• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Aroused by being denied

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
Denial!

Steve: I don’t believe that Sue really want’s to deny sex to the man she loves, (and that she believes, loves her), that has provided her with her children, a home and a good life. She even said she was “just teasing.”

BUT!! If you really want to be denied and have Frank be “more like Don,”

Get Sue to invite you over to Frank’s place Saturday, ... BUT - JUST - TO - WATCH!!

Cheers, Harry

STB
how is sue"s dad doing any better or worse. and i think harry may have agood idea for you.

I've decided to reply to the last few posts before recanting the most recent days and conversations (and fun) - and with her out visiting her dad right now, I had time. Regarding her dad, he's still in the hospital with some sort of infection that they have him on antibiotics for. Hopefully when his white-count comes down, they'll let him go back to rehab. Sad situation for sure.

Harry - I read your last post mid-day yesterday but both didn't have time to reply as well as that you prompted me to think a bit about my reply.

What struck me was the thoughts that I had at reading your suggestion. Yes, it certainly would turn me on and drive me crazy with desire to see them together but not participate, but I am also thinking that not watching but "knowing" what is going on is also very exciting to me.

It's actually made me think back to when we first started dating and I knew she was still fucking other guys. It has me wondering whether my arousal was that she's fucking the other guys, or that it's me knowing she is and that it's not me. Or are these merely 2 sides of the same razor blade? Dare I say it but it's more the mental knowledge than the physical aspect of knowing she doesn't want to have sex with me right now.

As far as Peak's post. I think the distinction I saw and would point out is that I am not pushing her to deny me more or less. I've merely told her that I enjoy it. I'm sure you could infer that my acceptance and encouragement of it implies my asking - but I don't think that's how she's reading it.

But I also don't want to downplay what you've said either. To that aspect, I'm trying to be more aware of any changes in what I see as her relationship with Frank. I also want to clarify something and I may need to do so with Sue too - but as I've said all along, I don't want or envision this to be a permanent thing - that over time it becomes more and more rare/infrequent for us to have sex together. Not that I see that as a problem or issue, I think actually she'll be quite receptive as you, I and other here have all observed and derived that she is still doing much of this because I do enjoy it so. And that's where I say about watching what happens with Frank as well as being aware of how the sex is between us. Right now, if I'd say anything it's that Sue is aware that a little denial goes a long way in terms of intensity between us. Regarding her taking more control - I will have to trust that she's learned this same boundary too in keeping things in balance. You also asked where I thought her sexuality would evolve to - or more pointedly to where she sees it evolving to. I don't know that either of us can answer that. I think she enjoys the freedoms she feels and perhaps, once both our kids are out of the house, she'll go further. But until then, I think she's going to continue as she is - taking small steps and enjoying them along the way.

Far2 - I've considered saying/doing what you've suggested. My thought is to suggest that perhaps if we're doing like we are now - with her extending it, that she'll relax/relinquish and share with me when she comes back from Franks. I do miss it, that I'll be honest about.

Raks - no, I've never desired full denial. As I've posted before - I've read Rick's post about Brenda and how he will dutifully wait for her for as long as she wants to be exclusive with her lover. I can't do that, I know I can't - and I've said here that I also don't think Sue could either - both of us value too much the importance of good sex between us - and I think that's a big part of what's driving all of this - it's improved the sex between us!

STB
great post did sue go see frank last night and is she going to see him on saturday as well . and if so are you going with her to franks. also is she going to start seeing frank more and you less. keep us posted

It is 1am and I am totally wired and wide awake. I had thought there was a chance that she would possibly go for sex with me tonight but she instead said "you said you would wait" and a second later "to be honest, it's exciting to think about just being with Frank for a while" and a second later she added "you'll be okay I'm sure" and then she said it - "this is what you wanted, right? to know that this right here" (and she patted her pussy through her panties) "isn't for you right now". She knew how turned on it made me to hear her say that and sure enough after lying there watching TV with her in a tight t-shirt and panties, when we went to bed I was still all horned up. She knew it and as she heard/felt me tossing and turning she moved towards me and said "go over to the office and make yourself comfortable and then come back, okay?" And so, here I am, soon to jerk-off and relieve my tension and head back to bed.

