend, you're projecting your bad experience on to Radical Guy, and it isn't fair. Fer instance, I don't project my trust in my wife on you, because, in your case, it ain't appropriate. You shouldn't trust your wife's motives...but I think Radical should trust his. She hasn't disappointed him yet (although she had the opportunity to, if she was like that).

T.

The Grinch said:

April and I have both used the veto card,,,,,,, never an issue. :cool:

You obviously have a great communication between you and your wife. This is good to have. I myself like as many cocks as I can have. But I prefer to play without the hubby in the room as I can really get into the whole fucking for my pleasure and not wonder how hubby is doing watching me. Don't get me wrong . Sometime I like to be fucked and sucking at the same time and in that case If i don't have another guy I will have hubby there with me.
Because of this there is no reason not to beleive that when her boyfriend decides he wants to move along you will be there and your wife knows that. She is getting to experience life while she is still young. There are many things I wished I had done/tried more when I was younger, But don't regret anything that I have tried.
I wish you both the best of luck.....:D
radicalguy said:
Hi Folks,

My last post was just over 4 months ago, and Brenda had just started an affair with Wendell, a 24-year-old guy. Well, since my last update, their relationship has deepened and shows no signs of waning.

Shortly after my last post, Brenda had her "talk" with Wendell about our marriage, and the fact that I am completely okay with her having an outside sexual relationship, and she brought him home so we could all have dinner together. He was surprisingly understanding about our arrangement, though he couldn't understand why I was so willing to allow Brenda to be entirely sexually exclusive to him. I decided to make it easier for him to understand, so I made up a story for Wendell and told him that I am totally impotent, and that I want Brenda to be satisfied. In fact, I am certainly NOT impotent, but Brenda and I both felt this would make it easier for Wendell to rationalize, and would help him not feel guilty about making love with another man's wife.

Although Wendell shares an apartment with a roommate, he has been spending the majority of nights at our house and, as before, I have allow Brenda and Wendell to have our master bedroom upstairs, while I sleep in the downstairs guest room. Although I really miss having a sexual relationship with Brenda, I feel so very happy when I see her in the morning with a gleaming smile on her face. She always hugs and kisses me, expressing her gratitude over and over again.

On the nights that Wendell stays home, I feel very fulfilled holding Brenda in my arms all night long. Though it's understood that Brenda sexually "belongs" to Wendell for as long as their relationship continues, I do feel a connection to Brenda when we are "spooning" (wearing pajamas) and my erection presses against her ass. Sometimes, she teases me a bit by curling her ass upwards and pushing it against my erection in a way that my cock pushes ever so slightly into the crack of her ass. Occasionally, I get carried away and my hand moves onto Brenda's breast, but she gently moves my hand down to her waist.

As before, I do not consider Brenda's sexual exclusivity to Wendell to be "denial" or being "cut off." This is a gift I have given to Brenda because I know that Brenda cannot feel fulfilled by having sexual relationships with two men simultaneously. She must "immerse" herself sexually with only one man in order to truly enjoy herself. As she explains it, she has a primal need to "belong" to a man, to be his "property," so to speak. This is not a "submissive" sort of thing. She is just wired this way.

I have no doubts about Brenda's commitment to our marriage. She has made it clear that if I ever asked her to end things with Wendell, she would do so without hesitation, though it would be difficult for her. Knowing this, I am content to simply let Brenda have Wendell for as long as she wants, and simply let the relationship run its course. It will eventually end, and then Brenda and I will have a honeymoon once again.

Rick

I have faith in our relationship

The Grinch said:

If I ever had any doubts about Brenda's commitment to our relationship, they were entirely put to rest when her previous lover, David, wanted her to leave me for him. Although Brenda was really in love with David, and their relationship was still going strong, Brenda decided to end things with him immediately. In fact, she refused to ever talk to him again.

I have no doubt that if Brenda were faced with a choice between Wendell and me, it would be no contest--Brenda would drop Wendell like a hot potato. But unless there were some very good reason, I would never make Brenda experience the pain of losing Wendell. Yes, she would do what I asked, but I know it would sadden her a great deal.

I would rather wait until their relationship ends in normal course. Until then, I will get my kicks listening at the bedroom door to Brenda and Wendell making love with a kind of passion that I can't believe. I have given Brenda this gift, and I will not take it away.

Rick

hotwifeapril said:
You obviously have a great communication between you and your wife. This is good to have. I myself like as many cocks as I can have. But I prefer to play without the hubby in the room as I can really get into the whole fucking for my pleasure and not wonder how hubby is doing watching me. Don't get me wrong . Sometime I like to be fucked and sucking at the same time and in that case If i don't have another guy I will have hubby there with me.
Because of this there is no reason not to beleive that when her boyfriend decides he wants to move along you will be there and your wife knows that. She is getting to experience life while she is still young. There are many things I wished I had done/tried more when I was younger, But don't regret anything that I have tried.
I wish you both the best of luck.....:D

I must admit that I would love to be in the room as Brenda ravishes Wendell, but I know she would feel that my presence would somehow cheapen her and her relationship.

Brenda does not simply "fuck" Wendell, she makes love with him. They are having a full-blown love affair, not just a series of encounters. For now, she belongs to Wendell 100 percent in a sexual sense, though she belongs to me (and I to her) as a life partner. Brenda just can't separate sex from love, which sort of explains her need to be faithful and exclusive to Wendell.

Reactions: Chuckr
Well, Brenda has been on edge lately because Wendell is on TDY to Wright-Patterson Air Force Base for 3 weeks of training. It's only been a week, and I can tell that Brenda really misses him, and quite horny. When we cuddle at night, I notice Brenda curling against me and grinding her ass into my crotch much more than usual, but I know that she is determined to stay faithful to Wendell during this time.

I am sure that I would easily be able to persuade Brenda to have sex with me while Wendell is away, but then she would feel guilty and feel the need to "fess up" to Wendell. And if Brenda asked me to make love to her, I would certainly not refuse, but I would rather leave things up to her. At present, it seems that Brenda is content to grind herself against my hardon (through her nightie), and have extra cuddle time, as a way to make up for Wendell's absence.

I wonder if Brenda can hold out for 2 more weeks while Wendell is away---- or if I can...hmmmm.

Rick

Rick,

Just curious - I believe you said that Brenda doesn't even let you see her naked now that she is exclusive with another guy again.

My curiosity is whether she masturbates while Wendell is away. I'm not sure how he or she feels about that - whether is is okay or not. I know if this were my wife Sue, that she'd be wearing out the batteries in her toys waiting for Wendell's return. I was wondering if you're aware of anything like this and whether it might be something she would share with you?

Keep strong. I imagine you must masturbate a lot when Brenda is involved with her other partners. I'd be interested in what aspects of Brenda and Wendells situation arouses you. I am also interested if you, assuming you are like me and can't keep your right hand in control, share any of that with Brenda.

Thanks.

Interesting You should Mention It

Well, Brenda was able to stay faithful to Wendell during his 3-week trip to Wright-Patterson AFB. At one point, however, Brenda came close to "******" me. While we were cuddling together last week, she told me that she was getting extremely horny and asked me, "Do you want to make love?" I answered, "Of course, my dear, but only if you want me, and only if it's 100-percent what you want." Well, Brenda had a pained look on her face, then said, "hmmmm...I'm not finished with Wendell yet, Rick, and as much as I want you now, I know I will feel guilty of I don't keep myself for Wendell now."

But then, Brenda and I did something we hadn't done in a long time: We held each other while masterbating ourselves. The lights were out, so I couldn't see, but Brenda had her left arm around me and her right hand in her panties rubbing her pussy. After she came, she told me that she was fantasizing about Wendell when she was rubbing herself. Then, I masterbated to climax while I was smelling her pussy aroma on her fingers. The next morning, Brenda confided that she felt a little guilty, but not really too much, since she had still maintained her sexual fidelity to Wendell.

