Black Athletes fucking Cheerleaders??

• Thread startersexylittleslut
  • Start date
dornier said:
I've been lurking around, and have this story from my days at Georgia tech, the hottest cheerleader by far was a girl called Stacy. She was the 6 foot tall, thin but tight bodied blonde, that was almost unapproachable at a bar. She was so hot she became an Atlanta Falcons cheerleader. Anyway she had dated a black star running back in HS, and in College she went through like 3 years of the Football team. She was known for double teams and threesomes with the biggest football players, and there were quite a few videos shot of her taking on numerous black cocks, but all done on the sly.

anyway, true story. And she was a nice southern belle, from Georgia.

Good for her! It's nice to know that a beautiful white girl is enjoying great sex the right way!

No fair on the cheerleaders wearing pantyhose!!

As far as cheerleaders getting it on with Black male athletes. I saw that a LOT when I was in jr. high and high school. There was much more going on than most parents or school admins wanted to know.

Reactions: ckc
JAC said:
Most southern belles I know of perfect genetics are used as fuck toys by us superior black men and many times bred also

Glad to hear that.

angie33 said:
Even the black band members do it

Shit.

I just came looking at those pictures.

Reactions: ljcarm
trista rehn

former bachelorette and miami heat cheerleader admitted on howard stern to dating black guys and being surrounded by men of color while she was with the heat!

Its only natural that the white cheerleaders fuck the black athletes. The cheerleaders are often the hottest girls and the black athletes are the strongest most in shape guys.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: ljcarm and annikakasern
School sports programs from junior high on up to college train white girls to fixate on black guys. It makes sense; the white cheerleaders are trained and encouraged to get crazy and cheer while watching the black males perform. It's no surprise that natural urges kick in and they end up horny and fantasizing about getting drilled by a big black cock. Isn't IR sex great?!

New Olympic Sport

Why not have the cheerleaders and athletes start performing together? It could be sort of like couples figure skating. The judges could be selected from Dark Cavern members!

sexylittleslut said:
How many sexy cheerleaders do you think are getting fucked by the black athletes they are cheering for??

As many of them who have good sense and good taste in sex partners. Hopefully most if not all of them! Somehow there just isn't anything more natural or more right than a beautiful white woman submitting sexually to strong black men. It's even better when she is a married woman, and her husband is OK with here getting what any woman could truly benefit from!

It has been an adjustment but my wife and I kind of "came out of the closet" to our friends and family. Sometimes it is awkward because she dates her black lovers pretty regularly and very publicly nowadays, but she is sexy and setting a fine example that it is OK for white women to enjoy great sex like this and her husband should support her doing it! I am always proud of my wife when she goes out on the town with a black lover with my wedding ring on, and a dress and high heels that I bought her to wear for him!

Reactions: lnohhnvm
solowhtguy said:
There was a now defunct football league, a few years ago that encouraaged the cheerleaders to date the Players ( mostly black studs). In fact it may have been a requirement for the girls to date the players in order for them to make the squad. Does anyone have any more input to add to this?

I know the NFL has a rule that forbid cheerleaders from dating players. A female childhood friend of mine married an NFL player but she had to quit cheering before they could date. It was ok because as I found out cheerleaders make almost no money.

hey does anybody have the florida vs. alabama football game on tivo, dvr? at the end of the game the star running back from alabama was celebrating by running around the stadium high fiving everybody in the front row. the camera stayed on him, high fiving fans and stuff but then he came to the band and then the cheer section! the cheer section was littered with hot blonde cunts. but what totally almost made me cum in my pants was as he was passing the cunts the girls were turning to each other like "oh my god i just touched him!" they were freakin out amongst themselves. and the girls were so hot! i ran home from the bar i was watching it at to see if my tivo had recorded it, of course it didnt cause it was after the game had ended. i jerked off thinking i was that black dude, walking up to a group of those cheerleaders, grabbing the hottest one kissing her and putting her hand on my cock! i then imagine all the other girls joining in, pulling up thier skirts and panties to tha side sayin "fuck me!, fuck me!" literally begging to be first. me then lining them all up on thier knees to suck me off! all the while saying " you like my cock bitch!" omg
if any body has that footage, please post!
thanks!
here some white sluts for you imagination

My cousin made the cheer squad for the Redskins. She is from Maryland. I am a boy going on 21. She is nearly 40. but my first cousin. Of course this was when she was just out of college. her name is janet. At the time she was thinking about accepting marriage proposal from her rich white BF in Finance.
Her dad told me later after she declined the job that the cheerleaders were ENCOURAGED to date the players. This may have been before all the rules for cheerleaders started getting changed. I sure know I get hot for the sports stars in any sport.
Based on the times, I think it also might have been on the DL. Who really worries about losing a 15$/week job.
I also know a woman, Cassie who used to teach school with my mother. She was a Buff Bills cheerleader for 3 seasons while she was finishing her master's degree. She came back to same schools to continue teaching. Then rejoined the Buffalo Jills for a season to be in their PR Dept. mostly regarding the Jills. She never married. I have always wondered if she got so spoiled by those Jock Cocks that she knew no regular guy her own age would ever satisfy her again. My mom was virgin til her late 20's. Maybe Cassie was too. I KNOW they were scared of semen in their time! I also know that the desire for black cock can overcome fears.
Black men are so delicious and smell so good. All are very handsome in their own way. My main BF in HS looked like a combo of Sydney Poitier and Denzel Washington. 6'4 when he was 17. Now my Master is 6'7 and just turned 65. Also a B'Ball star in Div II. He loves my body and he told me so when i was 16. He was the principal of my grammar school. He retired a little early to be with me more.
Love, Mary

From what I have seen, it looks like an NFL cheerleader is just like being a stripper or an ******. Those girls are frequently put into positions that can easily become compromising, and they are expected to keep their guests entertained and happy.
I'd be willing to bet they are propositioned by players at these events, as well as the executives and VIP guests.

