• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Denial 2015

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like a fun filled new experience. I mean, Sue has gone away with lovers in the past but you only got to hear about them from afar, this time you will get to watch until your heart is content! Cuck heaven! Wow, listening from another room, how about sleeping on a cot at the base of the bed? that way you get to hear all of it from the start. Well enjoy can't wait to hear about it!

Steve,
Not sure about the fun filled. You are facing an early test of Sue's new desires and maybe your new resolve. You have to drive up on Friday, arrive a little frazzled and tired with an equally tired wife whose only sexual thought is likely to be what is happening on Saturday. You get lots of great non sexual contact time, a time to really bond again on Saturday while skiing then face a huge test that night when Sue gets ready to see Paul and you have to be non clingy and supportive, whilst your desires are eating your entrails. You may not see her again until Sunday morning when you are almost checking out and ready to drive back, when you arrive frazzled and tired and ready to get to bed to be up early on Monday. I suggest you plan some good jerk off time in all this. It is just possible it will be the only release you get all weekend, and that may be just what Sue really wants to happen. You really need to get this straight with her on the drive up or before. It could be a magical weekend for her, bit less so for you perhaps.

Peak - I am somewhat regretting my suggestion of this but the ball is in motion. I thought "just Saturday" was a good suggestion but I am realizing that it will be the central point of the weekend.

She's on the phone with her sister now but she's already told me and teased me that she wants to have fun with me tonight.
She said she'll share what plans they've come up with and assures me that I will be fine with them.

STB
Sound's like things are still moving very fast , with Sue and Paul. and now you may have the best weekend of your life .
with them or it may be something you were not ready for. guess you will have to wait and see how it all play's out.
looking forward to reading about this weekend and what she , told you about what they hve talked about for it.
keep us posted.

Ahh, the site is finally accessible - again, for most of the morning it simply wouldn't load on my PC (nor on my cellphone so it's not my network or my PC).

Anyway - with only a short time to post before Sue comes home - I wanted to share what we have agreed to for the weekend. I told her that I was a bit apprehensive about what I'd offered her and she hugged me and she said she knew it was something that we would do slowly and do together. We are going to go up tomorrow afternoon after work. We've rented a 1BR condo that is considered "on the slopes" in that you can ski back to it at the end of the day but need to take a shuttle up to the slopes. We are going to sleep together tomorrow night but she's made it clear that - IF we have sex together over the weekend, that it'll be on late Saturday night or early Sunday morning. Paul is coming up with a friend of his and they are staying elsewhere, I do not know, maybe just a hotel room. He will be coming to our condo after dinner on Saturday night and it is undecided if he will be staying the night - and the funny part is that it's not what you think, it's the fact that the next morning he will have to deal with getting back to wherever he is staying to get his gear for the day so it's his issue, if it were up to Sue she would have him stay over.

She made it quite clear to me that once he arrives that she will be his for the night and that if I don't want to see or hear them - that I should maybe go out somewhere myself. It took me a second until I realized that she is really horny for him, enough that as she was talking to me last night she told and showed me that her panties are wet from how horny she is and I laughed at her that she is really hooked on him that she's this horny after not seeing him for a week and a half!

As I stroked away she teased me with telling/reminding me of how horny she gets after skiing all day and she made a point to tell me that Paul is equally as horny when she heard about his plans for the weekend. She teased me that this time I may have to spend the night on the couch if Paul spends the night and that was when she told me that I should bring a condom or two with me and that she will let me fuck her after Paul leaves as she's sure if I can wait that I will be horny for her. I groaned that I would love that.

We talked more as I let her see how horny I was about our plans. She said she loved that I was okay with this and that it was something she had wanted "ever since you told me of your ski-lodge fantasy". I told her that this is a bit different than what that was about and she giggled and said "yeah, but this is my fantasy, not yours" and explained to me that when she let herself get into the tale that I'd told her long ago that turned me on, she thought about just what she'd said - about how horny and how she feels after skiing and she said that she couldn't wait to share that with Paul this weekend. I nearly came when she told me that she would get to feel one part of my fantasy for real and I don't know how I held off when she told me that she'd be all wet from him as we skiied on Sunday. Even now that thought literally makes my cock drip (I can feel the wet spot right now in my underwear!). I finally came like a geyser when she told me that I'd get to fuck her after Paul leaves "but you'll just have to imagine how I feel....". Holy crap - it was just how she said it - that did it. My god did I cum and let out a groan (maybe the kids being gone is affecting me too) as I came in thick spurts all over my stomach.

