Cuckold Divorce Stories

• Thread starterrenonympho
  • Start date
Replacement in Marriage Bed

At the start of this thread Reno asked if a stud had replaced a hubby in anyone's marriage bed. We are living a twist on that. My wife simply moved the marriage bed to her stud's home!

Reno asked for TRUE experiences where a wife divorced her cuck for her stud. Again we live a twist on this. My wife has divorced me in everyway but filing the legal papers, and become the wife of her black lover of 4 years. The only reasons she has not "served" me with papers is she knows she doesn't have to. That I accept her new "marriage" and will support her IN it, and will support her if and when she ever wants to again take up the marriage she has here with me. Reno I truly suggest you and your cuck consider this. If he is anything like me, and SO MANY of us cucks are SO alike, I bet he would let you go off and be another man's wife, then return if and when it doesn't work out. That is what my wife knows she has!
Another reason my wife and her black lover do not legally marry is he negelected to divorce a black woman in NC. Though he has taken my white wife for his own, here.

My wife spends as much or more time in his home as she does in "ours". Most of her clothes and personal items are there. She has to pack a bag if she is going to be here more than a couple nites in a row. Her clothes are in his closet. Her toothbrush in his bath.

Reno I read your descriptions of how you felt when with your "man" and how he made you feel, and how devine the sex with him is.....and it was as if I was listening to my wife's voice! She has told me those very things about her "man". I am still her "friend" and confidante and hear all about the things he "makes" her do, and the way he treats her, and am the shoulder she crys on when he hurts her. But when the tears have dried, she gets up and goes back. Like a moth drawn to a flame she can NOT leave his bed. She and I have had no sexual contact in 3 1/2 years, except she will occassionally give me a hand job.....but even for those she refuses to remove any clothing though she knows how I adore her breasts, and nights she does live with me she sleeps in a seperate room. Her excuse for both is that she does not want to be tempted to "cheat" on HIM.

We had "played" with others our entire time dating and all during our marriage. We did swinging but she did not really want me with another woman....and quite frankly I enjoyed her being with another man more than I enjoyed being with the other woman. So we settled on MFM as our play of choice. She was getting swamped with replys from her ads from black guys and since she found one "iristiable" we decided to meet him. Her first time was all we could have hoped for, so two weeks later she was with another black man in a motel. Things just kinda snowballed from there, until one day I realized it had been over a year since she had been in a bed with any male who was NOT black. I asked her about her new choice in lovers and she said 1. she would not stop fucking black men even if I asked her to. 2. she had no intention of ever fucking a white man again. No elaboration, just the way it was going to be. That was 8 years ago and she was completely wild at the time meeting a new man every couple weeks.

A couple years and she got with a Dom black army major who stopped her promiscious behavior and made her HIS. He was the 1st man in the many since our marriage who she actually "fell" for. She went to his quarters every Tue. on his day off and spent the day in bed with him. She fell hard for this man and might have considered leaving me for him, but he had lost a wife he loved very much only a year before in a botched surgical proceedure, and he had a 9 yr old son with her. He was not ready for a serious relationship, but needed sex, and simply wanted a married white woman to supply it, SO there would be nothing more. Still knowing this my wife cried like a baby when he went away.

Always the girl to get right back up on the horse, or at least always ready to get on another cock. Even on the "rebound" she quickly met and mated with the man she now considers her "husband". She is with him so much business associates of his actually think she IS his wife! Never does a function come up that she is not on his arm, and he makes sure other men envy him by seeing she wears long dresses slit up the side to her waist to ****** the fact she has no panties on, and plunging necklines that advertise her big braless breasts.

Reactions: AstaSilva
Continuing on with our marriage where my wife has two husbands. I was describing the way her black hub feeds her exhibitionist desires. Her "little black dress" has ladder straps up both sides its full length, that let big patches of bare skin show between them. There is no way you can wear anything under it, and it is of material that her nipples show thru like headlights when she's aroused. Her nipples are large and VERY sensitive and her heavy breasts swing when she walks braless. So her nips rubbing on her dress arouse them and they stick out all the time she has the dress on. Like I used to, he loves the attention she gets.....and gets him on his arm.