Exactly nazareth. I bet you are 100% right. That previous post got me thinking about His cousin. I am whtie boy 52. in Rochester, The buffalo Jilss are now disbanded
I think over situations just like that

Reactions: lnohhnvm
I hope all of the go black - take them, share them with your buddies and turn them into dirty sluts.

Will & Eve said:
It depends on the demographic of the area. In schools with 50% or more of the student population is black, there's a lot of interracial dating now. In schools that are 75% or more black, probably 60% or so of the white girls are dating black guys (doesn't really apply to the cheerleaders though because it has been my observation that you almost never see a white cheerleader at a heavily black school - the sistas are SERIOUS about that)

OTOH, in places where the black population is 25% or less, the instance of white girls dating black guys drops WAY down.

Or such has been my observations.
WE went to a school that was 15% black. When my wife went there 11 years earlier it was only 10 or 11 % black. BUT, I dated more black boys than my wife did but she did try it. Her first baby was even by a Black Stud. Since i knew most of the black boys at my school and especially the black athletes ( and I was champ swimmer) I did kno what they were up to sexually. About half or a little more that half of the cheer squad was putting gout for Black athletes in my high school. In college, I did not even care what girls were doing any more. Also, there were three of US bois taking care of these older black boys and sometimes I dressed as a cheerleader for parties. THose black cocks are just Undeniable --Irresistable!

I believe most of them. We live in very conservative area in the South/Southwest and our school is 96% white but have a few outstanding football players and they fuck all the pretty white girls here in the school.

I can promise you that less black students - does not mean less white girls getting fucked. I went to college Idaho in the 80's. I was the ONLY black student at my college not there on an athletic scholarship. I generally dated eight white girls at a time, and none of them even thought they were the only one. They were all beautiful and smart. Looking back it was really crazy.
While I dated 8 I knew several football players who claimed to have 25 girls. Now I don't know how to manage 25 girls! But I don't doubt it to be true.
Since there were less of us - we had ridiculous opportunities!
One time I was out at one of the bars, ran into a girl who I thought was cute - she said she had driven from Boise - 250 miles to meet me! She had called her friend and had not been able to find her, so she came out hoping she might "run into me". Who does that - drives 4 hours to go out hoping they will meet a guy they have "heard of".

2 -3 years out of college - I was returning to hang out with a friend in Boise - she would not accept she was the beard for a guy she liked - as he claimed to Bi. But i'm sorry he was just gay. As such we were out at a gay bar in Boise Idaho - as far as I know - the only one at the time - this is 91 - 93. As we are leaving the bar, I spot a drop dead gorgeous blonde just coming in the door, and she makes eye contact with me. I move to her - 30 seconds of conversation and I get the digits, and i'm out the door - 7 hours later I'm on a flight back east.
I end up flying back to Boise 4 months later for a wedding. This girl agrees to pick me up and drive me to Twin Falls - 125 miles from Boise.
When she pics me up at the airport, it's her her 3 yr old son and her best friend. The plan was they would take me to Twin, I would buy them dinner - and they would drive home. However once her son fell asleep, the talk turned to sex and they had a conversation as If I was not there about who gave the best Blow Jobs. It ended with them deciding they had to have a competition to decide and of course I should be the judge.
To shorten this long story....I was invited to the rehearsal dinner (where I tried to seduce the bride - who is now my ex wife - but thats another story). Then back to the hotel where I have gotten two adjoining rooms. As predicted the adjoining door was open when I returned, and the girls came to see me - and we had a threesome.

As you saw when Boise St played in the Fiesta bowl 5 - 6 years ago and the running back proposed to his cheerleader girlfriend after the game - its SO not unusual in Idaho. In fact the more unusual part for me was that he actually had ONE girlfriend.

I fucked a LOT of athletes - volleyball, track, rodeo - yes we had a rodeo team - and let me tell you, cow girls are HOT. About half of the woman I fucked I was the first black guy they had ever gotten to know. A few the first black guy they ever talked to as they had only seen black people on TV - as they were from small towns in Idaho.

I knew one slut cheerleader - she was a VERY attractive 5'4" very eager to please brunette. I had an 87' GSX 1100, which was about the fastest bike on the planet at the time. I took her for ride up a mountain trail, stopped at a great overlook, asked her to get on her knees which she did, pulled out my cock and she gave me a great BJ.

Like I said....I loved going to college in Idaho...one of most magical times of my life.

Reactions: lnohhnvm, makess and hornyaussie4u
joebobsam said:
The pic is gone. Did you mean a lot of blk jocks like slim athletic white male classmates. I know that is true also. I was on swim team and we were in the common locker room. Separate locker rooms for Hockey, Football, and basketball.
We loved the way they looked at our athletic but sissy bodies. Often hairless. Many of my teammates also had huge cock and/or balls!

My wife had a work-study job at the A.D.'s office in a big state university. She had her first black athlete in soph. year. I didn't know about her history until we'd been married 5 years. She had a white bf for when her parents came to see her. She said they never knew.

Reactions: ckc