A recent incident involving my wife

• Thread starterMKerr
  • Start date
bevw said:
So your wife is willing to listen to him and follow his directions. That's a big step. Maybe the next step is for your wife to meet up with him socially for drinks or dinner without you there. Would she do that?
It’s not for me to tell her what to do or not to do. He is driving this. I fully trust him to do his way as it is working

• Love
Reactions: franklyhorny, Lovasianladies and toolman
MKerr said:
It’s not for me to tell her what to do or not to do. He is driving this. I fully trust him to do his way as it is working
this is EXACTLY how you get her to fuck him if that is what you want. Tell her "don't fuck Hakeem", and she will to spite you.

• Love
Reactions: franklyhorny, toolman and MKerr
Porches said:
Tell her "don't fuck Hakeem", and she will to spite you.
Mostly agree what you said. The only place I disagree is the above

I am not telling her anything (fuck, don’t fuck). I trust Hakkim and she is listening to her.

For those who think it will happen in a few days, they will be disappointed. This may take weeks or months and none of us are in hurry

Reactions: franklyhorny, Lovasianladies, toolman and 1 other person
encasedforfun said:
Also still eager to hear more about your wife. How long you've been together, what is her personality like, does she have a career? Pics would be awesome but totally understand if you'd like to be discreet.
Becky (or Rebecca) is petite 29 yr old white girl. She is 34c, 120 lbs, brunette with hazel eyes. She grew up in Atlanta and we met in through a mutual friend. She works in admin but mostly working part time these days

She is a bit too much pampered in my honest opinion. She has a small group of girl friends who meet every week. When they are meeting at our home, I avoid being at home as they all get very loud and berserk. She looks very attractive when she is properly dressed up, esp when she is wearing bodycons showing her well rounded ass. However she is mostly in weird shorts and pj at home, which is changing now :))

• Love
One other thing, pretty much everyone incl me called her Becky except Hakkim who calls her Rebecca or Ms, Rebecca (in the early meetings)

MKerr said:
Becky (or Rebecca) is petite 29 yr old white girl. She is 34c, 120 lbs, brunette with hazel eyes. She grew up in Atlanta and we met in through a mutual friend. She works in admin but mostly working part time these days

She is a bit too much pampered in my honest opinion. She has a small group of girl friends who meet every week. When they are meeting at our home, I avoid being at home as they all get very loud and berserk. She looks very attractive when she is properly dressed up, esp when she is wearing bodycons showing her well rounded ass. However she is mostly in weird shorts and pj at home, which is changing now :))
She sounds hot. I have a thing for petite girls. I also like hearing that she has a bit of an attitude and may be a little bratty due to the pampering. Hearing more about how she is put in her place is going to be enjoyable.

Reactions: franklyhorny, Murphs and Lovasianladies
MKerr said:
One other thing, pretty much everyone incl me called her Becky except Hakkim who calls her Rebecca or Ms, Rebecca (in the early meetings)
Any updates from the weekend? Does she talk about him with you?

Reactions: franklyhorny and toolman
badman said:
Just curious to know if she is generally open to finding a lover outside of your normal relationship? Does she know you desire her to submit to strong Doms when the opportunity presents itself. Do you think she is wet when she gets close to him?

Bm
i have the same curiosity.. im getting anxious 2 learn more.

Reactions: franklyhorny and bevw
Eager for an update. I'm sure at this point there are at least a few new details. How has she been acting, dressing, etc? Any other contact with him by either of you?

Hakkim asked to meet (without Becky) and we met in a sports bar on Wednesday. He is tall and dominating personality, doesn’t talk much and don’t let others talk much either once he got his answer. He asked me a lot of questions, how we met, how long we dated before marriage, her friends, what kind of things she like, dislike etc. Also, personal questions about her such as - is she a giver or receiver, how often we have sex, position preferences, etc. He will ask a single line question and then carefully listen to me answer. Sometimes when I try to give more info, he will stop me or tell me I am not answering properly.