But I have to say that writing this has me wicked hard. I don't know why or fully understand it - but hearing her say that to me, that she wanted to be just with Frank for now - I can't explain it but to hear it come from her, wow.

I know it sounds out of the blue, but it's not entirely. Wednesday night followed our now usual pattern. I don't say that in a bad way at all as I actually quite look forward to having her coax me into pleasure time and time again. But we talked a bit more this past Wednesday and she asked me some questions that I answered honestly. She asked me again how I felt when I asked her to leave her rings home and again I told her that it turned me on that I felt like I was giving her to Frank for the weekend. I look back and I can see that she was quite skillful in coaxing me into talking as her hand felt heavenly on my cock.

She began to tease me a bit as she encouraged me to take over stroking. She started to tell me about how she felt at the wedding. I know she's said things before but now that she knew how it turned me on and again - it's like all of this is easier to talk about openly - she started to tell me more. As I started to get into stroking she told me how once she left our house and went to his that she felt like she had left everything behind and then she said "so I was his for 3 days". Thing was, it wasn't just what she said, it was how she said it. And over the next few minutes - which was all it took - she told me how she was his girlfriend and how they shared a torrid weekend of sex. What made me cum the first time was when she said "it reminded me of that ski weekend up in Maine". We were there for 3 days and it snowed so much every day that we would only ski 1/2 day and we fucked the rest of the time. The thought of him having her like that made me blow my load all over my stomach and chest and it made Sue squeal and I swear I think she was rubbing herself or rubbing her legs together because I swear I think she came herself.

I wasn't surprised - I was expecting her to reach over and get me started again. She started right in with "being Franks" and whether that turned me on. I moaned that it did. She reassured me and said "this can be fun, I didn't see it this way with Don, I always thought I was hurting you". I moaned back to her that as long as she always came back to me, that I would enjoy it too. She rolled towards me and kissed me and said "I wouldn't do it if you didn't enjoy it" .... "but as long as you do, then why shouldn't I?" and then, a second later she added "you were right". I was puzzled at what she had said so I asked her. She looked at me and said "you were right, I would enjoy all of this once I let myself". And she looked at me and said to me "I understand" and she proceeded to stroke my cock as she said that she thinks she understands everything that's going on and what turns me on. She looked at me and said that when she realized and accepted that something as simple as her wearing panties all the time - what that would do to me and my arousal - that it began to make sense. She held me for a moment and said she'd never hurt me and that knowing what I liked helped her understand what she would enjoy too.

Like I said, a lot of stuff just seems to happen over the din of the TV in the background and the flickering light. In one sense I guess it sounds sort of like a really serious conversation - it wasn't - it was more just the two of us talking, perhaps not even looking at each other at some points. It seems weird but it is easier to talk openly at times like that. That she can express herself like that is, I guess a big enough step, if she's not comfortable looking right at me, I think I can understand that...

So, as I said, she was stroking me at the start of this and by the end she was busily staring at me doing all the work. And that was when she started the teasing in more earnest. She told me how I'm just going to have to wait to have her again "till I'm ready" and then she added "maybe I'll see Frank another time or two before then". That got me going. Then she started saying how "maybe a break is good .... you know, you taking a break from cumming in me this week?" And then she said it "you know.... let Frank have me". It turned me on to hear her saying it the way she was and I was getting pretty close. With just a little more teasing, I let loose with my second orgasm for the night and it was awesome! I heard her moan but was too engrossed to notice whether she was masturbating herself. When I'd finished she let out a deep breath and hugged me around my shoulders and said how much I'd cum for the 2nd time and how "it's better that it's not in me" and she leaned up and kissed me and said "next week".