She leaned down and kissed me afterwards and she said in a kind of emotional way that she loved me and that she loved that this turned me on so much. I think she was rubbing her legs together or something because as she started to play with my cum and pushing it into a big puddle she moaned softly and I felt her shudder gently.

There was more that we talked about but that's all I have time for right now.

STB
Have a safe trip and enjoy the weekend , and have a lot of fun.
keep us posted.

Hope you all enjoy the weekend! Im sure you will!

Steve, I suppose you saved yourself last night for more angst tonight. I do hope your condo has wifi and you get time on the sofa to connect. I also hope you get some attention before you come back. If I were you I'd let Sue go to sleep with Paul in her and wake up with her husband loving her. But.. its not even up to you is it? Be interesting to see which way she goes. If Paul has to go early and Sue is extra horn you might just get lucky tonight. My money is on tomorrow though.

Paul got here about an hour ago and they've just moved into the bedroom.
I told them I'd give them a few minutes alone before I went in to join them. Sue told me earlier that she very much wanted me to be with them, at least for their first time....
I need to go. The internet is so slow here that I just want to click send and go back to see them. I'm so horny but she again promised me that I could have her after Paul leaves so I most definitely will wait for her.

STB
Good luck and hope all goes well.
keep us posted.

Steve, I just want to know, did you make it home in time to watch the Super Bowl? Being played less than 25 mi. From where I live.

Steve,
I was 5000 miles away but it was a brilliant game. I just hope it put a cherry on a great weekend for you.

peakmb said:
Steve,
I was 5000 miles away but it was a brilliant game.

Yes, Very entertaining, and well played. Seahawks just may have stolen it, except for a brilliant interception in the last few seconds.

I say 'Stolen,' it because the Patriots had better statistics going in and in the game. Clearly they played a better game and deserved the title.

IMHO, Harry

Did anyone else totally not hear the sound from the 1/2 time show?

Last edited:
Steve - How was your weekend? Hopefully the reality was as good for you as the ski-lodge fantasy was.

Oh, I'm waiting to know the story of the whole sexy week end.

Well, how do they say it, that was different.

I admit that I truly felt the angst of being a cuckold as after I posted on Saturday night I went and watched them and it was just the whole thing that I guess got to me. What's weird is that I was still incredibly turned on even with feeling as I did. Maybe it was too much or maybe it was what I needed, I don't know yet. I just know that after skiing with her all day and having a few drinks together over dinner, that if it wasn't for our plans with Paul, it would have been an awesome weekend just with that by itself. What did get to me was that I knew that in the past we would go back to the room/condo and after having a little more to drink, that we'd really go at it. I didn't think I'd feel that desire knowing that Paul was going to be there but I did anyway - maybe it's the fresh air or the exercise - or seeing that smile and look on her face all day that I guess I didn't recognize may not have been all for me.

On the way up Friday Sue told me that Paul was coming up as he had other friends skiing and that he was going to watch the game with them. I guess one of the advantages of working semi for himself, that he's still there today. But other than sharing that we really didn't talk about him too much. At least until we were getting ready for bed and as I watched her get undressed and then pull her night-shirt on, as she climbed into bed she asked me if I was ready for this. When I said yes she snuggled in next to me and told me she loved me. I was hard but as we sort of spooned up she turned to me and hugged me and then said something like "see, this is another of those times that I just feel so much less pressure on me". I asked her what she meant and she pulled the covers up a little more and she said that in the past she'd have felt almost obligated to let me have a quickie with her. I told her that I didn't expect it and she said that was the point and she snuggled in.

I guess I never realized how she felt and I admit that even now I wonder just how much she really wanted to have sex with me at times in the past, either when it was just us - like Friday night. Because she's right, if I was really horny like that, she would have gone along with me and we'd have likely fucked. But I also started to think and wonder if she'd ever let me have her after she'd come home or been with her boyfriend that maybe she did when she might not have really wanted to. I don't want that to be a complaint though, it's not necessarily, I have to say that there was no doubt how she felt next to me and how close we were. She didn't say it but I knew she wouldn't have minded if I masturbated if I'd needed to, and that felt good to me too.

But Saturday morning I started to really feel it. When I was in the shower I started to realize that this was the first time when he would be truly taking her from me and taking something from me that I would have definitely had with her. I can't explain how I felt but a moment later I realized my cock was rock hard and that I even noticed how upwards my hardon was pointing. I admit that I lost myself thinking about it for a bit there. I had calmed down a bit when I turned the water off and as I dried off Sue came in. She looked at my still engorged cock and she smiled but she didn't say a word other than kissing me gently on my shoulder as she pulled off her night-shirt.

I had all sorts of thoughts - how it is when she spends the night elsewhere - how it's her lover with her as she'd do this same routine in the morning. Yes, we're in the bathroom/shower at the same time at home many times but somehow, it just felt so erotic to see her stand there and strip down. She leaned in to check the water and her butt looked just so adorable as she did so. But what totally got to me was when she opened her toiletries bag and pulled out a tube of lotion and her razor knowing that she was going to keep herself totally smooth for later. I actually left the bathroom before she was done.

She didn't say anything about it and neither did I. I know that we were both focused on getting dressed and heading out to the slopes. And, to be honest, it wasn't until we stopped for lunch and I saw her on line to get some food with another guy standing next to her that all of a sudden I thought it was Paul. It wasn't but I realized that I'd started to think about her again. As we ate lunch I looked at her across from me and she had that look that I'd talked about - the rosy cheeks (love the natural look of being outdoors/healthy vs the make-up look) and the brightness in her face and I started to think about later and started getting horny again. I didn't ask or say anything to her but I wondered if she was turned on herself and I wondered if she could feel herself getting damp and it turned me to think about it.

I can't even recall Saturday afternoon other than both of us skiing back to the condo arriving close to 5pm. When we got inside and took off our ski-gear she stood there in her tight thermal-base-layer and she looked really sexy. I pulled her to me and we kissed and hugged but she told me that I should keep myself under control and she reminded me that while I've enjoyed looking at her she looked at me and said that I should "... remember that it's Paul that I'm horny for right now..." - I knew she was being playful from how she said it but that she was also serious when she added "... that's why last night was so nice...".

It was a very intense moment for me. As she let go of me I think I realized that was probably the last hug and close moment I was going to feel with her. Just from how she said it, as if, in a way, I was being dismissed. It really gave me a moment of pause and felt like a twist inside me, but at the same time, I would be lying if I said that it didn't turn me on at the same time. That's another thing, her hair always looks so sexy after she's been skiing for the day - it gets all straight and shiny. We both took quick showers, at her request - separately. She told me "I'll be done in a few minutes" and I heard her lock the door, when she was done, she came out in her robe. It was good, I didn't need to be turned on any more. And yes, again I remember the incredible feeling of standing there washing up a bit and feeling how hard my cock was even knowing I wasn't going to be having her, or at least maybe not, and not minding it!

Steaks were good at dinner but I know that we both had the rest of the night on our mind - I know I did. We talked about what trails we'd like and where the best snow was and all of that. Neither of us could even think about dessert and as I said, it was probably well after 7pm by the time we got back to the condo. She hugged me and kissed me and asked me again if I was ready and I told her that I was.

When he texted her that he was on his way over she came over to me and held me and said that once he got there that she was going to be paying attention to him and not to me. I guess I might have had some kind of look in my eye because she hugged me and said "I'd like you to be with me if you wanted tonight....." and she said that she would like me to be there with her if I was up for it.

I didn't ask and she hadn't mentioned anything about me and having a turn with her. Thing was, it turned me on that I knew that wasn't even a thought in her head. There was one of these gas-fireplaces in the condo and as we kind of sat there waiting the few minutes for him to show up I started to really feel what I was going to be missing out on. I had so many memories of taking her on the pillows or on the floor in front of the fire in past years or of dragging her to the bed in the bedroom and making her scream. And I will say that for a fleeting moment, I had a thought about whether I was ready to give that up - even though I knew it was likely too late - the thought of not sharing that with her for the first time really hit me. I can't explain it but I became very self-conscious of it and despite my ski-lodge fantasy, the thought of giving this up with her was now in my mind. It scared me in a way - mainly because I knew how I'd felt about all of the apres-ski sex we'd shared over 30 years and how this was the first time feeling that I was giving it up. It seemed like hours that I was dwelling on this but really it was maybe a few minutes and I also realized I had a huge hard-on the whole time.