When she first got with this man she was going to his home alone (because that's the way she and he both wanted it. I still am only welcome in "their" home by invitation).
She would spend the afternoon and early even there then return by bedtime, 2-4 days a week. Then it got where she would call in the evening and say she had been drinking and was going to "sleep over" because she didn't want to drive. I work out of town a lot and suddenly she began to be afraid to stay in the house alone, and wanted to go "stay" with him while I was away. Our family thought "how in love we were" because we told them she was going with me on these out of town jobs, and they thought it so GOOD of her to spend the days alone in a motel room just so we could be together. Truth was I would drop her off at his home on my way out of town and retrieve her on my way back in. I got some awkward surprises when we got rained out and I came home at odd times or a day early. But those are a whole 'nother story.

Kjsub & Renon,

Any news to progress to report on either of these very captivating accounts?

I would love to hear from you both, even if there is nothing much to update!

:)

bulls divorce too

my wife does not whant to do swinging so she told me i could be whith other couples so i did then found this lifestyle which i like more to submitt a couples and make him clean after me is just very exiting so she found out and did not like it she claims i only have sex rougth whit her that i should go look else where so i want to dominant at home and cant so she making this a excuse for owr divorce.

renonympho said:
Does anyone have any true stories of a cuckold relationship that led to divorce or any true stories of the wife moving her stud into the marriage bed?

I know that there are many conservative cucks on here that will tell me that is not what being a cuck is all about. If that's you; save your time. I wanna hear from people who have been through this. Whether it has worked out or not; I wanna hear about it.

My hubby cuck and I have this fantasy. I would like to find a stud that I can move in and maybe eventually take it even further. When we fantasize about this we fantasize that my stud and I would keep my cuck around as a housekeeper and butler for me and my stud.

Anyway, I would love to here stories from people who have been through this. If you don't want to post your story here you can send me a PM.

Hope to hear lots of stories.

I've attached a couple of pics of me.

Great Thread!

This is a great thread and I loved reading "renonympho's" progress as a cuckoldress. My wife and I live in Las Vegas. She has had many excellent lovers over the years. We are currently seeking a "live-in" lover for her.

Our story: We met "on-line" a little over 10 years ago. I had been married three times, was cucked in every relationship (cheating spouse), and developed a fetish for jealousy/envy/sexual denial. My wife is a cheater. She's an "in the moment" girl and a confirmed size queen. If she is attracted to a guy and he has a large cock - she is going to fuck him. When we met there was a lot of attraction between us. But, from our initial emails to one another, we knew my tiny penis would never be a part of our sex life. She said it was the second smallest she'd ever seen and it literally left her cold and sexless. While I begged her to have a cuckold lifestyle with me, I did secretly hope she might give me some penis attention. But, this was never to be and she sadistically enjoys my lust for her and my begging for some sexual favor from her. Meanwhile, she particularly loved my worshipping her ass - which is my favorite sexual activity - besides sniffing her panties and jerking off.

She, however, has had a robust sex life. She's had many very well hung lovers. After the first year together, it finally sank in to my head that I could never compete sexually with her lovers. They were Alpha males. Their cocks were beautiful and could erect easily. They would fuck her and she would have multiple orgasms. She won't let my penis anywhere near her. In fact, she prefers I wear a chastity device just to make the feeling of denial more intense.

Now, she has a lover that she is developing "feelings" for and it has changed the dynamic around our home. There is a real possibility he might become her full time lover. She wants me to stay her "cuckold" husband as I spoil her and worship her. She needs that from me. I sleep in my own room and I sniff her panties most nights. I hear them make love in the master bedroom. I get so envious! On the weekends, she'll have my clean her pussy of his cum. During the week she doesn't bother as I need my sleep so I can go to work each morning. She tells me we are "soul mates." She says we were meant to be together so I could be her "eunuch" slave (nowadays, a chastity slave).

We'll have to see how this all plays out. He's been her lover for several months but only recently are we entertaining the possibility of him as her live in lover.

marcus

• Love
Welcome to the world of cuckoldry

I wish I could say this is different, but it is just the norman progression of life.

Any updates KJ?

Interesting Littlewinkleman,

Do you entertain any fantasies of taking things as far as Reno or Kjsub?

Hello! This is our first posting in this forum... My wife and I have recently discovered all this hotwife/cuckold scene, and to our mutual surprise, it is a huge turn-on for the both of us.

renonympho: Reading your posts, a few days ago. gave my wife the courage to admit to me she actually has a very similar fantasy: to start dating around again, to try and "sample" what's out there, see if she can do better, basically.

We are happily married for 3 years (together for 10 years - high school sweethearts) but we sometimes wonder if we havent grown more into best friends than actual lovers, although there is love between us :) It's hard to explain...

Since reading this thread, we have had some extremely erotic chat while fooling around, and having sex, where she would describe to me fantasy scenarios, or what her ideal man would be like... It is incredibly erotic for us both to reach climax as she describes how he will ask her in marriage, and how we will have to tell our families we are getting separated...

Very strange fantasy, we realize... but it is what it is :)

My first wife was a hot wife and the marriage turned into a cuckold relationship.
She fucked mostly strangers, then turned to fucking past students.
She was a high school teacher.
Out of the blue, she filed for divorce and moved in with a young guy a couple
weeks after he graduated. They married a couple years later and they are still
married to this day, 12 years later.

Ynghub,

Great story! Can you elaborate with more details?

Also, do you think you would both enjoy your wife really looking for a boyfriend? Have you discussed this?

Would you want your bedroom fantasy to perhaps become reality?

ynghub, I would love to chat with you more. hit me up on yim. my name there is saphiregirl1976.

Not much of an update. The boyfriend and I have split up and went seperate ways. I continue on in my marriage and still have the encouragement of my cuck hub. We still fantasize about divorce, but we have no one to fantasize about now. I keep looking. Someday my prince will cum lol. So when somethig comes along ill let you know

Sorry that didn't work out Reno,

I'm sure you and hubby are dissapointed. Better luck next time! x

Thanks

Thanks for those kind words and the thought. We are disappointed and continue the search. I would like to chat with anyone that is interested. I have learned alot and can pass on any advice to anyone interested. saphiregirl1976@yahoo.com

maltavmalta: Well we've talked about maybe exploring this in real life, yes.. but so far we havent taken the plunge, as obviously this would be rather.. drastic for our couple lol But we are tempted, especially her.. nothing else gets her on such a sexual high now, since we've started talking about it. As for more details, I dont have lots of time right now, but the "public" side of this fantasy is really a huge turn-on for her.. and I must say for me too!

renonympho: I've added you and sent you a message on YIM, where i'm also known as ynghub... ynghub@yahoo.ca

Quote: "but the "public" side of this fantasy is really a huge turn-on for her.. and I must say for me too!"

Can you elaborate?

Quote: "It is incredibly erotic for us both to reach climax as she describes how he will ask her in marriage, and how we will have to tell our families we are getting separated..."

Would love to hear details of those conversations! (the bits you can remember!)

Ynghub let us know what transpires - the fantasy of it is hot, especially if she goes black. Any pics of your wife?

Wife and I love each other dearly and divorce is certainly not a fantasy for us. That said, our sexual relationship is not about her fucking random guys. My wife has her boyfriend and a proper girlfriend/boyfriend relationship. She goes out on dates with him, fucks him regularly, in the house, and spends weekends with him alone with them having sex in our and their bed. We have a one sided open marriage and my wife has her boyfriends. It is really hot ... but no, divorce is the farthest thing from our mind.

Qoute: "Since reading this thread, we have had some extremely erotic chat while fooling around, and having sex, where she would describe to me fantasy scenarios, or what her ideal man would be like... It is incredibly erotic for us both to reach climax as she describes how he will ask her in marriage, and how we will have to tell our families we are getting separated..."

Have you also discussed how you would go about finding a prospective mate? Have you talked about how you would both feel about her dating again, or ways in which you might proceed and how you will feel as she becomes closer to a 'boyfriend'?

If so, would you care to share the details with us here, Ynghub?