• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Caption Contest

• Thread startermidnightfapper
  • Start date
59966-488063-500-667.jpg

Hubby, please stop being so dramatic. You know we need the money, and I need the cock. Turning our house into a brothel is the best decision we have ever made. You should be excited about your new social status! You are now the husband of the most expensive ***** in town, and you get it all for free! All of the other men are green with envy. Besides honey, don't you want me to be happy? For me to be happy I need money, status and a stuffed cunt. Are you going to say no to all of that? Are you going to say no to this pussy?

59964-0fad8d-500-750.jpg

Come here and fuck me in this window. I want all the neighbors to see what an insatiable ***** I am. I want them to know that I need dick, and I'm ready to fuck anytime anywhere. I want them to know that they can come fuck me while you are gone all day.

2,000 views and only a handful of replies? If you aren't going to contribute at least let me know if you are enjoying it or not. :confused:
I guess I'll just keep posting, unless it turn out you hate this thread or something.

9283-4dc217-450-675.jpg

Like my new piercings? No? Why not? It's not a waste of money if it's free! Well not actually free, I just didn't pay with money...

Of course, we enjoy. Who doesn't?

tank_ball said:
Of course, we enjoy. Who doesn't?

Haha yeah I guess you're right. Just wanted to be sure that I have an audience and not just posting for myself here. :p

15375-64b6e6-530-707.jpg

Yeah yeah yeah, smoking is a filthy habit, I know. But so is fucking strange men for money and gifts. I guess I'm just a filthy fucking *****. You knew that when you married me.

These pics are hot! Good job on the captions. We all like it! :D

Cuckold2036 said:
These pics are hot! Good job on the captions. We all like it! :D

Thanks! I'm glad you all are enjoying it too. Anyone can feel free to add their own if they want. Or make suggestions. Anything. :p

59159-a03cd1-520-353.jpg

...but still fucking him.

That one was almost too easy :p

22338-3c828a-500-666.jpg

So I told my husband "either buy me these shoes or i'll suck the clerk's dick for them."
So he bought them right then, and I kept my promise. I didn't suck the guy's cock... I fucked him instead!

Your captions are hot indeed, with a strong humiliating tone. And your pics, especially in post #47, made me a busy fapper. And thank goodness, I don't need to click to magnify them. Your contributions are valuable.

tank_ball said:
Your captions are hot indeed, with a strong humiliating tone. And your pics, especially in post #47, made me a busy fapper. And thank goodness, I don't need to click to magnify them. Your contributions are valuable.

Yeah 47 was a good photo! I'm not really that into the humiliation though. My main goal is more of a very matter-of-fact, slightly defiant, "I'm a slut, watcha gonna do about it?" kind of attitude. I find that very sexy when women are like that. Of course, a little humiliation add to the fun sometimes. :p
Glad you're enjoying it, and I'm happy to contribute to the site!

Heck I just happened across this one, like it was meant to be. :rolleyes:
I'll leave this one up to you guys. I'm not really into the whole black breeding thing, but I know a lot of you are, so have at it.

60019-52608e-504-720.jpg

With "black breeding" in mind...

58554-753823-287-600.jpg

Ay man, I just thought I should let you know, that yo woman's a slut. You should really keep a betta eye on her.

52926-c66aa4-530-352.jpg

You have no idea who's cum this is.

55753-9f02af-450-600.jpg

Hey babe, sorry that took so long. I stood in line forever at the snack bar, and they didn't even have diet, all they had was... umm... you have something on your... uh...

50388-ed999c-500-667.jpg

You like that honey? When I touch your balls like this?
Jerry taught me how to do this the other night. He says I'm a natural.

59844-0fe26f-500-660.jpg

*sigh*
I hate it when he has to leave. He hasn't even pulled out of the driveway and my pussy is already aching for him again. Hubby, you need to find me another boyfriend, I want sex more often that just the weekends. If only I had someone who could fuck me every night of the week...

You?? You mean like right now? Oh honey I wish I could, but... but I just realized that I'm really sore. Yeah baby sorry my pussy is completely destroyed. Even a dick as small as yours would still be too much. Maybe some other time...
Well, I guess I better go take a shower. Oh and by the way, have you seen my vibrator? No, not that one, I need the waterproof one.

midnightfapper said:
I'm not really into the whole black breeding thing, but I know a lot of you are, so have at it.

I keep it to fantasy distance.:p

Users who are viewing this thread