As she scooped up my cum she didn't even really need to prompt me, I just opened my mouth and licked off her fingers. She said it turns her on a lot that it doesn't bother me, that she likes the intimacy she feels with me when she can kiss me and taste it on my lips and tongue.

Again following our pattern, maybe 30-45 minutes later she once again reached down into my boxers but this time I just had to tell her "no" and that I wasn't up to a 3rd time. She stroked me for a bit and I got hard but immediately went back to being softer. She kissed me and said "will that keep you satisfied for another few days?" And after the kiss ended she held me before she let me go and said something like "you will always be my husband and he will only be my lover". Or something very much like that.

It's now 2am and I've just realized I didn't click submit on the post above when I finished it (before I had my fun!). Before I re-read it and lose the nerve to post it, I am doing so now. G'night all.

Spectacular post. Thanks!

Great update. Glad thing are going better with dad.
Isn't it great when the ones we love the most except that we just want them happy?
Hank

STB sounds like you and sue have got it worked out. and sounds as if sue gives more to frank as he wants that she has got a stoping point and is going to keep it all in check with frank. so she does not let her feelings run wild with him. as she said you are her hubby and he is not but her lover. if she goes to see him keep us posted and post if there. is any changes with her dad.

Storm!

Steve:
Off Topic, Really, But how are you doing with the storm?
Has it affected New Jersey yet and how high are the temperatures?

Hope you are alright!

Cheers, Harry

Thought I'd take a little time for an update. Sue is out by the pool in that same bathing suit again but no drinking this time so not sure her imagination is going to go wild. But she is due to go over to Franks this afternoon and she/he/they've invited me over to join them for dinner. I asked her if they'd be "having fun" while I was there and she said that she didn't think I'd be up for that after not having her for so long and didn't want to be "cruel" but then she came up to me and kissed me and said "you'll just have to settle for knowing what we'll have been doing before you got there" and then she added "maybe you'll even get a peek at what's under here" and again patted her hand against her pussy.

I asked her if Frank knew what was going on between us, her denying me like this and making me wait. She said that she hasn't told him specifically about what we're doing right now but reminded me that he's known for a while now that "you're kinky this way".

I have to say that it is getting to me. Even with jerking off like a madman it's not the same - and it is just incredibly amazingly arousing to know that I haven't seen her pussy now in almost a week. I think she almost slipped this morning when she came out of the bathroom in just her light summer robe that doesn't go down that far. I think she saw me peering at her and damn if it didn't turn me on how quickly she pulled the robe together and tied it.

Harry - we haven't had any storms come through NJ. Maybe southern NJ but nowhere near us. It is hot though - almost 100 yesterday. But hey, it IS summer and July-August are always hot. Its why we used to play in the woods as kids - it was so much cooler in there.

We only talked a little more last night as we'd gone over our neighbors and had some wine with them. She looked at me as we were getting towards bed and said again as she has the other nights - that if I want some alone time with the computer or whatever that I don't have to worry about her. And she added "of course, if you want to do it here, that's also nice too" .... "you know I always love to watch you". And then she said "it's so much easier now that I understand you more".

We were still dressed and it seemed like an opportune time to ask it so I said "what do you mean by that?". And she proceeded to tell me that she thinks she understands a lot more about what turns me on and that knowing it and knowing what does it is something that makes her happy - and now, admittedly, horny too.

In the few minutes we talked as it was kind of late, she shared that she now knew that making me wait and letting Frank have her instead is similar to the wedding and the times before that where Don had insisted and so on. She was quick to add that she didn't think either of us were ready to be able to say this back then too.

So, I'm quite sure that tonight will continue this discussion.

STB
sound"s like you and sue are doing well and frank is getting what he want"s more of sue for him self. is she still in control of frank or has she said if he has asked her for more yet like a weekend away are maybe more. keep us posted look forward to the next post about today and tonight.

Looking very forward to your Monday update, Steve! Sounds as if Sue has become enlightened as to your true desires. A wiser lady is coming into her own.

I wouldn't be surprised if Sue shares a bit more of the marital dynamic with Frank and puts him up to e-mailing you a bit and Sue exploring making some of his fantasies come true. Now that it is becoming apparent that you both enjoyed Don being possessive of Sue's body, perhaps she will give in to Frank a little and grant him more of her time and body.

Would it rattle your chain too much if, after the kids are back in school on their own schedules, Frank wanted to make love to Sue in your bed while you were on a denial period? Would it happen if Frank suggested it but Sue also wanted it?

Just random thoughts there. Though I will say Steve, you have been on a good high since Sue has caught on to your needs. How might things become if Frank gets some of the knowledge Sue now has re your desires?

Steve,
I've been away for a bit so only just read your thoughtful reply. Thanks for that.

As ever, it is good to know that although you are confident of Sue's position and views, this whole lifestyle is also exciting precisely because it is risky. You can never be totally sure. I don't think it would work otherwise.

I know you have said in the past that Sue would never think to look on this site and thus be reading your thoughts. I just wonder whether Frank, trying to understand the cuckold lifestyle could ever stray here. I know that the communication between you and Sue seems never to have been closer, but is there a chance it is being 'helped' a little on the way?

It's sounding great that she is coming to terms with your kinks also and is building on them.
Be sure to continue to be honest and open.

Peak - the other side of risk is a bit of fear and even apprehension on my side. Yesterday afternoon/evening was as big a test of this as I could ever experience.

As I posted yesterday, Sue seems to have come into her own regarding understanding me and what turns me on about all of this stuff. After I posted here yesterday I went out and joined her in the backyard. I think I could see more camel-toe detail through her wet bathing suit than I can through her panties so I was enjoying looking over at her as I lay out in the sun next to her. We talked idly about general stuff. Both of our kids were gone for the day as I suspect they will be most of the summer now that either they or friends of theirs drive. I guess it was about 3pm when she came in from lying out in the sun and swimming to get ready to go over to Franks. I followed her into the house and again tried to spy on her as she got ready for her shower. She took her top off as she got the shower started and was about to pull the bottoms off when she turned and again saw me in the reflection in the mirror. This time she came up to me and teased me and said "only 3 more days, you'll be okay" and after she kissed me she said "just think how much you'll want me by then" and with that she closed and locked the door.

I thought about what she'd said and what others here had suggested and in a way, I actually agreed with Sue more, that not seeing them together would both be easier on me as well as to give me more mental fodder. I'd thought about begging out of joining them but then thought again that I would like to be there. I was actually struggling with this decision for a while since she'd first mentioned my going over there. I know it seems crazy but the more I thought about it the more turned on I felt about it.

She left about 4pm and told me to come over about 6:30pm unless she called me with other instructions. Being alone yesterday afternoon for a while I fought off the urge to go online - here or anywhere as I'd decided I was going to do my best to wait till Wednesday to cum.

I was about to leave at 6:15pm when she texted me if I could wait till closer to 7pm? I can't describe the feeling I had getting that text knowing what it meant. You simply cannot imagine the arousal and anxiety I felt (and still am feeling) at knowing what she was doing as I waited.

I couldn't wait any longer and left at just about 6:30pm and figured I'd stop by and buy some beer to bring with me. I found myself knocking on the his door just before 7pm. Frank greeted me as if we were old friends and shook my hand and welcomed me in. As I followed him into the kitchen he said for me to put the beer in the refrigerator and that Sue would be out in a minute while he went out on the deck to light the barbeque. As I looked around his den I felt a hand on my shoulder and it was Sue who turned me around and gave me a kiss. I stepped back and looked at her and could see both the smile on her face as well as the tell-tale look of her having cum, probably multiple times, recently - there's a certain look in her eyes and this seeming calmness that you can see clearly. I looked at her and she was wearing just one of Frank's button-down shirts that was open most of the way - when she'd lean forward her breasts were totally visible. As she started to talk to me while Frank was still outside I could peer down the front of the shirt she was wearing and I could see she had panties on underneath. My first thought was that "she's usually naked under there" and the first thing she said was "I told Frank a little about what we're doing" as if she knew my what my response was going to be. She leaned up to me and kissed me again as we heard Frank come back in and ask/confirm how many burgers and such we wanted and the next thing I knew, Frank was handing me a beer and pouring Sue another glass of wine. With that the 3 of us sat at his kitchen table and started talking.