She was clearly in her own world for these few moments picking up stuff in the living room and such even made me laugh that even when we're away she it still cleaning up. I watched her and thought that she's making the place nice for Paul and as I thought that I think I sort of let myself finally accept that I do want this and I recall a strong feeling that I did want to let this happen and that I did want to be the beta-male. Looking back, maybe this was what I needed, to have her take that away from me, our apres-ski sex, and for her to give it to Paul. I looked at her and imagined how she must feel, so horny and eager for him to be there and it made me feel good about it - that seemed to ease some of the angst that I still felt.

It seemed like a dream when we heard the knock at the door and I saw her scurry over to answer it. I saw them embrace and kiss for a moment in the hallway area by the door before the both walked into the room. Ever the gentleman he came right over to me and shook my hand and asked how the skiing had been today (I then realized he first drove up on Saturday). We had a few drinks and within a short-period, the mood changed. I gave them time when I went to the bathroom and when I went to get us drinks that they both recognized was my way of being out of their way. When I came back the next time they had moved together on the couch near the fire and I stopped myself from going back into the living room as I admit I just stood there and watched them for a moment. She looked beautiful as she responded to him kissing and playing with her hair. When I coughed and came back into the room he pulled back from her and she got up and said to the both of us that she was going to get more comfortable.

When Paul and I were alone he turned to me and said "you okay with all of this tonight?" and when I said "yeah.... I mean she wants you....". He looked at me and said "okay man.... " and then a second later he said "you really get turned on by this, huh?.....". I told him "yeah, that it turns me on to see her like this wanting him". He said "okay" and then said that he just wanted to be sure about it and he then, for the first time told me something like "I'm really horny for her too, hope you're okay" and managed to answer him with a croaky "that's okay....." and I then added "...I'll have some time with her afterwards..." to which he replied that it might be late. And that was when Sue came back into the room and asked "what about being late" and for the first time I saw Paul be a bit more forward with her as he stood and kissed her and said "it might be late by the time we're done".

STB - Seems that everything went well this weekend for you and Sue as well as Sue and Paul respectively. You are truly experiencing the emotions of being the beta within the overall relationship. Looking forward to reading about the remainder of the weekend.

And that is when I posted that update on Saturday night. Again took forever to get the page to load when we were away.

I heard them in the bedroom which was just past the bathroom down the short-hallway. I heard them talking and then laughing and then there was a long period of silence, or them not being loud enough for me to hear. A part of me actually wanted to stay in the other room and leave them to their own time alone but then I remembered what Sue had said and with that knowledge, I accepted that I was about to witness something that to me felt new - that we were away from home "on vacation" for a day or so and that she was still with her boyfriend. It will sound crazy but even now, the thought of him being away with us, fucking her as he did, is still a turn on to me and something I most definitely do not regret.

It was obvious they would be into it with each other when I went into the room but what I saw was them lying next to each other on the bed - both of them naked from the waist down (well, she just had on a pair of skimpy boy-shorts and a camisole when she came out of the bedroom) and them in quite a physical 69 session. He had his hands behind her butt pulling her pussy to his face and she was eagerly sucking at his cock working to get that big head into her mouth. I don't think they saw me at first and I have to admit it was incredibly sexy to watch for a moment and to see each feeling so comfortable with each other. Every now and then one of her hands would guide his head to just where she wanted it and I can only suggest that each time I heard him subtly moaning was when she must have spasmed at his licking - and yes, in my head it made me ache to think that he could probably taste her sweetness each time. She didn't look up at me at all, her eyes were closed the whole time (she's told me she feels self conscious, even with me, if she opens her eyes and sees me staring at her while she's sucking me) and there was no doubt she was into it based on her own moans.

I loved watching them, don't get me wrong, I don't think I'll ever tire of seeing her - but at the same time, the more I stood there, the earlier feelings started to return. I can't explain it but the more I saw her getting into it, the more I felt myself truly feeling cuckolded. I knew how she felt at that moment, in the past when it was us in the bed, after a good dinner and some drinks, I knew how she loves to be fucked. No, it's actually more like she "needs" to be fucked. I knew it was something that we had only shared - and it was another thing that she was now giving to him. A part of me felt like my stomach was being twisted in a knot and the other part of me had my cock raging hard and totally into it. When I say she "needs" to be fucked, it was obvious to me as I stood there in the doorway, within a few minutes she became impatient with his licking and she pulled back from him and as she pushed him she saw me standing there. She looked at me for a second and I guess when she liked what she saw as far as my expression, she smiled.

