• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cuckold slut wife

• Thread starterhighlander
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
She got home this morning at 7:00 am just in time to shower and go to work. She was away all weekend with her fuck buddy from school and a couple of his friends....

b.corry66 - why don't you obey your wife so she can be an effective cuckoldress? She has asked you to suck cock and allow yourself to be watched doing it, and you are being difficult about it.

If you truly love your wife, you will do anything she says and enjoy every minute of what she has asked you to do. When you resist, you give cuckolds a bad name.

When you comply with her requests, your marriage gets stronger because she feels encouraged to see you are getting deeper into the lifestyle she desires. The happier she is, the deeper her love will grow for you - because she needs you to be a proper cucky so she can live this amazing lifestyle.

Take the brakes off, let your mind stretch to thinking new possibilities, and start treating your wife as a princess who deserves only the best in life. She knows what is good for you, so give up control and let her make things better for you.

I believe every word

It takes as true cuck to know a true cuck and I believe every word. There is a certain tone to the stories that rings true so it is not hard for me to believe highlander's tales.

Unless you are a true cuck you probably will never know just how promiscuous most women are.

I am on my third long term cuckold relationship and all of the women I have been with have fucked a boat load... an Iowa class boat load of men.

Thanks for the vote of confidence, spoken by a true cuck...you are so right!!

i wished i could have been in the gang bang line. she doesn't have any hair cut from the nape of the neck? some gb's are starting to mark their cunts by cutiing hair from their head or shaving their cunt in odd formation.

An interesting way of marking your property....

Any one else have a wife marked as another man's property?

my wife got her nipples pierced for her boyfriend, and she has platinum rings in them with his name engraved on one of them. She is about to get her clit hood pierced, as well as a tattoo which he drew for her.

cathyscuck said:
my wife got her nipples pierced for her boyfriend, and she has platinum rings in them with his name engraved on one of them. She is about to get her clit hood pierced, as well as a tattoo which he drew for her.

Far out....

That is truly a turnon!!!

anyone with similar experiences?

My wife just got a tattoo courtesy of one of her boyfiends. It's a snake starting at her belly button and winding it's way down with it's forked tongue touching the very tip of her clit hood...

Reactions: Creampielvr
I was really pissed off at first, with him having placed his mark on my wife, but now, I find that it's a real turn on!!

Has anyone's wife had laser vaginal rejuvenation treatments? My wife has been talking about some of her girl friends who have had this done.

bf

my wife's bf took her to have her hood pierced. it looks very sexy. when it heals he has a heart with his initial on it that will be put in. i'm very proud of her. she wouldn't do it for me.

Im new to this but love it,very exciting.

Please check that out very thoroughly

highlander said:
Has anyone's wife had laser vaginal rejuvenation treatments? My wife has been talking about some of her girl friends who have had this done.

I remember reading there were some very negative consequences to that procedure.

cathyscuck said:

I got my nipples pierced because I wanted to, but my husband & I did design this tat ourselves

Attachments

• Changing the nipple rings 011.jpg
    Changing the nipple rings 011.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 1,986
  • Certified Tat.jpg
    Certified Tat.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 2,061
Last edited by a moderator:
Those are awesome looking nipple rings...

Real good

highlander said:
My wife and I started going out to bars a few years ago to see if she could pickup guys for one niters. We started out by doing this together, but she soon insisted on going out alone. This started about 10 years ago, she's now 48 and looks 38 at the most. She has short blonde hair, blue eyes, 5'4", about 115 lbs., 32b-25-36. She would go out clubbing on her own and inevitably pick up a guy to fuck that nite. She would either come home later that morning or the next day. I could hardly wait for her to come home because then we would fuck our brains out together. She started to see one guy who she had met at a club and they started to date regularly. They would spend the odd weekend together just fucking. She'd come home Sunday nite with a very well used, stretched pussy. After a while, she started doing it bareback with him. She says that his cock is a thicker 9 1/2 inches compared to my 6 inches. She was feeling his cock inside her pussy where she had never felt a cock before. We would still fuck when she came home. One day, she came home and told me that her boyfriend didn't like to share her body with anyone including me. I was furious at first, but it kind of turned me on too. She said that the sex was too hot to pass up and that from then on, she was only allowed to jerk me off with her hands. That was 4 years ago. She's still going out with the guy, but he does share her with his friends now, but not with me...and all bareback...some nite she comes home well used by 3 or more of his friends. It really turns me on, but I can't touch...
my wife and I hit the bars frequently on Friday nights when you first started going we would go in together. After a while she told me that she wanted one first but may follow a few minutes later pretend I did not know her which I was very happy to do. It did not take long for men to start hitting on her it turned me on a lot to watch the guys trying to make her feeling her ass and tits. If you like the guy she would give him one of those little French kisses it lasted quite a while. I knew it would not be long before they went out of the bar together I knew exactly what he was going to get from her she was also going to come home with her pussy filled real good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread