Wife Exclusive to BF for awhile... Then back to me (REAL)

• Thread starterradicalguy
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
radicalguy said:
That's right. When Brenda is having an affair, her sexual focus is directed to her boyfriend. Our connection is more romantic, not sexual, though she likes to tell me everything. I've never liked masterbating while anyone is watching. Sometimes, however, I would take matters into my own hands while Brenda was sleeping next to me.

Ok, I think I understand a little more about your relationship. I was wondering what you were getting out of it. But Brenda is telling you details .

RICK
keep us posted about tonight's date and let us know if your wife has a new boytoy or not. look for ward to your next post.

I have followed you since you have been posting it will be interesting to see where this part of the journey leads you, Brenda and Andy. Thanks for the update

RICK
so how did brenda's date with andy go the other night. have you talked to brenda yet and has she told you all about it. did she and andy become girlfriend and boyfriend or is it still just friend's keep us posted

I spoke to Brenda last night briefly (it was late), and I asked her, "How was your date with Andy?" She answered, "Mmmmm... yummy!" I replied, "So, you 'belong' to to him for awhile?" She giggled, "Most definitely." Brenda was sleepy, so she said she would tell me all about it when I returned from my trip.

I'm at airport now waiting for my connecting flight. I am eager with anticipation to hear all about Brenda's new beau.

Rick

RICK
well do not know if that is good new's or bad for you but eather way sound's like brenda is happy. can't wait for your next post.

hey Rick, hows it going, you left us all hanging dude,:)....luv to hear an update. Michey.

Update

Hi Folks,
Sorry it took so long to update. Work's been keeping me really busy.

Well, Brenda and Andy are in the midst of a really intense affair. It was late when I got home on Friday, July 13, I just crawled into bed and snuggled with Brenda all night. The next morning, Brenda told me all the details.

Although Andy has a cock about my size, or maybe a bit bigger, it gets really rock hard, and Andy has a tremendous amount of stamina. According to Brenda, Andy takes maybe 5 minutes to recover after a climax, and is ready to go again. She said that, their first time making love, Andy climaxed FIVE TIMES, and she was quite sore (and filled with semen) after that.

Another thing that Brenda likes is how Andy makes love in such a passionate and romantic way, kissing her deeply and lovingly, looking her in the eyes as he penetrates her. Yet as she is approaching orgasm, he gets more and more intense--sort of the best of both worlds. He is also very agile, having been involved in gymnastics when he was in college.

I haven't met Andy yet because I am involved in an out-of-town work project that allows me to be home only on weekends, when Andy is working. He has been spending the night with Brenda during the week while I am away. And Brenda has confided that she is really falling in love with him.

As usual, my sexual relationship with Brenda has been suspended, and she is sexually exclusive to Andy now, though we are intimate in every other way. I love the way we cuddle and sleep in each other's arms when I am home, and how she calls me when I am away and tells me all the details of her nights with Andy.

I'm staying at a hotel now, but sometimes it is hard to sleep, knowing that at the very moment, Andy's cock is deep inside my wife, filling her with his seed, possessing her, OWNING her sexuality.

Rick :)

RICK
great update and it would make me think alot about them as they have not been togather that long. for her to say she is as you posted FALLING IN LOVE WITH HIM.
i would be looking out for any RED FLAG's and call a stop to it if you need to. have fun with it and keep us posted.

dana007 said:
RICK
great update and it would make me think alot about them as they have not been togather that long. for her to say she is as you posted FALLING IN LOVE WITH HIM.
i would be looking out for any RED FLAG's and call a stop to it if you need to. have fun with it and keep us posted.
In our case, the fact that Brenda is falling in love with another man is NOT a red flag. Although she needs to be sexually exclusive to her boyfriends, her love for them has never diminished her love for me. Indeed, she has never been able to have a truly fulfilling sexual relationship with any man without feeling love and strong emotional feelings.

As for me, Brenda being in love with another man, which I can see in the starry and faraway look in her eyes, is extremely exciting and arousing. The fact that she can share these feeling with me without being worried or scared of my reaction speaks volumes about how intimate and deep our marriage is.

Rick

RICK
that is very good and all i can say is go with it and have fun.

Does Brenda give you any sexual relief at all? Or is this left totally to you?

RICK
will he posted in one of his post's that is left up to him.

OK I just don't understand the full extent of this relationship. Not passing judgement. Just trying to understand. Predudice and Hate both come from not understanding.

When my wife is having an affair, we hug and cuddle and kiss a lot, but don't engage in any sexual activity. She feels the need to sexually "belong" to only one man at a time, but she always feels romantically close to me in that she wants me to hold her, kiss her, and sleep with her in my arms (unless she is with her boyfriend).

It's not a matter of being "allowed" or "not allowed" or anything like that. It's simply a matter of her needing her sexuality to be immersed with one man at a time. When she has a boyfriend, our relationship becomes one of nonsexual intimacy.

If I were to express a need to be sexual with her, she would never refuse me, she would simply end things with her boyfriend. I don't want her to end things with him on that basis. I prefer instead to allow her to be totally sexual with her boyfriend, standing on the "sidelines" in a sexual sense, and allow her relationship to naturally go through the stages of "new relationship energy," romantic love, then naturally fizzle out as it always does.

Rick

RICK
sound's like you and brenda have got it all worked out. why i posted what idid mine did not end the way we hoped. it lasted three year's and she left me for him.
so i kind of look for any red flag or what could be one. good luck and have fun
keep us posted.

Dear Radicalguy! It's been nearly a month! Has thier affair intensified? What about you?

RICK good to see you are on what has been happing with you .
how about an update.

Update

Hi Folks,

Sorry for the delay in posting an update. Well, Brenda's affair with Andy has really taken off. At this point, he's almost living with us, staying over at our house about 4-5 nights a week on the average. He's really embraced the idea that Brenda and I have a rather progressive marriage, and has really gone with the flow. He doesn't quite understand how I can manage to put my sexual relationship with Brenda on hold, but his attitude is, if I'm happy and Brenda is happy, then he's happy too.

I'm still traveling a lot, but when I am home I usually sleep in the downstairs bedroom. Brenda gets really vocal with Andy, and has shared with me that Andy's libido is really over the top. I sometimes go up the stairs and can hear them making love. A couple of nights ago, after they made love, I heard Brenda tell Andy, "Oh, please stay inside me. I want to fall asleep like this." That really made me crazy, and I went down to my room and made myself cum like 4 times, just thinking of Brenda and Andy cuddling together with his cock still inside her.

When Andy stays at his place, Brenda and I sleep together, usually "spooning" together. She tells me that this schedule is perfect, as she can never get any sleep when Andy is around, and sometimes gets a bit sore. She also told me that she has never been with a man who produces as much semen as Andy does, and says that when he climaxes, it feels that she is getting a "hot, sticky douche."

I'm really happy to see the way Brenda is literally glowing these days. Occasionally, she feels a bit guilty of the fact that I am "doing without," and reminds me that I am always number one in her life, and would end things with Andy if I ever asked her to. But I just smile and tell Brenda that, as my soulmate and life partner, I feel a part of her happiness and sense of fulfillment, and would never dream of interrupting any of that.

Andy is a great guy in other ways. He has expressed that he feels close to both Brenda and I, like we are his family. We often have dinner together, and Andy is very generous about bringing lots of gourmet foods from his work, like stuffed grape leaves and braised lamb shanks, not to mention some terrific desserts from the bakery.

So, at this time, Brenda's affair with Andy is still on the upswing. I'm so excited for her!

Rick :)

Reactions: cuckhub
Update

Hi Folks,
Well, Brenda and Andy's relationship is really going strong. Andy practically lives with us now, and stays at his place only an average of 1-2 nights a week. He shares an apartment with a (male) friend, which is close to his work. He only goes home if he works really late, which is not often.

Andy has quickly gotten used to the fact that I am not only okay with Brenda's sexually exclusive affair with him, I am quite aroused by it. Unlike Brenda's past lovers, who were hesitant about showing affection to Brenda in my presence, Andy seems to get off on it, though never in a humiliating or mocking way.

For example, last night the three of us were watching a movie on NetFlix, Brenda and Andy on the sofa, and me in my favorite recliner. Andy proceeded to snuggle with Brenda and, as things progressed, he was touching her and kissing her passionately, with the two of them pretending I wasn't there. After awhile, Brenda and Andy were lying on the sofa, with Brenda straddled on top of Andy. Though they were fully clothed, it was really hot seeing Andy fondle Brenda's breasts under her shirt, and Brenda grinding her pussy against Andy's crotch as they kissed deeply.

Then, after awhile, Brenda stood up, took Andy by the hand, winked at me, and led him upstairs to the master bedroom. Needless to say, I just couldn't resist going up the stairs quietly to hear the sounds of their passionate lovemaking through the bedroom door, after which I retired to my room.

On the occasional nights when Andy doesn't stay the night (he is good about letting us know well in advance), Brenda and I still have our alone time cuddling, with Brenda telling me all about things she does with Andy, and sharing with me her feelings of love and passion for him. She is absolutely glowing these days, and it gives me so much pleasure knowing that my wife is making passionate love with Andy on a regular basis. Brenda never makes me feel neglected or unloved, however, even though our marital sex life is on hold.

Brenda still asks me on occasion if things are okay for me, reminding me that she would end things with Andy if I ever asked her. I have never felt the need or desire to short circuit Brenda's affair with Andy, and am fully content, as always, to patiently allow their relationship to fully run its course, though I must admit that there are currently no signs of it waning. :)

Rick

Reactions: cuckhub
Status
Not open for further replies.