After 45 min chat, he said he doesn’t know if he can help me here. His exact words were “She has a nice body but terrible attitude that just annoys me so much, I don’t believe it can be changed easily”

I told him that he is only person I have seen her listening to. She always says no to me but never to him. I asked him that he should take her out and then decide if he wants to work with her or not. He reply “I am worried that she will make me really angry if I take her out. Also, I don’t go to places where girls like her wants to go out. I don’t do romantic dates”

• Love
Reactions: franklyhorny, toolman, leahshub and 4 others
He then called me on Friday and told me that he will take Rebecca (he doesn’t call her Becky) for showing her a house and this time I shouldn’t join. We will see two houses and I will have to excuse after the first one.

Based on their time together during the house visit, he will decide if he wants to take her out or not

• Love
Reactions: franklyhorny, toolman, Murphs and 3 others
Can't wait to hear more.

She wore a backless sunflower printed halter dress, mid thigh length. Hakkim told her only about that first house. It was a good house and Becky and I liked it but it was way over what we were willing to pay. No point of even giving the offer

As we were moving out, Hakkim asked us if we have time for another viewing. It was about a house which came to market 3 days ago but was about 12 miles from this place

I knew what I had to do, below was the conversation

Hakkim: (looking at his phone) “do you have time for another viewing? This house came to market 3 days ago”

He then showed us the pictures

I: “this looks good but unfortunately I have a meeting in 20 min, I don’t think I can do it today. Either we can plan tomorrow or you can take Becky with you”

Hakkim: Rebecca, will you like to come with me?

Becky: (looking at me) “yes I can see the house and I can video call you if I like it”

I: “I won’t work as I will be with a client but if you like we can see it again tomorrow. I think it’s too far anyway”

• Love
Reactions: franklyhorny, toolman, leahshub and 2 others
I saw him taking her to his GMC truck, which resembled him. Black color and as strong as him. She struggled to get into it with a very high pedestal and he almost lifted her from behind ..LOL. They left and I went to a nearby bar :)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: franklyhorny, toolman, leahshub and 4 others
Oh wow - thanks for the update. It sounds like there is absolutely no room for misinterpretation. He sees you as an inferior man and is very seriously considering taking your wife under his dominance and fucking her. I bet that was quite a thrill when you relinquished all control and he loaded her into his truck to take her somewhere and decide if he will fuck her.

Reactions: franklyhorny, toolman and baddy145
He didn’t take her to fuck her, not this time anyway but good news is that he didn’t stop the relationship. I was hoping she didn’t piss him off and glad she didn’t

He dropped her back in about an hour and sent this text to me after I enquired what happened

“She is different in a positive way when she is without you. I wasn’t nice to her though and was borderline condescending. I told her I will call her at 8pm, try to be away from her at that time. Better to leave her alone in the house”

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: franklyhorny, toolman, leahshub and 3 others
MKerr said:
He didn’t take her to fuck her, not this time anyway but good news is that he didn’t stop the relationship. I was hoping she didn’t piss him off and glad she didn’t

He dropped her back in about an hour and sent this text to me after I enquired what happened

“She is different in a positive way when she is without. I wasn’t nice to her though and was borderline condescending. I told her I will call her at 8pm, try to be away from her at that time. Better to leave her alone in the house”
Excellent report. He is getting her into the proper headspace. Only a matter of time before he takes control of her.

I hope the phone call goes well and she is receptive to going out with him. Will she ask you before saying yes to him or will she accept and then inform you later?

bevw said:
Will she ask you before saying yes to him or will she accept and then inform you later?
I don’t think she has asked me for anything in a while now ..LOL

• Haha
Reactions: franklyhorny, toolman, baddy145 and 1 other person
I know she considers him a far superior man and hence she is listening to him

• Love
Reactions: toolman, franklyhorny, baddy145 and 1 other person