Cuckold Divorce Stories

• Thread starterrenonympho
  • Start date
"Since reading this thread, we have had some extremely erotic chat while fooling around, and having sex, where she would describe to me fantasy scenarios, or what her ideal man would be like... It is incredibly erotic for us both to reach climax as she describes how he will ask her in marriage, and how we will have to tell our families we are getting separated..."

Ynghub, any more details of what your wife's fantasy scenarios have been?

Also, I would like to know if the thought of your wife going down this path makes you feel jealousy? How would you say the thought of her genuinely going down this path makes you feel? I would love to hear an update (in as much detail as you care to give!).

Have you both continued to play with the idea, has it remained a fantasy or have you discussed the possibility of making it real? What sort of discussions have you had?

MvM

Updates...

Reno, Kjsub, Ynghub, any further news? Would love to hear how things are going!

Quote:

"my husbnd keeps fantasizing of the day that I will give him his divorce papers. He wants it for a birthday present or a Christmas gift. He has even said that he would like te divorce papers for our 10 year anniversary gift next year. I am currently working on that."

Is it already too late, or is there a chance his wish can still come true?

This an unusual fantasy for a cuckold who has enjoyed his cuckoldry. It is like a junkee saying his fantasy is to go cold turkey - he wants to end it.
For the wife; why divorce when she is having the best of both worlds; a doting husband and a stud who fucks well.
For the lover why marry the slut? just fuck her!

Hmm...

It takes all sorts to make a world, Shedave. As someone who enjoys forums such as these, you should know that..

I have a story that led to divorce. I'll try to post it later tonight. Sorta running late at the moment.

DomBullxxx said:
I have a story that led to divorce. I'll try to post it later tonight. Sorta running late at the moment.

===========

thank you in advance :eek:

googd ideea this one with the divorce.

More updates and cuckold divorce stories would be hot.

IMO this has the potential to be a whole new sub-fetish and this is the only thread about it.

look for stories by Just Plain Bob on literotica. Not all are cuckold divorce, but most are.

I am going thru this right now, I was finally ****** to end my wifes 3 year relationship with a Bull I found on this site. What started as a wonderful cuck, Bull, Goddess affair turned into a full blown love affair. My wife and I are now struggling with the after shock. I was subjected to all the neglect and humilation that others have described. The events were numerous and to painful to go into at this time. Now she is very unhappy, she misses him so. WE have lost almost all ability for sexual contact,I have no idea if our marrige will survive. I am frightened and cry at the drop of a hat, she see;s me for what I am and does;nt like what she see;s, She in turn is pretending all the time, underneath she is hard as stone to me and filled with fire for him. I was never the man she needed in bed, but now I am reduced to a man she does;nt need at all. I am still a cuck and driven by the need to watch her filled with a studs cock, she has so much more to give in bed than I can ever elicite from her. I love watch her satisfied and roll from onr orgasm to the next in ectascy. But if we dont divorce, and if she takes another lover ( # 22 ) it will be strictly at the house, no sleep overs with Bull, no dates, no shared relationship, 2 or 3 hours of erotic sharing, my wifef mounted by an alpha male, served by a beta.

Reactions: AstaSilva
joey,
From what you say in your post, as hard as it will be..... I would drop her (like a hor rock) and move on with my life. All the best!

Shidave said:
This an unusual fantasy for a cuckold who has enjoyed his cuckoldry. It is like a junkee saying his fantasy is to go cold turkey - he wants to end it.
For the wife; why divorce when she is having the best of both worlds; a doting husband and a stud who fucks well.
For the lover why marry the slut? just fuck her!

the idea is that the cuck is so pathetic that the mistress even falls out of love with him...i think it would be good if the mistress just give him hints of wanting a divorce and letting him know it could happen anytime...

or she could move in with the bull and then have the cuck as the housekeeper...

Would love to hear more of these stories

My first wife and I were in the lifestyle back in the 80's, but didn't know what a cuckold was.
She fucked a few guys and had a few boyfriends. She was a high school english teacher.
On graduation night, she called me at work and said she was leaving.
Couple months later, she moved in with a student that graduated that night.
They are still married 20 something years later.

Warpt said:
My first wife and I were in the lifestyle back in the 80's, but didn't know what a cuckold was.
She fucked a few guys and had a few boyfriends. She was a high school english teacher.
On graduation night, she called me at work and said she was leaving.
Couple months later, she moved in with a student that graduated that night.
They are still married 20 something years later.

=========

Congratulations you've attained cuck nirvana :D

I absolutely love these kinds of stories. Perhaps best left to fantasy, it would be hot to edge play with it though, with the wife falling in love and going to live with her lover for a while. Separation and that. Anyway, would love to hear more, fiction or otherwise.

I lost my first wife to this sortof arrangement, I doubt either of us, I certainly, had ne3ver heard of cuckolding. She used to go out and return with a stretched cunt full of other men's cum---and demand I suck it allout of her. Oh she fucked me too, but I guess I wasn't sucking well enough.
I did enjoy all aspects of it while it lasted though.

Cuckolding played a part; maybe a large part, in divorces from my first 2 wives.

I married as soon as I turned 18 to a girl a few months younger. We were so inexperienced at that time, everything was a learning experience. It started out as wives getting naked and dancing in front of the husbands at parties, progressed to fucking with another couple in the same room, and ended with her having a steady boyfriend (a co-worker of hers) that she fucked nightly. All this in a space of 1 year!
When we finally split up, she immediately began dating a married man old enough to be her Dad. She went on a tear, fucking anything that would move, including other women, for about 6 months or so until they finally got married.
2nd wife was a real slut. I knew some of her past before marriage, but had no idea she had what would be called a "sexual addiction", but once she found out she could 'get away with' fucking other guys, she was getting more dick than when she was single!
We lasted about 4 years, but our marriage was just a shell the last year or so. We were both openly dating other people, and had lost all respect for one another. By the time our divorce was final, she was already 2 months pregnant by her new lover.

I was still too young and immature to deal with all this as it was happening, and I had never heard/read/seen the word "cuckold", but I quickly learned that they were the ones that controlled their pussy...and it made me very horny and turned on. I had no idea why, but would get raging hardon's when thinking about what they were doing. And, of course, as soon as they were aware of this, they would use it 'against' me.
There would be times when I was being denied penetration, but they would have me eat them out/clean them up accompanied by all the sordid details. And being ****** to admit to them that I liked what they were doing, and I loved the thought of another man's cock in their pussy. There were also times when they would bring home creampies and have me fuck them so I could feel it.

With my current wife (over 20 years now!), I was old enough to be past all the jealousy/rage/hurt crap, and gave her sexual freedom from Day 1. We've had some fun, and have both had sex with other people over the years, and there's been very little anxiety or angst over it. Of course, I encourage her to do more, but opportunities are fewer with advancing age.

Reactions: AstaSilva