Anyway, Wendell returned last Saturday morning. Brenda and Wendell practically ripped each other's clothes off, and retired to the bedroom the rest of the day and night, until the next morning when they both came downstairs with smiles on their faces.

Well, that's it for now. Brenda's and Wendell's affair is still going strong, and I will patiently wait for things to run their course, as I have many times in the past.

Rick
SoonToBe said:
Rick,

Just curious - I believe you said that Brenda doesn't even let you see her naked now that she is exclusive with another guy again.

My curiosity is whether she masturbates while Wendell is away. I'm not sure how he or she feels about that - whether is is okay or not. I know if this were my wife Sue, that she'd be wearing out the batteries in her toys waiting for Wendell's return. I was wondering if you're aware of anything like this and whether it might be something she would share with you?

Keep strong. I imagine you must masturbate a lot when Brenda is involved with her other partners. I'd be interested in what aspects of Brenda and Wendells situation arouses you. I am also interested if you, assuming you are like me and can't keep your right hand in control, share any of that with Brenda.

Thanks.

Rick,

Thanks for your interesting update re. your wife's highly-positive affair with her much-younger lover, Wendell.

radicalguy said:
At one point, however, [my wife] Brenda came close to "******" me. While we were cuddling together last week, she told me that she was getting extremely horny and asked me, "Do you want to make love?" I answered, "Of course, my dear, but only if you want me, and only if it's 100-percent what you want." Well, Brenda had a pained look on her face....

This suggests Brenda would have appreciated a simpler answer from you (e.g., "Very much so, darling.... I can hardly contain myself"), rather than your qualified reply filled with caveats which caused her to feel obligated to invoke her guilt complex.

radicalguy said:
....then said, "hmmmm...I'm not finished with Wendell yet, Rick, and as much as I want you now, I know I will feel guilty if I don't keep myself for Wendell now."

Which she then did, predictably.

radicalguy said:
.... The next morning, Brenda confided that she felt a little guilty, but not really too much, since she had still maintained her sexual fidelity to Wendell.

Women, and your wife in particular, are masters of "guilt tripping" (as you obviously appreciate).

radicalguy said:
.... Brenda's and Wendell's affair is still going strong, and I will patiently wait for things to run their course, as I have many times in the past. —Rick

Cool....

At the risk of saying something you don't want to hear (perhaps it will cause you to feel impatient as you think, "Custer really doesn't understand the nature of my relationship with Brenda at all"), I'll go so far as to suggest that as your wife's cuckold, it is your duty to respond positively, and act accordingly, whenever Brenda states or implies — even in the most tentative and indirect way — that she wants and needs emotional support from you in the form of sex. I further suggest this would be far preferable to saying things that cause her to invoke her "guilt complex," thereby exerting self-denial of her own emotional needs.

In other words, you might give some thought to the concept that as your wife's cuckold, it is not desirable and certainly not your duty to deny her, even if you fully accept that she denies you.

—Custer

Custer Laststand said:
At the risk of saying something you don't want to hear (perhaps it will cause you to feel impatient as you think, "Custer really doesn't understand the nature of my relationship with Brenda at all"), I'll go so far as to suggest that as your wife's cuckold, it is your duty to respond positively, and act accordingly, whenever Brenda states or implies — even in the most tentative and indirect way — that she wants and needs emotional support from you in the form of sex. I further suggest this would be far preferable to saying things that cause her to invoke her "guilt complex," thereby exerting self-denial of her own emotional needs.

In other words, you might give some thought to the concept that as your wife's cuckold, it is not desirable and certainly not your duty to deny her, even if you fully accept that she denies you.

It's a bit more complicated than all that. Brenda has always made it very clear that if things ever got too difficult for me, all I would need to do is say the word, and things would end with Wendell, and we would resume a "vanilla" marriage, complete with marital sexual monogomy. What she has trouble with is bouncing from one sexual relationship to another. Thus, she will continue her affair with Wendell for so long as she can stay monogomous with him and until it runs it's course.