I can't recall every detail but as he stood next to the bed both of them took off their shirts and I guess it was maybe right around then that I think I finally accepted my own desires. As he climbed up onto the bed next to her I got undressed myself and for the first time, at least it felt like it, but for the first time I didn't feel weird or shy or ashamed or whatever about me having a huge-hardon seeing them together. I think Paul even looked up at me at one point and I had the distinct feeling he lingered staring at me - and I swear he looked down at my hard cock too. I don't know what he said or maybe it was some way he moved but as I sat on the edge of the other side of the bed I told him "go for it". As he leaned down to start to kiss her neck she turned to me and smiled at me and she extended her left hand out towards me and encouraged me to put my cock in it. I was scared to move at first until I saw her fingers move to motion me over and it was only then that I realized I hadn't been looking anywhere other than her hand.

Perhaps one day they'll both relax and let me take a picture of them, that is of course if I can remember too in the heat of the moment, but there are times when I wish I had a picture to see if the mental one I have is really truthful. Because the view I remember seeing is of him playing with her pussy with one hand holding his cock and rubbing it up and down and the other of his hand with his fingers spreading her pussy open and revealing all of the dark pink wet interior that was waiting for his cock. And again, I still had that icky feeling a bit, but I have to say that at that moment, I was very into seeing what he was doing to her and just how she was responding. I think I even said "she wants you" as he was rubbing his cock up and down and he said something like "you think so?" sarcastically and laughed. And while he didn't say "watch me fuck her" she did in her own way in that as I saw him rub up and down between her split pussy lips I felt her grasp my cock more firmly as he seemed to press against her to push into her. Her eyes were closed and when they weren't, they were glazed over looking up at him and then down at where he was about to claim her. Even kneeling right next to her, it was such an intense moment as I watched his cock get all wet from her juices. It was like a million things were going on at once, her hand on my cock, her moans, how her chest heaved as he rubbed against her clit and then how she'd moan deeply as he rubbed that huge head on his cock against the entrance to her pussy.

I have to say that a part of me was happy to see that she was still pretty tight and that he had to take his time to get into her. I can't explain it, even despite my beta desires, somehow that thought made me happy at the moment. But I did watch, an a moment later I watched him press his cock firmly against her and how friggin' intense it was to see her pussy spread open and then suddenly stretch around the head on his cock and almost seem to pull it in. He moved forward and pushed into her just a little bit more before I began to lose it. He hoisted her knees back around his elbows in a position I knew so so well. And I don't know, in those few moments I began to feel hot and sort of out of control woozy/dizzy. By the time I caught my thoughts and got myself together, they were really starting to get into it and he was just about in her all the way when I felt her let go of my cock. I knew she wouldn't even realize it and I was right. I watched her head thrash back and forth and I looked around the room for the moment.

I said earlier that I think I realized that I do want this to happen and I do want to let her go as far as she wants, as I knelt there watching them and seeing the pictures of snow-scene's on the walls, hearing the cold wind outside, seeing our ski-clothes in a heap on the floor - and yes - hearing her beneath him, I realized that I loved what was happening. I didn't care - as I knelt there I started to stroke myself. I didn't want to cum but at the same time, I knew that this was the arousal I was going to want for later. Just as I'd felt seeing her achieve the Big-O with him now effortlessly, I was totally into watching them and watching her fulfill her own ski-lodge fantasy - to have her lover fuck her. I admit I did and how I wanted to watch her let herself go just as she had with me so long ago when we were first dating - I could think back to so many nights when it was me drilling into her that it did give me a bit of loss to think about it - but at the same time, I can remember how she would be after skiing. Her pussy would literally be dripping wet and throbbing crazily - and now - seeing her reach that frenzy again (we'd fuck pretty darn good but it's been a long time since I'd use the word frenzy).

I did not come out and root for him but I almost did. They moved effortlessly together and finally at some point she looked at me and said "are you enjoying watching?" I nodded eagerly and I think they both laughed a little. I know that she didn't say much but that she definitely moved in slow-motion at times knowing I was watching including one time when she controlled her descent onto his cock so slowly that it was just incredibly erotic to see her slowly sink down onto him. I can't even count the number of times they changed positions but it was clear that as I'd said, she wanted it and I took a lot of pleasure seeing her like that, it felt good to watch them.