Had I not known they'd already had sex and had Sue not been wearing what she was, the 3 of us would have just looked like old friends sitting around bullshitting.

I won't say it was a difficult time for me, but it was a bit unnerving - with so much known but being un-said at the same time - the conversation stayed in generalities such as how damn hot it was out, kids summer jobs, etc. All the while - whether it was in my head or for real - I swear I could see Sue gently moving and shifting around as she sat there at the table with us - and all I could think was that her pussy was probably still full of Frank's cum. I wanted to ask about what had gone on and what she'd told Frank - but it seemed a bit awkward to do so. I would also add that thought made me incredibly horny to think about.

There isn't really much more to tell about last night. Frank was cordial to me but there was no sexual interaction between him and Sue once I got there. There are a few things that are worth mentioning but I would have to say that the overall night was not particularly sexually involved. At one point I was with Frank was tending to the barbeque - cleaning it and oiling up the grills when I took a break to hit the head. I came into the kitchen and didn't see Sue there but as I went around the corner to go to the bathroom I saw that she was in there and as I watched she stood in front of the mirror looking at herself. I was about to go in when I saw her reach for a wad of toilet paper and then pull the front of her panties out and wipe up what must have been leaking out of her pussy!!! She obviously didn't see me peering in. She wiped around and then pulled the paper out and before she tossed it into the toilet - she gave it a sniff and smiled at herself in the mirror. I quickly went back into the kitchen and when I heard the toilet flush, I made it look like I was just coming in. We met in the hallway and she hugged me and said "see, this isn't so bad" and as she kissed me she whispered "even if you do know what we did....". Needless to say, my cock was like a log when I pulled it out to try to piss.

About the only other thing worth mentioning is that after we'd had dinner and had a few more beers (and Sue had finished her bottle of wine) that we did relax a bit and the conversation did turn a little sexual. Frank said to me that Sue had shared what she was planning on for us for Wednesday. I think he's past the point of being surprised by this stuff - or at least showing surprise with me. He looked at me and said "you are into some weird stuff" and with that he put his arm around Sue and hugged her and said "but hey, I'm not going to complain" and he elbowed Sue a bit and said "I'm always happy to help...".

I'm still never sure how to deal with Frank - maybe I'll never be - it's just not something I'm used to - I try to treat him as a friend but at times it'd just be easier if he was a bit more aggressive so that, like Don, I'd find it easier to view him as, I guess, a "bull" for Sue. But we seem to be wavering over this ambiguous friend status.

But honestly - after that Sue said "that's okay, we don't need to talk much more about that right now" - and that was obviously directed to the both of us - I felt (and later confirmed) that she was saying that she wanted to finish this discussion with me later when we went home. And Frank replied with "okay, I'm just sayin'.....". But like I said, there was no explicit sex between them - other than a peck on the cheek - even when we went to leave a while later, there was nothing explicit between them. Sue merely said that she was "going to get ready" and she left both Frank and I in front of the TV. However it was at that point that I looked over at Frank and just said "thanks for being cool about all of this" to which he looked back at me and said "as long as you're good with it too" and then he added "I'm not asking any questions" and a second later he looked at me and said "thanks for letting me be your third wheel". Sue re-appeared before we said anything more - but there really wasn't much more to say - like I said - other than Sue wearing just her panties under his shirt - there wasn't much more to make this any different than just friends getting together for dinner.

