• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Denial discussion

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
Well It was fun while it lasted with Robbie. But its time to start looking.

Peak - yes - sorry - it's been crazy busy and I was feeling a bit under the weather all day yesterday (Thursday), some 24-hour thing going around.
I think it's a combination of things going on right now as Sue's already putting herself under pressure to make sure Thanksgiving is okay this year as she's making the turkey, plus Robert - so I know she's a bit unfocused too. We talked a while about Robert on Wednesday - she admitted (I knew it in so many ways) that she was able to really let herself go with him and that she is going to miss it. She said that they both have known that it was coming and she says that if anything, it's become much more physical between them. I told her that was only going to make it more difficult and she knows it, she said that she hoped it didn't bother me but she said that for the first time she really enjoyed what she was doing.

We talked and she said that I played a role in everything she'd done with other guys - that I knew him, or that I'd be there, or that as in Don's case, he'd have a problem about me - and she said that Robert was the first guy that I wasn't a part of. She asked me if that bothered me, that she'd connected as well as she did with someone I'd never met. She'd never asked me that directly before - and I told her that in a way it was more exciting not knowing if I'd ever met or seen him. I also told her that I thought my not knowing him made things a bit more exciting between us too - and I told her that in my head, Robert had taken on many different personas and appearances. She giggled and said I had a dirty mind.

Even though it was kind of a tenuous conversation I was horny - and she encouraged me along. I won't share every detail but can say that she did again tease me about Tony - I asked her if she was really going to do it - and damn if she didn't look at me and simply said "can I?". I asked her if she was sure she wanted to go down this road and she said that if it does happen that she'd let it happen after the company holiday party. The party is in the afternoon and she's thinking that maybe she'd go out afterwards. I am sure she's serious about this - but I also know she enjoys playing it up too - and she did. She did the "what if" - what if we just happen to wander off? what if I pretend I'm a little more ***** than I am? By the time she got to "what if we don't have a rubber?" - mmmm - my cock was hard and ready.

Then she surprised me - she looked at me and said "what if I do this?" and then she leaned down and gently sucked me. I don't really post about it but she'll suck me during foreplay to get me really hard - but this time I was already horny and hard and the way she was moaning, I knew she wanted me to cum. It happened so quickly that it really took me by surprise. She pulled off me at one point and turned and said something like "just enjoy it" and enjoy it I did. It's been quite a long time since she did this and it was exquisite - she let me almost fuck her mouth until I just burst. She gagged for a second but totally gently sucked and stroked me until I was done and damn - awesome.

I didn't think at the time that I wonder if she'd been sucking Robert at times - she seemed much more relaxed and in-control doing it this time. And it didn't surprise me when she slid up next to me and smiled as she kissed me and we snowballed. It's such an erotic feeling - our tongues teasing and tasting.

I told her that we needed to talk about her plan with Tony - but something also tells me that maybe she's been a little hot for him over time? Maybe the forbidden fruit from a few years back is now not so forbidden? She smiled and agreed that we would talk more over the weekend.

No nookie tonight - but our daughter is heading out for most of tomorrow afternoon and evening so we shifted our plans forward about 18 hours.

Peak - you mentioned a new-norm and such as a comparison to post-breakups in the past. Part of it is definitely me - I think in the past I'd have moved to resume things with her but this time, weird to say it, but I want to see what she wants and when. Her "condom fetish" as I'm thinking of it is incredibly arousing to me - I will definitely say that, so far at least, it continues to give me the feeling I've wanted - of course that only works if it's what she wants. It did make me horny to hear her say that she'd want me to give up the condoms because she'll miss the feeling - I re-read it and its strangely erotic that it's the feeling of cum in her that she'd miss and not necessarily feeling me in her bare. That thought strangely aroused me. Is this our new norm? I don't know - we've gone through a lot of new norms - some have lasted, some have not.

That's all for now - I'm quite tired so I'm sure I've glossed over a lot.

STB,
Hope the day went well. I think you deserved it. So much balancing along at the moment. I wonder if Sue has made any decision about ending it with Robert? Gives her the chance to go out with a bxxx. Sorry. Couldn't do it...

Steve,
Looks like Tony is going to be the next "lucky Guy". Have you ever met him? Is he older, younger, married?

Rick

Hey - sorry - busy day weekend working around my in-laws, cleaning up all the leaves and fall stuff and the same at home.
More time tomorrow to post hopefully.

Cuck-Rick - yeah, I've met Tony. He's maybe a few years younger than us, italian, married with, I think, like 2 kids also several years behind ours.
He's a bit of the extrovert kind of guy from what I remember - friendly as heck but very loud. Sue's worked with him for years and years so I suspect she feels comfortable.