It may have taken a while and she had more than enough floating multiple-orgasms that I think she was almost numb from it all when I started to notice that Paul was getting ready to cum. No surprise, he was on top of her, her choice. The same things I know that I feel myself, shorter more deep and forceful thrusts, louder and louder moaning or grunting and yes, her own responses. Sue was sort of flailing about - and when her left arm and hand came near me I reached out and held it in my hand. For a moment she turned to me and I saw her eyes open and look at me for just a few seconds before they closed again - I can't describe how I loved that moment. She didn't hold my hand but I swore I could feel everything through her hand. He didn't say anything to me but I did feel that maybe he grunted a little louder each time or maybe it was just in my head. He lay against her and held her tight while I held her hand and as I said, just from how her hand felt, how it twitched a little, I knew when he'd cum in her. I knew if I touched my cock at that point I'd have cum myself - and I have to be honest and say that at that moment, while I might have cum on a hair-trigger, that I am quite sure that I wanted her to enjoy that moment with him and the one that was about to come. He pushed into her deeply one last time and then everything stopped for a moment until he then began fucking her again, slowly at first but then as I could see myself, he'd cum a huge amount in her and it was now running out of her all over as he continued fucking her.

I knew what I was about to see in front of me and I so wanted it. It felt so weird and even now, it just feels so crazy to have wanted it - but I did and I still do - I loved it. A thin ring of foamy whiteness appeared as he thrust in and out of her and slowly, over about a minute, her response built and built until she began to scream in response to each thrust. He pulled her butt upwards and buried himself in her even deeper and pushing more upwards into her body than downwards into the bed and that did it - she convulsed beneath him almost like she was having a seizure. She screamed, thrashed about and drooled down the sides of her face as a huge orgasm washed over her. Had I not known to expect it, I might have been scared, but at that moment all I could hear was their breathing and all I could see was him lying against her with her lying almost motionless beneath him.

As he began to move off of her was when he recognized that I was still there. He saw me watching and I guess he figured out what I was hoping to see because he arched his back away from her and he said something like "is this what you want to see?" and he let me watch as he pulled out of her. He was softened now but the head on his cock was still big and came out of her in a squirt like motion. She lay motionless, I don't think she realized how he'd left her but I was enjoying it as he let her left leg down as he pulled out of her and he said something like "this turns you on?" but it was more rhetorical because my cock was rock hard as I knelt there. He rolled to her right side away from me and it was then that she did something that stung - as he rolled onto his side, she rolled along with him and all I could see was her back and hips as she hugged him. I wished I could have held her hand at that moment but as she hugged him Paul looked up at me and something about how he looked just said to me that I should go and wait in the other room - so I did so.

Sure enough, maybe 10 minutes later I heard some noise in the bathroom and Sue came out in just her robe and sat next to me on the couch. She held my hand and told me she loved me and that she loved feeling me there with her and that she hoped I was okay. She smiled when she felt my hardon and said "you'll have some time later with me" and as we heard the bathroom door open she kissed me and said "but you have to wait till later". Paul came out into the living room and kissed Sue and he was pretty open with me - he said to me "she was really something tonight" or something to that effect and Sue answered him with a playful "you weren't so bad yourself" and he definitely said "I really needed that" to which she replied "I can tell, you're going to make me sore for tomorrow" to which he said something that I didn't hear but made her giggle. I was getting a drink in the kitchen when Paul came in and asked for a beer and he sort of fist-bumped me and said "she's really awesome, not sure what you get out of it but if you're cool with this, I can get used to it" he opened the beer, took a sip and said "you okay man?" and when I nodded I was kind of thinking about what he'd said and I heard him say something like "you must really be into this with her" or something like that but he turned and walked back out to her sitting on the couch and by the time I walked out they were making out again.

As I said, I was a lot more comfortable and after their kiss Paul looked over at me and asked me if they should go into the bedroom. I looked at Sue and I said "no, it's okay" and I took a breath and then said "I like watching her with you". They went back to their make-out session and to be honest, I daydreamed for a while watching. He undid her robe and eventually pulled it off of her. But when he started playing with her wet pussy she began to get feisty and after a second he got up and said "lets go" and he walked back to the bedroom. She came up to me holding her robe in her arm and kissed me and said "I love you so much" and she gave me a quick hug but feeling her bare breasts against me and holding her bare butt in my hand as I kissed her back, I am sure she could feel how hard I still was.