It wasn't till we got home that our conversation continued!

STB
can"t wait to hear the rest of the conversation from last night.

and it looks like sue is giving frank what he want" more time and more of her in some or alway"s.
hope all went well last night. uope her dad is getting better as well.
keep us posted on any changes or updates.

Steve..the stakes are being upped very quickly. I know that Sue is playing this game to indulge you, but if that were her only intention, why did she tell Frank about what you two are doing together. What I want to say is that she indeed is feeling that she is keeping herself "reserved" for Frank. I don't know what you talked about after she was at Frank's, but if she told Frank about what you two are doing together, it's something to think about. It's also essentially telling Frank that she prefers him over you. And no matter how friendly a person is, when a lady tells him that she prefers sex with him (or is denying her husband some) he is bound to get on a ego trip and feel some kind of superiority. Just my two bits.

You can continue to play games, but at times you must also be demanding and in process should surprise Sue, who in all her wisdom may lead your life to where you do not want it to be. (not intentionally, but she may sense that this is what you want all the times)

STB
rak well said and i do agree with you. frank maybe upping the game now that sue has told him what you two are up to. but also you did ask sue if she has talked to frank about what you two. are doing. i think in someway you are wanting frank to act like don. and just take control of sue and tell her what he want"s and when he want"s it. matbe you will get what you want. and then it may back fire on you so i would. be very careful right now. sue may let go and she may do it full in love with frank after all. keep us posted

I penned the reply below in Notepad before Raks and Dana's last updates - so I'm going to post this and then see if theres anything more to comment on before turning in....

-------------------------------------------------------

So - as I said, it was kind of different being there with them but nothing sexual going on - and yet my knowing that they'd definitely had sex before I got there. Actually, it was very reminiscent of how I'd felt when I'd been with Sue and Don. I've actually been thinking back and even re-reading much of what I'd posted and I guess it's a good thing that I didn't feel the same about Don as I do about Frank....

While I don't think it really sank in or that I could really focus on it, as I followed Sue home in my own car it started to get to me more - that she'd just spent the last few hours so nonchalantly with me after she'd most likely just gotten out of bed with Frank. And he too was so calm.

Anyway - when we got home Sue was all chatty with me and thanked me for how I'd behaved at Franks and for again "waiting for me". I asked her what she'd told Frank and she said she'd told him most of what was going on. She said she'd long ago shared that she was wearing panties most of the week - he said he didn't fully understand it but she said she actually explained a bit to him about how it turns me on to have her withhold herself from me and she also said she shared how intense our time is when we are together after waiting. When she said that it's kind of like the turn-on I got from her going to the wedding with him, she said he seemed to accept it more and while still not understanding it, seemed okay with it. But to everyone here who's reading into this - she said clearly that "he's not like Don" and that Frank will never be the one to ask for or insist on anything like this as part of his relationship with Sue. She joked with me and said that she wishes he was a bit more demanding and then added that when she encourages him, he'll be a bit more aggressive, but that he will never do it on his own.

Now it was after 9:30pm when we got home and there was still just a hint of daylight. I asked Sue if she'd want one more glass of wine out on the deck while we still had the house to ourselves. We sat there in the twilight and talked while watching the stars come out.

She asked me if I was horny and I groaned back "how could I not be?". She giggled and asked me if I was going to make it till Wednesday. I told her that I was sure I would but that she'd better be prepared for me. She turned towards me and said "it really turns you on to have to wait like this?". And after a second or two she added "you knew that Frank and I had seconds before you got there tonight - I was surprised you were so calm about it!". It was one of those moments where I just replied and said "I tried to not let it show" and I looked at her and said "you have no idea how turned on I am thinking about it and how much I am looking forward to Wednesday". She took my hand and said she loved making me so horny for her.

It's a good thing we were out on the deck or the moment may have gone another direction - but I held my arousal at bay for a while longer. She told me that she's having fun knowing it is all something that turns me on but again seemed to want reassurance from me that it's something I want her to do. As we were just talking openly and easily I said something like - I love thinking about how you look and how you must feel right now. (had we been in our bedroom, no doubt my cock would have been out and I'd be stroking away - so it was good we were out on our deck instead). Rather than talking upward as we looked at the stars, she rolled to one side and said "it's incredible that you really want me doing all this" and then she added "as long as you are okay with it, I've decided I'm going to have some fun with it". And she rolled up onto one elbow and looked at me and said - in just a plain old voice like she was asking what time it was - she looked at me and said "we're going to go away again together you know".

I knew it was coming but was surprised at how blunt she was about it. "Oh? Is that so? ..... When and where? " was my first immediate resp response - and only after a second did I even say "Do I get a say in this?". I didn't even realize what I'd said at first - but I think Sue heard it and recognized it. She smiled and said "I don't want to talk about it now" and how it's just something they've talked about - but to me the way she said it, it sounded like something she fumbled for. Maybe I'm reading too much into it, not sure. But it did make me think a lot last night in bed as I seemed to be very fidgety - I knew what would calm me down but I soooo want to wait for Wednesday.

Anyway - we did come inside soon after that and a short while later after we heard that the kids would be home later -we we up to bed. I lay there on the bed as she stood in front of her dresser picking out a night shirt. As she pulled off her top and bra and shorts she stood there in just her panties and before she pulled on her t-shirt - she stood there and turned around and let me see her - just in panties - and then she again gently patted her pussy through them and this time, in a sexy teasing voice, said "less than 3 more days!". I'd told her while we talked earlier that I was trying to refrain from jerking-off so I suspect that was behind her not teasing me any more and pulling on her night-shirt and climbing into bed. She snuggled up behind me and whispered that she loved me and loved turning me on like this and said something like she hoped it lived up to my expectations. To which I rolled over towards her and hugged her and told her that there is no one else I'd want to share all of this with more than her.

This morning was back to our norm - but as Wednesday gets closer - somehow I seem to be more and more aroused by her panties. Strange feeling. But there is no doubt the moment I felt between the 2 of us when I was staring at her in the mirror (yes, at her panties) and then I looked up and saw that she'd been staring back at me - but sharing a sexy smile at that moment is something that seems so small and insignificant, and yet, I know it's something that she felt too - a moment of connection between the 2 of us.

She's out of work early tomorrow afternoon but I'm not. I'd say this sounds crazy but maybe not so - but I may suggest that she see if she can see Frank one last time tomorrow before I get home. I have such a hard-on right now as I typed that - it is so hard to explain but I think I want to feel that she's given him everything before I reclaim her on Wednesday. That's all that I can think is in the back of my mind. It brings back such intense feelings like I felt when she was with Don, the more she gave to him (and now Frank), the more I want to have her when it's my turn. It seems so simple in a way.

As I fight off the urge to relieve myself, the last thing that I wanted to put to pen is that I feel kind of weird about yesterday with Frank. Like I said, it brings back memories of Don and my not being sure how to respond or interact with him about it. It seems weird to talk about them together or to ask him about their time together and yet, I spent the evening with a guy who'd just fucked my wife (twice) and yet nothing was said about it. I suppose it's for the best as I don't seem to derive anything whatsoever about Frank, I mean I guess if he acted differently then maybe I would. But right now - he's not in my head other than being the guy who's fucking Sue right now - I don't feel diminished, humiliated, submissive or anything like that from him - I don't think I feel a thing about him except maybe envious that he can still cum more than I can both in frequency and quantity. Despite that I have to say that, it sounds weird to say it, but each time I hang with him - even with how yesterday went - I feel okay about him fucking her - I just don't get any worrisome vibes - so either they're both really good at acting or....

Actually my last post seems to fit well even after Raks and Dana's updates.
I do have some more thoughts on all of this, but they are for another day.

Users who are viewing this thread