I have given Brenda this "gift" of experiencing sexual relationships with other men at certain intervals through our lives. I don't consider it "denial" because Brenda doesn't exactly cut me off, like the stories so common on this site. Rather, she expresses an attracted to a new potential lover and waits for me to say, "Okay, my love, enjoy your new man, and I will wait for you until you are through." Then, I take a "back seat" in a sexual sense, and watch the affair blossom and run a natural course. Once it's over...WOW, I really reap the benefits... like a rubber band being stretched, then POW.

What I don't want to do is to be (pardon the expression) an "Indian giver." Truth is, I must admit that I found it exciting to see my wife "pining" for her Wendell, her pussy hungry for his penetration. If I easily gave in to Brenda's moment of weakness, and jumped at the suggestion that we make love, there was a possibility that I would be seen (in Brenda's mind) as sort of a cause of the untimely demise of her relationship with Wendell. She likes being in this sort of "bubble" in a sexual way with one man only. I don't want to burst this bubble, but would rather wait for it to just end on it's own, in due course, as all of Brenda's outside relationships do.

I know, I know, my explanation sounds like bullshit, but Brenda is emotionally wired like no other woman I've ever known.

Rick

I don't think she's wired all that much different from my own wife Sue except that Brenda takes her involvement with Wendell far beyond where we go.

I can understand her difficulty in bouncing from man to man as it. I believe, is also an underlying part of Sue's request to me to abstain from sex with her for 2 days before she sees her lover.

However, I disagree with you that you say this is not denial. It is in the same way as it is for me - I too know that if I really needed it, that Sue would willingly have sex with me either night (regardless of her or her lovers preference). To have her say "I'd rather not", to me is the ultimate in excitement and arousal as it is the clear expression of her physical, mental and emotional sexual desires. For me - knowing she wants "him" in that way is both intensely arousing as well as strangely satisfying.

Cheers....

New Development!

Hi Everyone,

Wendell has just been informed that he will be deployed to Afghanistan at the end of October for an extended period of time. This news has Brenda feeling absolutely crushed. On the other hand, she and Wendell are determined to make the most of the six weeks or so they have before he must ship out.

Brenda and I had planned on taking a two-week vacation to West Palm Beach Florida at the end of September, originally thinking that Wendell will be out of town for some training exercise. However, Wendell's training has been canceled due to his pending deployment, so Brenda was thinking that maybe we should cancel our plans so she could have more time with Wendell during the next precious few weeks. But I came up with a brainstorm: The three of us will go to Florida together.

We were able to get Wendell a plane ticket, and I have changed the hotel room to a 2-bedroom suite, so Brenda and Wendell can have some privacy. Truth is, I am looking forward to this scenario because I will be able to hear a lot more of Brenda and Wendell's "sounds of love" than when we are at home, since I usually sleep downstairs when they are in the master bedroom.

Brenda has been having a rough time trying to break it to Wendell that, after he goes to Afghanistan, she will no longer consider herself sexually exclusive to him. She really wants to be able to resume her relationship with him when he returns to the US, but is not prepared to be celibate for 6-12 months while he is deployed. She already told me that she is looking forward to being intimate with me again, but needs Wendell to understand this.

Up to this point, Wendell has thought that I am entirely impotent and, therefore, was able to rationalize having an exclusive sexual relationship with a married woman with the complete knowledge and blessing of her husband. But now, Brenda feels that she should come clean with him because she doesn't want him to think that she will be "on the prowl" for another boyfriend to replace him, but also doesn't want Wendell to be led to believe that she will remain sexually faithful to him while he is deployed. Brenda wants us both to have a talk with Wendell when we are in Florida. Hopefully, he will take it well, and won't think of me as some sort of demented pervert. (Well, maybe I am!)

The next few weeks should be interesting.

Rick

You might suggest to your wife a somewhat different concern priority.

Rick,

radicalguy said:
Brenda has been having a rough time trying to break it to Wendell that, after he goes to Afghanistan, she will no longer consider herself sexually exclusive to him.