Perhaps the most intense moment of the night was watching her walk towards the bedroom and then go in with him.

I gave them some time this time. I could have gone online here but didn't want to be frustrated with trying to logon and to be honest, once the noises started I wanted to see her again. This time, he was already in her as she knelt at the edge of the bed by the time I decided to peer in. He knew just how to hold her and just how to touch her - and as I stood there I saw that he knew just how to playfully swat her butt and make her moan into the pillow she was leaning into. He pushed really hard into her after each time he'd slap her a little harder and I could see a reddened area on her butt. I couldn't believe she was letting him do this to her - we'd played a little like this and I knew she liked it but seeing him do it to her was totally crazy!!!! Good thing I kept my boxers on or I'd be spurting away already.

They were really into it and I admit I was suprised that he was so into it and so ready for a second time too. But there was do doubt he was. What really freaked me out was that one time he pulled out of her completely and as she thrust her butt up in the air trying to get him to push back into her I saw him place a gentle swat right on her pussy which made her scream out loud and I swear a dribble of wetness ran down her thigh as he pushed back into her just after it. And that became what he did to her over and over as I watched.

As I said, it was a true beta-evening for me because he repeatedly pulled himself out of her and at least 5 or 6 times I watched him do just that again - pull out of her leaving her gaping open and it even made me cringe as he would gently slap her spread pussy such that his fingers made perfect contact with her. I've done this before with her but had never seen her or even heard her tell me that she had let anyone else do this to her- and now - she was eagerly thrusting her butt upwards and outwards with each time. She began to scream just as he'd pull out of her knowing what he was about to do and then she'd moan deeply into the pillow as he'd slap her and he'd then just push himself back into her.

I watched her orgasm over and over as she let him use her. I don't know how I stood there and watched without stroking or anything but I did. In one sense I was totally freaked out by it - but I have to say that it was also maybe the most beautiful thing I've ever seen - to see her let herself just go like that and to see her pussy spewing wetness with each thrust and to hear the garbled moans as she struggled to stay on her knees to encourage him even more. She screamed at him many times "oh Paul" or "oh my god" or "what are you doing to me" and each time I saw her double over as a wave of yet another orgasm washed over her.

She told me later on that she knew I was there at first but then admits that she couldn't feel or think or do anything other than let it just continue. It was sooo sexy to hear her say that. So I stood there as the two of them went at it until she did collapsed forward on the bed struggling to breathe. I'll say that it was a very weird moment because seeing Paul standing there at that moment his cock was rock hard and glistening wet from Sue's pussy. He climbed onto the edge of the bed and it surprised me how eagerly she turned over onto her back. This time there was no loving glance over at me, nor should there have been.

As I said, it was an eye opening cuckold moment for me because in that moment of watching him enter her again, I realized that I do want this and in a strange way, at that moment I think I accepted that I want her to take this where she wants and that even if it happens sooner, I can accept it. Seeing her give herself to him that second time Saturday night was just beautiful. As he started to fuck her deeper and deeper I sat sideways on the edge of the bed and I even said a few things - at one point I tried saying to Paul "give it to her", and I said it but it still felt weird to say it. I told her she looked beautiful but I also saw in her reaction (and she confirmed it later too) that she didn't want me talking to her at that moment so instead - I correctly reasoned I should just enjoy it.

A few moments later I watched him, seemingly effortlessly, bring her to yet another Big-O that this time, left her motionless. He was above her the whole time - there wasn't any closeness as the last time - instead I watched him just fuck her till she couldn't move - literally. He turned his head and I don't know if he was surprised that I was there but he smiled and he said "I can't believe you just watched me do that to her?". I didn't know what to say other than a coarse "yeah" and he smiled and said something like "Might as well watch this again too then" and he even waited for me to move over a bit until he lifted himself off of her and again he let me watch him pull out of her with a slight pop. I just looked at her lying limply there, she wasn't so much gaping open but it was clear she'd been fucked and a thick wetness seeped out of her. I didn't even realize he'd climbed off the bed until I heard the sink in the bathroom. I leaned down and lay next to her - I was honstly too scared to touch her for a few minutes. Instead I put my arm around her head and I pulled the sheet up to her waist. She murmured and then opened her eyes to slits, saw me and smiled and pulled close to me.

Paul came back out of the bathroom naked and stood there and started to get dressed. He talked to me quietly, I guess he heard me whispering to Sue so figured he should talk low. He said something like "Steve, not sure what you get out of this but if you're not complaining, then I guess neither should I". It was friendly but he was also pointedly saying it. He sat on the other side of the bed and Sue rolled towards him and sat up to talk to him. She turned to me and said "can we have a minute" and I took the opportunity to take a piss. When I came out he had the sheet pushed down and it was obvious he'd been playing with her but as I came out of the bathroom he kissed her and stood up and reached out to shake my hand. "Thanks man, I'm going to have to come skiing with you guys again" as he laughed a bit. He told us to enjoy the next day skiing and joked with Sue that "I hope you're okay skiing" owing to the earlier comments.

I locked the door behind him and came back in the bedroom. She was laying there with the sheet up above her breasts this time. She patted the bed next to her. When I sat down she hugged and kissed me and said thank-you. She told me that it was such a wonderful evening that I deserved to have some relief myself. She looked at me and said that I can fuck her with a condom on but that I shouldn't expect her to cum. I started to complain and tell her that it's not right and that I feel like I'm using her pussy and that it doesn't feel right if she doesn't want it. I know I was talking myself out of fucking her but with my newfound beta feelings, I honestly would have been okay jerking off at that point. But she pulled me close and said that while she may not cum with me, she said that she wanted to share herself with me and that she wanted me to feel satisfied and that she wanted to feel me cum in her (in the condom) and that is what I should focus on and enjoy and to not worry about her.

I started to question her again but then realized she was being sincere. I was rock hard when I put the condom on and she told me that I should enjoy it and again that while she would likely not cum with me, that she would enjoy it. It barely took me just a few minutes until I couldn't take it. She teased me with little comments about how worn out she felt and how Paul had fucked her - and I don' tthink she was surprised at all when I couldn't hold back and after just a few short moments I pushed firmly into her. She held me as she knew I was about to cum and she whispered "go on honey, let it go, cum in me" and that was it. I grunted and shot what later proved to be a very large load from me. As we lay together afterwards she told me that she would always feel this way, that she would always want to feel me and know that I came "in her". I told her I loved her and loved hearing that from her even if I had thoughts that it might not be.

After cumming with her at what I guess was just before midnight Saturday night, I pulled the condom off and tossed it aside and we both stay in bed and fell asleep together. It was pretty funny as we were both sticky and cum-caked in the morning. She pulled me tight to her and told me that she loved me and that she loved what we'd shared the night before.

We were in a bit of a rush to check out and then get over to the slopes - so after turning in our keys we were finally skiing by about 10am. I had completely forgotten about most everything as skiing yesterday was really great - cold but great. But when we had a moment alone on a lift ride when no one else was with us she leaned over to me and whispered "I can feel that I'm still wet from last night" and with that she sat back up and just looked out at the snow as we rode the lift. I turned and stared at her and after a moment she turned back to me and burst out laughing and said "you said you wanted to know that" and she kissed me. We rode for a few more minutes before she leaned over and this time giggling as she said it she said "remember when you would leave me feeling like this?". Damn did that sting but it also gave me a wicked hard-on in my ski-pants.

She was pretty tired last night and she slept most of the ride home while I drove but we did talk a little and she said that she hoped I understood what she'd said last night. That she couldn't say it'd be every time but she did say that she would always want to feel me cum in her and that even if we do go towards a bit more denial, that I should always know that "every now and then I am still going to want to feel you" and she told me that she would appreciate it if I wouldn't expect it so much and that she promised that she would surprise me sometime. Of course she added that unless she hadn't been with Paul in a while that she doubted she would cum with me and she also told me that I shouldn't expect that or push for that and that if she wanted it, that she would also let me know. I brought up again about how it feels kind of weird just using her to cum like that if she's not into it and she said "baby, if I tell you it's okay, then it's okay".

We haven't really talked too much more as with the snow today she went into the office late and just got home maybe half an hour ago when I ended the last post. Dinner was in the oven and will be ready in about 10 minutes - not much effort to re-heat some lasagna. So I'm going to run. I guess the short of it is that I am having less issues in accepting my beta desires and Paul surprised me too so there should be nothing for me to be concerned with. That is until I begin to let myself think about things, then I get a bit angsty.... I'm hoping we have some time to talk later tonight some more, she seems a little tense so I'm going to run.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread