• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife Exclusive to BF for awhile... Then back to me (REAL)

• Thread starterradicalguy
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rick
are things still the same with you and brenda keep us posted.

duke9555 said:
============

you're livin the cuck's dream ....has Brenda lost any weight
since her serial adultery began?
Brenda is the same shape as she was when we got married. When I started this thread, I used the term "chunky." That was maybe a misleading term. More like "curvy," definitely not fat or a BBW. As for me, she's perfect. I don't like skinny, bony women.

Rick

radicalguy said:
Brenda is the same shape as she was when we got married. When I started this thread, I used the term "chunky." That was maybe a misleading term. More like "curvy," definitely not fat or a BBW. As for me, she's perfect. I don't like skinny, bony women.

Rick

===========

ht wt please as to add verisimilitude to my jo sessions
thx in advance :)

rick
what sould it matter to anyone but you how brenda is. the onlyone that counts is you.

dana007 said:
rick
what sould it matter to anyone but you how brenda is. the onlyone that counts is you.

===========

dana darling Rick has gone to a great deal of trouble
writing a story and posting it here on the cuckolds website
on the web ......4 guys 2 read and comment ...so plz stfu ty vm

duke9555
I AM NOT A DARLING just becouse my name is DANA

dana007 said:
duke9555
I AM NOT A DARLING just becouse my name is DANA

==========

i'm an equal opportunity "darling" giver :cool:

Duke
well so am i so you have a good year there "darling".

its time to let it go and get back to what this is here for.

duke9555 said:
===========

ht wt please as to add verisimilitude to my jo sessions
thx in advance :)
Well, honestly, I don't know her weight. She's 5'5" tall, and I am guessing about 135, but not sure... And I am certainly not going to ask her, I don't want a black eye! lol
Rick

radicalguy said:
Well, honestly, I don't know her weight. She's 5'5" tall, and I am guessing about 135, but not sure... And I am certainly not going to ask her, I don't want a black eye! lol
Rick

==============

sounds about right .....probably 5-8 in heels :cool:

RICK
how are thing"s going with you and brenda are you still the only one right now. let us know

Update!

Hi Folks,

Last night, after we made love, Brenda told me that she *might* have found someone who has piqued her interest, Andy, a guy in his early 30s who works as an assistant manager at a local "gourmet" grocery that she visits from time to time.

Brenda met Andy about 2 weeks ago, when she asked him where she could find grape leaves she needed for a Middle Eastern recipe she was preparing. He flirted with her in a nice way. He said, "Will you bring me a sample"? And she responded, "Only if you are a good boy," to wish he replied, "But you'd like me better if I was bad!"

Anyway, at the time, Brenda didn't think much of it, but when she went back to the store a couple of days later, she found herself finding an excuse to speak to Andy again, asking him for some NY-style pastrami, which is hard to find in our area. Andy was again subtly flirtatious, as was Brenda. She visited Andy at the store two more times, and shared similar innocent flirts with him both times.

Finally, as Brenda described it, yesterday she went to the store again asking for some hard-to-find item for our July 4 dinner, and Andy asked her to join her in the break room, and he would help her find it after his break. Brenda and Andy had a nice, albeit short, talk wherein Andy told her that he had recently broken up with his long-term fiancée, and was a bit apologetic about seeming a bit "fresh." Brenda giggled and said something about "freshness" being the best thing about that store, making Andy smile. Then, Andy asked Brenda if she would like to have a drink sometime. Brenda smiled and said, "You DO know I am married, right?" Andy replied that he would be a "perfect gentleman," and Brenda then got his number, promising to call him.

By the way Brenda describes Andy, with that familiar sparkle in her eye, I can tell that she is smitten with him. He is tall, like 6'4", with red hair and broad shoulders, and with chiseled, well-defined facial features (whatever that means). But apart from finding Andy physically attractive, she finds him very charming and fun to talk with. So, last night she asked me if it would be okay to call Andy and have a drink with him, knowing full well that I would give my blessings. She said she would call him later today, and see where it goes.

This morning, when we woke up, I ravished Brenda like a crazy man, and when I was deep inside her, I whispered, "Would you like Andy inside you like this?" Brenda giggled and said, "Oh stop, Rick, Andy's just a friend right now." But I could tell that she was aroused by that thought, because her pussy started getting wet like there was no tomorrow. Her pussy never lies!

I don't know where any of this will lead, if anywhere, but stay tuned.

Rick ;)

RICK
well look"s like brenda may have found her next lover. keep us posted of any change"s

Well, it seems that Brenda and Andy are on the verge of starting an affair. Last Saturday, Brenda called Andy while he was working, and met him for a couple of drinks after work. She said that they really hot it off well, and sat in the nightclub for about two hours talking about this and that.

Amazingly, Brenda told Andy right off that I, her husband, was a man with a "progressive attitude" regarding her having an outside relationship, due to my heavy travel schedule. (Maybe partly true, but my travel schedule isn't really THAT heavy.) I am out of town this week, since yesterday morning, however. According to Brenda, Andy wasn't as shocked as one might think, certainly not like Ramiro was when we first broke it to him in an unplanned and awkward way. I guess that's what Brenda was wanting to avoid by telling Andy up front. After their drinks, Andy said he wanted to have a "real date" with Brenda, after which he give her a nice, but innocent kiss.

When Brenda came home, she was absolutely glowing, and wanted to make love almost on the spot. God, she was hot! Brenda climbed on top of me and bucked and grinded against my cock like a wild animal, all the time with her eyes closed. I certainly can guess what she was thinking, or rather, who she was thinking about.

Anyway, we made love again early Monday morning, in a sleepy but romantic way, and Brenda then asked me if it was okay if she "moved things along" with Andy. Well, we both knew what that meant, but I just kissed her, and said, "You know it always makes me happy, to see you happy!" At that, she gave me one more sloppy kiss, and I was off to the airport.

Well, last night I talked to Brenda on the phone around 1 AM, and she had just returned from her date with Andy. No, they didn't consumate things yet, but they came really close. Andy picked up Brenda from home (she told him I was out of town), and he brought flowers for her when he arrived. This really blew away Brenda, as she is really a sucker for romance, and especially flowers.

They went to a nice seafood dinner, and then saw a movie, just like a couple of teenagers. Then, Andy drove to a nearby park where they sat in the car and made out, really "hot and heavy," as Brenda put it. I asked her if he touched her pussy, but she said he only caressed and squeezed her breasts. Brenda said she then reached down and squeezed his cock, which was rock hard, but Andy stopped her, saying he needed to get home because he was scheduled to work at 4:00 AM.

When Brenda was telling me all of this, I was just bursting at the seams, and needed to relieve myself before I could sleep. Oh, I wished I could cuddle Brenda then, but I am a thousand miles away.

Anyway, Andy and Brenda are having another date tomorrow, which is one of Andy's days off. I am eager with anticipation to hear what happens.

Rick

If she was glowing too too brightly u may wanna
check her for radiation poisoning ....he may work
too closely with those radioactive shrimp i read about
in the science journals

RICK
great update keep us posted at what happen's on brenda's date tomorrow night look for ward to the update.

Rick, I just read your thread for the first time. So I take it you will not be enjoying Brenda's charms for a while? One thing that I was wondering. During this time. Your sexual release is all up to you? I mean alone? Brenda is never with you when you cum?

will2112001 said:
Rick, I just read your thread for the first time. So I take it you will not be enjoying Brenda's charms for a while? One thing that I was wondering. During this time. Your sexual release is all up to you? I mean alone? Brenda is never with you when you cum?
That's right. When Brenda is having an affair, her sexual focus is directed to her boyfriend. Our connection is more romantic, not sexual, though she likes to tell me everything. I've never liked masterbating while anyone is watching. Sometimes, however, I would take matters into my own hands while Brenda was sleeping next to me.

RICK
will it look's you are going to be taking the back seat again for awhile. hope all goes well keep us posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.