I suppose it's a done-deal in some ways. I mean she's mentioned him specifically many more times including last night where she teased me several times including that she might "trust him" and let him go bare with her. That really got to me. She hasn't really asked me if I'm okay with it - more that she's, I guess, told me that she's thinking of him. That part also is on my mind - that I'm having to trust her more and let her lead more at times. We talked also about the repercussions and she said "you know things haven't changed, they're just kept quieter" and she proceeded to tell me about all sorts of rumors - and she added that there were a few about her and Don (which turned out to be true) in the past - and she even said that there are probably some about me and Robert. I guess she's right - and as I thought about it - I realized I'd seen the same where I worked including knowing several participants of both sex. And I also realized that I never thought twice about it.

Sounds reminiscent, in some ways, of when she was seeing Brad: Married, younger, 2 children. But the rest: "a bit of the extrovert kind of guy from what I remember - friendly as heck but very loud. Sue's worked with him for years and years." sounds "risky!!!"

I understand, she works for a large company, but with that combination of circumstances, 'loud & Popular no doubt' and would love to flaunt, "having your wife." 'Word has a good chance of 'getting out.' Haven't you said in the past, that they have, "rules" against such alliances, whether or not they become known?

And how about the chance that word get's to your division, and affect your standing? Is she thinking about any of those possibilities?

You sound 'worried', Harry

Last edited:
Hey Harry - I'm up putting a few last things into a presentation for tomorrow for work. Always interesting running a web-based presentation. Anyway, Sue's off to bed already but not before a quickie (which turned into a bit longer than expected!). I told her I'd be back soon so I'll be brief.

I don't think worried is the right word, more "concerned". There are no formal rules about things at work. I don't think Tony's the type of guy to be bragging about any conquests he might have but I defer to Sue on that as she's worked with him more. When I say loud - I don't mean brash or the take-control kind of guy. If he's the guy I remember, his physique doesn't match his boisterousness, perhaps "gregarious"might be a better word. I mentioned him tonight, which may be what turned it from a quickie to a long-ie.... It's kind of funny to see her getting horny for someone.

In between we talked about Robert. She said that next Tuesday the 19th, she said that they've marked it as the last time they are going to get together on a schedule/regular kind of basis for a while. She says it's because of the holidays but also admits that he's got plans to be with his new girlfriend. I felt like she was going to say something more - and she did - a little later. This time she asked me - she asked me if she could take a vacation day next Tuesday. I asked her if she'd be home that night and she said yes - that she just wanted the day with him one more time but that she'd be home like it was a normal Tuesday in the office. I'm not sure how I could have possibly said no so I didn't bother. I didn't ask her if she'd see him again - she's made no secret that she felt in him what she's wanted in a lover, so I suspect the answer will be yes even if she'd say no.

STB,
As Obe1 might say, 'The force is strong in her with Robert.' If Sue feels this truly is the end then Wednesday might not turn out to be its usual fun time for either of you. If on the other hand she sees Tuesday as a way of stocking up orgasms in advance but that she will see him again, your day may be very exciting indeed. Time will tell.
I'm not sure how Sue sees Tony replacing Robert in any way in her, or your life. Sure, she may be successful in a one off but I can't see any lasting satisfaction emerging from that start point really. Certainly nothing to disturb your reconnection up to and over Christmas and New Year. The lasting question to me remains Robert and his state of mind if his new girlfriend gets more serious then doesn't work out for any reason. He will try to get back with Sue but may also need some emotional loving to heal his soul a little. A potentially exciting but dangerous time for you. Have you thought about this at all?

Ugh - my hopefully quiet day at work was anything but - and I'm just finishing up now so thought I'd post an update.
Sue is long asleep - she teased me about seeing Robert tomorrow afternoon and how she was going to leave work early. As I said, she's become much more open and much more playfully teasing me about him since our recent talks. It's quite refreshing and seems to put both of us in an up mood - at least as much as possible.

I'm not convinced that next Tuesday will be their last time together so I'm not thinking there'll be much change this week other than a slow sadness I see growing at times when she'll talk about his future without her. She's also been honest that the sex has been really good for her. She won't say it's better than with me, but I'm quite sure that his size has helped. It's actually an intense feeling that I've wanted to feel from her - I can't fully describe it but it does turn me on that she's been able to let herself go. I'd long said that I thought it was much more in my head than for real in whether she feels any different - but I will say that when we got started last time and I was in her that she did "ask" whether she felt any different "you know, what with him being kinda big"....

I still don't have a read on whether this thing with Tony is fact or fiction - other than that she's teasing me about it. But Peak, I'd have to agree with you as I don't see how a middle-aged guy with kids and a wife is suddenly going to have all the time that Sue's spent with Robert - so no, he's not a replacement. On the other hand though, I wouldn't have thought she'd do something like this a year or two ago - but now, it seems like she's gotten a bit adventurous. I don't think he'll derail our re-connection though - Sue's mentioned that too recently - again, being a bit more open and playful about what we're doing. Your concern about Robert's desires should Mrs. Right turn into Ms. Wrong - I had thought about him wanting to maybe get back with Sue - but hadn't considered that he might be emotionally more open. A good thought/concern - thank you - something I'll have to watch out for should it happen.

Wish I had a bit more time but I'm beat...

Well Tony may not be perfect. But He would be a good stepping stone. Robert is moving on. Sue should be too. If Fact, if only She could find one or two other lovers. Its going to be hard to find someone who is going to give her all the time Robert did. Without trying to take over her life completely.

Only a few minutes right now but wanted to post that - as expected - she again came home seeming a little down and distracted yesterday. I gave her some space which was fine because work is just insanely busy right now and I've been working on reports at home in the evenings and I went back to that and let her be. She was definitely upset emotionally as she gave me many hugs that seemed to have a more deeper desire to them.

Today she's seemed good and as we were talking just a bit ago, she's "up" for us "having fun" later tonight and she giggled that she's been looking forward to it. So that's a good sign.

Last night in bed she was a bit more emotional - several unexpected "I love you's" as well as the gentle touch of her hand - a bit more than usual. She also whispered that I was "wonderful" for letting her - how did she put it - "enjoy myself like this" or something similar. I hugged her and pulled her to spoon with - I know she felt my cock poking at her - and I told her that I loved feeling her next to me. I didn't tell her that I also loved the thought of her having had sex with him just hours earlier and how only a few thin layers of cotton separated my hard cock from her wet pussy.

STB,
A few years ago I was one of a small group of winners of a competition. The prize was a day at Millbrook, a car testing group in the UK. I spent all day driving Porsches, Ferraris, an Aston Martin and other interesting stuff. Maybe you start thinking 'a car is a car' but then you find that for some cars that it's more. Some sound, handle and feel more than that. A level of experience that just shows you that another plane exists. One that likely I will never again experience again. Certainly as an owner. The question is, for any enhanced experience such as this, is it better to have experienced it, knowing it may never happen again or better just to imagine it, read about it maybe but never have the disappointment of having everything after coming up short (pun intended).

Peak, You are becoming quite 'visionary' in your writing ... Yes! I get the point .... 'I see the point' ... Fine cars, and Fine Women. Once experienced, there is no comparison!!

From Steve's writing, we know that Sue would rank right up there with the Porsches, Ferraris, and Aston Martin's. I can visualize her now, posing on the hood, with a 'sensual' "come hither" crook of her finger. What man could resist!!!

I quite agree with Peak. Cheers, Harry

Actually Harry, I was rather meaning Sue seeing Robert as the Ferrari in his singular outstanding respect ...

Oh! So if you are seeing Robert at the Ferrari, then are you seeing Steve as a Corvette? or just a Chevy??? and is Sue the driver of 'both'?

Harry

Last edited:
Ha. Maybe a BMW X5. Stylish, multi purpose, SUV. Takes most things in its stride but comes up short against a Ferrari on a racetrack! Of course not many people live on racetrack...

Then, I guess Sue is still driving her SUV, with fold down seats, (the one she & Don used for 'lunch quickies') so her and tony, can have a, "Go at it," with some convenience and comfort?

Harry

Last edited:
Well Sue took Her "Test Drive". Now She has to make do with what she has. I hate to be that way. Its either drive what You got or walk.

Perhaps with this weeks "under-powered" posting this thread could/should be turned into a New and Used car review. I wonder what Motor Trend or Lemon Aid Review would have to say to that. Come to think of it I wounder if Ralph Nader's wife ever cuck'd him or if he would have ever considered Sue "Unsafe At Any Speed".
Come on Steve give us something!!! We don't need a major overhaul, even a minor tune-up would do at this point.
All this car talk has me worried now. I still haven't winterized the old Toyota???

cscguy couldn't agree with You more. Sue seems to hanging on to Robert longer than She should. Or rather Robert is moving on. but Sue seems slow to do the same.

Users who are viewing this thread