Maybe you could console your wife by mentioning that in the military, it is not unknown for a wife who is left "home alone" when her husband is deployed for a more-or-less extended time period to establish a sexual relationship with another man, and (to use as many double negatives as possible) it is not unknown for the "other man" to be another military man who is single and not deployed during more-or-less the same time period. Then, for the wife to terminate her affair and resume her sexual relationship with her husband when he returns from his deployment.

radicalguy said:
She really wants to be able to resume her relationship with him when he returns to the US....

From the nature of your relationship with your wife (as you've described it), it sounds like that would be more than OK with both of you.

radicalguy said:
....but is not prepared to be celibate for 6-12 months while he is deployed.

Nor should she be, nor should her young lover expect that. (See above.)

radicalguy said:
She already told me that she is looking forward to being intimate with me again, but needs Wendell to understand this. Up to this point, Wendell has thought that I am entirely impotent and, therefore, was able to rationalize having an exclusive sexual relationship with a married woman with the complete knowledge and blessing of her husband.

My guess would be, Wendell will consider that a minor white lie. (My impression is, it's not unusual for married women who seek lovers to rationalize it by telling them something like that.)

radicalguy said:
But now, Brenda feels that she should come clean with him because she doesn't want him to think that she will be "on the prowl" for another boyfriend to replace him, but also doesn't want Wendell to be led to believe that she will remain sexually faithful to him while he is deployed.

I suspect Wendell will be relieved that his married woman (your wife) intends to satisfy herself with "just her husband" (you) while he is gone and intends to be available to him when he returns, rather than seek an alternative lover who would, like as not, displace him permanently.

radicalguy said:
Brenda wants us both to have a talk with Wendell when we are in Florida.

That probably wouldn't hurt anything.

radicalguy said:
Hopefully, he will take it well....

I wouldn't worry about it. Believe me, from Wendell's point of view, having a hot married woman to look forward to when he returns from his deployment will be almost infinitely better than having nothing to look forward to, because his hot married woman has told him she's going to jilt him when he leaves. I mean, the latter would really be depressing.

Finally, you might suggest to your wife her "concern priority" is out of order. It would be much more appropriate if she were to concern herself with the probability of her young lover returning alive, with all his arms and legs, and without massive brain injury from (e.g.) a roadside b_mb.

—Custer

Thanks Custer Laststand

Custer Laststand said:
It is not unknown for a wife who is left "home alone" when her husband is deployed for a more-or-less extended time period to establish a sexual relationship with another man, and (to use as many double negatives as possible) it is not unknown for the "other man" to be another military man who is single and not deployed during more-or-less the same time period. Then, for the wife to terminate her affair and resume her sexual relationship with her husband when he returns from his deployment.

But it is quite uncommon for this scenario to occur with the husband's knowledge and approval. It took awhile for Wendell to not feel really bad for me when he knew that he had exclusive sexual access to my wife, but was consoled by the story that I was impotent and couldn't do anything anyway. When he discovers that I am fully functional, I think it will sort of blow his mind.

Interestingly, Wendell has been a bit possessive of Brenda where other men are concerned. He gets jealous when other men give her "the eye" in public. I wonder if he will begin to feel competitive towards me, or will ultimately accept the fact that I will be screwing "his woman" while he is deployed.

I wish Brenda didn't feel the need to "come clean" about things, but she really hates the idea of being "unfaithful" to her sexual mate behind his back.

Rick,

radicalguy said:
It took awhile for Wendell to not feel really bad for me when he knew that he had exclusive sexual access to my wife, but was consoled by the story that I was impotent and couldn't do anything anyway. When he discovers that I am fully functional, I think it will sort of blow his mind.

You might consider referring Wendell to this site:

"Guide for Arranging a Successful Hot Wife Experience"

which you can google; put it in quotes.

It explains a lot about your and your wife's style of marriage in a factual, non-pornographic way (i.e., it's credible).

—Custer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread